Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

Umahi’s Posters On Samsung Phones, Iphones As Northerners Pose With Them(Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Umahi’s Posters On Samsung Phones, Iphones As Northerners Pose With Them(Photos) (51947 Views)

IPOB: Food Traders Boycott South East As Northerners Flee / Ben Murray-Bruce And His Children Pose With Guns (Photos) / Wike's Campaign Posters On London Buses Ahead Of 2019 (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Umahi’s Posters On Samsung Phones, Iphones As Northerners Pose With Them(Photos) by Wisdomkosi(m): 8:48am On Nov 15, 2021
2023 : Gov. Umahi’s Posters Pasted On Samsung Phones, IPhones, Other Brand Of Phones Given To Northerners Trend Online | #IgbereTV

https://www.facebook.com/192893700739192/posts/5238944632800715/

7 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Umahi’s Posters On Samsung Phones, Iphones As Northerners Pose With Them(Photos) by Emergingnation(m): 8:57am On Nov 15, 2021
Eye service on the display

19 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Umahi’s Posters On Samsung Phones, Iphones As Northerners Pose With Them(Photos) by OnyeObodo: 9:08am On Nov 15, 2021
Iddiot man. How the abokis will mess this foool up eh? This fooolish pig just like Tinubu think these parasitic Northerners have any plan to hand over power to a Southerner they can't control? Thats even if they hand over power to you guys.

This is why the dirty pig never supported Peter Obi 2019. He is dreaming that mallams give him vice. Muguman. Same mistake Foolishman Peter Obi did in 2019. If you Easterners and westeners know how these guys hate you people with passion eh? They are one Nigeria because of your Ocean way, Sea access, Oil, Gas and Intelligence. All these are located in the South. If you remove them from Nigeria, you will see that Northern Nigeria is just a zone with no value.

Ndigbo... Ndigbo... Ndigbo!!! How many times?

Only Nnamdi Kanu can save you. I was once a critic of this man. But after I took time to understand the games being played in Nigeria, I discovered why Nnamdi Kanu is the saviour of the black man sent by God to liberate his people.

For those saying he should use the Law and constitution, only Kano state alone has more than 24 federal lawmakers. Anambra, Imo, Bayelsa and Osun state joined together dont have up to that amount of lawmakers! How then will you change the constitution to accept referendum? That amount of Lawmakers also means more money to the abookiss.

To some Mumu yorubas shouting restructuring, How will you change the constitution to entertain restructuring when only one Northernern state with lesser human beings have 24 federal lawmakers while your own mumu southern state has like 5? These people you call aboki, do you know how this people arranged this country to benefit them?

While you are busy typing nonsense online, they are building more gas pipelines to steal more gas from the South via AKK proposition.

These abokiis don't really give a fucck about you iddiotic southerners. All they care about is your damn oil, sea way, ocean way and intelligence. When they are done dryin you up, they will discard you southerners like Tissue paper.

Thats why the abokis want you people to forget Nnamdi Kanu and Igboho so that they can kill them quietly and keep on pillaging you guys.

Wise Up and defend them. Yorubas go to Benin republic and free your Son! Igbos should fill up Abuja on every court day and defend their Son.

They defended Gumi, defended worthless bandits, Defended Criminal herdsmen, Defended Boko Haram, Defended Child marriage, Defended Abba Kyari, Defended so many undefendables. But want you to sacrifice Igboho and Nnamdi Kanu on the Altar of useless Presidency they will still control the iddiot that eventually takes over from Buhari?

Mad People.

CC Onyeobodo (Proud disciple of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu)

No apologies to iddiots please.

293 Likes 37 Shares

Re: Umahi’s Posters On Samsung Phones, Iphones As Northerners Pose With Them(Photos) by AntiBMC(m): 9:09am On Nov 15, 2021
This Umahi is one of the worst kind of as$lickers in the history of as$licking. How many Abakiliki people has he given gifts like this. Rvbbish.

139 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Umahi’s Posters On Samsung Phones, Iphones As Northerners Pose With Them(Photos) by BigSarah(f): 9:17am On Nov 15, 2021
Umahi 2023 Insha Allah

AntiBMC:
This Umahi is one of the worst kind of as$lickers in the history of as$licking. How many Abakiliki people has he given gifts like this. Rvbbish.

Someone is doing the right thing and you're fighting him, you people keep acting like you don't know how Nigeria works..
Ouk you condemn am
Rochas you condemn am
Umahi you condemn am
Onu you condemn am
Nnamani you condemn am

Who na remain?

47 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Umahi’s Posters On Samsung Phones, Iphones As Northerners Pose With Them(Photos) by Biafrarep(m): 9:23am On Nov 15, 2021
I'm not against him campaigning in the North and given them freebies, but karma will judge you if you use Ebonyi State resources to waste any how you feel.

