Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

General Dzarma Zirkusu, 3 Soldiers Die As Troops Neutralize ISWAP Terrorists - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / General Dzarma Zirkusu, 3 Soldiers Die As Troops Neutralize ISWAP Terrorists (59687 Views)

Scores Killed As Troops Storm Ogbaru In Search Of Unknown Gunmen (Graphic Photos / 5 Soldiers Die In An Accident In Anambra On Their Way To Repel ESN Attack / The Remains Of Late Brigadier General Dzarma Zirkusu Have Been Laid To Rest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Dzarma Zirkusu, 3 Soldiers Die As Troops Neutralize ISWAP Terrorists by muheeb01(m): 7:13pm On Nov 13, 2021
Chai Rip to the gallant soldiers
Re: General Dzarma Zirkusu, 3 Soldiers Die As Troops Neutralize ISWAP Terrorists by Willie2015: 7:13pm On Nov 13, 2021
Rich4god:

I don't understand the terrorists reinforced and came back with more than 30 Hilux. Plz wch road did they pass before they got to the Military base. Abi is the military base close to where the terrorists have camp.
What's going on plz....

Having 30 Hilux move from one place to another will definitely be seen by someone and calls could have been made to airforce to bomb the Hilux before reaching their attack target.

You write as if you don't live in Nigeria....
U want to make a call to an Army that cannot protect even itself...
Naija Air force is a dormant unit...
Lastly, you cant win a war like this by sittin in ur military base.
U gotta find those ISWAP guys on their base too..
With top level and timely air support...
Concept of Relentless Pursuit...By Eeben Barlow
Re: General Dzarma Zirkusu, 3 Soldiers Die As Troops Neutralize ISWAP Terrorists by Zubydeangelo(m): 7:14pm On Nov 13, 2021
fergie001:

HQ Nigerian Army
I thought they use to say 'Generals don't go to war'?
Re: General Dzarma Zirkusu, 3 Soldiers Die As Troops Neutralize ISWAP Terrorists by gbagyiza: 7:14pm On Nov 13, 2021
Baawaa:

The ISWAP killed four soldiers according to the news how many of the ISWAP was killed?

I am a great supporter of the Nigerian army n appreciate their commitment to secure Nigeria but the truth is, where are the dead bodies of the terrorists you claimed to have neutralized in the attack. You snapped the scene of the attack n showed only one gun truck destroyed but you claimed to killed many n destroyed several arsenals belonging to ISWAP..
Re: General Dzarma Zirkusu, 3 Soldiers Die As Troops Neutralize ISWAP Terrorists by Kenturkey048(m): 7:16pm On Nov 13, 2021
Adolfhitler001:
I remember what my brother told me that before a general is gun down in battle 100 or more soldiers must have been dead already. He might have been killed by his men

Oga bullet can meet anybody at any time.
Re: General Dzarma Zirkusu, 3 Soldiers Die As Troops Neutralize ISWAP Terrorists by fergie001: 7:20pm On Nov 13, 2021
kissyfaze:

y destroy vehicles when you can actually use them to combat terrorists
u can't complain of inadequate tools & still destroyed does recovered from bandits
The terrorists used the gun-trucks, so jet fighters had to take them out.
Re: General Dzarma Zirkusu, 3 Soldiers Die As Troops Neutralize ISWAP Terrorists by Kenturkey048(m): 7:20pm On Nov 13, 2021
Zubydeangelo:
I thought they use to say 'Generals don't go to war'?

This is an exceptional General...Most Nigerian Generals don't go to the war front, they have other junior officers in the frontline giving them information of the situation on ground...

They pass orders based on the intelligence report garnered from those officers in the field.

I respect this man. He is a gallant soldier...
Re: General Dzarma Zirkusu, 3 Soldiers Die As Troops Neutralize ISWAP Terrorists by AbuAeesha: 7:23pm On Nov 13, 2021
Tranquillity360:
All terrorists deserve death.

Nigeria terrorists army and iswap should kill themselves finish.

If you kill our innocent brothers and sisters in East,then your boko haram and Iswap brothers will you for us,And in greater numbers.
either u like it or not the East u talk about is it Nigeria and some easterners reside up in the North.
why don't you pray/hope for total peace.
u think you are safe when ur neighbor's house continues to burn??
never!
Re: General Dzarma Zirkusu, 3 Soldiers Die As Troops Neutralize ISWAP Terrorists by faste: 7:23pm On Nov 13, 2021
crossfm:
Finally they gave us names.

