Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,163 members, 7,811,359 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:10 AM

Nnamdi Ezeigbo Bags Doctorate Degree At ABSU Convocation, Face Of Slot Hails Him - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nnamdi Ezeigbo Bags Doctorate Degree At ABSU Convocation, Face Of Slot Hails Him (42406 Views)

Africa Youth Ambassador Utchay Odims Bags Doctorate Degree From Heim Weldios Uni / Lady Who Got Pregnant At 17 Obtains Her Masters Degree At 24 (Photos) / Father Who Obtained His First Degree At 54 Celebrated By Daughter (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Ezeigbo Bags Doctorate Degree At ABSU Convocation, Face Of Slot Hails Him by AlexReports(m): 6:24pm On Nov 13, 2021
FACE OF SLOT SYSTEMS CONGRATULATES CEO NNAMDI EZEIGBO ON HONOURARY DOCTORATE DEGREE AT ABSU CONVOCATION

The Founder and Chief Executive Officer of Slot Systems Limited, Engr. Nnamdi Ezeigbo, has been conferred with the Honorary Doctorate Degree in Business Administration (DBA) at the recently held 27th and 28th Convocation Ceremony of Abia State University.

In an exclusive discussion with Ms. Otta Emmanuella, an Ex Beauty Queen and currently the Face of Slot Systems Limited, She expressed excitement as she celebrated the Honoris Causa which was conferred on her Boss, Engr. Nnamdi Ezeigbo. According to reports only three eminent personalities in the Igboland where honoured with the award during the distinguished and well attended occasion.

The reigning face of slot systems limited Ms. Otta Emmanuel further told our Correspondent that the Honourary Doctorate award conferred on her Boss was well-deserved, stressing that his commitments, impacts and extra efforts have remained motivation to several members of Staff of Slot Systems Limited. She says let us congratulate and celebrate with our CEO, Engr. Nnamdi, who was decorated few hours ago with a new honour.

Ms. Otta called on her friends, family members and colleagues to join her in the congratulatory celebration especially for his new Honour, with emphasis on his vibrant intelligence, innovative vigour, creative capacity and outstanding business initiatives. She described her Boss as a Mentor, an inspiration and a Man with great dreams. Engr. Ezeigbo was honoured alongside two other notable persons which are the Chairman, Air Peace Limited, Barr. Allen Ifechukwu Onyema and a former National Commissioner of the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC), Southeast zone, Dame Gladys Nne Nwafor.

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Ezeigbo Bags Doctorate Degree At ABSU Convocation, Face Of Slot Hails Him by AlexReports(m): 6:24pm On Nov 13, 2021
More

1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Ezeigbo Bags Doctorate Degree At ABSU Convocation, Face Of Slot Hails Him by ForeThinker: 6:52pm On Nov 13, 2021
OGbeni Alex on the Beat ...

nairaland share holders

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Ezeigbo Bags Doctorate Degree At ABSU Convocation, Face Of Slot Hails Him by slawormiir: 6:53pm On Nov 13, 2021
Damnnn niggar
Congratulations

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Ezeigbo Bags Doctorate Degree At ABSU Convocation, Face Of Slot Hails Him by Praxtech: 6:53pm On Nov 13, 2021
By what criteria?
Re: Nnamdi Ezeigbo Bags Doctorate Degree At ABSU Convocation, Face Of Slot Hails Him by FalseProphet1(m): 6:53pm On Nov 13, 2021
This is a very good achievement for ndi Igbo.

I see him contesting in 2023 elections, I see him loosing and complaining like Dr maduka.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Ezeigbo Bags Doctorate Degree At ABSU Convocation, Face Of Slot Hails Him by anambraamaka: 6:53pm On Nov 13, 2021
Idi sharp
Re: Nnamdi Ezeigbo Bags Doctorate Degree At ABSU Convocation, Face Of Slot Hails Him by AGNESikpuNNU(f): 6:53pm On Nov 13, 2021
grin grin
Maduka done and dusted ... Unto SLOT things now.

62 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Ezeigbo Bags Doctorate Degree At ABSU Convocation, Face Of Slot Hails Him by OGraffix(m): 6:53pm On Nov 13, 2021
Alex you just chop maduka money clean mouth.... giveaway u no do for nairaland, no b so life b ooo......

