Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,246 members, 7,815,356 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:11 AM

Troops Kill ISWAP Commander, 37 Others In Askira/Uba (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Troops Kill ISWAP Commander, 37 Others In Askira/Uba (Photos) (51826 Views)

Military Enforces Curfew In Askira Uba As ISWAP Strikes Again / Identities Of Soldiers Killed By ISWAP Terrorists In The Askira/Uba ambush / ISWAP Terrorists Attack Military Base In Askira/Uba, Borno State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Troops Kill ISWAP Commander, 37 Others In Askira/Uba (Photos) by aremuforlife(m): 3:28pm On Nov 14, 2021
vanbonattel:

Because we saw their names and photos, where's the photos of the 37 dead terrorists?
You saw the photos because, they are regular people with registered names unlike the terrorists.
Moreover, it is dehumane to post decapitated humane corpse.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Troops Kill ISWAP Commander, 37 Others In Askira/Uba (Photos) by muhyeenisce(m): 3:28pm On Nov 14, 2021
vanbonattel:
Lies as usual, this single man they showed might be an innocent villager in Askira uba that was coming back from his farm.

Nigerian government and lies are like bread and butter.

Where are the 37 others? You think we're toddlers.

People that are drinking beer in the government house and you are trying to convince people they were killed.

You people should stop deceiving yourselves.

I don’t care if they barn me but your fada

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Troops Kill ISWAP Commander, 37 Others In Askira/Uba (Photos) by Joeyfizzo: 3:28pm On Nov 14, 2021
Midah20:
Believe at your peril

Nigeria Government is a terrorist sponsoring government
IPOB commander spotted. U will b brought down soon

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Troops Kill ISWAP Commander, 37 Others In Askira/Uba (Photos) by emmyrate1(m): 3:29pm On Nov 14, 2021
JAMO84:
Any idiot that says Boko Haram are being pampered should join them in Sambisa. The government want to pamper more terrorists like these ones.
those one that was captured, freed and tell us they are repented boko haram,is that one not pamper?

1 Like

Re: Troops Kill ISWAP Commander, 37 Others In Askira/Uba (Photos) by Luckydubby7(m): 3:30pm On Nov 14, 2021
JAMO84:
The soldiers that where killed, did you see their bodies before you believe?

If Boko Haram dead bodies are so important to you, why not go to Askira and see for yourself?
At least we saw their names and pictures yesterday

3 Likes

Re: Troops Kill ISWAP Commander, 37 Others In Askira/Uba (Photos) by aryzgreat: 3:30pm On Nov 14, 2021
muhyeenisce:

I don’t care if they barn me but your fada

Seun, Dominique, oam4j, lalasticlala rule 2 broken
Re: Troops Kill ISWAP Commander, 37 Others In Askira/Uba (Photos) by nedekid: 3:31pm On Nov 14, 2021
Bluntguy:
Only waiting to be killed before planning for reprisal. Incompetence everywhere.
Yeah, always on the defensive instead of offensive.

1 Like

Re: Troops Kill ISWAP Commander, 37 Others In Askira/Uba (Photos) by vanbonattel: 3:31pm On Nov 14, 2021
Mexyz:

Boss abeg no vex o, what do you stand to gain from this your seeming support for terrorists?

You would have believed the story if it were to be the terrorists killing our military men abi?

Let's put aside our hatred for the incompetent person we have there in Aso rock and support our Armed forces operation in the North.

There should be factual reportage of events, I cannot believe unverified reports from this same government, considering it's antecedents.

If you believe this story, tell me the basis for your belief?

Blind support of a losing army cannot help their morale, it will rather backfire terribly.

Let them be factual.

2 Likes

Re: Troops Kill ISWAP Commander, 37 Others In Askira/Uba (Photos) by WORLDISMYPARISH(m): 3:31pm On Nov 14, 2021
grin grin grin most quote here are made out of data abondance,I see no reason for hate speech on this forum when every Nigerian is involved in this fight against insurgency
ILoveDemMANNA:
I'm happy to read this,
All of you not happy to read that ISWAP/BOKO Haram leader that has killed thousands of innocent Nigerians for more than a decade has been killed, the next killings by terrorists will be on you and your house hold.
All of you online terrorists will never escape it....lailai.

I love the way our military are killing all these terrorists day in day out.
And I am also happy that some frustrated animals are in pains reading the news. grin
That frustration and the bad news they love reading, will never leave their household forever till the repent.
Nigeria will succeed.

