Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,546 members, 7,827,040 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

Abia Pensioners To Smile Home As Udensi Obtains List To Roll Out Welfare Package - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abia Pensioners To Smile Home As Udensi Obtains List To Roll Out Welfare Package (7494 Views)

Pensioners To Get Paid A Week After Retirement – PENCOM / Traders Smile Home As APC Convention Ends / Pensioners To Embark On Nationwide Protest Over Consequential Adjustment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abia Pensioners To Smile Home As Udensi Obtains List To Roll Out Welfare Package by Metrix147: 1:16pm On Nov 15, 2021
Following the alleged refusal of Abia State Government to grant him access to Abia pensioners list, a philanthropist and Interpol Systems Consultant, Sir Chikwe Udensi has finally revealed how he got the list, ABN TV reports.

Sir Udensi who had earlier expressed concern over the suffering of pensioners in Abia due to the alleged unpaid backlog of pensions had assured that he would intervene to put a smile on their faces.

He insisted that as senior citizens who have served their state and the country, they ought to be treated better.

Speaking on a radio programme, Open Parliament on Love FM Umuahia, monitored by ABN TV, he said following the refusal of the state government to avail him the list, he deployed his security systems and strategies to obtain a list which he said is authentic.

He said so far, details of pensioners in four out of 17 local government areas of the state have been obtained.

"I am a security consultant. I have ways of getting my information and I insisted on having authentic pension list.

"Let us look at those who have contributed in service and require some love. So we used our systems and strategies in obtaining our data" he said.

He listed the local government areas available so far to include, Arochukwu, Ohafia, Aba North, and Isuikwuato.

While promising that in no distant time, he would reach out to every pensioner in Abia, Sir Udensi, Arochukwu born security consultant vowed to express optimism that his efforts to obtain the data of other local governments will soon bear fruits.

Udensi who had earlier met with 15 representatives of the pensioners in Umuahia assured that he would give them something meaningful to bring succour to them out of love and care.

Source: https://abntv.com.ng/2021/11/abia-pensioners-to-smile-home-as-chikwe-udensi-obtains-list-to-roll-out-welfare-package/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia Pensioners To Smile Home As Udensi Obtains List To Roll Out Welfare Package by Nobody: 3:45pm On Nov 15, 2021
Between this my FTC and Boo Ha Ree ...I don't know which is more useless... Meanwhile

Buhari go soon reach out to this dude for Loan

Before the end of the year

bbm2016:

Who they follow you drag ftc bikonu

Life ehn. E no balance.

Who dey follow you drag life wey no Balance

abeg carry your bicycle go front

3 Likes

Re: Abia Pensioners To Smile Home As Udensi Obtains List To Roll Out Welfare Package by bbm2016(m): 3:45pm On Nov 15, 2021
Faller:
Modafvckas I collect FTC

Who they follow you drag for bikonu

Life ehn. E no balance.
Re: Abia Pensioners To Smile Home As Udensi Obtains List To Roll Out Welfare Package by Kellie069(m): 3:45pm On Nov 15, 2021
Commendable
Re: Abia Pensioners To Smile Home As Udensi Obtains List To Roll Out Welfare Package by themonk(m): 3:45pm On Nov 15, 2021
Why are politicians like this eh?

I remember one time an Abia state governor was said to have prevented an Abia state businessman named Tonimas from constructing a spoilt road because they do not want him to gain political advantage over them.

9 Likes

Re: Abia Pensioners To Smile Home As Udensi Obtains List To Roll Out Welfare Package by Randal: 3:46pm On Nov 15, 2021
Good

1 Like

Re: Abia Pensioners To Smile Home As Udensi Obtains List To Roll Out Welfare Package by Lastmankc(m): 3:46pm On Nov 15, 2021
Useless state.Abia is cursed with bad leaders.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia Pensioners To Smile Home As Udensi Obtains List To Roll Out Welfare Package by lonecatt(m): 3:46pm On Nov 15, 2021
I hope it is real and not just political talk.

