Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,398 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

Unusual Occurrence Of Mixed Albino Twins In Nigeria(photos) - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Unusual Occurrence Of Mixed Albino Twins In Nigeria(photos) (58044 Views)

Mad Woman Delivers Twins In Delta State (Photos) / Man Abandons Wife After Birth Of Conjoined Twins In Imo (pic) / Doctors Separate Conjoined Twins In Yola After Hours Of Surgery. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unusual Occurrence Of Mixed Albino Twins In Nigeria(photos) by Ahasco(m): 7:37pm On Nov 14, 2021
Is that all the picture you have of them?
Re: Unusual Occurrence Of Mixed Albino Twins In Nigeria(photos) by vickydevoka(m): 7:38pm On Nov 14, 2021
MediMedi:
See as the black one de lick tongue for em broda
No mind am. Him self na Albino for black skin
Re: Unusual Occurrence Of Mixed Albino Twins In Nigeria(photos) by irunoko(m): 8:48pm On Nov 14, 2021
meobizy:
Non-identical twins. Nothing new here. If the albino gene didn’t catch one, it would manifest in another offspring.
Issa lie .

their mother Go play away match with another man when she was pregnant with the twins and the man ejaculated into her which changed the completion of one of the twins cool
Re: Unusual Occurrence Of Mixed Albino Twins In Nigeria(photos) by ManOfCompetence(m): 9:42pm On Nov 14, 2021
Aburada:
bro how e dey be?

I lost your contact kindly write me on WhatsApp

Okay boss
Re: Unusual Occurrence Of Mixed Albino Twins In Nigeria(photos) by Abeos(m): 6:06am On Nov 15, 2021
Not new. Know one like that in my area
Re: Unusual Occurrence Of Mixed Albino Twins In Nigeria(photos) by Iheakonye(m): 5:18pm On Nov 15, 2021
Twins can have separate dads though.
Re: Unusual Occurrence Of Mixed Albino Twins In Nigeria(photos) by JhyMedex: 9:20pm On Nov 15, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright ....nothing unusual here

Your boyfriend must be a real niggarr

dominant and recessive
This is to say because the other niggarrrr is black doesn't mean he is not carrying the Albino trait
Which means if the black guy impregnate a woman .....that woman might give birth to albino
I hope you guys understand....which means the black guy got same albino trait in him just like his twin bro that is damnnn yellow
Damnnn Niggaarr
Isoryt
You are a real Niggaarr
I no sabi say u know book like this..
Respect!
Re: Unusual Occurrence Of Mixed Albino Twins In Nigeria(photos) by khiaa(f): 12:05pm On Nov 16, 2021
How are they mixed? There's nothing unusual about this, if they were identical then that would be a freak of nature.
Re: Unusual Occurrence Of Mixed Albino Twins In Nigeria(photos) by iamL(f): 3:08pm On Nov 16, 2021
AutoChick4U:
To think of it, I've never had anything to do with an Albino before sef. They probably very loving

There was one that befriended me in PH, she was so kind and gentle. I felt bad when I lost her contact.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Do I Take Care Of My Penis To Ensure High Libido And Strong Erections? / 6 Reasons Why You Shouldn’t Shave Off Your Pubic Hair. / COVID-19 Results Of Individuals At Abba Kyari’s Burial Released By FCTA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.