Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,925 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

Anambra Woman Uses Garden Eggs To Revive Man In Coma Ten Days After - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Anambra Woman Uses Garden Eggs To Revive Man In Coma Ten Days After (38336 Views)

Anambra: Woman, Houseboy Die After Burning Charcoal To Warm Her Room (Graphic) / Mechanic Slips Into Coma A Day After His Wedding, Dies 6 Days Later (Photo) / A Woman In Coma Discharged From Abuja Hospital Over Strike (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anambra Woman Uses Garden Eggs To Revive Man In Coma Ten Days After by okeychris(m): 7:16pm On Nov 13, 2021
By Okechukwu Onuegbu

A boxing coach, Mr John Peters Ezenwa, who was recently revived from death with garden eggs by the founder and Chief Executive Officer, Centre for Psychic and Healing Administration (CPHA), Chief Dr Mrs Flora Nkemakonam Ilonzo has urged government support to create awareness on use of herbal drugs.

Ezenwa, aged 74, alias Adindu, from Awka Etiti in Idemili South LGA, Anambra State, was discharged from CPHA Awka Friday noon after been certified healthy.

According to him "It was from funeral I lost consciousness and was in coma for ten days. Some thought I was dead. My breathing has ceased, legs and tummy swollen. As at then, I don't urinate or defecate. When my people brought me to CPHA.

"My people took me to different hospitals without no solution. One ordered for dylisis; yet no good result. It was then they brought me to CPHA. My people said that when got in, Anyafulugo (Ilonzo) urged them to go and buy garden egg and its leaves. When they brought it, she told them to wash it and use it to wash my head. I got well and started defecating two hours after...

"I never knew that garden eggs have medicinal values. It was very miraculous. She used only fruits and plants to revive me. I now eat it. I drank it this morning too. I am appealing to our people to listen to Anyafulugo teachings on radio and internet. People should visit her to learn many things about our food and plants. Indeed our food is our medicine. Let no one neglect it. Our government should come to this centre and empower it to do more in sensitising and healing our land."

Also speaking, Mr Chukwudalu Umeadozie, from Amichi in Nnewi South, who brought Adindu, said he heard about CPHA from someone healed from the place.

"When Adindu's brother-in-law told me that he no longer defecate, I suggested them to visit CPHA although I had not been to the place before that day. We planned and asked questions until we located here. She told us to buy 15 coconut and garden eggs. We did and they were giving to Adindu. And he became well again," he stated.

Responding, the Founder/CEO of CPHA, Chief Dr Mrs Flora Ilonzo, reiterated her calls on Africans especially the Igbo nation to rembrance African plants, fruits and vegetables as they were not only assets from God but remedy to all kinds of ailments.

Ilonzo, who thanked God for always using her to save souls, reemphasised that all plants have signatures signifying kinds of diseases they cure, even as she recommended Ukpaka, garden eggs and their leaves, water yams (ji abana) and others as daily menu to all.

She equally enjoined the South East governors and other political leaders to invest on research, discovery and cultivation of Igbo plants that have gone into extinct especially anunu ngwe, with a view to preserving our heritage for resolving the frictions between man and nature.

Earlier, Prof. Raphael Okigbo of Department of Botany, Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka, adviced the government, universities and other higher institutions to invest on alternative medicine through research sponsorship, creation of courses on that especially for PhD and Masters graduate.

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Anambra Woman Uses Garden Eggs To Revive Man In Coma Ten Days After by AK6464(m): 7:21pm On Nov 13, 2021
shocked

1 Like

Re: Anambra Woman Uses Garden Eggs To Revive Man In Coma Ten Days After by BewareOf419: 10:55pm On Nov 13, 2021
I will comment if perhaps it is moved to fp

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Anambra Woman Uses Garden Eggs To Revive Man In Coma Ten Days After by muheeb01(m): 7:16am On Nov 14, 2021
Are you kidneying me lol

9 Likes

Re: Anambra Woman Uses Garden Eggs To Revive Man In Coma Ten Days After by seborrhic: 8:06am On Nov 14, 2021
Disgraceful.
For him to even have the nerve to publicly air this rubbish shows he believes there are still many gullible out there that believe such poorly scripted narration.

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Anambra Woman Uses Garden Eggs To Revive Man In Coma Ten Days After by lifeandjoy: 2:36pm On Nov 14, 2021
Rapu ihe ndi mmadu na ekwu. Chukwuokike agozi go ndi Igbo forever.

70 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Anambra Woman Uses Garden Eggs To Revive Man In Coma Ten Days After by greenie77: 2:37pm On Nov 14, 2021
Anyafulugo Enugu-Ukwu na Umunri...the woman is gifted when it comes to herbs.

