Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,414 members, 7,861,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:16 AM

Man Utd Working Hard To Persuade Zidane To Replace Solskjaer - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Man Utd Working Hard To Persuade Zidane To Replace Solskjaer (30318 Views)

Man Utd In Talk With Valverde To Replace Solskjaer After Zidane, Pochettino Snub / EPL: Manchester United Board Identify Four Managers To Replace Solskjaer / Lacazette Plans To Persuade Best Friend Griezmann To Join Arsenal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Utd Working Hard To Persuade Zidane To Replace Solskjaer by Bigchristo: 8:08pm On Nov 14, 2021
Insidenaija:

Source: https://newspremises.com.ng/man-utd-working-hard-to-persuade-zidane-to-replace-solskjaer/
Zidane is the perfect replacement for Ole, they should do whatever they can to convince him to sign for Manchester United

1 Like

Re: Man Utd Working Hard To Persuade Zidane To Replace Solskjaer by snowball11(m): 8:11pm On Nov 14, 2021
If una like make una replace 'Ole' with 'Gandolla',........chingbai una no go win! grin
Re: Man Utd Working Hard To Persuade Zidane To Replace Solskjaer by Nobody: 8:12pm On Nov 14, 2021
ppogba:
Zidane is waiting on the wings for the French National team job.

All these speculations are meant to divert attention.
. grin grin grin

It's called reverse psychology. In your heart you can't wait for Zidane to coach united.

That won't happen... Ole till 2034!!!
Re: Man Utd Working Hard To Persuade Zidane To Replace Solskjaer by Nobody: 8:13pm On Nov 14, 2021
paulolee:

I remember wen critics said dt pep glorious achievements in barca were bcoz of messi, pep moved to Bayern n dominated without d ucl n dey said its a farmer league, he moved to EPL n currently running monopoly, winning all trophies with city bt still, hater are asking for UCL n i pray he delivers
zizou case may be d same bcoz critics also say dt zizou ucl win with madrid is bcox of dt squad n d cr7 factor n i agree bcoz zizou isnt dt tactical like pep dt builds his team with his own playing style...
in as much as I want ole to stay, I also want zizou to take dis acid test and accept dt move, if he turns tinz around n win trophies wit dis miserable squad, he gets my respect..
BT zizou i kno would prefer an easier job, he would easily wait for dt PSG or France job...

Bias analysis.
There's no difference between zizou and pep. They both seek for easy teams.
Pep has never coached a difficult team, if he was as good as you claimed he'd have won the champions league with either Bayern or city.
Anyone can dominate the German league with the Bayern squad pep had and the English league with this present city squad.
I repeat there's absolutely no difference between both of them. If pep was as great as he's claimed to be, he'd have taken up the man united challenge when he was without a club.
Re: Man Utd Working Hard To Persuade Zidane To Replace Solskjaer by paulolee(m): 8:20pm On Nov 14, 2021
Privit:

Bias analysis.
There's no difference between zizou and pep. They both seek for easy teams.
Pep has never coached a difficult team, if he was as good as you claimed he'd have won the champions league with either Bayern or city.
Anyone can dominate the German league with the Bayern squad pep had and the English league with this present city squad.
I repeat there's absolutely no difference between both of them. If pep was as great as he's claimed to be, he'd have taken up the man united challenge when he was without a club.
lolz....so the city squad is now d reason why pep is dominating EPL??
so city are now d richest club in EPL n its bcoz of its riches dt made pep to keep winning f league..
mou n pep came into england in d same season.. both had cash n spent alot on players bt pep is till winning bt mou is now in roma sfter numerous sacking...
u saying dt a zizou would keep winning d league n dominate epl loke pep did in 5yrs assuming he came wen pep entered england abi?? no wahala...i kno ur type
Re: Man Utd Working Hard To Persuade Zidane To Replace Solskjaer by Nobody: 8:25pm On Nov 14, 2021
paulolee:

lolz....so the city squad is now d reason why pep is dominating EPL??
so city are now d richest club in EPL n its bcoz of its riches dt made pep to keep winning f league..
mou n pep came into england in d same season.. both had cash n spent alot on players bt pep is till winning bt mou is now in roma sfter numerous sacking...
u saying dt a zizou would keep winning d league n dominate epl loke pep did in 5yrs assuming he came wen pep entered england abi?? no wahala...i kno ur type

Pep is a good coach no doubt, but there's no difference between him and zizou.
A pep would never have agreed to coach a Tottenham like Conte did.
Pep doesn't pick challenging jobs but easy jobs.
Re: Man Utd Working Hard To Persuade Zidane To Replace Solskjaer by eskuvoisrael(m): 8:48pm On Nov 14, 2021
Small world
Re: Man Utd Working Hard To Persuade Zidane To Replace Solskjaer by Colony7: 9:09pm On Nov 14, 2021
Drefaithful:

No name?
I have a normal acct on this platform, if I used it, no one would believe I'm in need of help. A twist of life circumstances had a negative effect on me recently. If you're not led, or my request does not stay with your heart, it's ok. I'm still grateful for the concern.
Re: Man Utd Working Hard To Persuade Zidane To Replace Solskjaer by paulolee(m): 9:09pm On Nov 14, 2021
Privit:

Pep is a good coach no doubt, but there's no difference between him and zizou.
A pep would never have agreed to coach a Tottenham like Conte did.
Pep doesn't pick challenging jobs but easy jobs.
to coach city isnt challenging?? d same critics dt said he CNT dominate EPL like de did in Germany winning league with Bayern o..
pep has won almost all domestic titles n now its easy abi??
if pep leaves after his contract ends n d new manager steps in with more cash, u go know say winning EPL with city isnt easy as pep is making it looks..
even ur zizou can't win 3 la liga titles out of 5 not to talk of winning such in EPL no matter d squad he is coaching....I can bet on dt
Re: Man Utd Working Hard To Persuade Zidane To Replace Solskjaer by DICKstractor: 9:52pm On Nov 14, 2021
Angelfrost:

Depleted what?!! One of the top 6 teams in the whole of Europe... Lol! Talk another thing abeg!!! grin

Man city
Liverpool
Chelsea
Bayern
Psg
Real Madrid

Which team will Manchester united displace as a top 6 team in Europe
Re: Man Utd Working Hard To Persuade Zidane To Replace Solskjaer by berrystunn(m): 10:15pm On Nov 14, 2021
Great100000:
We don't want Zizou, we Man Utd supporters want Solskjaer to continue doing the great work he is doing..... grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy Give him 7 Years and he will Win Carabao Cup for us cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

In Ole we trust grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

He is not stingy at all, he like to open WiFi to other Clubs and you want to sack him.. cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin We Man Utd Fans are happy with what he is doing and we are behind him tongue tongue tongue tongue

GGMU grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

Sick fingers
Re: Man Utd Working Hard To Persuade Zidane To Replace Solskjaer by berrystunn(m): 10:17pm On Nov 14, 2021
DICKstractor:

Man city
Liverpool
Chelsea
Bayern
Psg
Real Madrid

Chelsea and man city how many champion league?? Cup

Man united have how many ? Cup

Sick fingers
Re: Man Utd Working Hard To Persuade Zidane To Replace Solskjaer by berrystunn(m): 10:18pm On Nov 14, 2021
sammyj:
Yeye they smell. Stop dishing out fake news abeg !!! Man U and the current manager are 6 and half a dozen. There is no separating them !!!

Na you wan pay ?
Re: Man Utd Working Hard To Persuade Zidane To Replace Solskjaer by Som497: 10:29pm On Nov 14, 2021
paulolee:

lolz....calm down with d hype....i really want am to take d job so dt u all can see dt the fault isnt ole..
I dnt even see zizou taking dis difficult n high demanding job when he would instead wait for PSG or France job to work with less pressure..
I pray he accept shaa...bt I hope e no end like Turin 3 coaches in 3 seasons before dey realized d main problem n discarded dt scammer last season.....I no call names o
scammer like ur bastardised father
Re: Man Utd Working Hard To Persuade Zidane To Replace Solskjaer by DICKstractor: 10:33pm On Nov 14, 2021
berrystunn:

Chelsea and man city how many champion league?? Cup

Man united have how many ? Cup

Sick fingers

Yhen yhen

Manchester united how many European cups combine. You talk as if man u won 100 ucl

We are talking about current squad now, you are bringing up cup
Re: Man Utd Working Hard To Persuade Zidane To Replace Solskjaer by gasparpisciotta: 10:39pm On Nov 14, 2021
paulolee:

bro...Juve I already tru in d ucl knockout n even doing well than barca n ur cr7 united...
juve in league started bad bt ar currently in 8th while united is 6th...both of u av lost 4 n won 5 games...
juve av more chances of making top4 unlike united....so I dnt kno wr u coming from..
Ask Ole
Re: Man Utd Working Hard To Persuade Zidane To Replace Solskjaer by Dybala11(m): 10:59pm On Nov 14, 2021
Believe this lie at your own peril. What does this OP have to gain from peddling lies sef?
Re: Man Utd Working Hard To Persuade Zidane To Replace Solskjaer by Odmic2839(m): 11:17pm On Nov 14, 2021
Please can you just define what rebuilding is all about Rebuilding without progress... that teams you are seeing currently... can they beat Eyimba. Hiss. That man is just so daft and can’t even manager a bottling company. Just too dull. He is afraid of the players
LollySeaSide:
Ronaldo and Varane @Old Trafford is not enough reason for Zizou to take up the job.
We agree that OGS is not very experienced to manage the talents currently on the Red side of Manchester, he needs time.
Great coaches like Zizou, JM, even the wizard himself, Sir Alex Ferguson didn't just rise to legendary in two years.
They took time to figure out a lot of things.
Unfortunately, club owners these days have thrown the spirit of building into the deep blue seas.
All they want is win, win, win.
We should not forget that every team playing wants to win.
#Oleneedstime
#Solskjaer4Utd
#GGMU
Re: Man Utd Working Hard To Persuade Zidane To Replace Solskjaer by Nobody: 12:22am On Nov 15, 2021
paulolee:

to coach city isnt challenging?? d same critics dt said he CNT dominate EPL like de did in Germany winning league with Bayern o..
pep has won almost all domestic titles n now its easy abi??
if pep leaves after his contract ends n d new manager steps in with more cash, u go know say winning EPL with city isnt easy as pep is making it looks..
even ur zizou can't win 3 la liga titles out of 5 not to talk of winning such in EPL no matter d squad he is coaching....I can bet on dt

My zizou. Funny you. I'm not a zizou fan so stop it there. So because I criticized your almighty pep I've automatically become a zizou fan. You've forgot I put both of them in same class.
Managers have been winning EPL with city before pep came and wool keep doing so after he leaves as long as the money keeps pumping in
Re: Man Utd Working Hard To Persuade Zidane To Replace Solskjaer by weljewel: 3:02am On Nov 15, 2021
Praise God
Re: Man Utd Working Hard To Persuade Zidane To Replace Solskjaer by paulolee(m): 3:57am On Nov 15, 2021
Privit:

My zizou. Funny you. I'm not a zizou fan so stop it there. So because I criticized your almighty pep I've automatically become a zizou fan. You've forgot I put both of them in same class.
Managers have been winning EPL with city before pep came and wool keep doing so after he leaves as long as the money keeps pumping in
managers ave bin winning EPL for city? apart from Mancini n pellegrini dt won just once for DM...who are d other mnagers dt av won d epl for city since 2000??
ur zizou no reach pep. .na so una talk about mou, pep skul am n now dt argument is no more....I pray zizou comes to EPL
Re: Man Utd Working Hard To Persuade Zidane To Replace Solskjaer by Adrian9(m): 7:10am On Nov 15, 2021
Great100000:
We don't want Zizou, we Man Utd supporters want Solskjaer to continue doing the great work he is doing..... grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy Give him 7 Years and he will Win Carabao Cup for us cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

In Ole we trust grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

He is not stingy at all, he like to open WiFi to other Clubs and you want to sack him.. cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin We Man Utd Fans are happy with what he is doing and we are behind him tongue tongue tongue tongue

GGMU grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
You wicked!

Re: Man Utd Working Hard To Persuade Zidane To Replace Solskjaer by floss(m): 7:31am On Nov 15, 2021
One thing I'm sure is that if Man United sign Zidane it will always be walk over for Tuchel's Chelsea anytime they meet Man United. I saw it with Real Madrid in the champions league when Tuchel wiped his ass.
Zidane is a lucky coach, not a tactician... luck might take you from point A to B today, how do you get to point C?....
Luck doesn't win football matches...Gerrad would have been the better option for Man United but their foolish ego will rob off pretty soon....Ole pro max (Zidane) loading.
Re: Man Utd Working Hard To Persuade Zidane To Replace Solskjaer by berrystunn(m): 8:14pm On Nov 16, 2021
DICKstractor:

Yhen yhen

Manchester united how many European cups combine. You talk as if man u won 100 ucl

We are talking about current squad now, you are bringing up cup

Go and sleep
Re: Man Utd Working Hard To Persuade Zidane To Replace Solskjaer by Joebayo217: 9:03pm On Nov 16, 2021
DICKstractor:

Man city
Liverpool
Chelsea
Bayern
Psg
Real Madrid

even when man u no dey in form Dem dey beat psg combination of d trophy wey man city and Chelsea won no reach man u. U just dey talk rubbish angry
Re: Man Utd Working Hard To Persuade Zidane To Replace Solskjaer by DICKstractor: 9:06pm On Nov 16, 2021
Joebayo217:
even when man u no dey in form Dem dey beat psg combination of d trophy wey man city and Chelsea won no reach man u. U just dey talk rubbish angry

Even bottom teams beat big six. That's no big deal. It's football for you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mikel To Be Flown To GLO/CAF Awards In Chelsea Jet / Ebuehi, Other Players Unhappy With Rohr / Amaju Pinnick Set To Resign: Reveals Why He Will Step Down As NFF President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.