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: Umahi’s Posters On Samsung Phones, Iphones As Northerners Pose With Them(Photos) by googlepikins: 9:25am On Nov 15, 2021
Useless man, he can never do same to his own people

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Umahi’s Posters On Samsung Phones, Iphones As Northerners Pose With Them(Photos) by Biafrarep(m): 9:26am On Nov 15, 2021
BigSarah:

Someone is doing the right thing and you're fighting him, you people keep acting like you don't know how Nigeria works..
Ouk you condemn am
Rochas you condemn am
Umahi you condemn am
Onu you condemn am
Nnamani you condemn am

Who na remain?

You don't seem to understand the secessionists psychology here. They know that Igbo presidency will make Biafra agitations less appealing to majority of Igbos, so they attack such possibility.

The more Igbos are marginalized in Nigeria, the more Biafra agitation gains momentum so making any Igbo man president will torpedo the movement grin grin

Do you still need anymore explanation grin grin

Anyways, I'm not against secessionists and neither am I against Igbo presidency. To me, they're not mutually exclusive. It's even a win-win if we play our cards well.

You don't put all your eggs in one basket, deny us the presidency and secession becomes our fall back position. That's sophisticated politics if you ask me. Let Ohanaeze be fighting for Igbo presidency while IPOB fights for Biafra, whichever side wins, the 70 million strong Igbos will close ranks with the winner cheesy cheesy

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Umahi’s Posters On Samsung Phones, Iphones As Northerners Pose With Them(Photos) by BigSarah(f): 9:35am On Nov 15, 2021
Biafrarep:

You don't seem to understand the secessionists psychology here. They know that Igbo presidency will make Biafra agitations less appealing to majority of Igbos, so they attack such possibility.

The Igbos are marginalized in Nigeria, the more Biafra agitation gains momentum so making any Igbo man president will torpedo the movement grin grin

The set of people supporting the Biafra Agitation currently are incapable of achieving it..
The secessionist agenda is DOA looking at the groups and mental capacity of the individuals pursuing it...

Best to sit still in Nigeria and try to get the best out of it, pending when everyone is ready and equipped on all front.

7 Likes

Re: Umahi’s Posters On Samsung Phones, Iphones As Northerners Pose With Them(Photos) by omenkaLives(m): 9:43am On Nov 15, 2021
I'm trying to calculate the number of bottles of malt and 400 naira each one of those phones can be converted to.

I hope no one would cry over this comment.

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Umahi’s Posters On Samsung Phones, Iphones As Northerners Pose With Them(Photos) by Biafrarep(m): 9:46am On Nov 15, 2021
BigSarah:

The set of people supporting the Biafra Agitation currently are incapable of achieving it..
The secessionist agenda is DOA looking at the groups and mental capacity of the individuals pursuing it...

Best to sit still in Nigeria and try to get the best out of it, pending when everyone is ready and equipped on all front.

It is up to supporters of "one Nigeria" to seriously campaign for Igbo presidency. Believe me, that's the only way to take the sail out of the secessionist momentum. If you say it is DOA, then you're lying to yourself because the agitators have really gone far and they're very determined. Even your government have lost the initiative on how to reign them in. Already, frustration is gradually creeping in among Northerners about the whole situation.

So, the only viable way to stem it, is by stopping Igbo marginalization and the first step is by allowing an Igbo man to rule in 2023. Anything contrary will spell doom to Nigeria's continued existence as one nation. By 2023, if Igbos are denied again, believe me, there won't be any excuse again and that will be playing into their hands full time because they would achieve a critical mass needed to achieve Biafra.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Umahi’s Posters On Samsung Phones, Iphones As Northerners Pose With Them(Photos) by sapientia(m): 9:47am On Nov 15, 2021
Ego ndi Ebonyi
Re: Umahi’s Posters On Samsung Phones, Iphones As Northerners Pose With Them(Photos) by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 9:56am On Nov 15, 2021
omenkaLives:
I'm trying to calculate the number of bottles of malt and 400 naira each one of those phones can be converted to.

I hope no one would cry over this comment.
quit this pettiness

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Umahi’s Posters On Samsung Phones, Iphones As Northerners Pose With Them(Photos) by omenkaLives(m): 10:03am On Nov 15, 2021
AsampeteNwaanyi:
quit this pettiness
Fine. I promise the day I see you advice Gidgiddi, Racoon, Fahdiga, and Farahaideed to quit their bulshit, I'd positively look into your demand.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Umahi’s Posters On Samsung Phones, Iphones As Northerners Pose With Them(Photos) by PentiumPro(f): 10:08am On Nov 15, 2021
Biafrarep:

The more Igbos are marginalized in Nigeria, the more Biafra agitation gains momentum so making any Igbo man president will torpedo the movement grin grin

Anyways, I'm not against secessionists and neither am I against Igbo presidency. To me, they're not mutually exclusive. It's even a win-win if we play our cards well.

