Stats: 3,156,409 members, 7,830,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:31 PM

Unusual Occurrence Of Mixed Albino Twins In Nigeria(photos) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Unusual Occurrence Of Mixed Albino Twins In Nigeria(photos) (58041 Views)

Mad Woman Delivers Twins In Delta State (Photos) / Man Abandons Wife After Birth Of Conjoined Twins In Imo (pic) / Doctors Separate Conjoined Twins In Yola After Hours Of Surgery. Photos (2) (3) (4)

Re: Unusual Occurrence Of Mixed Albino Twins In Nigeria(photos) by The25thBAM: 2:55pm On Nov 14, 2021
Wow
Re: Unusual Occurrence Of Mixed Albino Twins In Nigeria(photos) by Nobody: 2:55pm On Nov 14, 2021
Stormtrooper11:
A Nigerian Mixed Albino Twins celebrating their birthday, had left many Nigerians suprised and stunned. While a twin looks like a Nigerian Negro, the other is an Albino. This rare occurrence and condition is largely unknown in this part of the world.
Nigeria have a large population of Albino citizens. Cultural beliefs and practices over the years, had hindered the development of the Albino community in Nigeria and Sub-Saharan Africa at large. Albinos had passed through discrimination, physical, mental abuse and death over the years because of their skin colour.

Nothing new joor. Even Elon Musk is my twin brother . I am black and he's white wink
Re: Unusual Occurrence Of Mixed Albino Twins In Nigeria(photos) by aribisala0(m): 2:55pm On Nov 14, 2021
meobizy:
Non-identical twins. Nothing new here. If the albino gene didn’t catch one, it would manifest in another offspring.
Nothing new?
How many such cases have you seen?

You have nothing to say and should have said it.

NOTHING
Re: Unusual Occurrence Of Mixed Albino Twins In Nigeria(photos) by Sammy07: 2:56pm On Nov 14, 2021
ILoveDemMANNA:

Sam, what's funny?

Kindda looks funny nah.
Imagine tell people they're twins the albino will feel somehow awkward.
Even.at some point the twin brother wouldn't wanna be seen with his brother.

All is well
Re: Unusual Occurrence Of Mixed Albino Twins In Nigeria(photos) by mkoabiola: 2:56pm On Nov 14, 2021
It on rare occasion

Very rare
Re: Unusual Occurrence Of Mixed Albino Twins In Nigeria(photos) by PlaysNigeria: 2:56pm On Nov 14, 2021
Nairaland tun gbe tuntun de cheesy, ero ewa woran.
Re: Unusual Occurrence Of Mixed Albino Twins In Nigeria(photos) by Zeinymira(f): 2:57pm On Nov 14, 2021
It is very common
Re: Unusual Occurrence Of Mixed Albino Twins In Nigeria(photos) by BarrElChapo(m): 2:57pm On Nov 14, 2021
Cool
Re: Unusual Occurrence Of Mixed Albino Twins In Nigeria(photos) by Emeskhalifa(m): 2:58pm On Nov 14, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright

Your boyfriend must be a real niggarr

dominant and recessive
This is to say because the other niggarrrr is black doesn't mean he is not carrying the Albino trait

This werey is educated and enlightened but why he choose to be a keyboard warrior is what I still don't understand

Re: Unusual Occurrence Of Mixed Albino Twins In Nigeria(photos) by ugotaya: 3:06pm On Nov 14, 2021
See How A Boy Was Put In A Bag To Steal

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4U4IgNadRdI
Re: Unusual Occurrence Of Mixed Albino Twins In Nigeria(photos) by abbeyfel: 3:07pm On Nov 14, 2021
Stormtrooper11:
A Nigerian Mixed Albino Twins celebrating their birthday, had left many Nigerians suprised and stunned. While a twin looks like a Nigerian Negro, the other is an Albino. This rare occurrence and condition is largely unknown in this part of the world.
Nigeria have a large population of Albino citizens. Cultural beliefs and practices over the years, had hindered the development of the Albino community in Nigeria and Sub-Saharan Africa at large. Albinos had passed through discrimination, physical, mental abuse and death over the years because of their skin colour.
Please which one is Nigerian negro again abeg

Re: Unusual Occurrence Of Mixed Albino Twins In Nigeria(photos) by Incandescent(m): 3:08pm On Nov 14, 2021
abbeyfel:
Please which one is Nigerian negro again abeg

Are you minding the omugo

Re: Unusual Occurrence Of Mixed Albino Twins In Nigeria(photos) by lexy2014: 3:09pm On Nov 14, 2021
Stormtrooper11:

the only rarity in this story is seeing an albino in nigerian police and nigerian army
Re: Unusual Occurrence Of Mixed Albino Twins In Nigeria(photos) by simplesearch: 3:09pm On Nov 14, 2021
Unfortunately this unguided decision will not mitigate the judgement of God awaiting him in eternity as related to those who took their own life or that of others. The same hell fire that accommodate a farmer and an artisan, also provides a place for a senator, medical doctor, engineer and even the president of nations.
God is to be feared in all our decisions, reason we should have a close relationship with God while preventing all avenues for the wicked one from making an in road into our lives at any rate.