61 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Woman Uses Garden Eggs To Revive Man In Coma Ten Days After by iamGholdaniel(m): 2:37pm On Nov 14, 2021
I am Ogah Nkem daniel
Re: Anambra Woman Uses Garden Eggs To Revive Man In Coma Ten Days After by emmabest2000(m): 2:37pm On Nov 14, 2021
What is the name of the movie ?

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Woman Uses Garden Eggs To Revive Man In Coma Ten Days After by Nobody: 2:37pm On Nov 14, 2021
H
Re: Anambra Woman Uses Garden Eggs To Revive Man In Coma Ten Days After by ILoveDemMANNA: 2:37pm On Nov 14, 2021
Some thought I was dead. My breathing has ceased, legs and tummy swollen. As at then, I don't urinate or defecate. When my people brought me to CPHA.

"My people took me to different hospitals without no solution. One ordered for dylisis; yet no good result. It was then they brought me to CPHA. My people said that when got in, Anyafulugo (Ilonzo) urged them to go and buy garden egg and its leaves. When they brought it, she told them to wash it and use it to wash my head. I got well and started defecating two hours after...

"I never knew that garden eggs have medicinal values. It was very miraculous. She used only fruits and plants to revive me. I now eat it. I drank it this morning too. I am appealing to our people to listen to Anyafulugo teachings on radio and internet. People should visit her to learn many things about our food and plants. Indeed our food is our medicine
Garden egg to the world.
I have some planted at my back yard in Lagos.
I take some to work as snacks also.
The feeling and healtg benefit is outta this world.

A Garden a day keeps the Doctor away........
ILoveDemMANNA say so.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra Woman Uses Garden Eggs To Revive Man In Coma Ten Days After by BigYash: 2:37pm On Nov 14, 2021
Abi na grin
Na Epa and the iye dey run the business together.. One na producer ,while the other na brand ambassador grin

4 Likes

Re: Anambra Woman Uses Garden Eggs To Revive Man In Coma Ten Days After by drizslim(m): 2:37pm On Nov 14, 2021
They wont tell u less about Anambra women

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Woman Uses Garden Eggs To Revive Man In Coma Ten Days After by wpadmin: 2:37pm On Nov 14, 2021
Nice
Re: Anambra Woman Uses Garden Eggs To Revive Man In Coma Ten Days After by Yaso4: 2:38pm On Nov 14, 2021
Indeed our food is our medicine

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Woman Uses Garden Eggs To Revive Man In Coma Ten Days After by Adjii97(m): 2:38pm On Nov 14, 2021
That's a very innovative one

1 Like

Re: Anambra Woman Uses Garden Eggs To Revive Man In Coma Ten Days After by peacebirdone: 2:38pm On Nov 14, 2021
Documentation needed
Re: Anambra Woman Uses Garden Eggs To Revive Man In Coma Ten Days After by tutudesz: 2:38pm On Nov 14, 2021
Madam don dey hustle for Commissioners for Agriculture grin small smalll

2 Shares

Re: Anambra Woman Uses Garden Eggs To Revive Man In Coma Ten Days After by ifytrik(m): 2:38pm On Nov 14, 2021
grin who una de deceive? Mschwwwwww

5 Likes

Re: Anambra Woman Uses Garden Eggs To Revive Man In Coma Ten Days After by olufunmi01(m): 2:39pm On Nov 14, 2021
grin nonsense
Re: Anambra Woman Uses Garden Eggs To Revive Man In Coma Ten Days After by Cerebellum: 2:39pm On Nov 14, 2021
Amaka Ehnnnn

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Woman Uses Garden Eggs To Revive Man In Coma Ten Days After by solpat(m): 2:39pm On Nov 14, 2021
shocked shocked
He should go into more details abeg undecided undecided
Re: Anambra Woman Uses Garden Eggs To Revive Man In Coma Ten Days After by Sleekfingers: 2:39pm On Nov 14, 2021
Another meme loading.... especially the first picture
Re: Anambra Woman Uses Garden Eggs To Revive Man In Coma Ten Days After by maureensylvia(f): 2:40pm On Nov 14, 2021
Inukwa
Wow

Nairalanders check out my signature for Agro commodities from North... Delivery is worldwide smiley
Re: Anambra Woman Uses Garden Eggs To Revive Man In Coma Ten Days After by MidaserveNG: 2:40pm On Nov 14, 2021
grin
Re: Anambra Woman Uses Garden Eggs To Revive Man In Coma Ten Days After by wizkar2003: 2:40pm On Nov 14, 2021
Nice
Re: Anambra Woman Uses Garden Eggs To Revive Man In Coma Ten Days After by PAloboo: 2:40pm On Nov 14, 2021
Wonderful

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

11 Signs Of Heart Disease That Should Not Be Ignored / My Friend Has HIV, But She Recently Had A Blood Test And Is Not Showing anymore / 14 Babies Die At UPTH’s Incubator, Doctors Suspend Surgery Due To Power Outages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.