Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,360 members, 7,860,972 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:04 PM

Man Utd Working Hard To Persuade Zidane To Replace Solskjaer - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Man Utd Working Hard To Persuade Zidane To Replace Solskjaer (30313 Views)

Man Utd In Talk With Valverde To Replace Solskjaer After Zidane, Pochettino Snub / EPL: Manchester United Board Identify Four Managers To Replace Solskjaer / Lacazette Plans To Persuade Best Friend Griezmann To Join Arsenal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Utd Working Hard To Persuade Zidane To Replace Solskjaer by LollySeaSide: 6:05pm On Nov 14, 2021
richmanrichard:
Remove Jm frm that list. JM won the leaque in his 1st season as coach, in his 2nd season; he won d leaque again and d ucl at porto
Which JM are you talking about?
Probably John Madden?
The JM I'm talking about won his first trophy with Porto in 2002.
Prior to that, he was manager at Benfica and União de Leiria.
Even before he took up the job at Benfica, he had worked with Sir Bobby Robson and Louis Van Gaal.
So he couldn't have won the league in his first season as coach.

1 Like

Re: Man Utd Working Hard To Persuade Zidane To Replace Solskjaer by fergie001: 6:06pm On Nov 14, 2021
Lamasta:

Me, Ray07 and Gbest90 second this comment cool

Great100000:
We don't want Zizou, we Man Utd supporters want Solskjaer to continue doing the great work he is doing..... grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy Give him 7 Years and he will Win Carabao Cup for us cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
You know say if I naked swear for you & lamasta.....s'ebi you know say e go catch una abi?

Continue
Re: Man Utd Working Hard To Persuade Zidane To Replace Solskjaer by Franklerry: 6:09pm On Nov 14, 2021
Leave ole going nowhere we chelsea and arsenal fans must collect our own 5 kongba
Re: Man Utd Working Hard To Persuade Zidane To Replace Solskjaer by Lamasta(m): 6:14pm On Nov 14, 2021
fergie001:

You know say if I naked swear for you & lamasta.....s'ebi you know say e go catch una abi?

Continue
Boss calm down on Ole we trustgrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Utd Working Hard To Persuade Zidane To Replace Solskjaer by bonnyhope: 6:15pm On Nov 14, 2021
Nice one
Re: Man Utd Working Hard To Persuade Zidane To Replace Solskjaer by GENES11S: 6:22pm On Nov 14, 2021
Ole might likely see out this season. The problem with Man U is poor championship mentality....most of the players and the coach are behaving like politicians (just cashing out..while they can).
Re: Man Utd Working Hard To Persuade Zidane To Replace Solskjaer by Sleekfingers: 6:26pm On Nov 14, 2021
Insidenaija:

Source: https://newspremises.com.ng/man-utd-working-hard-to-persuade-zidane-to-replace-solskjaer/

Man utd should sack that useless coach please.......

And nigeria should sack Rohr. And employ Solskjaer ......maybe , with him , we fit carry world cup next year.......... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Utd Working Hard To Persuade Zidane To Replace Solskjaer by paulolee(m): 6:29pm On Nov 14, 2021
Fuckthamods:

You'll falsely praise CR7 this minute and slander him the next minute.. Your obsession is unhealthy, seek mental help.
lolz....nice observation...keep it up even if u do get my perspective wrong atimes..
Re: Man Utd Working Hard To Persuade Zidane To Replace Solskjaer by paulolee(m): 6:30pm On Nov 14, 2021
blaise26abj:

I kid you not bro , we can draw conclusions right now . Zizou will command immediate respect . A Pogba will most likely bend over to please zizou . Who be Ole compared to Zizou ? There is no debate jare .
lolz...so man.u or Pogba problem is bcox of lack of respect for ole? no issh...i remember saying same wen van gaal was signed for united BT we all know how it ended....till den bro
Re: Man Utd Working Hard To Persuade Zidane To Replace Solskjaer by paulolee(m): 6:34pm On Nov 14, 2021
gasparpisciotta:

Na Ororo you wan talk, but what has been the fortune of the old lady of Turin since he left?

ManU problem na coach no doubt....
bro...Juve I already tru in d ucl knockout n even doing well than barca n ur cr7 united...
juve in league started bad bt ar currently in 8th while united is 6th...both of u av lost 4 n won 5 games...
juve av more chances of making top4 unlike united....so I dnt kno wr u coming from..

