Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,065 members, 7,818,182 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

Identities Of Soldiers Killed By ISWAP Terrorists In The Askira/Uba ambush - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Identities Of Soldiers Killed By ISWAP Terrorists In The Askira/Uba ambush (77420 Views)

Houses On Fire As ISWAP Attacks Askira/Uba Again / Troops Kill ISWAP Commander, 37 Others In Askira/Uba (Photos) / ISWAP Terrorists Attack Military Base In Askira/Uba, Borno State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Identities Of Soldiers Killed By ISWAP Terrorists In The Askira/Uba ambush by Mbbscentric(m): 8:29pm On Nov 13, 2021
Grandmeister:

These are very young boys dying a needless death! Calling them heroes is just masking the fact that most of these green boys wouldn't be dead in a country that works. Many of them would rather be a surgeon or an engineer than facing blood thirsty mujahedeens angry

Regardless, we should respect their act of sacrifice as heroism! At the point of signing to join the force, anywhere in the world, you've legitimately surrendered you all, hence hero!

The obligation we owe them is to thank them always, despite their chooses of career.

Good evening, sir.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Identities Of Soldiers Killed By ISWAP Terrorists In The Askira/Uba ambush by Dex4(m): 8:29pm On Nov 13, 2021
But the rate they reveal the identity of the fallen soldiers!!! Have the families been informed or they will find out from online like this too. Moreover,this attack happened today, how come we are so fast in this aspect and so slow in all other aspects. Shey overthinking will not kill me laidis!?

1 Like

Re: Identities Of Soldiers Killed By ISWAP Terrorists In The Askira/Uba ambush by Tranquillity360: 8:29pm On Nov 13, 2021
mediainc:
Nairaland stop anyone from laughing at military men that fell in the noble fight, for man and nation.

Nairaland all these is annoying, please try to do something about this...even in America, you can not post against the American military. If you hate Nigeria, just ignore, don't use nairaland to tarnish our military.

No people does this, this is very bad... even you hate Nigeria stop wishing bad for a military fighting to keep the peace. Just ignore the topics.

Nairaland sanitize this forum...since nairaland is against secession it should not tolerate statements that can cause war, strife, division...I remember hutsi and Tutsi in Rwanda, na talk cause war that led to ethnic cleansing and war. Nairaland mods take note.
Death to all Nigeria terrorist military

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Identities Of Soldiers Killed By ISWAP Terrorists In The Askira/Uba ambush by arantess: 8:29pm On Nov 13, 2021
Dailymice:
If only thier eyes were opened to the politics that goes on, they wouldn't even join the army not to talk more of dying for this country. I only pity FOOLISH SOUTHERNERS joining the Army. Una Mumu Too Mush
A large number join up due to unemployment

6 Likes

Re: Identities Of Soldiers Killed By ISWAP Terrorists In The Askira/Uba ambush by Lamasta(m): 8:30pm On Nov 13, 2021
This is demotivating, RIP to our gallant men
Re: Identities Of Soldiers Killed By ISWAP Terrorists In The Askira/Uba ambush by googlepikins: 8:30pm On Nov 13, 2021
mediainc:

You can go carry gun and start shooting, but stop posting all these, it makes no sense. You can be a killer, what's stopping you, just stop disturbing Nigerians with all these negativity here.

It's not Negativity when I know Biafrans are dealing with them in the Zoo
Re: Identities Of Soldiers Killed By ISWAP Terrorists In The Askira/Uba ambush by mediainc: 8:30pm On Nov 13, 2021
Tranquillity360:
Death to all Nigeria terrorist military
Go and confront them, men like you have died in the struggle, what are you waiting for. Big dogs don't bark.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Identities Of Soldiers Killed By ISWAP Terrorists In The Askira/Uba ambush by mediainc: 8:31pm On Nov 13, 2021
googlepikins:

It's not Negativity when I know Biafrans are dealing with them in the Zoo
Oga go and carry gun, not by mouth...go and die for the struggle, just stop all these negativity here. No one cares.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Identities Of Soldiers Killed By ISWAP Terrorists In The Askira/Uba ambush by lonelydora: 8:32pm On Nov 13, 2021
asobo1:
Our gallant officer's are dying while buhari is gallivanting all over the globe.

