Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,152 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:58 AM

The Lost History. - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / The Lost History. (1468 Views)

Black Igbo Jews: ' Are Igbos The Lost Tribe Of Israel That Settled In Nigeria ? / Long Lost History Of The Moors [africans] / The Lost In Woods (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Lost History. by Nobody: 3:00am On Nov 14, 2021
Re: The Lost History. by Nobody: 3:02am On Nov 14, 2021

1 Like

Re: The Lost History. by Nobody: 3:08am On Nov 14, 2021
When the IDU people were fleeing Idu land..
a man called EZE CHIMA aka OHIME led his descendants to the present day Delta State...
He died in the present day Asaba his intentions was to reach the present day Anambra... His children called the place ebe anyi AHABA (which became Asaba)..
Some of his children settled their...
While the others settled at ONICHA Ado..(Anambra)..
Note: Ado means people burn out of wedluck...
Re: The Lost History. by CanadaOrBust: 3:08am On Nov 14, 2021
And we are to accept all this simply because you said so. Where’s the evidence for any of this?
Re: The Lost History. by Nobody: 3:10am On Nov 14, 2021
Re: The Lost History. by Nobody: 3:19am On Nov 14, 2021
Re: The Lost History. by CanadaOrBust: 3:25am On Nov 14, 2021
Remember when you tell stories you have to present some evidence that backs them up, otherwise they are mere fiction.
Just because something sounds good or plausible (the father of Igbos was a man named Igbo) does not mean it is true
Re: The Lost History. by Nobody: 3:37am On Nov 14, 2021
Re: The Lost History. by Nobody: 3:38am On Nov 14, 2021
Re: The Lost History. by Moorish: 8:23am On Nov 14, 2021
So according to you, all southern Nigerians had a pre colonial interaction

Interesting

1 Like

Re: The Lost History. by CanadaOrBust: 9:54am On Nov 14, 2021
ImembaN:

I'm that guy who was initially not interested in igbo history...
Until I had a dream (revelation).... constantly...
I decided to carry out an investigation...
I came out with exactly what was constantly revealed to me.... ..
It may sound funny...
But you don't know me..
smiley smiley smiley

Exactly - I don’t know you, so I have to have some way of knowing your story is not fiction. Did you read Things Fall Apart? Who would believe it is ALL fiction?!
Re: The Lost History. by Nobody: 8:26am On Nov 15, 2021
Moorish:
So according to you, all southern Nigerians had a pre colonial interaction

Interesting
Exactly cool
Re: The Lost History. by Nobody: 8:29am On Nov 15, 2021
CanadaOrBust:

Exactly - I don’t know you, so I have to have some way of knowing your story is not fiction. Did you read Things Fall Apart? Who would believe it is ALL fiction?!
I did not highlight my point from Chinua Achebe....
It's a pity that Prof Achebe refused to write about our origin... even though he knows how useful it was...
Re: The Lost History. by Nobody: 8:45am On Nov 15, 2021
Re: The Lost History. by Nobody: 8:47am On Nov 15, 2021
[quote author=ImembaN post=107632484]
Exactly
Re: The Lost History. by CanadaOrBust: 1:39pm On Nov 15, 2021
ImembaN:
I did not highlight my point from Chinua Achebe....
It's a pity that Prof Achebe refused to write about our origin... even though he knows how useful it was...
I guess some people instructed him not to...so that it will not affect the so called Nri theory..

Achebe made it clear he was writing FICTION. He never claimed to be an expert of Igbo history. Unlike you - without one shred of evidence!
Re: The Lost History. by Nobody: 8:16pm On Nov 15, 2021
Re: The Lost History. by Nobody: 8:28pm On Nov 15, 2021
Re: The Lost History. by CanadaOrBust: 12:06am On Nov 16, 2021
ImembaN:
I guess you would have jumped (hip hop) if i had narrated how one imaginary Eri and his imaginary rival Nri gave birth to South East NIGERIA ... (Rubbish)

Let me ask you one question.. what was the source of those people you are expecting me to quote...
I guess God revealed it to them.. grin cheesy cheesy ..

