Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,396 members, 7,861,109 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:45 AM

Man Utd Working Hard To Persuade Zidane To Replace Solskjaer - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Man Utd Working Hard To Persuade Zidane To Replace Solskjaer (30316 Views)

Man Utd In Talk With Valverde To Replace Solskjaer After Zidane, Pochettino Snub / EPL: Manchester United Board Identify Four Managers To Replace Solskjaer / Lacazette Plans To Persuade Best Friend Griezmann To Join Arsenal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Utd Working Hard To Persuade Zidane To Replace Solskjaer by muheeb01(m): 5:14pm On Nov 14, 2021
Zizou could be a perfect replacement tho
Re: Man Utd Working Hard To Persuade Zidane To Replace Solskjaer by chriskosherbal(m): 5:17pm On Nov 14, 2021
Let me just be reading comment Jare

Ole matter hmmmmmm
Re: Man Utd Working Hard To Persuade Zidane To Replace Solskjaer by techWriter3: 5:18pm On Nov 14, 2021
Zizou, warlock footballer, warlock team.
Re: Man Utd Working Hard To Persuade Zidane To Replace Solskjaer by blacknoir: 5:20pm On Nov 14, 2021
Great100000:
We don't want Zizou, we Man Utd supporters want Solskjaer to continue doing the great work he is doing..... grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy Give him 7 Years and he will Win Carabao Cup for us cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
U no go kill me grin grin grin grin grin long live solskjaer long live man u. Solskjaer forever. We don't want any coach only him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Utd Working Hard To Persuade Zidane To Replace Solskjaer by shantti(m): 5:20pm On Nov 14, 2021
Great100000:
We don't want Zizou, we Man Utd supporters want Solskjaer to continue doing the great work he is doing..... grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy Give him 7 Years and he will Win Carabao Cup for us cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Your plan will not work in Jesus name Amen, wicked Chelsea supporter

2 Likes

Re: Man Utd Working Hard To Persuade Zidane To Replace Solskjaer by Bamzyriches451: 5:21pm On Nov 14, 2021
They think by doing that they will win the champions. Ngozi united
Re: Man Utd Working Hard To Persuade Zidane To Replace Solskjaer by paulolee(m): 5:21pm On Nov 14, 2021
blaise26abj:

I disagree. Ole is a clueless coach . He is not tactical and doesn’t know how to get the best out of players . He should go back to small teams and build up his pedigree . To hell with critics , zizou won champions league 3 times . That’s football at it’s highest level . Guardiola is a top notch coach . Ole was from the Norwegian league with Molde . It’s like an eyimba coach going to manutd( it’s disrespectful to eyimba sef ) . That guy is nonsense . As a united fan , I pray he leaves before December . He is only slightly better than that David Moyes .
DTS why am praying for d magical zizou to accept n turn tinz around...till den we go fit draw conclusion..
Re: Man Utd Working Hard To Persuade Zidane To Replace Solskjaer by shantti(m): 5:22pm On Nov 14, 2021
LollySeaSide:
Ronaldo and Varane @Old Trafford is not enough reason for Zizou to take up the job.
We agree that OGS is not very experienced to manage the talents currently on the Red side of Manchester, he needs time.
Great coaches like Zizou, JM, even the wizard himself, Sir Alex Ferguson didn't just rise to legendary in two years.
They took time to figure out a lot of things.
Unfortunately, club owners these days have thrown the spirit of building into the deep blue seas.
All they want is win, win, win.
We should not forget that every team playing wants to win.
#Oleneedstime
#Solskjaer4Utd
#GGMU

He should use smaller clubs to get coaching experience.
#oleNeedsToLeave

1 Like

Re: Man Utd Working Hard To Persuade Zidane To Replace Solskjaer by Mandela887(m): 5:23pm On Nov 14, 2021
LollySeaSide:
Ronaldo and Varane @Old Trafford is not enough reason for Zizou to take up the job.
We agree that OGS is not very experienced to manage the talents currently on the Red side of Manchester, he needs time.
Great coaches like Zizou, JM, even the wizard himself, Sir Alex Ferguson didn't just rise to legendary in two years.
Unfortunately, club owners these days have thrown the spirit of building into the deep blue seas.
#Oleneedstime
#Solskjaer4Utd
#GGMU
I guess u are a Chelsea fan

1 Like

Re: Man Utd Working Hard To Persuade Zidane To Replace Solskjaer by gasparpisciotta: 5:23pm On Nov 14, 2021
paulolee:

lolz....calm down with d hype....i really want am to take d job so dt u all can see dt the fault isnt ole..
I dnt even see zizou taking dis difficult n high demanding job when he would instead wait for PSG or France job to work with less pressure..
I pray he accept shaa...bt I hope e no end like Turin 3 coaches in 3 seasons before dey realized d main problem n discarded dt scammer last season.....I no call names o

Na Ororo you wan talk, but what has been the fortune of the old lady of Turin since he left?

