Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,122 members, 7,814,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

Anambra Woman Uses Garden Eggs To Revive Man In Coma Ten Days After - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Anambra Woman Uses Garden Eggs To Revive Man In Coma Ten Days After (38337 Views)

Anambra: Woman, Houseboy Die After Burning Charcoal To Warm Her Room (Graphic) / Mechanic Slips Into Coma A Day After His Wedding, Dies 6 Days Later (Photo) / A Woman In Coma Discharged From Abuja Hospital Over Strike (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Woman Uses Garden Eggs To Revive Man In Coma Ten Days After by InoGetJoy: 2:40pm On Nov 14, 2021
There's a natural cure to every ailment on earth, the only issue is finding that cure and the correct dose

5 Likes

Re: Anambra Woman Uses Garden Eggs To Revive Man In Coma Ten Days After by lkillbrokehoes: 2:41pm On Nov 14, 2021
Unbelievable

1 Like

Re: Anambra Woman Uses Garden Eggs To Revive Man In Coma Ten Days After by OBALOLA55(m): 2:45pm On Nov 14, 2021
greenie77:
Anyafulugo Enugu-Ukwu na Umunri...the woman is gifted when it comes to herbs.
KEDU AHA VILLAGE OSI NA ENUGWU-UKWU
Re: Anambra Woman Uses Garden Eggs To Revive Man In Coma Ten Days After by Omicron007: 2:45pm On Nov 14, 2021
ILoveDemMANNA:

Garden egg to the world.
I have some planted at my back yard in Lagos.
I take some to work as snacks also.
The feeling and healtg benefit is outta this world.

[b]A Garden a day keeps the Doctor away........

ILoveDemMANNA say so.
[/b]

Just look at what someone is typing on the internet.

We have young ones taking English classes on this forum.

Once you are not doing your usual Copy and Paste, its trash all along.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Woman Uses Garden Eggs To Revive Man In Coma Ten Days After by Lamasta(m): 2:46pm On Nov 14, 2021
BewareOf419:
I will comment if perhaps it is moved to fp
Its on front page already nwokem cool
Re: Anambra Woman Uses Garden Eggs To Revive Man In Coma Ten Days After by aryzgreat: 2:46pm On Nov 14, 2021
This Ezenwanyi and her herbal stuffs.

They won't mention ppl that died there

Oga your time never reach

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Woman Uses Garden Eggs To Revive Man In Coma Ten Days After by ALABACONNECT(m): 2:47pm On Nov 14, 2021
I might be wrong but the certain L is for Lamba.
Re: Anambra Woman Uses Garden Eggs To Revive Man In Coma Ten Days After by millenniumboy: 2:53pm On Nov 14, 2021
okeychris:
By Okechukwu Onuegbu

A boxing coach, Mr John Peters Ezenwa, who was recently revived from death with garden eggs by the founder and Chief Executive Officer, Centre for Psychic and Healing Administration (CPHA), Chief Dr Mrs Flora Nkemakonam Ilonzo has urged government support to create awareness on use of herbal drugs.

Ezenwa, aged 74, alias Adindu, from Awka Etiti in Idemili South LGA, Anambra State, was discharged from CPHA Awka Friday noon after been certified healthy.

According to him "It was from funeral I lost consciousness and was in coma for ten days. Some thought I was dead. My breathing has ceased, legs and tummy swollen. As at then, I don't urinate or defecate. When my people brought me to CPHA.

"My people took me to different hospitals without no solution. One ordered for dylisis; yet no good result. It was then they brought me to CPHA. My people said that when got in, Anyafulugo (Ilonzo) urged them to go and buy garden egg and its leaves. When they brought it, she told them to wash it and use it to wash my head. I got well and started defecating two hours after...

"I never knew that garden eggs have medicinal values. It was very miraculous. She used only fruits and plants to revive me. I now eat it. I drank it this morning too. I am appealing to our people to listen to Anyafulugo teachings on radio and internet. People should visit her to learn many things about our food and plants. Indeed our food is our medicine. Let no one neglect it. Our government should come to this centre and empower it to do more in sensitising and healing our land."

Also speaking, Mr Chukwudalu Umeadozie, from Amichi in Nnewi South, who brought Adindu, said he heard about CPHA from someone healed from the place.

"When Adindu's brother-in-law told me that he no longer defecate, I suggested them to visit CPHA although I had not been to the place before that day. We planned and asked questions until we located here. She told us to buy 15 coconut and garden eggs. We did and they were giving to Adindu. And he became well again," he stated.

Responding, the Founder/CEO of CPHA, Chief Dr Mrs Flora Ilonzo, reiterated her calls on Africans especially the Igbo nation to rembrance African plants, fruits and vegetables as they were not only assets from God but remedy to all kinds of ailments.

Ilonzo, who thanked God for always using her to save souls, reemphasised that all plants have signatures signifying kinds of diseases they cure, even as she recommended Ukpaka, garden eggs and their leaves, water yams (ji abana) and others as daily menu to all.