Atleast we dey help u dey click the thread of u Nd him here on nairaland angry

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Ezeigbo Bags Doctorate Degree At ABSU Convocation, Face Of Slot Hails Him by Bamzyriches451: 6:54pm On Nov 13, 2021
Okay
Congratulations
Re: Nnamdi Ezeigbo Bags Doctorate Degree At ABSU Convocation, Face Of Slot Hails Him by Lordofalmajiri(f): 6:54pm On Nov 13, 2021
cool the CEO dey bang face of slot.. e sure me die!! cool cool

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Ezeigbo Bags Doctorate Degree At ABSU Convocation, Face Of Slot Hails Him by RichDad1(m): 6:54pm On Nov 13, 2021
Maduka money don expire. Alex don jump on this guy.
Smart dude grin cheesy cheesy

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Ezeigbo Bags Doctorate Degree At ABSU Convocation, Face Of Slot Hails Him by proxitaly: 6:54pm On Nov 13, 2021
Face of slut

If you don't gerrit forget abourrit

27 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Ezeigbo Bags Doctorate Degree At ABSU Convocation, Face Of Slot Hails Him by Kingtomato641(m): 6:54pm On Nov 13, 2021
my dear in as much as i come here to read daily news here on nairaland .......
i have never seen anyone so stupid and foolish like baba olowo d long prick....
i can bet my left whole full balls he is currently chilling with his old friend half kilo the half baked fool....
the both of them are clowns in the making....
waisting away time instead of using their god forsaken useless talents to make so much money like our beloved LINDA IKEJI...
the ill proposed fools are busy twerking to mismanagement of funds and keeps starving the public of their most useless but funny pidgin comedy series.....
just as our false prophet always says....
i see baba olowo d long prick getting married to LINDA IKEJI this year....
i see half kilo getting brutal mass beatings this year....
i see seun seriously awaiting the second coming and arrival of baba olowo d long prick comedy series this year....
this i have seen.....

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Ezeigbo Bags Doctorate Degree At ABSU Convocation, Face Of Slot Hails Him by Uchasa(m): 6:55pm On Nov 13, 2021
Praxtech:
By what criteria?

By state criteria grin. He is from Abia State undecided
Re: Nnamdi Ezeigbo Bags Doctorate Degree At ABSU Convocation, Face Of Slot Hails Him by Eriokanmi: 6:55pm On Nov 13, 2021
Slot, Mr Phone. His grass to grace story is impressive

6 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Ezeigbo Bags Doctorate Degree At ABSU Convocation, Face Of Slot Hails Him by jojothaiv(m): 6:55pm On Nov 13, 2021
Congratulations
Re: Nnamdi Ezeigbo Bags Doctorate Degree At ABSU Convocation, Face Of Slot Hails Him by Wawelexy(m): 6:55pm On Nov 13, 2021
bastard money..........

if that girl be face of slot,

abeg make i just be leg of slot, i go carry slot waka the whole universe iswear.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Ezeigbo Bags Doctorate Degree At ABSU Convocation, Face Of Slot Hails Him by ignis: 6:56pm On Nov 13, 2021
The power of money.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Ezeigbo Bags Doctorate Degree At ABSU Convocation, Face Of Slot Hails Him by tutudesz: 6:57pm On Nov 13, 2021
Alex don turn to tech man O!

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Ezeigbo Bags Doctorate Degree At ABSU Convocation, Face Of Slot Hails Him by ogbiwa: 6:57pm On Nov 13, 2021
Dedicated to those coming to troll the OP on Anambra elections

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Ezeigbo Bags Doctorate Degree At ABSU Convocation, Face Of Slot Hails Him by Incandescent(m): 6:58pm On Nov 13, 2021
I like this man.

But which one is face of slot agajn

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Ezeigbo Bags Doctorate Degree At ABSU Convocation, Face Of Slot Hails Him by tutudesz: 7:00pm On Nov 13, 2021
Lordofalmajiri:
You go die for nothing be that O!

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Ezeigbo Bags Doctorate Degree At ABSU Convocation, Face Of Slot Hails Him by franchasng: 7:00pm On Nov 13, 2021
Maduka right now grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Ezeigbo Bags Doctorate Degree At ABSU Convocation, Face Of Slot Hails Him by Lordofalmajiri(f): 7:01pm On Nov 13, 2021
tutudesz:

You go die for nothing be that O!
As your P.man take die for nothing? Shame grin cool cool
Re: Nnamdi Ezeigbo Bags Doctorate Degree At ABSU Convocation, Face Of Slot Hails Him by seyz91(m): 7:04pm On Nov 13, 2021
cheesy
Lordofalmajiri:

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Ezeigbo Bags Doctorate Degree At ABSU Convocation, Face Of Slot Hails Him by sabbiboi: 7:04pm On Nov 13, 2021
This one is shagging her boss.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Ezeigbo Bags Doctorate Degree At ABSU Convocation, Face Of Slot Hails Him by gurunlocker: 7:05pm On Nov 13, 2021
Still carry pageant matter enter slot

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lockdown: We Are Hungry - Private Schools Teachers Cry Out / Students Who Don’t Wish To Suffer After Graduation Should Do These / 11 Popular English Words We Use Incorrectly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.