Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,023 members, 7,818,025 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

Breaking News: Bombs Go Off In Multiple Locations In Maiduguri - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News: Bombs Go Off In Multiple Locations In Maiduguri (3195 Views)

2 Bombs Go Off In Nyanya Abuja / Two Chadian Army Helicopters Bomb Boko Haram Locations In Nigeria / State Of Emergency Fails?Twin Bombs Go Off In One Of The Lgas In Bornu! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News: Bombs Go Off In Multiple Locations In Maiduguri by maddock(m): 3:36pm On Jun 07, 2011
This just came in from a friend in Maiduguri, that bombs are being detonated in maiduguri randomly. At last count about 7 have been detonated. Casualty figures not know yet. This Boko haram issue is really getting out of hand.
Re: Breaking News: Bombs Go Off In Multiple Locations In Maiduguri by homerac7: 3:50pm On Jun 07, 2011
BBC is saying they (Boko Haram) has killed a popular Muslim cleric in town of Biu ds afternoon.

Dis hand shake don pass elbow o angry
Re: Breaking News: Bombs Go Off In Multiple Locations In Maiduguri by kpogede77: 4:37pm On Jun 07, 2011
Let them move to Abuja to detonate more bombs so that Jonathan can relocate to Bayelsa to facilitate the sharing of Nigeria for good. Up Boko Haram, help us to share Nigeria and have your Islamic republic
Re: Breaking News: Bombs Go Off In Multiple Locations In Maiduguri by Chubhie: 4:41pm On Jun 07, 2011
What picture are these dogs with no values trying to paint me fatherland? Jonney should let em face the military boys.
Re: Breaking News: Bombs Go Off In Multiple Locations In Maiduguri by mrperfect(m): 4:48pm On Jun 07, 2011
How is this traceble to Boko Haram and what were the targets?
Re: Breaking News: Bombs Go Off In Multiple Locations In Maiduguri by DeeJ1(m): 5:00pm On Jun 07, 2011
I heard one of the bombs while I was close to the Airport (toward the outskirt of the city) - a very loud bang!
The city is locked down.
Re: Breaking News: Bombs Go Off In Multiple Locations In Maiduguri by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jun 07, 2011
This is what I call,

"The making of Naijanistan".
Re: Breaking News: Bombs Go Off In Multiple Locations In Maiduguri by prettyG: 5:19pm On Jun 07, 2011
Re: Breaking News: Bombs Go Off In Multiple Locations In Maiduguri by jacobs123(m): 5:44pm On Jun 07, 2011
Chubhie:

What picture are these dogs with no values trying to paint me fatherland? Jonney should let em face the military boys.

Arrest Buhari!
Re: Breaking News: Bombs Go Off In Multiple Locations In Maiduguri by otokx(m): 6:00pm On Jun 07, 2011
There is a general security problem in the entire country with the police only out to extort money from fellow citizens
Re: Breaking News: Bombs Go Off In Multiple Locations In Maiduguri by kpogede77: 6:26pm On Jun 07, 2011
This are all happening because of Jonathan Presidency, they are being sponsored, they also bought the password of MEND and they are using it to operate. By the time we share this country the blast will stop. I know the evil genius might just be playing every body like draft. Musiwa foresaw that there will be war in Nigeria but some fools and suspected Boko Haram operatives in this forum are trying to derail the process.
Re: Breaking News: Bombs Go Off In Multiple Locations In Maiduguri by homerac7: 6:45pm On Jun 07, 2011
^^^ LMAO grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Breaking News: Bombs Go Off In Multiple Locations In Maiduguri by Mynd44: 8:06pm On Jun 07, 2011
^^^seconded
Re: Breaking News: Bombs Go Off In Multiple Locations In Maiduguri by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jun 07, 2011
So far as it is their political leaders, policemen and clerics that they are bombing, they should carry on. Soon the e.diots would finish off themselves and the north would become one big, smoking radioactive hole. Pls corps members start to travel home o, i smell another uprising.
Re: Breaking News: Bombs Go Off In Multiple Locations In Maiduguri by MaiSuya(m): 8:23pm On Jun 07, 2011
NA wa O!
Re: Breaking News: Bombs Go Off In Multiple Locations In Maiduguri by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jun 07, 2011
Amnesty= semi-legal way of obtaining(by force) your own share of the national cake.
Kai! Dan banza bakwai! So almajiris don dey sharp up now? They want their own share of the national cake.
Re: Breaking News: Bombs Go Off In Multiple Locations In Maiduguri by Mynd44: 9:41pm On Jun 07, 2011
noblezone:

This is what I call,

"The making of Naijanistan".

And of course we can have clueless GEJ to actually change the name officially
Re: Breaking News: Bombs Go Off In Multiple Locations In Maiduguri by enyojo(f): 5:18am On Jun 08, 2011
Mynd_44:

And of course we can have clueless GEJ to actually change the name officially

Harmless toothless President. grin grin grin grin
Nigeria, Enjoy what you voted! lipsrsealed
Re: Breaking News: Bombs Go Off In Multiple Locations In Maiduguri by initiator(m): 6:32am On Jun 08, 2011
If Boko Haram decries education or westernisation then why should they be using bombs made from western/educational knowledge? They should be fighting with sticks and straws.

This group is the most brainless sect ever. Absolute rubbish.
Re: Breaking News: Bombs Go Off In Multiple Locations In Maiduguri by bulDozer: 7:11am On Jun 08, 2011
Let it rain! Let the bombs continue in northern nigeria! Let it be on a scale where the blaze would make Soddom and Gomorrah green with envy. Let it detonate till they self destruct, and are eventually wiped off the face and landscape of Nigeria.
Re: Breaking News: Bombs Go Off In Multiple Locations In Maiduguri by rolchi(m): 7:44am On Jun 08, 2011
Harmless toothless President. Nigeria, Enjoy what you voted!