She equally enjoined the South East governors and other political leaders to invest on research, discovery and cultivation of Igbo plants that have gone into extinct especially anunu ngwe, with a view to preserving our heritage for resolving the frictions between man and nature.

Earlier, Prof. Raphael Okigbo of Department of Botany, Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka, adviced the government, universities and other higher institutions to invest on alternative medicine through research sponsorship, creation of courses on that especially for PhD and Masters graduate.
if those people hear this news garden eggs price fit compete with gas.no be me talk am

1 Like

Re: Anambra Woman Uses Garden Eggs To Revive Man In Coma Ten Days After by Oshogboofficial(m): 2:53pm On Nov 14, 2021
Hmmmmm

Re: Anambra Woman Uses Garden Eggs To Revive Man In Coma Ten Days After by Lokojatoofar: 2:54pm On Nov 14, 2021
aryzgreat:
This Ezenwanyi and her herbal stuffs.

They won't mention ppl that died there

Oga your time never reach

If na you, you go mention? It wont sell market na grin grin anyways, even oyinbo medicine no dey get 100% success rate but dem no dey announce am for their advert na only funeral home dey boast about how them be expert in taking care of the dead

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Woman Uses Garden Eggs To Revive Man In Coma Ten Days After by Tajbol4splend(m): 2:55pm On Nov 14, 2021
Yaso4:
Indeed our food is our medicine

Bottom line
Re: Anambra Woman Uses Garden Eggs To Revive Man In Coma Ten Days After by Chibuezem(m): 3:00pm On Nov 14, 2021
emmabest2000:
What is the name of the movie ?
baby boss 3

1 Like

Re: Anambra Woman Uses Garden Eggs To Revive Man In Coma Ten Days After by AmeLonRo(m): 3:12pm On Nov 14, 2021
That's interesting.
Teach that to a class and keep doing that.
Show others how to do it.
Don't let the formula die with you.
That's how Oyibo people transfer knowledge...

Meanwhile..................................

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4mz7TaZKyyc
Re: Anambra Woman Uses Garden Eggs To Revive Man In Coma Ten Days After by mastermaestro(m): 3:12pm On Nov 14, 2021
InoGetJoy:
There's a natural cure to every ailment on earth, the only issue is finding that cure and the correct dose

You are absolutely right on this.
Re: Anambra Woman Uses Garden Eggs To Revive Man In Coma Ten Days After by onumadu: 3:18pm On Nov 14, 2021
Ignorant doubting Thomases are here as usual talking rubbish while smart folks take note. cheesy
Go and argue with your chi because Anyafulugo is far more educated than you. cool
Re: Anambra Woman Uses Garden Eggs To Revive Man In Coma Ten Days After by Nobody: 3:21pm On Nov 14, 2021
Absolute! Bollocks!!
Re: Anambra Woman Uses Garden Eggs To Revive Man In Coma Ten Days After by benco9426: 3:21pm On Nov 14, 2021
okeychris:
By Okechukwu Onuegbu

A boxing coach, Mr John Peters Ezenwa, who was recently revived from death with garden eggs by the founder and Chief Executive Officer, Centre for Psychic and Healing Administration (CPHA), Chief Dr Mrs Flora Nkemakonam Ilonzo has urged government support to create awareness on use of herbal drugs.

Ezenwa, aged 74, alias Adindu, from Awka Etiti in Idemili South LGA, Anambra State, was discharged from CPHA Awka Friday noon after been certified healthy.

According to him "It was from funeral I lost consciousness and was in coma for ten days. Some thought I was dead. My breathing has ceased, legs and tummy swollen. As at then, I don't urinate or defecate. When my people brought me to CPHA.

"My people took me to different hospitals without no solution. One ordered for dylisis; yet no good result. It was then they brought me to CPHA. My people said that when got in, Anyafulugo (Ilonzo) urged them to go and buy garden egg and its leaves. When they brought it, she told them to wash it and use it to wash my head. I got well and started defecating two hours after...

"I never knew that garden eggs have medicinal values. It was very miraculous. She used only fruits and plants to revive me. I now eat it. I drank it this morning too. I am appealing to our people to listen to Anyafulugo teachings on radio and internet. People should visit her to learn many things about our food and plants. Indeed our food is our medicine. Let no one neglect it. Our government should come to this centre and empower it to do more in sensitising and healing our land."

Also speaking, Mr Chukwudalu Umeadozie, from Amichi in Nnewi South, who brought Adindu, said he heard about CPHA from someone healed from the place.

"When Adindu's brother-in-law told me that he no longer defecate, I suggested them to visit CPHA although I had not been to the place before that day. We planned and asked questions until we located here. She told us to buy 15 coconut and garden eggs. We did and they were giving to Adindu. And he became well again," he stated.

Responding, the Founder/CEO of CPHA, Chief Dr Mrs Flora Ilonzo, reiterated her calls on Africans especially the Igbo nation to rembrance African plants, fruits and vegetables as they were not only assets from God but remedy to all kinds of ailments.

