Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,562 members, 7,837,156 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

Anambra Woman Uses Garden Eggs To Revive Man In Coma Ten Days After - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Anambra Woman Uses Garden Eggs To Revive Man In Coma Ten Days After (38371 Views)

Anambra: Woman, Houseboy Die After Burning Charcoal To Warm Her Room (Graphic) / Mechanic Slips Into Coma A Day After His Wedding, Dies 6 Days Later (Photo) / A Woman In Coma Discharged From Abuja Hospital Over Strike (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Woman Uses Garden Eggs To Revive Man In Coma Ten Days After by SATANlST: 4:49pm On Nov 14, 2021
she might be right, i used garden egg leaves and 2 other leaves to treat my cousins kidney disease
Re: Anambra Woman Uses Garden Eggs To Revive Man In Coma Ten Days After by Nobody: 5:04pm On Nov 14, 2021
seborrhic:
Disgraceful.
For him to even have the nerve to publicly air this rubbish shows he believes there are still many gullible out there that believe such poorly scripted narration.

What is disgraceful here? Him testifying or what? An elderly person you are talking to in such a manner? Haha
Re: Anambra Woman Uses Garden Eggs To Revive Man In Coma Ten Days After by knowhowk: 6:14pm On Nov 14, 2021
Omicron007:
[b][/b]

Just look at what someone is typing on the internet.

We have young ones taking English classes on this forum.

Once you are not doing your usual Copy and Paste, its trash all along.
. It's not about English ...What he typed is well Understood.
Re: Anambra Woman Uses Garden Eggs To Revive Man In Coma Ten Days After by knowhowk: 6:17pm On Nov 14, 2021
ifytrik:
grin who una de deceive? Mschwwwwww
. Ignorance doesn't suppose to Believe ...Natura was there before Science ,Moreso Science theories were all taken from what is available in Nature ....Its botanical name is Solanum gilo. The post says to boil up the leaves of the garden eggplant and drink the filtered tea. “When you urinate check your urine,” it adds. “You will notice the salt in the body and some other diseases that can affect your KIDNEY will pass through your urine...What the Op Posted is a Naked Truth ...Take it or you Leave it ...Gbam !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra Woman Uses Garden Eggs To Revive Man In Coma Ten Days After by Obynolee(f): 6:38pm On Nov 14, 2021
seborrhic:
Disgraceful.
For him to even have the nerve to publicly air this rubbish shows he believes there are still many gullible out there that believe such poorly scripted narration.

Your comment shows your ignorance, I believe you're not from Anambra or its environs because if you're, it wouldn't sound like a fairytale to you,she is a household name,you can do yourself a favour by visiting her with your sick loved one.
Re: Anambra Woman Uses Garden Eggs To Revive Man In Coma Ten Days After by Obynolee(f): 6:48pm On Nov 14, 2021
tutudesz:
Madam don dey hustle for Commissioners for Agriculture grin small smalll

She has been in the business all her life,I started listening to her radio programs where she teach about plants in the 90's,why has she not made a commissioner since then?, I can tell you she is not jobless. Stop saying what you don't know.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Woman Uses Garden Eggs To Revive Man In Coma Ten Days After by Obynolee(f): 6:51pm On Nov 14, 2021
aryzgreat:
This Ezenwanyi and her herbal stuffs.

They won't mention ppl that died there

Oga your time never reach

She cures sickness not death, where people no dey die?
Re: Anambra Woman Uses Garden Eggs To Revive Man In Coma Ten Days After by Nobody: 7:15pm On Nov 14, 2021
Every sickness has a Local FOOD or HERB that cures it.

My personal experience.

Some stay 10 years without one tablet of drugs.

JUST HEALTHY FOOD.
Re: Anambra Woman Uses Garden Eggs To Revive Man In Coma Ten Days After by Balenciagabrain: 7:39pm On Nov 14, 2021
Pharmacy students of University of Nigeria undergo compulsory expedition to her clinic in their final year class. She is highly revered in what she does.

So much is to be learned from her!
Re: Anambra Woman Uses Garden Eggs To Revive Man In Coma Ten Days After by Angy55(f): 8:23pm On Nov 14, 2021
I know Garden eggs and it's leaves are powerful but the process of his healing is not detailed.
Re: Anambra Woman Uses Garden Eggs To Revive Man In Coma Ten Days After by ihedioramma: 9:00pm On Nov 14, 2021
knowhowk:
. Ignorance doesn't suppose to Believe ...Natura was there before Science ,Moreso Science theories were all taken from what is available in Nature ....Its botanical name is Solanum gilo. The post says to boil up the leaves of the garden eggplant and drink the filtered tea. “When you urinate check your urine,” it adds. “You will notice the salt in the body and some other diseases that can affect your KIDNEY will pass through your urine...What the Op Posted is a Naked Truth ...Take it or you Leave it ...Gbam !
So truth done get naked one ? grin
Re: Anambra Woman Uses Garden Eggs To Revive Man In Coma Ten Days After by ihedioramma: 9:03pm On Nov 14, 2021
[quote author=okeychris post=107589975]By Okechukwu Onuegbu

A boxing coach, Mr John Peters Ezenwa, who was recently revived from death with garden eggs by the founder and Chief Executive Officer, Centre for Psychic and Healing Administration (CPHA), Chief Dr Mrs Flora Nkemakonam Ilonzo has urged government support to create awareness on use of herbal drugs.