2 Likes

Re: Abia Pensioners To Smile Home As Udensi Obtains List To Roll Out Welfare Package by Yankiss(m): 3:47pm On Nov 15, 2021
Please let's hear word until the welfare packages arrive. It's the pensioners themselves that would appreciate and address a press. This publicity is odd.

5 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Abia Pensioners To Smile Home As Udensi Obtains List To Roll Out Welfare Package by Anyahuruagu: 3:47pm On Nov 15, 2021
Shameless useless government.

God bless you Sir as you reach out to them.

2 Likes

Re: Abia Pensioners To Smile Home As Udensi Obtains List To Roll Out Welfare Package by BigYash: 3:47pm On Nov 15, 2021
Nice one..
Re: Abia Pensioners To Smile Home As Udensi Obtains List To Roll Out Welfare Package by FunkyAlhaji2015: 3:48pm On Nov 15, 2021
Between Ortom and Ikpeazu I wonder who is more wicked. Ortom owes pensioners 27 months of pension arrears. These governors are simply heartless.

I know Chikwe Udensi himself is strategizing for 2023, trying to win the heart of Abians through the back door grin grin

Well anything that makes the pensioners smile is welcomed. cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia Pensioners To Smile Home As Udensi Obtains List To Roll Out Welfare Package by oglalasioux(m): 3:49pm On Nov 15, 2021
He's getting just 4 Local Governments because that's the much he can use to chase the clout he's after. There's nothing 2023 cannot do to the brain of a Nigerian politician.

3 Likes

Re: Abia Pensioners To Smile Home As Udensi Obtains List To Roll Out Welfare Package by Lastmankc(m): 3:50pm On Nov 15, 2021
Faller:
Between this my FTC and Boo Ha Ree ...I don't know which is more useless... Meanwhile

Them no dey give money for FTC Nah
Re: Abia Pensioners To Smile Home As Udensi Obtains List To Roll Out Welfare Package by ChEkWaSIyKe(f): 3:51pm On Nov 15, 2021
2023 loading.

Abia my former state is as use.less as the P in Psychology. Backward and under develop state in Nigeria. I disowned the state 3yrs ago when I visited Umuahia. I had plan of spending my 1 month leave in Umuahia but I end up spending just two days and ran back to base. Everywhere look undeveloped to me. I can smell the hardship in the air, I run for my dear life. I enjoy where I am today.

1 Like

Re: Abia Pensioners To Smile Home As Udensi Obtains List To Roll Out Welfare Package by Neduzze5(m): 3:51pm On Nov 15, 2021
The people of Abia state have really suffered.

The market men and women who have shops in Ariaria should as a matter of urgency, rally around and push someone from amongst them for the next gubernatorial election in the state.

Someone who has been proven to be industrious, honest, and with integrity, who has built his shop from ground up to a booming business will be in the right position to manage that state.

Only such a person will understand the importance of Abia state, Aba especially to the rest of the country, and why infrastructure in the state should be in top-notch condition for the various Aba markets to function at maximal optimum levels.
Re: Abia Pensioners To Smile Home As Udensi Obtains List To Roll Out Welfare Package by kayusely70(m): 4:18pm On Nov 15, 2021
I think the gesture should be commended by well-meaning people.
Re: Abia Pensioners To Smile Home As Udensi Obtains List To Roll Out Welfare Package by arsenal33: 4:27pm On Nov 15, 2021
Lastmankc:
Useless state.Abia is cursed with bad leaders.
Abaribe was a deputy governor there
Re: Abia Pensioners To Smile Home As Udensi Obtains List To Roll Out Welfare Package by KanoFirstSon: 4:54pm On Nov 15, 2021
Very useless southeast governors. This one will soon start sharing a litre of kerosene for his pple when elections starts
Re: Abia Pensioners To Smile Home As Udensi Obtains List To Roll Out Welfare Package by nzeobi(m): 4:55pm On Nov 15, 2021
themonk:

I remember one time an Abia state governor was said to have prevented an Abia state businessman named Tonimas from constructing a spoilt road because they do not want him to gain political advantage over them.