Ilonzo, who thanked God for always using her to save souls, reemphasised that all plants have signatures signifying kinds of diseases they cure, even as she recommended Ukpaka, garden eggs and their leaves, water yams (ji abana) and others as daily menu to all.

She equally enjoined the South East governors and other political leaders to invest on research, discovery and cultivation of Igbo plants that have gone into extinct especially anunu ngwe, with a view to preserving our heritage for resolving the frictions between man and nature.

Earlier, Prof. Raphael Okigbo of Department of Botany, Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka, adviced the government, universities and other higher institutions to invest on alternative medicine through research sponsorship, creation of courses on that especially for PhD and Masters graduate.
it is well
Re: Anambra Woman Uses Garden Eggs To Revive Man In Coma Ten Days After by GeorgeTheCoder: 3:24pm On Nov 14, 2021
Rubbish
Re: Anambra Woman Uses Garden Eggs To Revive Man In Coma Ten Days After by preciousmetals: 3:25pm On Nov 14, 2021
Mr know all what you don't know is bigger than you
seborrhic:
Disgraceful.
For him to even have the nerve to publicly air this rubbish shows he believes there are still many gullible out there that believe such poorly scripted narration.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Woman Uses Garden Eggs To Revive Man In Coma Ten Days After by chidi2003(m): 3:36pm On Nov 14, 2021
Cerebellum:
Amaka Ehnnnn
Stop disgracing yourself online!
Re: Anambra Woman Uses Garden Eggs To Revive Man In Coma Ten Days After by McBishop2020: 3:45pm On Nov 14, 2021
She's known for herbal medicine and doesn't need advertisement nah.

Chief Ilonzo is a herbal medicine genius.
Thank God for her always.
Re: Anambra Woman Uses Garden Eggs To Revive Man In Coma Ten Days After by GodIsBiafran: 3:46pm On Nov 14, 2021
This is why I abandoned foreign religions. The real power is in African traditional religions.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Woman Uses Garden Eggs To Revive Man In Coma Ten Days After by GoldenJAT(m): 3:47pm On Nov 14, 2021
emmabest2000:
What is the name of the movie ?
You go fit learn at all? People like you don't even know nothing!

1 Like

Re: Anambra Woman Uses Garden Eggs To Revive Man In Coma Ten Days After by TeeGentle(m): 3:52pm On Nov 14, 2021
God is great
Re: Anambra Woman Uses Garden Eggs To Revive Man In Coma Ten Days After by Uglygurl(f): 4:00pm On Nov 14, 2021
I remember listening and writing this woman's teachings on radio years ago.
Her teaching made a lot of sense,very educative and informative.
I personally learnt a lot of things from her..that was 10 years ago or more sef
Re: Anambra Woman Uses Garden Eggs To Revive Man In Coma Ten Days After by MacAnalytic: 4:14pm On Nov 14, 2021
Fruit is good for d body.
Re: Anambra Woman Uses Garden Eggs To Revive Man In Coma Ten Days After by zivility: 4:28pm On Nov 14, 2021
seborrhic:
Disgraceful.
For him to even have the nerve to publicly air this rubbish shows he believes there are still many gullible out there that believe such poorly scripted narration.

Typical black man mentality, looking down on your own. Until WHO tell u that garden egg works b4 u believe

1 Like

Re: Anambra Woman Uses Garden Eggs To Revive Man In Coma Ten Days After by alfred007(m): 4:36pm On Nov 14, 2021
Great
Re: Anambra Woman Uses Garden Eggs To Revive Man In Coma Ten Days After by seborrhic: 4:39pm On Nov 14, 2021
zivility:

Typical black man mentality, looking down on your own. Until WHO tell u that garden egg works b4 u believe
Mr man garden egg has benefits no one is doubting that.
But to claim it resurrected someone almost at d point of death is pure unadulterated crap.
It's either of 2 things:the man was lying about his health condition or it was all an acted script,just like the ones all these miracle churches perform.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Woman Uses Garden Eggs To Revive Man In Coma Ten Days After by Bluewitch(f): 4:44pm On Nov 14, 2021
seborrhic:
Disgraceful.

But you believe your pastors

1 Like

Re: Anambra Woman Uses Garden Eggs To Revive Man In Coma Ten Days After by JOemmy(m): 4:45pm On Nov 14, 2021
There are some fruits that grow in igboland that have gone extint I remember one particular red fruit that grows in the bushes I usually love so much as a kid back then the last time i visited the village I was just walking around some bush paths searching for it but couldn't find any trace of it am wondering why it went into extintion in my village or maybe it still grows somewhere else in igboland.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

11 Signs Of Heart Disease That Should Not Be Ignored / My Friend Has HIV, But She Recently Had A Blood Test And Is Not Showing anymore / 14 Babies Die At UPTH’s Incubator, Doctors Suspend Surgery Due To Power Outages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.