Ezenwa, aged 74, alias Adindu, from Awka Etiti in Idemili South LGA, Anambra State, was discharged from CPHA Awka Friday noon after been certified healthy.

According to him "It was from funeral I lost consciousness and was in coma for ten days. Some thought I was dead. My breathing has ceased, legs and tummy swollen. As at then, I don't urinate or defecate. When my people brought me to CPHA.

"My people took me to different hospitals without no solution. One ordered for dylisis; yet no good result. It was then they brought me to CPHA. My people said that when got in, Anyafulugo urged them to go and buy . ADDRESS AND PHONE NUMBER PLEASE .
Re: Anambra Woman Uses Garden Eggs To Revive Man In Coma Ten Days After by BewareOf419: 9:41pm On Nov 14, 2021
Lamasta:

Its on front page already nwokem cool

1 Like

Re: Anambra Woman Uses Garden Eggs To Revive Man In Coma Ten Days After by Lamasta(m): 9:42pm On Nov 14, 2021

Re: Anambra Woman Uses Garden Eggs To Revive Man In Coma Ten Days After by Joelobioha(m): 11:38pm On Nov 14, 2021
BigYash:
Abi na grin
Na Epa and the iye dey run the business together.. One na producer ,while the other na brand ambassador grin
na usooji rhyme pass walai..
Re: Anambra Woman Uses Garden Eggs To Revive Man In Coma Ten Days After by NessFortunate: 12:27am On Nov 15, 2021
BigYash:
Abi na grin
Na Epa and the iye dey run the business together.. One na producer ,while the other na brand ambassador grin
otemwen ata ma weh? Orseti gha ewanta. Herbs are powerful when used rightly. Those the narrative looked creepy
Re: Anambra Woman Uses Garden Eggs To Revive Man In Coma Ten Days After by iammolise(m): 4:58am On Nov 15, 2021
Which govt... The deaf and dumb
Re: Anambra Woman Uses Garden Eggs To Revive Man In Coma Ten Days After by tiwasiaife(m): 7:13am On Nov 15, 2021
[quote author=greenie77 post=107612146]Anyafulugo Enugu-Ukwu na Umunri...the woman is gifted when it comes to herbs.[/oquote]
I met this woman in Radio Nigeria Enugu when we went for an excursion back then.
This woman was the architect of the dragon design we see in Nigerian Army logo.
Re: Anambra Woman Uses Garden Eggs To Revive Man In Coma Ten Days After by Nmezor(f): 10:04am On Nov 15, 2021
OBALOLA55:
KEDU AHA VILLAGE OSI NA ENUGWU-UKWU
Equally interested in Knowing too
Re: Anambra Woman Uses Garden Eggs To Revive Man In Coma Ten Days After by OBALOLA55(m): 10:10am On Nov 15, 2021
Nmezor:
Equally interested in Knowing too
ARE YOU FROM ENUGWU-UKWU
Re: Anambra Woman Uses Garden Eggs To Revive Man In Coma Ten Days After by Nmezor(f): 10:15am On Nov 15, 2021
OBALOLA55:
ARE YOU FROM ENUGWU-UKWU
Yes o, from Uru ekwo villa precisely
Re: Anambra Woman Uses Garden Eggs To Revive Man In Coma Ten Days After by OBALOLA55(m): 10:29am On Nov 15, 2021
Nmezor:
Yes o, from Uru ekwo villa precisely
shocked
Re: Anambra Woman Uses Garden Eggs To Revive Man In Coma Ten Days After by Pumpumking: 1:10pm On Nov 17, 2021
OBALOLA55:
shocked

NMezor am back in Enuu..please can u come to my house tomorow for drink so we can melo like adult do..please? cheesy
Re: Anambra Woman Uses Garden Eggs To Revive Man In Coma Ten Days After by OBALOLA55(m): 12:01am On Nov 18, 2021
Pumpumking:

NMezor am back in Enuu..please can u come to my house tomorow for drink so we can melo like adult do..please? cheesy
NO OOFENSE grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ladies Beware: 6 Health Risks Of Wearing A G-string / What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? / 900 Doctors Resign From University College Hospital, Ibadan & Lagos Hospital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.