Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,781 members, 7,837,837 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 11:28 AM

Have You Used The E-naira For Any Transaction? - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Have You Used The E-naira For Any Transaction? (29072 Views)

E-Naira: Company Sues CBN For Trademark Infringement / Central Bank Issues E-Naira Guidelines, Charges And Transaction Limits / CBN To Launch E-Naira Soon, Drafts Guidelines (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Used The E-naira For Any Transaction? by uncleinans(m): 4:06pm On Nov 15, 2021
RotrEmmanuel:
Please we are over 200million.

You are still Correct though. �

Please we are not up to 200m people in Nigeria

He's correct though
Re: Have You Used The E-naira For Any Transaction? by Christian07(m): 4:08pm On Nov 15, 2021
Ijaya123:
Since e-Naira was launched by CBN a few weeks back, have anyone downloaded and used it for any transaction? If yes, can you share your experience with us so far?

Never do business with government e gt why

2 Likes

Re: Have You Used The E-naira For Any Transaction? by oodua1stson: 4:08pm On Nov 15, 2021
Dproperties:
Never!

I won't use it until someone better than the current CBN Governor occupies his place.

the problem is not the CBN governor.its the oloriburuku people in government

1 Like

Re: Have You Used The E-naira For Any Transaction? by Nobody: 4:08pm On Nov 15, 2021
Thank God this one has logo and website
Not like Nigerian Airways that we seen logo no plane
Re: Have You Used The E-naira For Any Transaction? by angelfallz(m): 4:10pm On Nov 15, 2021
Oh thanks, that is good to know
jedisco:

On the updated version of the app you can manually input your email while registering

1 Like

Re: Have You Used The E-naira For Any Transaction? by Ijaya123: 4:13pm On Nov 15, 2021
orikoku:
Just for keeping money purpose alone. No any other things one can do with it.

And after this what else?
Re: Have You Used The E-naira For Any Transaction? by Ijaya123: 4:13pm On Nov 15, 2021
Christian07:

Never do business with government e gt why

Why?
Re: Have You Used The E-naira For Any Transaction? by Wetpuxy: 4:15pm On Nov 15, 2021
Omo you are rich oo, I no get up to 5k for account self embarassed embarassed embarassed
orikoku:
Re: Have You Used The E-naira For Any Transaction? by femijay8271(m): 4:20pm On Nov 15, 2021
orikoku:

Pls is it possible for some one to transfer from other wallet to e-naira then to local bank account?
I mean from my btc wallet to my e-naira wallet then to my local bank account?
Re: Have You Used The E-naira For Any Transaction? by seyz91(m): 4:20pm On Nov 15, 2021
cheesy
slimjohn2k5:
Abeg that thing is the most unpopular product from this government.

Mk them call am e-money people go use am.
But they need to go settle the real e-money first. grin grin grin grin
Re: Have You Used The E-naira For Any Transaction? by seyz91(m): 4:21pm On Nov 15, 2021
confirm!
Dproperties:
Never!

I won't use it until someone better than the current CBN Governor occupies his place.

1 Like

Re: Have You Used The E-naira For Any Transaction? by Nobody: 4:21pm On Nov 15, 2021
femijay8271:

Pls is it possible for some one to transfer from other wallet to e-naira then to local bank account?

No.
Re: Have You Used The E-naira For Any Transaction? by seyz91(m): 4:21pm On Nov 15, 2021
cheesy
IMASTEX:
We don't remember that existed until you brought this post to refresh our memories. Don't worry we will also forget about it after commenting. undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Have You Used The E-naira For Any Transaction? by seyz91(m): 4:22pm On Nov 15, 2021
cheesy na eye service dem dey do
Iliveforever:
Even the CBN executives wey create app, cash out on top am, dn forget say app still Dey exists grin grin grin

And pls someone should warn Gtbank to stop asking me to transact with enaira on a daily basis. I’m tired

1 Like

Re: Have You Used The E-naira For Any Transaction? by Nobody: 4:22pm On Nov 15, 2021
orikoku:

You can pay for services, transfer to anyone and pay for services, soon dstv and other companies will soon start accepting e naira for payment of services
Re: Have You Used The E-naira For Any Transaction? by seyz91(m): 4:22pm On Nov 15, 2021
cheesy and now became silence of the town
ChiefSosa:
NO! NEVER!
I've never even met anyone that was so psyched about this e-naira stuff.
Buhari and CBN made it look like it was going to be the talk of the town.
Re: Have You Used The E-naira For Any Transaction? by Limassol(m): 4:24pm On Nov 15, 2021
Dialpad:
People do not trust the government, that's a sad fact. With a country of over 100 million , less than 200k have downloaded the app, that tells you, the government has a lot of work to do.