1 Like

Re: Man Utd Working Hard To Persuade Zidane To Replace Solskjaer by MosquitoREBIRTH(m): 6:35pm On Nov 14, 2021
Lol @he gets your respect.... So all Zidane needs in his life is your respect? grin grin
paulolee:

I remember wen critics said dt pep glorious achievements in barca were bcoz of messi, pep moved to Bayern n dominated without d ucl n dey said its a farmer league, he moved to EPL n currently running monopoly, winning all trophies with city bt still, hater are asking for UCL n i pray he delivers
zizou case may be d same bcoz critics also say dt zizou ucl win with madrid is bcox of dt squad n d cr7 factor n i agree bcoz zizou isnt dt tactical like pep dt builds his team with his own playing style...
in as much as I want ole to stay, I also want zizou to take dis acid test and accept dt move, if he turns tinz around n win trophies wit dis miserable squad, he gets my respect..
BT zizou i kno would prefer an easier job, he would easily wait for dt PSG or France job...
Re: Man Utd Working Hard To Persuade Zidane To Replace Solskjaer by RPG2020(m): 6:37pm On Nov 14, 2021
Man united grin
Re: Man Utd Working Hard To Persuade Zidane To Replace Solskjaer by Kingcalls: 6:40pm On Nov 14, 2021
LollySeaSide:
Ronaldo and Varane @Old Trafford is not enough reason for Zizou to take up the job.
We agree that OGS is not very experienced to manage the talents currently on the Red side of Manchester, he needs time.
Great coaches like Zizou, JM, even the wizard himself, Sir Alex Ferguson didn't just rise to legendary in two years.
They took time to figure out a lot of things.
Unfortunately, club owners these days have thrown the spirit of building into the deep blue seas.
All they want is win, win, win.
We should not forget that every team playing wants to win.
#Oleneedstime
#Solskjaer4Utd
#GGMU

Zidane won the champions league 5 months after taking over from Benitez
Re: Man Utd Working Hard To Persuade Zidane To Replace Solskjaer by Babatunde7109(m): 6:47pm On Nov 14, 2021
LollySeaSide:
Ronaldo and Varane @Old Trafford is not enough reason for Zizou to take up the job.
We agree that OGS is not very experienced to manage the talents currently on the Red side of Manchester, he needs time.
Great coaches like Zizou, JM, even the wizard himself, Sir Alex Ferguson didn't just rise to legendary in two years.
Unfortunately, club owners these days have thrown the spirit of building into the deep blue seas.
#Oleneedstime
#Solskjaer4Utd
#GGMU

Nice analysis.

But whilst you dwell on how those coaches became great, kindly consider the level of ‘commitment’ between the players of then and the players of nowadays.

Fergie, Mourinho, and Zizou as u have mentioned were privileged to coach players of then whose level of commitment was second to non. In fact, Zizou was a player at the time; he knows what it means to coach the players of now and the players of then.

When you look at how Pogba, Rashford, Greenwood, Martial, Fred, Maguire, among others, play football, you will realize how low the commitment level has become. On the other hand, examine players like Ronaldo, Cavani, Mata and, maybe, Matic, you will still see how relatively high their level of commitment is.

Frankly speaking, we’re now in an era when players come together to revolt against their coaches. This is the more why a coach like Van Gaal, Mourinho, Moyes and, to an extent, Solskjaer couldn’t bring the best out of these young Manchester United players. They care less about commitment but always want to feature in every coach’s first-eleven. Rubbish!

1 Like

Re: Man Utd Working Hard To Persuade Zidane To Replace Solskjaer by Felabrity: 6:53pm On Nov 14, 2021
They need him
Re: Man Utd Working Hard To Persuade Zidane To Replace Solskjaer by Breastfeed: 7:01pm On Nov 14, 2021
please how true is this story?
Re: Man Utd Working Hard To Persuade Zidane To Replace Solskjaer by izubext007: 7:10pm On Nov 14, 2021
Please they sho6work harder and remove that coach Buhari
Re: Man Utd Working Hard To Persuade Zidane To Replace Solskjaer by Solofresh2: 7:16pm On Nov 14, 2021
I don't believe this news sad
Re: Man Utd Working Hard To Persuade Zidane To Replace Solskjaer by Solofresh2: 7:18pm On Nov 14, 2021
LollySeaSide:
#Oleneedstime
#Solskjaer4Utd
#GGMU
I agree with you but at the same time,I disagree
Re: Man Utd Working Hard To Persuade Zidane To Replace Solskjaer by LollySeaSide: 7:18pm On Nov 14, 2021
Babatunde7109:

Nice analysis.

[b]But whilst you dwell on how those coaches became great, kindly consider the level of ‘commitment’ between the players of then and the players of nowadays.[/]

Fergie, Mourinho, and Zizou as u have mentioned were privileged to coach players of then whose level of commitment was second to non. In fact, Zizou was a player at the time; he knows what it means to coach the players of now and the players of then.

