Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,124 members, 7,814,940 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

Witch Caught Doing Strange Things At Night, See Video - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Witch Caught Doing Strange Things At Night, See Video (10082 Views)

Witch Caught Sleeping Naked / Shocking! A Witch Caught On Camera / HouseHelp Was Caught Doing in Boss' Bedroom 8 Days After Employment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Witch Caught Doing Strange Things At Night, See Video by GenderMix: 10:23pm On Nov 14, 2021
Witch caught on live camera doing strange things at night. A recent video surveillance system caught what a lot of South Africans believe is witchcraft activity and ritual.

11 November 2021, in-depth news reporter.

Report :

A unidentified person suddenly appeared on a live CCTV footage, seemingly out of thin air – clearly black magic is at work. This witch is then seen doing a strange 'dance' around their broom, while brushing the air above it.

Unbothered, the witch continues her mini ritual infront of the camera showcasing her skills to which she disappears again after returning an unknown object to the house.

“Checked the full clip on YouTube, it seem [sic] like she took something from inside came back and bewitched it looks like a baby then took it back” claims Zulu. Who thinks the witch took a baby and then returned it.

“Unfortunately banks, are not alive they cannot do anything to them.. this is a spiritual attack and banks don't have spirit..” says Rose, coming up with the idea of using such powers to at least Rob banks instead of bewitching other people.

“Same here futhi my dog is howling at something” says Thabang who seems scared for his life.
Insight :

Dogs are believed to sense or see spirits, so a howling or barking dog is a sign that an intruder is inside the premises. Both serve as indication that something is outside the house and that the dogs see it.

However, this might be from a different cause.

What would you do, if you spotted a ghost or witch around your home?

Have you ever experienced a spiritual attack? How was the experience? And what would you suggest anyone who comes across this do?

From our side, we'd throw a whole bucket of rough salt out the gate and inside the house.

Link to full video :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MeKB92DO6h0

Source :

https://twitter.com/PitsoRatsela/status/1458524156077780995?t=40YxMXEXttp31kQqu7EQsQ&s=19
Re: Witch Caught Doing Strange Things At Night, See Video by Wawelexy(m): 10:29pm On Nov 14, 2021
Normal level for Benin, Ijebu, and Rivers.......

Those nairalanders that doesn't belief in spiritualism, oya come and scientifically explain this disappearance on CCTV, abi this one na Bollywood?

But come to think of it, there's power in praise o, they would ask some of us to sing, dance and praise the most high God, we would be forming, see as this one is dancing and praising whatever god he serves.....

If not for CCTV, the parent of that lil kid wouldn't have seen this, there's nothing like prayer abeg. Only prayer can deliver u from this evil ones. Don't joke with vigil cos that's also their prime time.

May God Almighty deliver that child. There is LIFE inside this LIFE abeg......May God protection be upon us and our households. Amen

7 Likes

Re: Witch Caught Doing Strange Things At Night, See Video by GenderMix: 10:34pm On Nov 14, 2021
Re: Witch Caught Doing Strange Things At Night, See Video by Nobody: 10:34pm On Nov 14, 2021
Cameras can't capture a witch,stop fooling yourselves.
Re: Witch Caught Doing Strange Things At Night, See Video by Aufbauh(m): 10:35pm On Nov 14, 2021
The ingenuity of the black man in the so call 'black magic' could be channel to something innovative & beneficial instead of inhibiting progress.
I think black people have their own God and will be judge differently.

1 Like

Re: Witch Caught Doing Strange Things At Night, See Video by GenderMix: 10:38pm On Nov 14, 2021
Iyaebe:

Hard to believe. However, nothing is impossible. Ghost activities have been caught on cameras so this may not be out of place.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Witch Caught Doing Strange Things At Night, See Video by Lattop(m): 10:42pm On Nov 14, 2021
Blatant lie angry
Re: Witch Caught Doing Strange Things At Night, See Video by Mancrossfire: 10:46pm On Nov 14, 2021
Iyaebe:

I've witnessed one captured on camera...so this is possible

4 Likes

Re: Witch Caught Doing Strange Things At Night, See Video by Aufbauh(m): 10:47pm On Nov 14, 2021
Iyaebe:

The witch must be a woman cus her activity is close to a banking premise where men deposit & withdraw money grin

2 Likes

Re: Witch Caught Doing Strange Things At Night, See Video by Nobody: 10:50pm On Nov 14, 2021
Aufbauh:

The witch must be a woman cus her activity is close to a banking premise where men deposit & withdraw money grin
hahah but men love money most

1 Like

Re: Witch Caught Doing Strange Things At Night, See Video by Lastpharoah33: 11:03pm On Nov 14, 2021
Spiritual world supersedes the physical.