Unfortunately, that is the the kind of hypocrite life they live, fortunately for you, there is nothing you can do about it. Live them and their life of whatever they are living.
Re: Troops Kill ISWAP Commander, 37 Others In Askira/Uba (Photos) by anytexy: 3:31pm On Nov 14, 2021
The25thBAM:
ISWAP...BOKO HARAM....na brothers dem be
But Boko Haram are not terrorist, they are just business bandit... According to Their founder FG

3 Likes

Re: Troops Kill ISWAP Commander, 37 Others In Askira/Uba (Photos) by aryzgreat: 3:32pm On Nov 14, 2021
aniibainy:

Fool

Seun, oam4j, Dominique, lalasticlala rule 2 broken repeatedly
Re: Troops Kill ISWAP Commander, 37 Others In Askira/Uba (Photos) by Jflex07(m): 3:32pm On Nov 14, 2021
adamsmith914:
S Same way the Army neutralized 1 biafran & you inflated it to 37?
adamsmith914 the newest bmc recruit... How work zombie

3 Likes

Re: Troops Kill ISWAP Commander, 37 Others In Askira/Uba (Photos) by Thunderfayayou: 3:33pm On Nov 14, 2021
[quote author=fergie001 post=107612086][/quote]

Where are the littered Killed Terrorists eeeh.

If na IPOB una go show were Dem fall down yakata.

Na waooo!

Nigeria is dead but I pray the manhood lives on grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Troops Kill ISWAP Commander, 37 Others In Askira/Uba (Photos) by vanbonattel: 3:33pm On Nov 14, 2021
aremuforlife:

You saw the photos because, they are regular people with registered names unlike the terrorists.
Moreover, it is dehumane to post decapitated humane corpse.

They should keep quiet and fight them in silence if they can't show us evidence of their success.

1 Like

Re: Troops Kill ISWAP Commander, 37 Others In Askira/Uba (Photos) by faoogoke(m): 3:33pm On Nov 14, 2021
vanbonattel:
Lies as usual, this single man they showed might be an innocent villager in Askira uba that was coming back from his farm.

People that are drinking beer in the government house and you are trying to convince people they were killed.

I work here in Maiduguri and the report is very true.

Your statement and that of many people like you is a disrespect to the memories of soldiers that have died in this war.

If you hate Buhari and all that he represents, its okay but please dont bring it to this war.

These young boys dying are doing what many Nigerian youths will never do only because of the passion they have for the uniform and the

country. For crying out loud these are people's sons, brothers, cousins and relations.

Each time I see them I salute their courage in my heart and also feel a sense of pride for the country. Young boys from very part of the

country.

Its because of them that you can sit comfortably where ever you are in the country and be typing the nonsense you and your kind are typing.

1 Like

Re: Troops Kill ISWAP Commander, 37 Others In Askira/Uba (Photos) by adamsmith914: 3:34pm On Nov 14, 2021
nedekid:

Yeah, always on the defensive instead of offensive.
Lazy Incubus, what are you doing @ home no be your juniors dey Nigerian Army?
Re: Troops Kill ISWAP Commander, 37 Others In Askira/Uba (Photos) by Brushstrokes20: 3:35pm On Nov 14, 2021
Another stupid story for Brainless zombies!

Useless govt of self serving THIEVES AND BLOODTHIRSTY TERRORISTS undecided

2 Likes

Re: Troops Kill ISWAP Commander, 37 Others In Askira/Uba (Photos) by generalwo(m): 3:35pm On Nov 14, 2021
vanbonattel:

.... When they kill Nigerian soldiers, you say it's good for them..... When it's reported that Nigerian soldiers killed the insurgents, u call it lies.... OK, why don't you go and prove with your own reporting that the person or people killed are innocent villagers Or u want to tell me That since the fight against insurgency started, the Nigerian army have not killed a single insurgent No matter what the Nigerian army do, excuses like u will never see anything good in it.... Thankfully, they do not listen to people like u.... There are still a few Nigerians who appreciates their efforts..... And by God's grace, all enemies of one Nigeria will be wiped out of existence.... Be it the Igbos, iswap, esn, boko haram, name it.... Anyone who doesn't encourage the peace of Nigeria will be wiped out..... As for people like u, if u think they are lying, then tell us the truth with proof... Not to sit like a scared girl in your father's house eating your mother's food and be shouting lies up and down without proof
Re: Troops Kill ISWAP Commander, 37 Others In Askira/Uba (Photos) by Lovenorth: 3:35pm On Nov 14, 2021
Nice one

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Troops Kill ISWAP Commander, 37 Others In Askira/Uba (Photos) by adamsmith914: 3:36pm On Nov 14, 2021
Brushstrokes20:
Another stupid story for Brainless zombies!

Useless govt of self serving THIEVES AND BLOODTHIRSTY TERRORISTS undecided
Same way the Government killed only 5 Ipobian militants, & claimed 55 biafran casualties?
Re: Troops Kill ISWAP Commander, 37 Others In Askira/Uba (Photos) by vanbonattel: 3:36pm On Nov 14, 2021
faoogoke:

I work here in Maiduguri and the report is very true.

