Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,119 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:18 AM

Nigerian Man Warns People Do Not Travel To Belarus (photos, Video) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Man Warns People Do Not Travel To Belarus (photos, Video) (5945 Views)

No Jobs In Dubai: Nigerian Man Warns Nigerians Still Coming To Dubai (Video) / UK Warns Against Travel To 21 States / 4 Reasons Why You Should Not Travel At Night This Yuletide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Man Warns People Do Not Travel To Belarus (photos, Video) by Nobody: 5:16pm On Nov 13, 2021
I have talked about people going through hell to get to the USA from Brazil and I am really not a fan of it, I just had to talk about this European one, and I watched the video yesterday and people are stuck at the Belarusian-polish border and winter is already here and it would start snowing very soon and according to the news people have died because of the cold and those that know what snow feels like would understand me better, it is not a joke, please do your research well before traveling do not follow the words of any agent.

Audio Copied from a travel group @dapsyn

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S_KmK78Kdso

https://www.walkbrazil4k.com/2021/11/nigerian-man-warns-people-do-not-travel.html?m=1

Cc Mynd44 Lalasticlala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Warns People Do Not Travel To Belarus (photos, Video) by tolue42(m): 5:18pm On Nov 13, 2021
Please always do an extensive research before going to any country.....not just what the agent convince you to believe in.

10 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Warns People Do Not Travel To Belarus (photos, Video) by Nobody: 5:19pm On Nov 13, 2021
Listen to the audio very well and a Syrian man was found dead near the border

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Warns People Do Not Travel To Belarus (photos, Video) by FiverrTutor(m): 5:21pm On Nov 13, 2021
Nigerians never learn. Always taking stupid risk travelling without a plan.

12 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Warns People Do Not Travel To Belarus (photos, Video) by Nobody: 5:23pm On Nov 13, 2021
Migrant stuck between Latvia and belarus

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Warns People Do Not Travel To Belarus (photos, Video) by Baawaa(m): 5:24pm On Nov 13, 2021
If those rogues and thieves we called leaders do the right things what are we looking for in devil's land

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Warns People Do Not Travel To Belarus (photos, Video) by Nobody: 5:28pm On Nov 13, 2021
Hussan and his pregnant wife Sarah

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Warns People Do Not Travel To Belarus (photos, Video) by Nobody: 5:29pm On Nov 13, 2021
Ali from Lebanon stuck in the woods

1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Warns People Do Not Travel To Belarus (photos, Video) by Nobody: 5:30pm On Nov 13, 2021
Polish border guards builds a wall

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Warns People Do Not Travel To Belarus (photos, Video) by Nobody: 5:30pm On Nov 13, 2021

Re: Nigerian Man Warns People Do Not Travel To Belarus (photos, Video) by Heartbender: 6:08pm On Nov 13, 2021
Stop misleading people. This is a political war targeted on rich European countries through Belarus. It has nothing to do with your sick write up. People need to read about the Belarus aggression. Allowing people fleeing from terrorist Islamic countries to enter countries illegally is not safe for host countries

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Warns People Do Not Travel To Belarus (photos, Video) by Nobody: 6:10pm On Nov 13, 2021
Heartbender:
Stop misleading people. This is a political war targeted on rich European countries through Belarus. It has nothing to do with your sick write up. People need to read about the Belarus aggression. Allowing people fleeing from terrorist Islamic countries to enter countries illegally is not safe for host countries

Speak English please or pidgin

Edited :I am still trying to wrap my head around what you typed up there, or maybe you should have listened to the audio first.