According to estimates by multiple sources Nigeria's current population is around 211 million.
Re: Have You Used The E-naira For Any Transaction? by Nobody: 4:25pm On Nov 15, 2021
adioolayi:
Banks mobile App is a direct competitor....Banks won't abandon their apps to push FGN's own...unless their is an incentive for doing so.

Banks did helped the CBN to publicise the eNaira app...after the launch... nothing...They have all left the app to rot.

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Banks soon will start giving out their own e wallet linked to your bank account
Re: Have You Used The E-naira For Any Transaction? by tempusfugit: 4:25pm On Nov 15, 2021
Bros you get mind, you put up to 100k for that thing, abeg nor try am again
orikoku:
Re: Have You Used The E-naira For Any Transaction? by fineboynl(m): 4:29pm On Nov 15, 2021
I have never seen a big project that failed even before it was lounch. It has failed fron the day they started developing it. Nigeria would rather use Bitcoin than enaira because using enaira is rubbish and insignificant of today.

They can easily block your account. Unlike Bitcoin.

1 Like

Re: Have You Used The E-naira For Any Transaction? by Ijaya123: 4:30pm On Nov 15, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

You can pay for services, transfer to anyone and pay for services, soon dstv and other companies will soon start accepting e naira for payment of services

Have you used it to pay for any service?
Re: Have You Used The E-naira For Any Transaction? by IfeomaOnu1: 4:31pm On Nov 15, 2021
I agree totally.
slimjohn2k5:
Abeg that thing is the most unpopular product from this government.

Mk them call am e-money people go use am.
But they need to go settle the real e-money first. grin grin grin grin
Re: Have You Used The E-naira For Any Transaction? by Nobody: 4:31pm On Nov 15, 2021
Ijaya123:

Have you used it to pay for any service?

Not yet, it is still in the roll out phase but that is what will happen.
Re: Have You Used The E-naira For Any Transaction? by Ijaya123: 4:33pm On Nov 15, 2021
fineboynl:
I have never seen a big project that failed even before it was lounch. It has failed fron the day they started developing it. Nigeria would rather use Bitcoin than enaira because using enaira is rubbish and insignificant of today.

They can easily block your account. Unlike Bitcoin.

You can’t compare the two.
eNaira is just a wallet, like paga, opay and the likes. Bitcoin is a digital coin (cryptocurrencies)

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Used The E-naira For Any Transaction? by Ijaya123: 4:35pm On Nov 15, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Not yet, it is still in the roll out phase but that is what will happen.

I want to believe all these should have been perfected before rolling out to know the first phase.

Ineptitude in government activities at play here again.
Re: Have You Used The E-naira For Any Transaction? by Nobody: 4:40pm On Nov 15, 2021
Country that ban social media & crypto currency but wants ppl to use their unpopular currency
Re: Have You Used The E-naira For Any Transaction? by onatisi(m): 4:43pm On Nov 15, 2021
anyone that uses that app should his brain examined ,
how can you trust ur money with this government that flipflops every 2 months
the next thing you will hear is that the app is down , people money will hang and trust lai mohmaed , they will come out to start making excuses. but definitely some ppl will fall for it that is certain

1 Like

Re: Have You Used The E-naira For Any Transaction? by Gee64: 4:43pm On Nov 15, 2021
I think the e-Naira facilitates easier online transactions without necessarily giving out your card details.

Another thing, you can keep your money in this wallet to avoid the fraudulent activities of online scammers.
lurvy:
I honestly do not see any advantage of using that e-naira or whatever it is called... I pay for services online, including flight tickets via my ATM card or use flutterwave, etc...
so i'm yet to see the advantage, I wonder why the CBN man even compared it to crypto when this e-naira cannot be traded like crypto..
Re: Have You Used The E-naira For Any Transaction? by orikoku: 4:47pm On Nov 15, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

these options you mentioned are not there. Except they're just starting them.
Re: Have You Used The E-naira For Any Transaction? by orikoku: 4:49pm On Nov 15, 2021
femijay8271:

I don't know. No any options on it than for one to transfer from one's bank and withdraw back to same bank.
Re: Have You Used The E-naira For Any Transaction? by Ijaya123: 4:49pm On Nov 15, 2021
HeroHero:
Country that ban social media & crypto currency but wants ppl to use their unpopular currency

eNaira is not a currency. Just a wallet like paga and co.

1 Like

Re: Have You Used The E-naira For Any Transaction? by Akwaibom1stlady(f): 4:50pm On Nov 15, 2021
Gtbank has been disturbing me with that nonsense notification on my mail one will think its credit alert...

Open box iPhone 12 pro.max for sale. New! Call 0.70.3036.3986..or WhatsApp

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gtbank Vs Innoson At The Supreme Court: What Really Happened / CBN Bans Use Of Dollars For Overseas Fees, Medical Trips / First Bank Ado-ekiti On Fire (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.