Your statement and that of many people like you is a disrespect to the memories of soldiers that have died in this war.

If you hate Buhari and all that he represents, its okay but please dont bring it to this war.

These young boys dying are doing what many Nigerian youths will never do only because of the passion they have for the uniform and the

country. For crying out loud these are people's sons, brothers, cousins and relations.

Each time I see them I salute their courage in my heart and also feel a sense of pride for the country. Young boys from very part of the

country.

Its because of them that you can sit comfortably where ever you are in the country and be typing the nonsense you and your kind are typing.

How far is Maiduguri to askira uba?
Re: Troops Kill ISWAP Commander, 37 Others In Askira/Uba (Photos) by anytexy: 3:37pm On Nov 14, 2021
I still maintain that govt has hand in all these terrorisms or banditsm as they nick named it. If not they have all it takes to crush them.
Why is that they dont take the battle to their camp always waiting for them to attack first before retaliating ?

1 Like

Re: Troops Kill ISWAP Commander, 37 Others In Askira/Uba (Photos) by simplyme17: 3:37pm On Nov 14, 2021
There is the “Principle of need to know”. It’s unfortunate you cannot see or know more than this but if you want to know more join us in the fight. Also, please stop posting demoralizing comment on platform like this. You don’t know who’s who Enjoy the rest of your Sunday .
vanbonattel:

Where are the 37 terrorists killed?

The joke is on you.
Re: Troops Kill ISWAP Commander, 37 Others In Askira/Uba (Photos) by Galadimabawa: 3:38pm On Nov 14, 2021
[quote author=vanbonattel post=107612161]Lies as usual, this single man they showed might be an innocent villager in Askira uba that was coming back from his farm.

No sir, judging by the source of the news the probability of this news to be true is very high, don't you see is not coming from defense or army spoke man.
Is from individual source.
Re: Troops Kill ISWAP Commander, 37 Others In Askira/Uba (Photos) by Budapestboy: 3:38pm On Nov 14, 2021
vanbonattel:

You don’t have to be stupid with your response
Re: Troops Kill ISWAP Commander, 37 Others In Askira/Uba (Photos) by Americafighter: 3:39pm On Nov 14, 2021
vanbonattel:

And na person Born you like this.. you think maiduguri na your village wey Dem dey tag person unknown gunmen.... Just pray not to have the view of what's going on in northeast you won't be here splitting trash
Re: Troops Kill ISWAP Commander, 37 Others In Askira/Uba (Photos) by generalwo(m): 3:39pm On Nov 14, 2021
vanbonattel:

The joke is on you.
..... Why are u looking for the 37 terrorists killed... Is your family member among them If u are looking for the other people killed, why don't u sign up to work as a reporter so u can always take pictures and reports from the battle front........ It's easier to sit in the comfort of your homes and be looking for pictures up and down than to be in the battle front..... If they show you the pictures of the terrorists, will u use it to cook soup or fry beef? When American soldiers killed 7 terrorists in Niger state to rescue their citizen, why didn't you go to the white house and demand pictures of the dead terrorists??
Re: Troops Kill ISWAP Commander, 37 Others In Askira/Uba (Photos) by adamsmith914: 3:40pm On Nov 14, 2021
vanbonattel:

The joke is on you.
Ikenga Kanu that inducted these mumurism into his followers will suffer for your stupidity, the more I see your post, the more I am sorry for him in DSS custody, we will pay the price for your sins.
Re: Troops Kill ISWAP Commander, 37 Others In Askira/Uba (Photos) by generalwo(m): 3:40pm On Nov 14, 2021
habsydiamond:
I don't like news without evidence... Una kill 30+ but Na only pic of a dead man we see.. And dem talk say seeing is believing.. As I no see I no believe.
...... Believe it or not, it does not change anything.... If u dey find pictures, go sign up as reporter so u go dey follow army go fight and anytime them kill person, u go snap pictures come show people like u wen no dey tire to see dead body
Re: Troops Kill ISWAP Commander, 37 Others In Askira/Uba (Photos) by Brushstrokes20: 3:40pm On Nov 14, 2021
adamsmith914:
Same way the Government killed only 5 Ipobian militants, & claimed 55 biafran casualties?

Bullocks!
Re: Troops Kill ISWAP Commander, 37 Others In Askira/Uba (Photos) by KingDamzzy(m): 3:40pm On Nov 14, 2021
vanbonattel:

Must you play politics with everything?

There are gallant soldiers out there going fire and fire with terrorists, some are even getting killed and all you could spew online is this rubbish.

Use your brain for once. It is not a hollow chamber there. Just try and be smart.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Soldiers Flog Man For Smoking Illegal Substances At Lagos APC Mega Rally (Photo) / APC Used Fake Picture For Buhari Visit To Kaduna / Photo: Why Senator Akpabio Should Not Go Abroad For Medication

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.