Only few can relate.

5 Likes

Re: Witch Caught Doing Strange Things At Night, See Video by Sultty(m): 12:10am On Nov 15, 2021
GenderMix:

Witch caught on live camera doing strange things at night. A recent video surveillance system caught what a lot of South Africans believe is witchcraft activity and ritual.

Report :

A unidentified person suddenly appeared on a live CCTV footage, seemingly out of thin air – clearly black magic is at work. This witch is then seen doing a strange 'dance' around their broom, while brushing the air above it.

Unbothered, the witch continues her mini ritual infront of the camera showcasing her skills to which she disappears again after returning an unknown object to the house.

“Checked the full clip on YouTube, it seem [sic] like she took something from inside came back and bewitched it looks like a baby then took it back” claims Zulu. Who thinks the witch took a baby and then returned it.

“Unfortunately banks, are not alive they cannot do anything to them.. this is a spiritual attack and banks don't have spirit..” says Rose, coming up with the idea of using such powers to at least Rob banks instead of bewitching other people.

“Same here futhi my dog is howling at something” says Thabang who seems scared for his life.
Insight :

Dogs are believed to sense or see spirits, so a howling or barking dog is a sign that an intruder is inside the premises. Both serve as indication that something is outside the house and that the dogs see it.

Have you ever experienced a spiritual attack? How was the experience? And what would you suggest anyone who comes across this do?

From our side, we'd throw a whole bucket of rough salt out the gate and inside the house.

Link to full video :

Source :

https://twitter.com/PitsoRatsela/status/1458524156077780995?t=40YxMXEXttp31kQqu7EQsQ&s=19
we are living at strange times and something like this caught on camera is not out of place. I've watch videos close to this before, anybody in this age and time that does not fortify themselves; oyo
Re: Witch Caught Doing Strange Things At Night, See Video by Boogyman557: 12:14am On Nov 15, 2021
Holly Gram cool anybody wey talk set camera no fit capture ghost, na thunder go fire dat pesin. e b like sey u no knw weitin de happen. I dnt want to go deep into saying anything about ghosts bcus I have seen Dem face to face and if not dat I have some powers on me, I 4 no de here de cap u dis long talk. WTF MAN
Re: Witch Caught Doing Strange Things At Night, See Video by Boogyman557: 12:14am On Nov 15, 2021
Holly Gram cool anybody wey talk sey camera no fit capture ghost, na thunder go fire dat pesin. e b like sey u no knw weitin de happen. I dnt want to go deep into saying anything about ghosts bcus I have seen Dem face to face and if not dat I have some powers on me, I 4 no de here de cap u dis long talk. WTF MAN
Re: Witch Caught Doing Strange Things At Night, See Video by suffering: 2:10am On Nov 15, 2021
Mscheew. Humans progress when they dump belief of the supernatural. I’m yet to see modern day American or Japanese witchcraft.
Re: Witch Caught Doing Strange Things At Night, See Video by byteem: 4:17am On Nov 15, 2021
As much as I am tempted to say this is edited.. the CCTV is time stamped with date and hours of footage counting to milliseconds.. this one tough me

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Witch Caught Doing Strange Things At Night, See Video by ruggedtimi(m): 4:55am On Nov 15, 2021
Fake!! First the car's plate number is blurred out, when the witch move passed the plate number you could notice her passing through the blur. I have no idea cctv tape can be edited to blur out an information.
the audio from the video sounds like a loop. Especially the fire service siren grin

1 Like

Re: Witch Caught Doing Strange Things At Night, See Video by GlorifiedTunde(m): 6:19am On Nov 15, 2021
Omo! Na movie?
Re: Witch Caught Doing Strange Things At Night, See Video by mysticwarrior(m): 7:10am On Nov 15, 2021
She used the broom to disappear after she completed her evil mission, I have heard Nigerian witches confessing that their fuel got finished hence the fell from the sky why flying their aircraft. I guess the broom serves as the witch aircraft.
Re: Witch Caught Doing Strange Things At Night, See Video by montumonami(m): 7:13am On Nov 15, 2021
So many staged videos recently.. Hard to believe
Re: Witch Caught Doing Strange Things At Night, See Video by Nobody: 7:21am On Nov 15, 2021
Wawelexy:
Normal level for Benin, Ijebu, and Rivers.......