The late tonimas is from neni in anambra State but had businesses in ABA and other places

1 Like

Re: Abia Pensioners To Smile Home As Udensi Obtains List To Roll Out Welfare Package by chloride6: 4:56pm On Nov 15, 2021
grin grin

Naija na comedy
Re: Abia Pensioners To Smile Home As Udensi Obtains List To Roll Out Welfare Package by Tinyemeka(m): 5:00pm On Nov 15, 2021
themonk:

The founder of Tonimas was from Anambra.

1 Like

Re: Abia Pensioners To Smile Home As Udensi Obtains List To Roll Out Welfare Package by Bleiz(m): 5:25pm On Nov 15, 2021
Abịa State!!

God's DISOWN State
Re: Abia Pensioners To Smile Home As Udensi Obtains List To Roll Out Welfare Package by Caseless: 5:44pm On Nov 15, 2021
This state is always in the news for wrong reasons because of their choice of leaders. From sharing kerosene to sharing akpu and their people won't complain, but blame others. Ikpeazu sef
Re: Abia Pensioners To Smile Home As Udensi Obtains List To Roll Out Welfare Package by KanoFirstSon: 6:06pm On Nov 15, 2021
arsenal33:
Abaribe was a deputy governor there

The co leader of Ipob miscreants who is low key disguising for Biafra and dealing with his pple politically with bad governance. Just look at his state smh

Re: Abia Pensioners To Smile Home As Udensi Obtains List To Roll Out Welfare Package by nazicartel(m): 9:08pm On Nov 15, 2021
Oga after payment, the pensioners will be the ones to talk about this and not you ....
If you visit Abia , you will understand what a failed state really means, I don't think there's any state as bad as Abia in Nigeria...
Just drive from pH , immediately you get to Oyigbo, omoh, that's the end of your journey, then ABA is a no go area... Same as Driving from Uyo, immediately you get to Etim-Ekpo Ukwa East, that's the final.... It's just a pity.
That state is gone
Re: Abia Pensioners To Smile Home As Udensi Obtains List To Roll Out Welfare Package by asanausana91: 10:47pm On Nov 15, 2021
And this state will claim that they have a governor. Iam just imagining how their online country will be .
Re: Abia Pensioners To Smile Home As Udensi Obtains List To Roll Out Welfare Package by SirBunky85(m): 12:49am On Nov 16, 2021
themonk:

yes,I'm from Abia state,the most backward state with the most incompetent governor in the whole Nigeria yet,none of my fellow Avians have ever protested in ABA or Umuahia but they will be the first to criticize other regions.this is one of the reasons I don't take ipob serious cuz they always accuse the Fulani and PMB as being our problems yet ,same ipob haven't for once given an ultimatum to the silly governor to pay workers.

1 Like

Re: Abia Pensioners To Smile Home As Udensi Obtains List To Roll Out Welfare Package by SirBunky85(m): 12:51am On Nov 16, 2021
oglalasioux:
He's getting just 4 Local Governments because that's the much he can use to chase the clout he's after. There's nothing 2023 cannot do to the brain of a Nigerian politician.
the four LGAs fall under his senatorial zone-Abia North
Re: Abia Pensioners To Smile Home As Udensi Obtains List To Roll Out Welfare Package by SirBunky85(m): 12:53am On Nov 16, 2021
Tinyemeka:

The founder of Tonimas was from Anambra.
yes but,the head office of all his businesses is ABA.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chinese Loans Rise By 209% Under Buhari, Hit $4 Billion / Bukhari Bello Is New INEC Boss / Video Of The Kaduna State Bomb Blast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.