It for fellows like you that prompted me to add this quote...". WHEN YOU IDENTIFY WITH YOUR IGNORANCE YOU WILL BECOME BOUNDLESS BUT WHEN YOU IDENTIFY WITH YOUR KNOWLEDGE YOU WILL BECOME A CONSTIPATED
HUMAN... a CONSTIPATED HUMAN IS UNTEACHABLE..."

I don’t know what u r talking about. I don’t know any Nri and Eri. I only asked if we are to believe your stories simply because you told them - wether you have any evidence. If not, then it’s another fiction and we should respect it as such.
Re: The Lost History. by CanadaOrBust: 12:12am On Nov 16, 2021
ImembaN:

I posted this on Facebook ...
And from the way the Igbos, Niger Deltans and Yoruba responded... I have come to realize that the so called Igbo wisdom is an EXAGGERATION...
YOU GUYS ARE TOO RIGID AND UNTEACHABLE... especially those from ENUGU and ANAMBRA STATE .. IMOLITE are now behaving like that cry ..

Anyway thank God I'm not even Igbo...
We are just grouped as Igbo...
I'm NGWA from Abia state...

See, you know what is evidence! There is EVIDENCE of Igbo wisdom especially some specific villages like Nnewi (not all Igbo villages are wise, some are quite foolish). So, that is evidence. You lack that
Re: The Lost History. by Nobody: 2:50am On Nov 16, 2021
Re: The Lost History. by Nobody: 3:02am On Nov 16, 2021
Re: The Lost History. by CanadaOrBust: 4:54am On Nov 16, 2021
ImembaN:
WOW..
I don't think you can stand a face-off with me ...when it comes to western education, or even traditional education..
My knowledge of nigerian history, and religions history is beyond average.
YOU DON'T KNOW ME.

I think you misunderstood me. I mean that you lack evidence to support your stories.

Ok, here’s a history question Mr. Nigerian history. To which Nigerian soldier did Philip Efiong surrender to end the Biafran War, and in what village did the surrender occur?
Re: The Lost History. by Nobody: 9:02am On Nov 16, 2021
Re: The Lost History. by sweetonugbu: 8:00pm On Nov 16, 2021
Manifestation of mkpuru nmiri, soon you will have ijaw blood.
Re: The Lost History. by CanadaOrBust: 9:28pm On Nov 16, 2021
ImembaN:
Behavior of an average Igbo man..
Is this your way of vetting ...
Even an ITIBORIBO can use Google to answer...
There are other ways of testing knowledge...
I'm NGWA and we don't throw tantrums.. like other south easterners... the same can be said of Abiriba and Arochuku people...
And every south easterners whose ancestors have Akwaibom and Ibibio blood... cool cool cool...

Although I now understand your point...
I know I did not present evidence and fact...
and I'm not in a hurry........

cheesy I know google can’t give you the answer

Glad you understand. We’ll respect your story as myth and fiction and there is nothing wrong with that. Achebe is held in high esteem, though everyone knows his stories were totally made up,
Re: The Lost History. by unshakablejihad: 11:40pm On Nov 16, 2021
ImembaN:
Behavior of an average Igbo man..
Is this your way of vetting ...
Even an ITIBORIBO can use Google to answer...
There are other ways of testing knowledge...
I'm NGWA and we don't throw tantrums.. like other south easterners... the same can be said of Abiriba and Arochuku people...
And every south easterners whose ancestors have Akwaibom and Ibibio blood... cool cool cool...

Although I now understand your point...
I know I did not present evidence and fact...
and I'm not in a hurry........

Another fool on the loose. Igbos don't have Ibibio blood we are far too great shoulders and heads above Ibibio. grin
let your rantings be restricted online.
Re: The Lost History. by Nobody: 11:23am On Nov 17, 2021
Re: The Lost History. by Nobody: 11:35am On Nov 17, 2021
Re: The Lost History. by Nobody: 12:17am On Nov 18, 2021

(1) (Reply)

All German Haters Hop In Here / The Olympian Greek Gods And Goddesses / Kindly Translate To Your Language. :-?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.