Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,184 members, 7,842,437 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 08:28 AM

Adegoke Timothy Oludare ‘Disappears’ After Lodging In Hilton Hotels And Resorts - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adegoke Timothy Oludare ‘Disappears’ After Lodging In Hilton Hotels And Resorts (32251 Views)

Shina Oludare Flogged, Slapped By Soldiers At MKO Abiola Stadium Stampede Scene / Obasanjo Commissions Dantinajo Hotels And Resort Oleh In Delta (Photos) / Timothy Owoeye Caught Bathing In Osun Market Ahead Of Election (Photos, video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adegoke Timothy Oludare ‘Disappears’ After Lodging In Hilton Hotels And Resorts by Coolgent(m): 3:39pm On Nov 15, 2021
PrudencyFeats:
If not for that transfer made, the matter would just die like that.

I believe with the arrest of the Islamic cleric which the victim's phone was tracked to his location will lead to uncover the whole truth.

That lady staff may not be aware of what happened to the victim or what her boss does while collecting information from her.

We'll still hear more from this.

I never pay hotel bill with cash, and i will make sure i inform my spouse.
While in the room key will be in its hole to avoid access using master key.

2 Likes

Re: Adegoke Timothy Oludare ‘Disappears’ After Lodging In Hilton Hotels And Resorts by heartbeat84: 4:10pm On Nov 15, 2021
they've simply used him for money making rituals

1 Like

Re: Adegoke Timothy Oludare ‘Disappears’ After Lodging In Hilton Hotels And Resorts by JOemmy(m): 4:25pm On Nov 15, 2021
This man cup don full I dey that skull mining region pass anything I wonder how strangers do manage to survive and be successful in that region.

1 Like

Re: Adegoke Timothy Oludare ‘Disappears’ After Lodging In Hilton Hotels And Resorts by JOemmy(m): 4:29pm On Nov 15, 2021
johnmartus:
Bro the matter will just die like that even despite the investigation revealed the hotel the man lodged.
The person involved in this matter is very powerful many knows that he is a ritualist he contested for seat of ooni before he was defeated.

They have already used that man but that is really sad .

Very sad the man must have mined hundreds of skulls without being caught.

1 Like

Re: Adegoke Timothy Oludare ‘Disappears’ After Lodging In Hilton Hotels And Resorts by Charly68: 4:50pm On Nov 15, 2021
His secret has come to the open..bitting more than he can shewed already.. no cover up now that Sahara reporters are over the matter..they will.expose every dirty secret as the case progresses

1 Like

Re: Adegoke Timothy Oludare ‘Disappears’ After Lodging In Hilton Hotels And Resorts by perryy(m): 6:10pm On Nov 15, 2021
Chaiiii, Oduduwa has done it again. Angel Gabriel, why did u push Oduduwa down to Nigeria? U no see India push am go ? Since he landed , we have lost count of the number of skulls that have been harvested so far across nigeria. Pls angel, mice all his descendants to where they came from NOw. We have had enough of them.
Re: Adegoke Timothy Oludare ‘Disappears’ After Lodging In Hilton Hotels And Resorts by khreus(m): 6:15pm On Nov 15, 2021
packagerz:
The sahara n gistnew r crazy..firstly a matured and married man lodged into our hotel..the same hotel he has been lodging at before...

Firstly he transfered fund ti one of the staff....how can u transfer to a start acc..not the hotel acc..so it means they r in together on something..next ..

She introduce her to cleric alfa..and dissappeared..

Is it adedoyin that came to carry him with magic...

I am a blogger and writer but this bloggers r fools...

Look at oasis years a ago owned by lawyer segun...a yahoo boy lodged with his girl.next he killed him and escape..

Someone who has been staying at d hotel for long..how did he build relationship with d said girl..why transfering to her...that means they r goining on fine..

The case is out...

I dont want to reply all the bloggers yet...

My father Adedoyin is a man who is who humble and faithfuly..

Y will these devil write about him..

The lodger is not a baby ..a married man ofcourse...they just want audience...

I remain silent on it..

Pls always investigate before u made a pin

But God is involve...and bigger than them...