Do you think any other President would have just released the military straight at them It does not work that way,
Learn from history.

If you don't know, a lot goes into curbing civilian insurgence,
Re: Breaking News: Bombs Go Off In Multiple Locations In Maiduguri by Nobody: 8:02am On Jun 08, 2011
any week i do not see a report of bombs been detonated in d north,i will be very mad at dis koboko-ram or wateva, pls keep bombin non-stop, BUT let it ramain in d north for ur own good as any plan to bring it close to d south will be at ur own risk, GBAM!
Re: Breaking News: Bombs Go Off In Multiple Locations In Maiduguri by Demdem(m): 8:08am On Jun 08, 2011
kpogede77:

This are all happening because of Jonathan Presidency, they are being sponsored, they also bought the password of MEND and they are using it to operate. By the time we share this country the blast will stop. I know the evil genius might just be playing every body like draft. Musiwa foresaw that there will be war in Nigeria but some fools and suspected Boko Haram operatives in this forum are trying to derail the process.

Chai shocked shocked shocked see analysis. Goodluck to u
Re: Breaking News: Bombs Go Off In Multiple Locations In Maiduguri by Tolulop001(f): 8:23am On Jun 08, 2011
kpogede77:

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Breaking News: Bombs Go Off In Multiple Locations In Maiduguri by enyojo(f): 8:38am On Jun 08, 2011
rolchi:

Do you think any other President would have just released the military straight at them It does not work that way,
Learn from history.

If you don't know, a lot goes into curbing civilian insurgence,

You don't wait for the BOMBS to be detonated before you 'RELEASE' the army upon them.
I expected a holistic approach initiated by the Commander-In-Chief of the Armed Forces (who luckily happens to be Goodluck) that will ensure a PROACTIVE, UNIFIED security Squad.

ALL HE DOES NOW IS TO HOLD MIDNIGHT MEETINGS WITH PDP AND WORRRY HIS HEAD WITH ZONING FORMULAR INSTEAD OF ZONING SECURITY TO ALL NIGERIANS!  undecided
Re: Breaking News: Bombs Go Off In Multiple Locations In Maiduguri by Ultrame(m): 8:59am On Jun 08, 2011
kpogede77:

Let them move to Abuja to detonate more bombs so that Jonathan can relocate to Bayelsa to facilitate the sharing of Nigeria for good. Up Boko Haram, help us to share Nigeria and have your Islamic republic

You goomba fcuks that tolerate or even rationalize these ignominious atrocities clearly do not have relatives living in the North.

Pray you don't ever get to know the true meaning of war.
Re: Breaking News: Bombs Go Off In Multiple Locations In Maiduguri by sirp2007: 9:01am On Jun 08, 2011
the pepertrators of this dastadly act will be brought 2 book,
we will nt leave any stone unturned to get to d root of this matter,
we shall prosecute those that carry out these bombing,
the security agent are working hard to get the bombers-----
fed govt will get to the bottom of it,
fed govt will foot d medical bills of those that survives,
those involve will nt go unpunish,
a committe has been set up to look into the issue,
CAN U GUYS HELP ME WITH MORE OF THESE POLITICAL STATEMENT ON BURNING ISSUES IN 9JA.cos the only thing pdp led govt know hw to do is TALK.
Re: Breaking News: Bombs Go Off In Multiple Locations In Maiduguri by Jaideyone(m): 9:44am On Jun 08, 2011
Fresh air
Re: Breaking News: Bombs Go Off In Multiple Locations In Maiduguri by lepa001(f): 9:50am On Jun 08, 2011
All this will soon be over has our Mr. President Goodluck Jonathan has signed the Terrorism (Prevention) Bill, 2011 and the Money Laundering (Prohibition) Bill, 2011 into law. tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Breaking News: Bombs Go Off In Multiple Locations In Maiduguri by Nobody: 9:51am On Jun 08, 2011
sir-p2007:

the pepertrators of this dastadly act will be brought 2 book,
we will nt leave any stone unturned to get to d root of this matter,
we shall prosecute those that carry out these bombing,
the security agent are working hard to get the bombers-----
fed govt will get to the bottom of it,
fed govt will foot d medical bills of those that survives,
those involve will nt go unpunish,
a committe has been set up to look into the issue,
CAN U GUYS HELP ME WITH MORE OF THESE POLITICAL STATEMENT ON BURNING ISSUES IN 9JA.cos the only thing pdp led govt know hw to do is TALK.

Nigeria won't dismember under my watch
Nigeria is bigger than anybody, ethnic or religious group
Government will deal decisively with the perpetrators
People should go about their business as security operatives are in control of the situation
By the time I come back from USA, it must have worn thin.
Re: Breaking News: Bombs Go Off In Multiple Locations In Maiduguri by Nobody: 9:52am On Jun 08, 2011
Ultrame:

You goomba fcuks that tolerate or even rationalize these ignominious atrocities clearly do not have relatives living in the North.

Pray you don't ever get to know the true meaning of war.

This is your time to see war.So keep it to the damn North.
Re: Breaking News: Bombs Go Off In Multiple Locations In Maiduguri by gentlegg(m): 9:52am On Jun 08, 2011
@ sir-p2007
You should have a masters degree in mastering-nigerian-government course.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lamido Transformation Of Jigawa State / I Never Knew Gideon Okar Was An Igbo Man! / PHOTOS: El-rufa'i Celebrating After The First Goal Of Nigeria VS Chad In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.