Those nairalanders that doesn't belief in spiritualism, oya come and scientifically explain this disappearance on CCTV, abi this one na Bollywood?

But come to think of it, there's power in praise o, they would ask some of us to sing, dance and praise the most high God, we would be forming, see as this one is dancing and praising whatever god he serves.....

If not for CCTV, the parent of that lil kid wouldn't have seen this, there's nothing like prayer abeg. Only prayer can deliver u from this evil ones. Don't joke with vigil cos that's also their prime time.

May God Almighty deliver that child. There is LIFE inside this LIFE abeg......May God protection be upon us and our households. Amen
If you believe this s**t here then you ain't exposed at all..

1 Like

Re: Witch Caught Doing Strange Things At Night, See Video by Nobody: 7:25am On Nov 15, 2021
Spiritualism at it's fakest..only a blockhead would believe that clown decieving himself outside the house..it's either a prank or that guy is mentally sick..
I wish I owned that house tho..you come at night and start doing some dirty dance around then get ready to die cos na your leg I go first blast..
This is fake as what you can ever imagine.. shocked undecided

2 Likes

Re: Witch Caught Doing Strange Things At Night, See Video by Nobody: 7:25am On Nov 15, 2021
montumonami:
So many staged videos recently.. Hard to believe
It's 100 staged..
Re: Witch Caught Doing Strange Things At Night, See Video by Rickmann: 7:26am On Nov 15, 2021
Lastpharoah33:
Spiritual world supersedes the physical.

Only few can relate.

You damn right
Re: Witch Caught Doing Strange Things At Night, See Video by Rickmann: 7:30am On Nov 15, 2021
GenderMix:

Report :

Insight :

Link to full video :

Source :

Witchcraft exists but there are lots of paranomal videos on YouTube that are well scripted and fake..to me, this looks like one.
Re: Witch Caught Doing Strange Things At Night, See Video by Iliveforever(m): 7:36am On Nov 15, 2021
Iyaebe:
Are you telling us from ur years of experience or what??

1 Like

Re: Witch Caught Doing Strange Things At Night, See Video by jericco1(m): 8:30am On Nov 15, 2021
I don't really believe in this one though.. looks fake to me, even CCTV can be edited to so WTF
Re: Witch Caught Doing Strange Things At Night, See Video by Wawelexy(m): 9:03am On Nov 15, 2021
Rydermaverick:

If you believe this s**t here then you ain't exposed at all..

Shut the crap..... Mr exposure
Re: Witch Caught Doing Strange Things At Night, See Video by Nobody: 9:04am On Nov 15, 2021
Wawelexy:

Shut the crap..... Mr exposure
And prove to me that you ain't unintelligent?
How can you not see that the video is fake?
Re: Witch Caught Doing Strange Things At Night, See Video by Wawelexy(m): 9:12am On Nov 15, 2021
Rydermaverick:

And prove to me that you ain't unintelligent?
How can you not see that the video is fake?

I guess u should be the one to proof the video is fake....

I also u a kid? If no, then may be u just ignorant of the happenings in the spiritual world. If dem shake u once, u will stop forming civilization...
Re: Witch Caught Doing Strange Things At Night, See Video by Nobody: 9:19am On Nov 15, 2021
Wawelexy:

I guess u should be the one to proof the video is fake....

I also u a kid? If no, then may be u just ignorant of the happenings in the spiritual world. If dem shake u once, u will stop forming civilization...
Haven't you heard of "CCTV editing"all they did there is basic editing
There are software for all this stuffs and it's not that hard to do..
Either that was a prank/edited or that guy is mentally ill..
And about the "spiritual world" have you ever been affected?
Now prove to me how that video ain't fake?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

400 Nigerians In Chinese Jails For Drug-Related Offences, Others- Ambassador / Four Killed In Taraba Communal Clash / Man Beheads His 13 Year Old Niece

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.