Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,396 members, 7,836,587 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

Witch Caught Doing Strange Things At Night, See Video - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Witch Caught Doing Strange Things At Night, See Video (10106 Views)

Witch Caught Sleeping Naked / Shocking! A Witch Caught On Camera / HouseHelp Was Caught Doing in Boss' Bedroom 8 Days After Employment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Witch Caught Doing Strange Things At Night, See Video by Wawelexy(m): 9:27am On Nov 15, 2021
Rydermaverick:

Haven't you heard of "CCTV editing"all they did there is basic editing
There are software for all this stuffs and it's not that hard to do..
Either that was a prank/edited or that guy is mentally ill..
And about the "spiritual world" have you ever been affected?
Now prove to me how that video ain't fake?

Edited CCTV footage you say? Yes, possible...

Prank or that guy is mad? Capital No, who does prank at night? If the guy is mad, how would he have disappeared and later reappear with a baby.

See kid, either edited or not, it doesn't change the fact that spiritualism is real....

And bout being affected? I have no reply but a prayer for u; you no go see the real inside life bro.

Stop fooling urself cos of borrowed knowledge or culture, relate with urs
Re: Witch Caught Doing Strange Things At Night, See Video by Nobody: 9:34am On Nov 15, 2021
Wawelexy:

Edited CCTV footage you say? Yes, possible...

Prank or that guy is mad? Capital No, who does prank at night? If the guy is mad, how would he have disappeared and later reappear with a baby.

See kid, either edited or not, it doesn't change the fact that spiritualism is real....

And bout being affected? I have no reply but a prayer for u; you no go see the real inside life bro.

Stop fooling urself cos of borrowed knowledge or culture, relate with urs
That's where you got it wrong..
I want you to prove that video ain't fake
The answer to your second paragraph is what I said earlier "edited"..
Have you ever been affected by the "spirit world"
Don't be mislead by what you see rather be practical and analyse before saying gibberish.. .
If you wish to continue living with your antedeluvian mentality fine..all I am gonna tell you is that no reasonable person would believe that video..
Kindly answer my questions?? cool tongue embarassed
Re: Witch Caught Doing Strange Things At Night, See Video by Wawelexy(m): 9:53am On Nov 15, 2021
Rydermaverick:

That's where you got it wrong..
I want you to prove that video ain't fake
The answer to your second paragraph is what I said earlier "edited"..
Have you ever been affected by the "spirit world"
Don't be mislead by what you see rather be practical and analyse before saying gibberish.. .
If you wish to continue living with your antedeluvian mentality fine..all I am gonna tell you is that no reasonable person would believe that video..
Kindly answer my questions?? cool tongue embarassed

You know, the funny thing here is that the home you hail from can relate with this discussion, but u, may be oppurtuned or chanced to get some substandard education, felt u can downplay the culture and belief of ur fathers.... Lolzzzzzz
Re: Witch Caught Doing Strange Things At Night, See Video by Nobody: 10:02am On Nov 15, 2021
Wawelexy:

You know, the funny thing here is that the home you hail from can relate with this discussion, but u, may be oppurtuned or chanced to get some substandard education, felt u can downplay the culture and belief of ur fathers.... Lolzzzzzz
How I wish you could answer my question..
You failed man and you are a shame to your belief..
School yourself properly before coming out to embarrass yourself with some wack talk..
tongue wink cheesy grin
Re: Witch Caught Doing Strange Things At Night, See Video by mohims(m): 11:23am On Nov 15, 2021
This one shock me
Re: Witch Caught Doing Strange Things At Night, See Video by mediainc: 11:44am On Nov 15, 2021
Seem like drama.
Re: Witch Caught Doing Strange Things At Night, See Video by Double0h7(f): 2:04pm On Nov 15, 2021
This is some low budget Hollywood witch grin

Witches might exist but they're normal people like you and I who just work with evil spirits. They don't fly around like in Hollywood films instead they receive information while in their home and plot and plan evil from the comfort of their mat. grin

1 Like

Re: Witch Caught Doing Strange Things At Night, See Video by TheGreatIYANU: 2:27pm On Nov 15, 2021
Lol... the spiritual does NOT work like this
Re: Witch Caught Doing Strange Things At Night, See Video by WoundedLamb: 3:06pm On Nov 15, 2021
Hahaha... entertaining. cheesy
Re: Witch Caught Doing Strange Things At Night, See Video by Nobody: 3:36pm On Nov 15, 2021
This lady is obviously too happy to be called a witch ....she is wearing white and she acknowledge her chi ....always do good o.. ....waiting for doubting Thomas
Re: Witch Caught Doing Strange Things At Night, See Video by sharpwriter(m): 8:49pm On Nov 15, 2021
jackcanfield:
This lady is obviously too happy to be called a witch ....she is wearing white and she acknowledge her chi ....always do good o.. ....waiting for doubting Thomas
What is chi? You be Chinese ba?
Re: Witch Caught Doing Strange Things At Night, See Video by Nobody: 9:56pm On Nov 15, 2021
sharpwriter:

What is chi? You be Chinese ba?
lol Chineke
Re: Witch Caught Doing Strange Things At Night, See Video by sharpwriter(m): 10:05pm On Nov 15, 2021
jackcanfield:

lol Chineke
Abeg, answer me and stop making jest. Abi you think say I no know am. I just want more Igbo explanation tongue
Re: Witch Caught Doing Strange Things At Night, See Video by Nobody: 10:12pm On Nov 15, 2021
sharpwriter:

Abeg, answer me and stop making jest. Abi you think say I no know am. I just want more Igbo explanation tongue

lol i no be Chinese o
Re: Witch Caught Doing Strange Things At Night, See Video by sharpwriter(m): 10:15pm On Nov 15, 2021
jackcanfield:

lol i no be Chinese o
Lol... I hear
Re: Witch Caught Doing Strange Things At Night, See Video by Ssoil(f): 2:06am On Nov 16, 2021
shocked

(1) (2) (Reply)

400 Nigerians In Chinese Jails For Drug-Related Offences, Others- Ambassador / Graphic Photo Of Dead Las Vegas Shooter Stephen Paddock / Man Paid N50,000 As Bail After Stealing N265 Cigarettes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.