War against terrorism isn't won by propaganda. Lie Mohammed will deny this news.
It is because a senior officer is involved and they cannot hide it.
Re: General Dzarma Zirkusu, 3 Soldiers Die As Troops Neutralize ISWAP Terrorists by faste: 7:25pm On Nov 13, 2021
]if them say four just know say nah...40 plus them kill.
Re: General Dzarma Zirkusu, 3 Soldiers Die As Troops Neutralize ISWAP Terrorists by Gunayo(m): 7:25pm On Nov 13, 2021
abokimallam:
To me I believe that this war can be won through peace making. It will avoid the human toll presently experienced by both sides, and the huge resources is exerting on the nation’s economy.
Will it not be cheaper to go the way of negotiations to achieve peace. Why not both the Federal Government and Boko Haram people sit down, ask them what they want and in the spirit of give and take, arrive at middle ground for both parties.
I think this is better than the loss of our gallant soldiers.
Will this your stupid advise resurrect the innocent people this animals called boko have killed? If any member of your family have been gruesomely murdered by this demons will you be making this type of suggestion? I won't blame you, you talked according to your level of reasoning. You need upgrade. Rip to the gallant soldiers that lost their lives. Let them sustain the momentum if not, Nigeria will be another Afghanistan. Only the violent takes it by force.
Re: General Dzarma Zirkusu, 3 Soldiers Die As Troops Neutralize ISWAP Terrorists by bdon123(m): 7:28pm On Nov 13, 2021
adamsmith914:
The irony is that if it isn’t them, then it is probably you or someone from your family, be Thankful that someone else sacrificed their life.
Story.If people stop joining millitary,d hirachy will definitely rethink wen sabotaging d war effort.Also,buhari will be more serious in defeating this islamic terrorist
Re: General Dzarma Zirkusu, 3 Soldiers Die As Troops Neutralize ISWAP Terrorists by Tranquillity360: 7:31pm On Nov 13, 2021
AbuAeesha:

either u like it or not the East u talk about is it Nigeria and some easterners reside up in the North.
why don't you pray/hope for total peace.
u think you are safe when ur neighbor's house continues to burn??
never!
Did you say this when your Nigeria army were killing and burning houses in East?
Re: General Dzarma Zirkusu, 3 Soldiers Die As Troops Neutralize ISWAP Terrorists by faste: 7:32pm On Nov 13, 2021
shigishege:
Our innocent soldiers keep losing thier life in other to safeguard this nation and to protect some oloriburukub mumu who will still come here on nairaland insulting our dear Galant soldiers.
point of correction..they were protecting the North,the South does not have security threat..they created the problem so they must die with it
Re: General Dzarma Zirkusu, 3 Soldiers Die As Troops Neutralize ISWAP Terrorists by Tranquillity360: 7:32pm On Nov 13, 2021
abeggnow:
shit ur dirty mouth there.because of 10mb you will just be typing shit
Come beat me i dey my house.
Re: General Dzarma Zirkusu, 3 Soldiers Die As Troops Neutralize ISWAP Terrorists by aryzgreat: 7:33pm On Nov 13, 2021
If na SE they will be flexing muscle.

Ordinary iswap una no fit kill
Re: General Dzarma Zirkusu, 3 Soldiers Die As Troops Neutralize ISWAP Terrorists by faste: 7:35pm On Nov 13, 2021
Afriqan:
Imagine a whole brigadier general dying at war cos the army won't recruit able bodied men into ranks...

Instead of them to recruit graduates up to 35 years and have lieutenants and majors control the war while generals will be in the control room, they left old men dying at war.
Exactly ,from the picture above the guy does not look fit.
Re: General Dzarma Zirkusu, 3 Soldiers Die As Troops Neutralize ISWAP Terrorists by Tranquillity360: 7:38pm On Nov 13, 2021
shigishege:
Our innocent soldiers keep losing thier life in other to safeguard this nation and to protect some oloriburukub mumu who will still come here on nairaland insulting our dear Galant soldiers.
Is it the same soldiers that are killing and burning our houses in East?
Re: General Dzarma Zirkusu, 3 Soldiers Die As Troops Neutralize ISWAP Terrorists by Foreseer: 7:42pm On Nov 13, 2021
post=107587226:

God bless our darling soldiers.

Our soldiers need all the support they can get to end this evil that the devilish party bestowed on our nation before they left.

We will win this war as a nation.

God bless our gallant soldiers as they lay their lives on the line for peace to reign in our darling nation.

[/b]
Thank you sir,
A picture speaks more than a thousand words!
Dem [b]MANNA
the truth in da building.
We will keep killing them with undiluted truths on a weekly basis.

Once again, God bless our Army

May the Gallant General's Soul and the souls of the 3 soldiers Rwst in Perfect Peace.

You lie to yourself that Buhari is pampering bandits but refuse to say 'amen' when we pray that your life be pampered the same way Buhari is pampering bandits.
God bless you for this absolute truth.
All what you wrote here is the truth and NOTHING BUTNTHE TRUTH!
Only Children of hate, frustrations and perdition will quote your post and say otherwise.

Hypocrisy and lies is in their DNA.....forever!