John 10:10
The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.
Re: Unusual Occurrence Of Mixed Albino Twins In Nigeria(photos) by lexy2014: 3:10pm On Nov 14, 2021
aribisala0:
Nothing new?
How many such cases have you seen?

You have nothing to say and should have said it.

NOTHING

the only thing rare about this situation is seeing albino in nigerian police or nigerian army
Re: Unusual Occurrence Of Mixed Albino Twins In Nigeria(photos) by cardoctor(m): 3:14pm On Nov 14, 2021
It doesnt matter if you are black or white.

Michael Jackson
Re: Unusual Occurrence Of Mixed Albino Twins In Nigeria(photos) by Nobody: 3:18pm On Nov 14, 2021
GboyegaD:
What makes them wierd? They are just fraternal twins and nothing of concern here.
I wonder! Nigerians and ignorance.

Re: Unusual Occurrence Of Mixed Albino Twins In Nigeria(photos) by InoGetJoy: 3:19pm On Nov 14, 2021
Anneka101:
I have seen twins like this, these ones are female!

I was shocked. God is wonderful.

I wonder what science got to say about THis
My brothers are twins, one is dark and the other is fair. The dark one looks more like me than like his twin.
Re: Unusual Occurrence Of Mixed Albino Twins In Nigeria(photos) by Nobody: 3:20pm On Nov 14, 2021
Stormtrooper11:

This is called;
GENETIC VARIABLE EXPRESSIVITY

Re: Unusual Occurrence Of Mixed Albino Twins In Nigeria(photos) by abbeyfel: 3:20pm On Nov 14, 2021
Incandescent:

Are you minding the omugo
Chai! That was too hash embarassed
Re: Unusual Occurrence Of Mixed Albino Twins In Nigeria(photos) by ManOfCompetence(m): 3:21pm On Nov 14, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright ....nothing unusual here

Your boyfriend must be a real niggarr

dominant and recessive
This is to say because the other niggarrrr is black doesn't mean he is not carrying the Albino trait
Which means if the black guy impregnate a woman .....that woman might give birth to albino
I hope you guys understand....which means the black guy got same albino trait in him just like his twin bro that is damnnn yellow

You definitely passed biology in school gringrin

Re: Unusual Occurrence Of Mixed Albino Twins In Nigeria(photos) by GboyegaD(m): 3:22pm On Nov 14, 2021
gypsey:
I wonder! Nigerians and ignorance.

I think it is because we try to see everything as mysterious.
Re: Unusual Occurrence Of Mixed Albino Twins In Nigeria(photos) by Nobody: 3:24pm On Nov 14, 2021
GboyegaD:

I think it is because we try to see everything as mysterious.
Which is very achaic.
Re: Unusual Occurrence Of Mixed Albino Twins In Nigeria(photos) by sisisioge: 3:25pm On Nov 14, 2021
Stormtrooper11:

Awon Edunjobi ejire. I followed their story back then....they were so cute as babies.

Re: Unusual Occurrence Of Mixed Albino Twins In Nigeria(photos) by jimyjames(m): 3:26pm On Nov 14, 2021
Stormtrooper11:
Why must you use the word Nigerian negro? Can't you use any other word than negro?

Re: Unusual Occurrence Of Mixed Albino Twins In Nigeria(photos) by Sleekfingers: 3:27pm On Nov 14, 2021
AutoChick4U:
To think of it, I've never had anything to do with an Albino before sef. They probably very loving

Are they not humans?
Re: Unusual Occurrence Of Mixed Albino Twins In Nigeria(photos) by MediMedi(m): 3:28pm On Nov 14, 2021
See as the black one de lick tongue for em broda

Abortion Pills / How Do I Take Care Of My Penis To Ensure High Libido And Strong Erections? / 6 Reasons Why You Shouldn’t Shave Off Your Pubic Hair.