You don't put all your eggs in one basket, deny us the presidency and secession becomes our fall back position. That's sophisticated politics if you ask me. Let Ohanaeze be fighting for Igbo presidency while IPOB fights for Biafra, whichever side wins, the 70 million strong Igbos will close ranks with the winner cheesy cheesy

Lord have mercy! See the level of delusion that Mkpu mirim or whatever is called is dealing with Ibo youths

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Umahi’s Posters On Samsung Phones, Iphones As Northerners Pose With Them(Photos) by Biafrarep(m): 10:19am On Nov 15, 2021
PentiumPro:

Lord have mercy! See the level of delusion that Mkpu mirim or whatever is called is dealing with Ibo youths

Sorry, your IQ is too low to really understand what I wrote. Not my fault tongue

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Umahi’s Posters On Samsung Phones, Iphones As Northerners Pose With Them(Photos) by FarahAideed: 10:20am On Nov 15, 2021
APC give our people Malt and give northerners smart phones ..This shows the level APC places the South East .

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Umahi’s Posters On Samsung Phones, Iphones As Northerners Pose With Them(Photos) by Totilopussylick(m): 10:21am On Nov 15, 2021
Chinwe62762:
Read below it
scammer on the loss
Re: Umahi’s Posters On Samsung Phones, Iphones As Northerners Pose With Them(Photos) by Charmingrascal(m): 10:48am On Nov 15, 2021
I can only LOL

1 Like

Re: Umahi’s Posters On Samsung Phones, Iphones As Northerners Pose With Them(Photos) by Lisaint(m): 10:48am On Nov 15, 2021
how many billions of taxpayers was stolen for this

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Umahi’s Posters On Samsung Phones, Iphones As Northerners Pose With Them(Photos) by Flexherbal(m): 11:24am On Nov 15, 2021
If he is a politician, no need for me to waste my time

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Umahi’s Posters On Samsung Phones, Iphones As Northerners Pose With Them(Photos) by PentiumPro(f): 11:36am On Nov 15, 2021
Biafrarep:

Sorry, your IQ is too low to really understand what I wrote. Not my fault tongue

I will advise you to keep your eyes on Biafra rather than the Presidency of Nigeria.

Now we all are converging on the simple truth you all have been denying..Biafra noise is a political tool to fight for Presidency, the noise will evaporate once an Ibo is made the president.

Thank you

5 Likes

Re: Umahi’s Posters On Samsung Phones, Iphones As Northerners Pose With Them(Photos) by Osiris12: 11:58am On Nov 15, 2021
If the screen breaks or the phone get fault.
Na to contact the president (umahi) be that...

Is that the next thing?
Nonsense and ingredients

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Umahi’s Posters On Samsung Phones, Iphones As Northerners Pose With Them(Photos) by eddybeat12(m): 12:29pm On Nov 15, 2021
BigSarah:

Ouk you condemn am
Rochas you condemn am
Umahi you condemn am
Onu you condemn am
Nnamani you condemn am

Who na remain?
So he should not speak his mind abi. How many Hausa's have u seen given to east people pencil

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Umahi’s Posters On Samsung Phones, Iphones As Northerners Pose With Them(Photos) by Bobotic(m): 1:01pm On Nov 15, 2021
That Umahi abi wetin dem dey call am, no respect us for the recent election governor done in Anambra State to be precisely,,

I guess he's now supporting their Nnamdi Kanu brother regime

Re: Umahi’s Posters On Samsung Phones, Iphones As Northerners Pose With Them(Photos) by asobo1: 1:02pm On Nov 15, 2021
Eyah cry This is the level Umahi has brought himself to. He should save his loot and not waste spend it on a failed journey.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Umahi’s Posters On Samsung Phones, Iphones As Northerners Pose With Them(Photos) by mainman7(m): 1:02pm On Nov 15, 2021
cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Umahi’s Posters On Samsung Phones, Iphones As Northerners Pose With Them(Photos) by MRDEE01: 1:02pm On Nov 15, 2021
He carried Ebonyi money to do giveaway for another state because of his selfish ambition.

8 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Soldier Killed 14 Boko Haram Terrorists Before He Was Killed / Osinbajo Gets New Chopper From Caverton Helicopters / Photo Of Kwankwaso And Peter Obi Having A Good Laugh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.