You even have time replying people that refused to wish themselves well, not to talk about others.
Leave them with their negative life.
It's all a matter of time.
#30k
Re: General Dzarma Zirkusu, 3 Soldiers Die As Troops Neutralize ISWAP Terrorists by faste: 7:45pm On Nov 13, 2021
DominionGreat:
Trust me that Brigadier General didn't die in any battle Field..He was killed like a common chicken and the Nigerian Army wants to make it look like there was one serious fight... Before any General die in battle then they must have overpowered the security forces and killed everybody before killing such a high ranking officer which is not the case here.. Nigeria is indeed a zoo
Them just de dash them rank nah..no proper military training!
Re: General Dzarma Zirkusu, 3 Soldiers Die As Troops Neutralize ISWAP Terrorists by Aganju849: 7:45pm On Nov 13, 2021
Adolfhitler001:
I remember what my brother told me that before a general is gun down in battle 100 or more soldiers must have been dead already..He might have been killed by his own men

The base was overrun by terrorists

Dude was prolly smoked right inside his office or something similar, definitely not on a 'frontline'
Re: General Dzarma Zirkusu, 3 Soldiers Die As Troops Neutralize ISWAP Terrorists by shigishege: 7:47pm On Nov 13, 2021
faste:
point of correction..they were protecting the North,the South does not have security threat..they created the problem so they must die with it
honestly I know who you are where you come from with this your comments. But what of the threats created by Igbos.
Re: General Dzarma Zirkusu, 3 Soldiers Die As Troops Neutralize ISWAP Terrorists by faste: 7:48pm On Nov 13, 2021
lamentor78:
His wife officially turn to widow, his children fatherless
He might have turned other people children orphan as well,so is karma paying back.
Re: General Dzarma Zirkusu, 3 Soldiers Die As Troops Neutralize ISWAP Terrorists by nelskals(m): 7:49pm On Nov 13, 2021
Military work no be work for naija
Re: General Dzarma Zirkusu, 3 Soldiers Die As Troops Neutralize ISWAP Terrorists by faste: 7:52pm On Nov 13, 2021
uBuNiT:
I reside in Askira. I am there now.
This never happened. Single soldier never die. ISWAP died in dozens today
Were u inside a tunnel when the battle was on?

2 Likes

Re: General Dzarma Zirkusu, 3 Soldiers Die As Troops Neutralize ISWAP Terrorists by shigishege: 7:53pm On Nov 13, 2021
Tranquillity360:
Is it the same soldiers that are killing and burning our houses in East?
It's like you just took MKPURU MMIRIN?? I have nothing much to say to you but I pray that very soon you will get your Rising Dotted Sun so we can have rest of minds of incessant crying and gnashing of teeth from the same people creating one of the greatest problems for us in this country. Set of mad people braking loose roaming like Godzillas.
Re: General Dzarma Zirkusu, 3 Soldiers Die As Troops Neutralize ISWAP Terrorists by Nobody: 7:54pm On Nov 13, 2021
faste:
Exactly ,from the picture above the guy does not look fit.

He is even too old to be at the war front. His calibre of soldiers should be in control center and visiting for tactical assessment. Nigerian youths in the army will finish boko haram if not for the satanic politics at play and the army's irresponsibility...
Re: General Dzarma Zirkusu, 3 Soldiers Die As Troops Neutralize ISWAP Terrorists by Franking: 7:54pm On Nov 13, 2021
His choice. His business.
Re: General Dzarma Zirkusu, 3 Soldiers Die As Troops Neutralize ISWAP Terrorists by shigishege: 7:56pm On Nov 13, 2021
faste:
Were u inside a tunnel when the battle was on?
have you won the battles in you fraustrated red mudded region before coming here to rejoice over the death of Nigeria soliders?? It's your happiness for Nigerians gallant forces to lose but your wish will only happened to your terrorist comrades in AfghanEASTERN.
Re: General Dzarma Zirkusu, 3 Soldiers Die As Troops Neutralize ISWAP Terrorists by DigitB: 7:57pm On Nov 13, 2021
No tears for the soldiers. They deserve it.

The more they kill innocent unarmed youths in SE they more they'll be slaughtered by their brother terrorists up north undecided
Re: General Dzarma Zirkusu, 3 Soldiers Die As Troops Neutralize ISWAP Terrorists by Tranquillity360: 7:57pm On Nov 13, 2021
shigishege:
It's like you just took MKPURU MMIRIN?? I have nothing much to say to you but I pray that very soon you will get your Rising Dotted Sun so we can have rest of minds of incessant crying and gnashing of teeth from the same people creating one of the greatest problems for us in this country. Set of mad people braking loose roaming like Godzillas.
Your cry just dey start.

Iswap is just starting with your Nigeria and you are already crying like thisgrin
grin

Death to Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Photos Of "Obidients In Diaspora" Returning Home To Vote For Peter Obi / US War College Says Muhammadu Buhari Was Awarded A Diploma In 1980 (photo) / Late Emir Of Katsina Admiring Traffic Light During Visit To UK In 1940s

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.