Buhari go take small winter breeze.
Re: Identities Of Soldiers Killed By ISWAP Terrorists In The Askira/Uba ambush by pikechukwu6(m): 8:32pm On Nov 13, 2021
Imagine these young boys, the useless people took to war front to defend useless government and their evil embarassed

1 Like

Re: Identities Of Soldiers Killed By ISWAP Terrorists In The Askira/Uba ambush by azikiweironsi(m): 8:33pm On Nov 13, 2021
Thank you young soldiers. You died so that I can have peace. Unfortunately, you died in the battle. You are my heroes Rest on soldiers. May God continue to keep others in the battle safe.

1 Like

Re: Identities Of Soldiers Killed By ISWAP Terrorists In The Askira/Uba ambush by Nobody: 8:33pm On Nov 13, 2021
Grandmeister:

As in eh! The one on the right is barely 20 years for pete sake! That boy would rather have had a pen in his hand than a rifle. I just detest the leadership rot in this country.
I tell you this country is at a very disoriented state..I hope things can be put in place..
Imagine how those boys mum would be feeling right now after seeing this?? lipsrsealed
Re: Identities Of Soldiers Killed By ISWAP Terrorists In The Askira/Uba ambush by Teejay13(m): 8:33pm On Nov 13, 2021
Goodbye gallant officers

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Identities Of Soldiers Killed By ISWAP Terrorists In The Askira/Uba ambush by Drella(m): 8:34pm On Nov 13, 2021
mediainc:
Nairaland stop anyone from laughing at military men that fell in the noble fight, for man and nation.

Nairaland all these is annoying, please try to do something about this...even in America, you can not post against the American military. If you hate Nigeria, just ignore, don't use nairaland to tarnish our military.

No people does this, this is very bad... even you hate Nigeria stop wishing bad for a military fighting to keep the peace. Just ignore the topics.

Nairaland sanitize this forum...since nairaland is against secession it should not tolerate statements that can cause war, strife, division...I remember hutsi and Tutsi in Rwanda, na talk cause war that led to ethnic cleansing and war. Nairaland mods take note.

Mtcheew.
Na mumu dey do naija military.
Don't you see how politicians are feeding fat without lifting a finger.
It is this Same soldiers that guard them ontop how much salary undecided

American soldiers have value than our soldiers so don't even compare.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Identities Of Soldiers Killed By ISWAP Terrorists In The Askira/Uba ambush by TundeWX: 8:34pm On Nov 13, 2021
Kay25:

dey dere no use ur sense dey wait for victory from God
Your "sense" couldn't tell you thats the motto of the Nigerian army??!!! undecided
Re: Identities Of Soldiers Killed By ISWAP Terrorists In The Askira/Uba ambush by Nobody: 8:35pm On Nov 13, 2021
I want to pity these young lads but when you see them ordering innocent civilians to lie inside gutters...Abeg Getat!

2 Likes

Re: Identities Of Soldiers Killed By ISWAP Terrorists In The Askira/Uba ambush by mediainc: 8:35pm On Nov 13, 2021
Drella:

Mtcheew.
Na mumu dey do naija military.
Don't you see how politicians are feeding fat without lifting a finger.
It is this Same soldiers that guard them ontop how much salary undecided

American soldiers have value than our soldiers so don't even compare.
Don't quote me to say senseless things, if you hate something you ignore it, or go confront them, it's kids that make noise.
Re: Identities Of Soldiers Killed By ISWAP Terrorists In The Askira/Uba ambush by NOETHNICITY(m): 8:37pm On Nov 13, 2021
Tetrahedron:
Isn’t this man too obese to be in the military?
Why una dey lie like this
Somebody just died and all you can do is to attach an obese person's picture and call that of the dead man
Re: Identities Of Soldiers Killed By ISWAP Terrorists In The Askira/Uba ambush by PointZerom: 8:37pm On Nov 13, 2021
Franklyspeakin:
The one that paining and annoying me the most is how their names are not properly and correctly written. What is Matthew and victor? So we cant dignify them in death. Don't they all ave complete full names and ranks ?

From their surnames you may know their tribes. Cover cover gunment.

