Stats: 3,156,465 members, 7,830,334 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:53 PM

Unusual Occurrence Of Mixed Albino Twins In Nigeria(photos) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Unusual Occurrence Of Mixed Albino Twins In Nigeria(photos) (58043 Views)

Mad Woman Delivers Twins In Delta State (Photos) / Man Abandons Wife After Birth Of Conjoined Twins In Imo (pic) / Doctors Separate Conjoined Twins In Yola After Hours Of Surgery. Photos (2) (3) (4)

Re: Unusual Occurrence Of Mixed Albino Twins In Nigeria(photos) by Dada4me: 3:30pm On Nov 14, 2021
All these things wet people dey talk since na grama.

They are formed from different eggs at the point of conception.
Re: Unusual Occurrence Of Mixed Albino Twins In Nigeria(photos) by joepepsy(m): 3:33pm On Nov 14, 2021
What makes him educated,cos of the big grammar? Big grammar does not equate intelligence.
Emeskhalifa:

This werey is educated and enlightened but why he choose to be a keyboard warrior is what I still don't understand
Re: Unusual Occurrence Of Mixed Albino Twins In Nigeria(photos) by Nobody: 3:34pm On Nov 14, 2021
Re: Unusual Occurrence Of Mixed Albino Twins In Nigeria(photos) by eyescue(m): 3:38pm On Nov 14, 2021
GboyegaD:
What makes them wierd? They are just fraternal twins and nothing of concern here.

Identical rather as they are same sex. Fraternal is to different sex.
Re: Unusual Occurrence Of Mixed Albino Twins In Nigeria(photos) by Angelfrost(m): 3:41pm On Nov 14, 2021
prekumohtim:

Nothing new joor. Even Elon Musk is my twin brother . I am black and he's white wink

Yeah... Not to mention he is ridiculously wealthy (Worth more than nearly 3 African countries), while you are.... lipsrsealed
Re: Unusual Occurrence Of Mixed Albino Twins In Nigeria(photos) by Gaggii: 3:45pm On Nov 14, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright ....nothing unusual here

Your boyfriend must be a real niggarr

dominant and recessive
This is to say because the other niggarrrr is black doesn't mean he is not carrying the Albino trait
Which means if the black guy impregnate a woman .....that woman might give birth to albino
I hope you guys understand....which means the black guy got same albino trait in him just like his twin bro that is damnnn yellow

Hmmnn ... you wan Bleep her be that
Re: Unusual Occurrence Of Mixed Albino Twins In Nigeria(photos) by blacq2009(m): 3:45pm On Nov 14, 2021
Honestly, the albino looks like a mannequin to me.
Re: Unusual Occurrence Of Mixed Albino Twins In Nigeria(photos) by sundaygray(m): 3:45pm On Nov 14, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright ....nothing unusual here

Your boyfriend must be a real niggarr

dominant and recessive
This is to say because the other niggarrrr is black doesn't mean he is not carrying the Albino trait
Which means if the black guy impregnate a woman .....that woman might give birth to albino
I hope you guys understand....which means the black guy got same albino trait in him just like his twin bro that is damnnn yellow

Bad guy...I dey suspect am since say you dey intelligent ...we should connect, I like dey with person like you. grin

Re: Unusual Occurrence Of Mixed Albino Twins In Nigeria(photos) by RingRoadMafia: 3:48pm On Nov 14, 2021
Anneka101:
I have seen twins like this, these ones are female!

I was shocked. God is wonderful.

I wonder what science got to say about THis

On the contrary, I'll need you to give me an explanation of how God did this, aside "GOD is wonderful". How is this God's handiwork? Because if you weren't so lazy and daft, a simple Google search will reveal scientific information about this anomaly from start to finish.

The problem with black man is that we love to attribute things we are too lazy to learn about to God.
Re: Unusual Occurrence Of Mixed Albino Twins In Nigeria(photos) by Nobody: 3:49pm On Nov 14, 2021
Angelfrost:

Yeah... Not to mention he is ridiculously wealthy (Worth more than nearly 3 African countries), while you are.... lipsrsealed

While am far more wealthy
Re: Unusual Occurrence Of Mixed Albino Twins In Nigeria(photos) by CaptainFM1: 3:54pm On Nov 14, 2021
Fear women. They may be twins and still have different father genetically.

In rare cases, fraternal twins can be born from two different fathers in a phenomenon called heteropaternal superfecundation. Although uncommon, rare cases have been documented where a woman is pregnant by two different men at the same time.

https://www.babycenter.com/pregnancy/your-baby/strange-but-true-twins-can-have-different-fathers_10364945#:~:text=In%20rare%20cases%2C%20fraternal%20twins,men%20at%20the%20same%20time.
Re: Unusual Occurrence Of Mixed Albino Twins In Nigeria(photos) by neonly: 4:00pm On Nov 14, 2021
AutoChick4U:
To think of it, I've never had anything to do with an Albino before sef. They probably very loving

I grew up with one we were very close then until society and distance come interfere in our relationship
Re: Unusual Occurrence Of Mixed Albino Twins In Nigeria(photos) by Aburada: 4:06pm On Nov 14, 2021
ManOfCompetence:

You definitely passed biology in school gringrin
bro how e dey be?