The president of belarus is the person inviting people from the Middle East , he is doing the same thing that the Turkish dictator did to Greece, I hope I have been able to educate you.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Warns People Do Not Travel To Belarus (photos, Video) by expertman(m): 6:18pm On Nov 13, 2021
Hmmmmm
Re: Nigerian Man Warns People Do Not Travel To Belarus (photos, Video) by ruggedtimi(m): 7:25pm On Nov 13, 2021
My guy was in minsk
Re: Nigerian Man Warns People Do Not Travel To Belarus (photos, Video) by Nobody: 8:10pm On Nov 13, 2021
ruggedtimi:
My guy was in minsk

Ok
Re: Nigerian Man Warns People Do Not Travel To Belarus (photos, Video) by cherryCola: 8:24pm On Nov 13, 2021
walkbrazil4k:

Speak English please or pidgin

Edited :I am still trying to wrap my head around what you typed up there, or maybe you should have listened to the audio first.

The president of belarus is the person inviting people from the Middle East , he is doing the same thing that the Turkish dictator did to Greece, I hope I have been able to educate you.

I guess you need the English lecture more than him undecided.

Brazilian pussy sucker sad.

11 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Warns People Do Not Travel To Belarus (photos, Video) by CUMIN: 8:28pm On Nov 13, 2021
Baawaa:
If those rogues and thieves we called leaders do the right things what are we looking for in devil's land

People would still leave even if Nigeria becomes paradise

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Warns People Do Not Travel To Belarus (photos, Video) by Nobody: 8:30pm On Nov 13, 2021
cherryCola:

I guess you need the English lecture more than him undecided.

Brazilian pussy sucker sad.

I guess you are both in the same canoe, pushing people to go and cross, look we are talking about human lives here and this is not a joke, people spend money, some borrowed money, some sold off their properties to make that journey, I guess you know nothing, We are trying to discourage people and you are typing trash, I love Brazil and there is nothing you can do about it, There is life outside nairaland everything should not be about trolling. Gt*oh

Let me add the guy you are fighting for should have made his point without attacking me

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Warns People Do Not Travel To Belarus (photos, Video) by Nobody: 8:33pm On Nov 13, 2021
CUMIN:

True but by the nobody would be willing to take that risk, the economic situation at home is also part of the problem and it can make one desperate, all we have to do is make people understand, some would be saved and some won't listen, that's life, any one reading the thread and still fly down there to cross is responsible for his or her own faith.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Warns People Do Not Travel To Belarus (photos, Video) by Baawaa(m): 8:35pm On Nov 13, 2021
CUMIN:

Sure,people will travel abroad but not on suicide mission
Re: Nigerian Man Warns People Do Not Travel To Belarus (photos, Video) by cherryCola: 8:37pm On Nov 13, 2021
walkbrazil4k:

I guess you are both in the same canoe, pushing people to go and cross, look we are talking about human lives here and this is not a joke, people spend money, some borrowed money, some sold off their properties to make that journey, I guess you know nothing, We are trying to discourage people and you are typing trash, I love Brazil and there is nothing you can do about it, There is life outside nairaland everything should not be able trolling. Gt*oh

Ok, i was too lazy to read what you wrote up there,

But what ever it is keep it up smiley.
Re: Nigerian Man Warns People Do Not Travel To Belarus (photos, Video) by Nobody: 8:44pm On Nov 13, 2021
cherryCola:

Ok, i was too lazy to read what you wrote up there,

But what ever it is keep it up smiley.

You attacked me, The guy you are fighting for is talking about the Belarusian aggression and goes ahead to call my write up sick and I am trying to mislead people,how did I mislead people? He is saying the same thing I posted, we are not talking about the Belarusian aggression, we all know the president is the one that invited those migrants to cross, the point is, don't go to Belarus with the intention to cross into poland, I would stop replying you trolls on nairaland, I am too old for this

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Warns People Do Not Travel To Belarus (photos, Video) by cherryCola: 8:59pm On Nov 13, 2021
walkbrazil4k:

You attacked me, The guy you are fighting for is talking about the Belarusian aggression and goes ahead to call my [s] up sick and I am trying to mislead people,how did I mislead people? He is saying the same thing I posted, we are not talking about the Belarusian aggression, we all know the president is the one that invited those migrants to cross, the point is, don't go to Belarus with the intention to cross into poland, I would stop replying you trolls on nairaland, I am too old for this [/s]

Ok this time around i manage to read the first and second
line.