Olusegun jeje
Maye team
Look the bigger fool
You can always transfer to a staff’s or cashier’s account whenever a transaction is to be made.This have done numerous time

The lodger is not a baby? Don’t adult gets kidnapped

And then, Why will your daddy sends lawyer ahead to disrupt ongoing investigation? Surely something is amiss

6 Likes

Re: Adegoke Timothy Oludare ‘Disappears’ After Lodging In Hilton Hotels And Resorts by Pennywise(m): 6:19pm On Nov 15, 2021
The investigators in no time will start working for the hotel owner. The initial findings and disclosures were merely to up the ante with the hotel owner. Thereafter money will change hand as the same police will begin to suppress their own evidence.

The victim's family have already hinted at this.

For all that it's worth they should fight for the IG to transfer the case

1 Like

Re: Adegoke Timothy Oludare ‘Disappears’ After Lodging In Hilton Hotels And Resorts by perryy(m): 6:50pm On Nov 15, 2021
packagerz:
The sahara n gistnew r crazy..firstly a matured and married man lodged into our hotel..the same hotel he has been lodging at before...

Firstly he transfered fund ti one of the staff....how can u transfer to a start acc..not the hotel acc..so it means they r in together on something..next ..

She introduce her to cleric alfa..and dissappeared..

Is it adedoyin that came to carry him with magic...

I am a blogger and writer but this bloggers r fools...

Look at oasis years a ago owned by lawyer segun...a yahoo boy lodged with his girl.next he killed him and escape..

Someone who has been staying at d hotel for long..how did he build relationship with d said girl..why transfering to her...that means they r goining on fine..

The case is out...

I dont want to reply all the bloggers yet...

My father Adedoyin is a man who is who humble and faithfuly..

Y will these devil write about him..

The lodger is not a baby ..a married man ofcourse...they just want audience...

I remain silent on it..

Pls always investigate before u made a pin

But God is involve...and bigger than them...

Olusegun jeje
Maye team

Well, your cup is full and nowhere to hide for you and your ritualist father. If your father was innocent , why was he trying to cover up the case by first denying the guy ever lodged in his hotel and by sending lawyers to disrupt the investigation? It seems you have not read the comment of someone who knows your father as a known ritualist.Yoir father and all his children are supposed to be fed to hubgery tigers if found guilty. You guys are drinking human blood in the name of money.

2 Likes

Re: Adegoke Timothy Oludare ‘Disappears’ After Lodging In Hilton Hotels And Resorts by PrudencyFeats: 9:23pm On Nov 15, 2021
FarahAideed:

The matter must still die

No it won't. The evidence are obvious and its not complex. That transfer, the confession by the lady staff and tracking/tracing the phone to an Islamic cleric mentioned in the confession. Plus the proprietor lying he never lodged.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adegoke Timothy Oludare ‘Disappears’ After Lodging In Hilton Hotels And Resorts by FarahAideed: 9:26pm On Nov 15, 2021
PrudencyFeats:

No it won't. The evidence are obvious and its not complex. That transfer, the confession by the lady staff and tracking/tracing the phone to an Islamic cleric mentioned in the confession. Plus the proprietor lying he never lodged.

See the whole Yoruba complex will shield this case ..70 percent of Yorubas do rituals
Re: Adegoke Timothy Oludare ‘Disappears’ After Lodging In Hilton Hotels And Resorts by PrudencyFeats: 9:26pm On Nov 15, 2021
johnmartus:
Bro the matter will just die like that even despite the investigation revealed the hotel the man lodged.
The person involved in this matter is very powerful many knows that he is a ritualist he contested for seat of ooni before he was defeated.

They have already used that man but that is really sad .

Bro I don't think this one will die just like that, the facts are even obvious that an ordinary non security operative can conclude the investigation and findings.

If the family keep pressing and with the help of the press. The police will uncover the culprits.
Re: Adegoke Timothy Oludare ‘Disappears’ After Lodging In Hilton Hotels And Resorts by PrudencyFeats: 9:28pm On Nov 15, 2021
Coolgent:

I never pay my hotel bill with cash, and i will make sure i inform my spouse.
While in the room key will be in its hole to avoid access using master key

Correct guy.