I lost your contact kindly write me on WhatsApp
Re: Unusual Occurrence Of Mixed Albino Twins In Nigeria(photos) by AutoChick4U(f): 4:07pm On Nov 14, 2021
neonly:

I grew up with one we were very close then until society and distance come interfere in our relationship
Cool
Re: Unusual Occurrence Of Mixed Albino Twins In Nigeria(photos) by Aburada: 4:08pm On Nov 14, 2021
GlobalWay:
shocked Cool.

What does the picture below confirm?

Could you explain please?
Re: Unusual Occurrence Of Mixed Albino Twins In Nigeria(photos) by Exczz: 4:17pm On Nov 14, 2021
Re: Unusual Occurrence Of Mixed Albino Twins In Nigeria(photos) by laiperi: 4:26pm On Nov 14, 2021
If Albino dress kari demself well, make up well, you nor go know de difference between Oyinbo Albino, African Albino and real Oyinbo self.

Their genetic mutation are closer.

neonly:

Re: Unusual Occurrence Of Mixed Albino Twins In Nigeria(photos) by Callmeazmarshal(m): 4:27pm On Nov 14, 2021
There is nothing so different among them but they look happy as they are together
Re: Unusual Occurrence Of Mixed Albino Twins In Nigeria(photos) by alfred007(m): 4:32pm On Nov 14, 2021
God is good
Re: Unusual Occurrence Of Mixed Albino Twins In Nigeria(photos) by GboyegaD(m): 5:15pm On Nov 14, 2021
eyescue:

Identical rather as they are same sex. Fraternal is to different sex.

Since you have internet, then please do Google checks before making such comments as this.
Re: Unusual Occurrence Of Mixed Albino Twins In Nigeria(photos) by Spencerchiboy(m): 5:28pm On Nov 14, 2021
Have you been looking for a way to make easy and legit money? This isn't scam, it's legit Just click on this link: https://www.viralat.com/7 . To begin
Re: Unusual Occurrence Of Mixed Albino Twins In Nigeria(photos) by BTCog: 5:30pm On Nov 14, 2021
Stormtrooper11:
A Nigerian Mixed Albino Twins celebrating their birthday, had left many Nigerians suprised and stunned. While a twin looks like a Nigerian Negro, the other is an Albino. This rare occurrence and condition is largely unknown in this part of the world.
Nigeria have a large population of Albino citizens. Cultural beliefs and practices over the years, had hindered the development of the Albino community in Nigeria and Sub-Saharan Africa at large. Albinos had passed through discrimination, physical, mental abuse and death over the years because of their skin colour.
The Nurses that delivered the babies have the answer. #Babyswap business#
Re: Unusual Occurrence Of Mixed Albino Twins In Nigeria(photos) by passion007: 5:44pm On Nov 14, 2021
airsaylongcome:
I'm guessing they are fraternal twins

Guessing? What other type of twin could they possibly be? grin

Re: Unusual Occurrence Of Mixed Albino Twins In Nigeria(photos) by AyelalaOo(m): 5:45pm On Nov 14, 2021
jericco1:
It is not unusual
even albino self is unusual, not to talk of twins wey one be albino and the other no be albino.
So where e con take be usual.
Re: Unusual Occurrence Of Mixed Albino Twins In Nigeria(photos) by Omishor2020(m): 5:56pm On Nov 14, 2021
Person wey suppose use shade no use shade
Re: Unusual Occurrence Of Mixed Albino Twins In Nigeria(photos) by Nmezor(f): 6:12pm On Nov 14, 2021
Not new
Re: Unusual Occurrence Of Mixed Albino Twins In Nigeria(photos) by Adakintroy: 6:30pm On Nov 14, 2021
As children they don't notice difference. As adult they are made to see it and judge it.

Children has innocent normality to them that adults don't. It's why Christ gave them the kingdom.
Re: Unusual Occurrence Of Mixed Albino Twins In Nigeria(photos) by RPG2020(m): 6:46pm On Nov 14, 2021
Rice and beans shocked
Re: Unusual Occurrence Of Mixed Albino Twins In Nigeria(photos) by maxzzo1(m): 7:20pm On Nov 14, 2021
How can one explain this ?
Re: Unusual Occurrence Of Mixed Albino Twins In Nigeria(photos) by Akerele44(m): 7:25pm On Nov 14, 2021
Allah is great

How Do I Take Care Of My Penis To Ensure High Libido And Strong Erections? / 6 Reasons Why You Shouldn’t Shave Off Your Pubic Hair. / COVID-19 Results Of Individuals At Abba Kyari’s Burial Released By FCTA