I counterd the way you replied the guy not attacked
(mr English lecturer).

PEACE cool.

Re: Nigerian Man Warns People Do Not Travel To Belarus (photos, Video) by Nobody: 9:05pm On Nov 13, 2021
cherryCola:

Ok this time around i manage to read the first and second
line.

I counterd the way you replied the guy not attacked
(mr English lecturer).

PEACE.

Yes, English boy, you didn't attack me by calling me Brazilian bla bla, I was attacked first, I had to defend myself, I guess you didn't see where he attacked me, bloody hypocrite, I am not misleading anyone, this is MSM current news on the matter, it was posted on their YouTube channel 18 hours ago, this is not a joke, turkey just stopped people from iraq, Syria and Yemen from flying from its territory , we are telling people not to cross and he is talking about the Belarusian aggression, you are probably a kid[b]My last reply to you or any other troll on nairaland[/b].

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4AhWf_sr0Bc

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Warns People Do Not Travel To Belarus (photos, Video) by Joeyfizzo: 1:44am On Nov 14, 2021
Re: Nigerian Man Warns People Do Not Travel To Belarus (photos, Video) by Nobody: 1:48am On Nov 14, 2021
When you see that Belarus people join those trying leave the country, you know you have entered One Chance!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Warns People Do Not Travel To Belarus (photos, Video) by dukie25: 4:05am On Nov 14, 2021
Heartbender:

What is your point?
Are you actually encouraging people to go to Belarus or what? Even Belarusians want to leave their country.
For conext and for reasons not to go to Belarus check these out.
Population of Nigeria is 206million, Belarus 9million
GDP Nigeria over 400billion Belarus 60billion.
It is better to go to Ghana than travel to a non EU country like Belarus.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Warns People Do Not Travel To Belarus (photos, Video) by NairalandMD: 4:33am On Nov 14, 2021

The best way to travel..... Airplane!
any other way is the hard way

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Warns People Do Not Travel To Belarus (photos, Video) by madamori9: 6:53am On Nov 14, 2021
dukie25:

What is your point?
Are you actually encouraging people to go to Belarus or what? Even Belarusians want to leave their country.

While I would not advice anyone to migrate to Belarus, you’ve done a very wrong analogy. GDP per capita is what is used for measuring economic growth. And just so you know, Belarus has x3 of Nigeria and Ghana’s GDP per capita.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Warns People Do Not Travel To Belarus (photos, Video) by Kenturkey048(m): 9:03am On Nov 14, 2021
Heartbender:
Stop misleading people. This is a political war targeted at rich European countries through Belarus. It has nothing to do with your sick write-up. People need to read about Belarus aggression. Allowing people fleeing from terrorist Islamic countries to enter countries illegally is not safe for host countries

You are the one misleading people here...e be like you no dey watch Aljazeera news to know what's up with Belarus and Poland border.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Warns People Do Not Travel To Belarus (photos, Video) by Limassol(m): 10:21am On Nov 14, 2021
dukie25:

What is your point?

Well, that's debateable...

A typical Belarusian earns more, is more educated and has better health care acess than the average Ghanian. Check the HDI of both of countries and you will change your opinion.

Besides, this whole migrant crisis at the Polish border has nothing to do with Africans, what's more, the whole thing seems to be craftly engineerd by Lukashenko and his patrons in Moscow.

Just to be clear; I don't support illegal immigration
Re: Nigerian Man Warns People Do Not Travel To Belarus (photos, Video) by Jorussia(m): 10:36am On Nov 14, 2021
You go see hell if you try to live illegally in any country in Europe.If you like go Germany and enter there through illegal means you go see better suffer.If you want to move overseas please do so they legal means in order to avoid regret

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please How Do I Get To Surulere From Ikorodu / England Vs Scotland / FG Plans New National Carrier, Pegs Age Limit For Aircraft At 15

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.