When you look at how Pogba, Rashford, Greenwood, Martial, Fred, Maguire, among others, play football, you will realize how low the commitment level has become. On the other hand, examine players like Ronaldo, Cavani, Mata and, maybe, Matic, you will still see how relatively high their level of commitment is.

Frankly speaking, we’re now in an era when players come together to revolt against their coaches. This is the more why a coach like Van Gaal, Mourinho, Moyes and, to an extent, Solskjaer couldn’t bring the best out of these young Manchester United players. They care less about commitment but always want to feature in every coach’s first-eleven. Rubbish!
100%
Re: Man Utd Working Hard To Persuade Zidane To Replace Solskjaer by Proudlyngwa(m): 7:20pm On Nov 14, 2021
blaise26abj:

I disagree. Ole is a clueless coach . He is not tactical and doesn’t know how to get the best out of players . He should go back to small teams and build up his pedigree . To hell with critics , zizou won champions league 3 times . That’s football at it’s highest level . Guardiola is a top notch coach . Ole was from the Norwegian league with Molde . It’s like an eyimba coach going to manutd( it’s disrespectful to eyimba sef ) . That guy is nonsense . As a united fan , I pray he leaves before December . He is only slightly better than that David Moyes .

He is not better than Moyes.
Are you seeing what Moyes is doing with west ham
Re: Man Utd Working Hard To Persuade Zidane To Replace Solskjaer by Proudlyngwa(m): 7:24pm On Nov 14, 2021
Lingster:
You can now get movies in 720p,1080p of 2021 and more in a 64gb flash, 500gb and 1tb external hard drive.
Drives are filed to Capacity and in clear print.

-Squid Game
-No time to die
-Dune
-Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings
-Free Guy
-After we fell etc. are all included

Also
-Animal Documentaries
-History Videos about various countries
-Educational Videos and rhymes for kids
-Cartoon Bible stories for kids are also available.

Loation: Port Harcourt but can be delivered to any location

Call:

I
I

At how much and can you deliver to igurita
Re: Man Utd Working Hard To Persuade Zidane To Replace Solskjaer by Proudlyngwa(m): 7:31pm On Nov 14, 2021
Lingster:
you have to indicate the size you are interested in
32 gig, 64 gig pen drive mostly out and out action film or SciFi
Re: Man Utd Working Hard To Persuade Zidane To Replace Solskjaer by jrusky(m): 7:32pm On Nov 14, 2021
LollySeaSide:
#Oleneedstime
#Solskjaer4Utd
#GGMU

You need to also understand the world move with tred so if you failed to move you will be left behind no more time for ancient of days building up team in football anymore, get the job and deliver or get fire that is the current trend.

Man U is a big club no patient or time for experiment. Sorry I'm no club fan at all but my understanding of the game is the trend has changed in football better changed with it or you are gone.
Re: Man Utd Working Hard To Persuade Zidane To Replace Solskjaer by Chidi27: 7:35pm On Nov 14, 2021
Great100000:
We don't want Zizou, we Man Utd supporters want Solskjaer to continue doing the great work he is doing..... grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy Give him 7 Years and he will Win Carabao Cup for us cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

In Ole we trust grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

He is not stingy at all, he like to open WiFi to other Clubs and you want to sack him.. cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin We Man Utd Fans are happy with what he is doing and we are behind him tongue tongue tongue tongue

GGMU grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Man Utd Working Hard To Persuade Zidane To Replace Solskjaer by paulolee(m): 7:39pm On Nov 14, 2021
MosquitoREBIRTH:
Lol @he gets your respect.... So all Zidane needs in his life is your respect? grin grin
lolz...d man no even gv a fck about any Nigerian critic...dt respect na personal stuff na...e simply means i go rate am high like pep n klopp dm
Re: Man Utd Working Hard To Persuade Zidane To Replace Solskjaer by Drefaithful(m): 7:56pm On Nov 14, 2021
Colony7:
I don't need to tell you my story, but just know this is a student that's entering the week with no hope of what to eat. All I ask is 1k to feed. That's my sincere heart:

Firstbank

God bless you.

No name?
Re: Man Utd Working Hard To Persuade Zidane To Replace Solskjaer by JBoss25(m): 8:07pm On Nov 14, 2021
Great100000:

In Ole we trust grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

He is not stingy at all, he like to open WiFi to other Clubs and you want to sack him.. cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin We Man Utd Fans are happy with what he is doing and we are behind him tongue tongue tongue tongue

GGMU grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Yeye chelshit fan

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mikel To Be Flown To GLO/CAF Awards In Chelsea Jet / Ebuehi, Other Players Unhappy With Rohr / Amaju Pinnick Set To Resign: Reveals Why He Will Step Down As NFF President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.