I guess some men will learn to inform their wives as well because e get as e be. Especially when lodging in an hotel is not on official duty.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adegoke Timothy Oludare ‘Disappears’ After Lodging In Hilton Hotels And Resorts by jaxxy(m): 9:37pm On Nov 15, 2021
richiemcgold:
Adedoyin's initial gragra must've really fuelled some serious suspicions. He should thread carefully because this is becoming a raging saga. Let him learn from the recent travails of a man called sotitobire. (both cases are somehow similar)

It’s pretty obvious what transpired. Let justice be done swiftly on these heartless animals. Every single one of them.

1 Like

Re: Adegoke Timothy Oludare ‘Disappears’ After Lodging In Hilton Hotels And Resorts by davidque: 10:01pm On Nov 15, 2021
I'm very selective with hotels especially in Ife. I particularly avoid that very Hilton hotel whenever I'm in town.
Re: Adegoke Timothy Oludare ‘Disappears’ After Lodging In Hilton Hotels And Resorts by skj1377(m): 10:07pm On Nov 15, 2021
Ritualist is written allover his face. May the almighty God snuff life out of all the guilty parties this year.
RuggedBiafran:
Osun Police Arrest 6 As MBA Student ‘Disappears’ After Lodging In Hotel Of Oduduwa University Owner, Adedoyin - SaharaReporters

Source: http://saharareporters.com/2021/11/14/exclusive-osun-police-arrest-6-mba-student-%E2%80%98disappears%E2%80%99-after-lodging-hotel-oduduwa
Re: Adegoke Timothy Oludare ‘Disappears’ After Lodging In Hilton Hotels And Resorts by BeardedMeat(m): 10:00pm On Nov 16, 2021
BKayy:
Skull of MBA students? shocked

Chai, the harvester knows his onions very well.
They gave him a Skullership. shocked
Re: Adegoke Timothy Oludare ‘Disappears’ After Lodging In Hilton Hotels And Resorts by JBoss25(m): 11:34am On Nov 17, 2021
ambient:
It pays to be sucurity conscious,I entered uyo around 12 in the midnight last week,before I entered the Keke guys vehicle I snapped him and sent to my husband,when he took me to the hotel,my location was already on and I snapped the receptionist and the room number I was in.i don't take chances I have kids to look after abeg.
This one na fear grin all one has to do is lock ur door and don't answer a soul

1 Like

Re: Adegoke Timothy Oludare ‘Disappears’ After Lodging In Hilton Hotels And Resorts by zoedew: 8:38pm On Nov 18, 2021
CYBERSOLDIERSre:
YoruBandits head hunters.
With their Okija Shrine kith and kin!
Re: Adegoke Timothy Oludare ‘Disappears’ After Lodging In Hilton Hotels And Resorts by loliapoopy2013(f): 11:33am On Nov 20, 2021
richiemcgold:

are you an animal?
..e get why i dey ask o!

Where is otokoto
Re: Adegoke Timothy Oludare ‘Disappears’ After Lodging In Hilton Hotels And Resorts by Shusher: 6:01pm On Jan 08, 2022
Komo4dmoney:
I finished from The polytechnic Ile-Ife, owned by Raymond Adedoyin, the owner of Oduduwa university and Hilton hotel. I don't think you know who you're talking about. Raymond Adedoyin (not Rahman) is a billionaire and an eductionist, a very strict and serious man. He supposed to be the Ooni of Ife when Sijuade died. He can never and will never have his hand is non sense like this, if you're looking for someone you can tarnish his image not Adedoyin. Even if it's some Ife's chiefs that sent you you don miss road. The students of Oduduwa university and The Polytechnic Ile-Ife students are more than 10,000, people working under Raymond Adedoyin are more than 1,000.
Nonsense post.

He killed him. Go amd read the recent report. The man is a ritualist.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu, Oshiomhole, Dangote, Ayiri Emami Attend SGF Son's Wedding In Abuja / List Of Lagos State Traffic Offence And Fines / Lema Jibrin, The Most Tax Compliant Citizen In Nigeria, Meets Kemi Adeosun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.