1 Like

Re: Identities Of Soldiers Killed By ISWAP Terrorists In The Askira/Uba ambush by Awoleesu(m): 8:37pm On Nov 13, 2021
Lovenorth:
R.I.P to our gallant compatriots, May Almighty Allah help the military to exterminate all the terrorists dragging us back in this country, amen

The same "terrorists" 'doing the work of the same Allah'?... angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Identities Of Soldiers Killed By ISWAP Terrorists In The Askira/Uba ambush by DeMekus: 8:38pm On Nov 13, 2021
Headline should be:
Identity of Terrorists Killed by Terrorists

Islam is a curse.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Identities Of Soldiers Killed By ISWAP Terrorists In The Askira/Uba ambush by crackhouse(m): 8:38pm On Nov 13, 2021
Nigeria government busy wasting soldiers' life everyday like they are chickens.... they keep embezzling monies meant for purchase of weapons while boko haram are busy having a field day and destroying Nigerian soldiers in the warfront.

2 Likes

Re: Identities Of Soldiers Killed By ISWAP Terrorists In The Askira/Uba ambush by Rollitout: 8:38pm On Nov 13, 2021
Make me the president of this country and I will end boko haram and banditry in one week

1 Like

Re: Identities Of Soldiers Killed By ISWAP Terrorists In The Askira/Uba ambush by Joeyfizzo: 8:38pm On Nov 13, 2021
vanbonattel:
Matthew
Israel
Victor
Ladoke

The south will get sense one day.
where is ur own sense?

2 Likes

Re: Identities Of Soldiers Killed By ISWAP Terrorists In The Askira/Uba ambush by izubext007: 8:38pm On Nov 13, 2021
Just because an army general died along with them that's why they playing nice . Normally thier body would have been hidden or burried without telling the family of the sodiers .

2 Likes

Re: Identities Of Soldiers Killed By ISWAP Terrorists In The Askira/Uba ambush by ZaramT: 8:39pm On Nov 13, 2021
vanbonattel:
Matthew
Israel
Victor
Ladoke

The south will get sense one day.

Just imagine... The 3 guys took pictures together, was the whole troop killed for them to have unfortunately died together?

2 Likes

Re: Identities Of Soldiers Killed By ISWAP Terrorists In The Askira/Uba ambush by Drella(m): 8:40pm On Nov 13, 2021
mediainc:

Don't quote me to say senseless things, if you hate something you ignore it, or go confront them, it's kids that make noise.

You can't tell me to ignore because,I am exercising my freedom of speech.
And I don't need to confront them before exercising my freedom of speech.

Truly,the truth they say,is bitter!

1 Like

Re: Identities Of Soldiers Killed By ISWAP Terrorists In The Askira/Uba ambush by Nobody: 8:40pm On Nov 13, 2021
fergie0o1:

Brig Gen Zirkusu, Ahmed S, Israel Ladoke, Mathew and Victor.

RIP Warriors .....
They died for nothing.
Re: Identities Of Soldiers Killed By ISWAP Terrorists In The Askira/Uba ambush by jpworld(m): 8:40pm On Nov 13, 2021
Where are those IPOB miscreants that says their is no esr in borno, that fg treating boko haram with kids glove?
Re: Identities Of Soldiers Killed By ISWAP Terrorists In The Askira/Uba ambush by DeMekus: 8:41pm On Nov 13, 2021
Farid24224:
Innalillahi wa Inna ilaihi raji'un!!!

May Jannah be their resting place...

Just look at this young men, most of them are not even married..That means they don't have a generation??!...God!!!
Young Christians killed by your Muslim terrorist brothers.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Identities Of Soldiers Killed By ISWAP Terrorists In The Askira/Uba ambush by Grandmeister(m): 8:41pm On Nov 13, 2021
Mbbscentric:

Regardless, we should respect their act of sacrifice as heroism! At the point of signing to join the force, anywhere in the world, you've legitimately surrendered you all, hence hero!

The obligation we owe them is to thank them always, despite their chooses of career.

Good evening, sir.
At what point do we say enough is enough? Tomorrow another young lad dies in a needless war and I will just type 'rip young hero' and move on with my daily activities? I should keep typing RIP in a war that has no end in sight?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Police Kill 'Dragon', A Dreaded Bandit Behind Attacks In Imo (Graphic Pics) / Police IG Idris Unable To Read His Speech In Kano (Embarrassing Video) / Ministerial List: Names To Watch Out For (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.