Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,204 members, 7,815,192 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

Borno Teacher Narrates Encounter At ISWAP Checkpoint - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Borno Teacher Narrates Encounter At ISWAP Checkpoint (24930 Views)

Gunmen Kill Policemen, Soldiers In Rivers Checkpoint Attacks / 3 Policemen Shot Dead At Abia Police Checkpoint (Disturbing Photos) / Obiageli Mazi: Nigerians To Donate Money To Borno Teacher With Governor Zulum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Borno Teacher Narrates Encounter At ISWAP Checkpoint by aryzgreat: 4:58pm On Nov 15, 2021
Godispeace:
Y are these Igbo people so stupid and mor0nic that they even chest beat forming Important Just wondering o

Seun, oam4j, Dominique, lalasticlala

Rule 2 broken
Re: Borno Teacher Narrates Encounter At ISWAP Checkpoint by wallrichy: 6:03pm On Nov 15, 2021
The moment Nigeria separates into Northern and Southern region. It wouldn't take Boko Harams and Bandits 2 hours to take over the whole of Northern region and install an Emirate Of Boko Harams Republic....I wish the Northern region well for their aspired determination. Insha Allah...it will be a success in due time...
Re: Borno Teacher Narrates Encounter At ISWAP Checkpoint by Thunderfayayou: 6:27pm On Nov 15, 2021
Kwanza:

https://dailytrust.com/borno-based-teacher-narrates-encounter-at-iswap-checkpoint

I understand this gimmicks very well. No matter how you guys want to paint These Terrorist organizations to look beautiful and lovely. They will always be a Terrorist organization that have massacred thousands of lives and have destroyed many destinies.

They are a Terrorist organization and so they will forever remain till they are buried.
Re: Borno Teacher Narrates Encounter At ISWAP Checkpoint by galaxi(m): 6:39pm On Nov 15, 2021
This calls for celebration ���

I don’t have pity to waste because i know this story is fake…this can only happen in the east!!
The most troubled region is SE and North is very peaceful,calm and everybody is law abiding.
Re: Borno Teacher Narrates Encounter At ISWAP Checkpoint by dvkot(m): 7:02pm On Nov 15, 2021
Well its north my concern
Re: Borno Teacher Narrates Encounter At ISWAP Checkpoint by shigishege: 7:19pm On Nov 15, 2021
Tranquillity360:
From the story the Iswap terrorists are more civil than Nigeria terrorist army in dealing with civilians.

In East Nigeria army are killing innocent
people and burning Houses.

I will choose Iswap over Nigeria terrorist army,but it must remain in north.

Allah to all Iswap.
This shows you as a senseless hypocrite. Why don't you want them in your red muddy home town If truly you prefer them to Nigeria soldiers? why only in the north.
Re: Borno Teacher Narrates Encounter At ISWAP Checkpoint by ezechi24(m): 7:23pm On Nov 15, 2021
Godispeace:
Y are these Igbo people so stupid and mor0nic that they even chest beat forming Important Just wondering o

Because they are better than you and your entire future times 10.
Re: Borno Teacher Narrates Encounter At ISWAP Checkpoint by matm: 7:38pm On Nov 15, 2021
Where is the Nigerian Air force and their jet bombers now dt they are highly needed?
Re: Borno Teacher Narrates Encounter At ISWAP Checkpoint by Hkff: 9:12pm On Nov 15, 2021
Ohhh s
Re: Borno Teacher Narrates Encounter At ISWAP Checkpoint by JONSYN7154: 9:53pm On Nov 15, 2021
Angelfrost:

East is already fine and coping well with IPOB...

Let's set in motion the splitting of this nation, since Buhari and his inept service chiefs have decided to be unfortunate.
I seat down dey look
Re: Borno Teacher Narrates Encounter At ISWAP Checkpoint by ajumma(m): 8:07am On Nov 16, 2021
Angelfrost:

Don't be silly... How did the trash you posted earlier relate with ISWAP and the fact that they have made rubbish of Buhari's claim of security success??!

If you lack sense, stay off the internet... There is a time and place for stupidity. Thank you.

i mostly look for brainwashed & deranged people like you on the NET
bunch of clown & mediocre that never see anything good in this country.
I will ever remain your Achilles.
Re: Borno Teacher Narrates Encounter At ISWAP Checkpoint by Blackdisciple(m): 9:24am On Nov 16, 2021
Just imagine...
They even have checkpoints ooo like nothing is happening there no confrontation of any kind while the Nigeria Army have been emptied to the East ..hahahahahabahahahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahahhahahahahhaaha
Re: Borno Teacher Narrates Encounter At ISWAP Checkpoint by berryPee(m): 2:19pm On Nov 17, 2021
grin grin ;DYes sir
RodgersAkpafu:

Which means all these is a syndicate
Re: Borno Teacher Narrates Encounter At ISWAP Checkpoint by Godispeace: 6:46pm On Nov 17, 2021
See one of them grin
ezechi24:

Because they are better than you and your entire future times 10.
Re: Borno Teacher Narrates Encounter At ISWAP Checkpoint by Godispeace: 6:48pm On Nov 17, 2021
E pain this one of then grin
aryzgreat:

Seun, oam4j, Dominique, lalasticlala

Rule 2 broken

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Shehu Sani: Ex-VP Namadi Sambo's Phone Stolen At Book Launch / President Buhari Virtually Commissions 3-Projects In Kano And Kaduna (Photos) / Why Does NEPA(PHCN) Take Light When It's Raining?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.