ManU problem na coach no doubt....
Re: Man Utd Working Hard To Persuade Zidane To Replace Solskjaer by blaise26abj(m): 5:25pm On Nov 14, 2021
paulolee:

DTS why am praying for d magical zizou to accept n turn tinz around...till den we go fit draw conclusion..
I kid you not bro , we can draw conclusions right now . Zizou will command immediate respect . A Pogba will most likely bend over to please zizou . Who be Ole compared to Zizou ? There is no debate jare .
Re: Man Utd Working Hard To Persuade Zidane To Replace Solskjaer by Wonk(m): 5:27pm On Nov 14, 2021
Cool
Re: Man Utd Working Hard To Persuade Zidane To Replace Solskjaer by Lamasta(m): 5:29pm On Nov 14, 2021
Great100000:
Me, Fergie001, Ray07 and Gbest90 second this comment cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Utd Working Hard To Persuade Zidane To Replace Solskjaer by ipobarecriminals: 5:31pm On Nov 14, 2021
But u have money to buy data.Tell Ur offline friends to assist sad
Colony7:
I don't need to tell you my story, but just know this is a student that's entering the week with no hope of what to eat. All I ask is 1k to feed. That's my sincere heart:

Firstbank

God bless you.
Re: Man Utd Working Hard To Persuade Zidane To Replace Solskjaer by Ray07(m): 5:31pm On Nov 14, 2021
Lamasta:

Me, Fergie001, Ray07 and Gbest90 second this comment cool
It well o grin
De devil would shame you people grin
Re: Man Utd Working Hard To Persuade Zidane To Replace Solskjaer by Mandesz(m): 5:32pm On Nov 14, 2021
Angelfrost:

Boss, the only team this United cannot convincingly beat is Bayern Munich... Take that to the bank!!!

Don't let a poor coach lacking tactics make you think this United is not a top and dangerous squad!

This is the football fact sir!!!... And I am not even a United fan!
how do you make me believe what I don't see. Weah, anyone can say anything
Re: Man Utd Working Hard To Persuade Zidane To Replace Solskjaer by Chicky34: 5:34pm On Nov 14, 2021
Olote buruku

Great100000:

1 Like

Re: Man Utd Working Hard To Persuade Zidane To Replace Solskjaer by Colony7: 5:35pm On Nov 14, 2021
ipobarecriminals:
But u have money to buy data.Tell Ur offline friends to assist sad
Thanks for the concern. There are things you won't understand sad
Re: Man Utd Working Hard To Persuade Zidane To Replace Solskjaer by Fuckthamods: 5:36pm On Nov 14, 2021
paulolee:

lolz....calm down with d hype....i really want am to take d job so dt u all can see dt the fault isnt ole..
I dnt even see zizou taking dis difficult n high demanding job when he would instead wait for PSG or France job to work with less pressure..
I pray he accept shaa...bt I hope e no end like Turin 3 coaches in 3 seasons before dey realized d main problem n discarded dt scammer last season.....I no call names o
You'll falsely praise CR7 this minute and slander him the next minute.. Your obsession is unhealthy, seek mental help.
Re: Man Utd Working Hard To Persuade Zidane To Replace Solskjaer by Lamasta(m): 5:39pm On Nov 14, 2021
Ray07:
It well o grin
De devil would shame you people grin
We are solidly behind our manager and legend Ole Gunner Solksjear
Re: Man Utd Working Hard To Persuade Zidane To Replace Solskjaer by donjahsy(m): 5:40pm On Nov 14, 2021
Great100000:
Buhari incarnate!
Re: Man Utd Working Hard To Persuade Zidane To Replace Solskjaer by richmanrichard: 5:40pm On Nov 14, 2021
LollySeaSide:
#Oleneedstime
#Solskjaer4Utd
#GGMU
Remove Jm frm that list. JM won the leaque in his 1st season as coach, in his 2nd season; he won d leaque again and d ucl at porto
Re: Man Utd Working Hard To Persuade Zidane To Replace Solskjaer by Fescoblack(m): 5:43pm On Nov 14, 2021
LollySeaSide:
#Oleneedstime
#Solskjaer4Utd
#GGMU

Can't he go and build his career with a lesser team, and come back when he is established and name his price ?
Re: Man Utd Working Hard To Persuade Zidane To Replace Solskjaer by Fescoblack(m): 5:44pm On Nov 14, 2021
richmanrichard:
Remove Jm frm that list. JM won the leaque in his 1st season as coach, in his 2nd season; he won d leaque again and d ucl at porto

The guy no Sabi watin hin dey talk jare.

How many of those manager used big team like man utd to build themselves ?

1 Like

Re: Man Utd Working Hard To Persuade Zidane To Replace Solskjaer by osazsky(m): 5:45pm On Nov 14, 2021
GAdmob201002:
Notta Good Fit

Look up Google Admob today

It's real and very legit

Earn monthly payouts off ads

Check sig for contact details and more informations
u have 500k in your acc and u couldnt afford a phone.looks like scam to me
Re: Man Utd Working Hard To Persuade Zidane To Replace Solskjaer by Nobody: 5:50pm On Nov 14, 2021
Great100000:

All Chelsea fans applaud you for this grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Utd Working Hard To Persuade Zidane To Replace Solskjaer by Truvelisback(m): 5:53pm On Nov 14, 2021
Zidane pls, come and rescue man utd and bring back their lost GLORY.
Re: Man Utd Working Hard To Persuade Zidane To Replace Solskjaer by Elvisod: 5:56pm On Nov 14, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U-qMCMDLFbs

Don't miss out on....
Like and subscribe
Re: Man Utd Working Hard To Persuade Zidane To Replace Solskjaer by Raalsalghul: 5:57pm On Nov 14, 2021
Zidane and Manchester United?

Nah, not a good fit.
Re: Man Utd Working Hard To Persuade Zidane To Replace Solskjaer by Komu1048(m): 6:03pm On Nov 14, 2021
ThanModo:
As an Arsenal fan, I want Ole to Stay

He is the best Coach to ever manage United

As a Chelsea fan that is what I’m telling manure United . If Arteta can change the fortune of arsenal n make them the giant in them rise again.

Why can’t dey leave ole along. Arteta took arsenal to 20th n back into top 5 n d league is still very open. Man utd should atleast be in 17th first then they can even rise up n win the league sef

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mikel To Be Flown To GLO/CAF Awards In Chelsea Jet / Ebuehi, Other Players Unhappy With Rohr / Amaju Pinnick Set To Resign: Reveals Why He Will Step Down As NFF President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.