Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,268 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:53 AM

Bandits Kill 15 In Sokoto, Abduct Women - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bandits Kill 15 In Sokoto, Abduct Women (12261 Views)

Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Kill 15 Persons, Kidnap 32 Others In Southern Kaduna / Kebbi Bandits Kill 15 Soldiers, 5 Policemen, Burn Patrol Vans In Fresh Attack / Bandits Attack Sokoto, Abduct Nine Persons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bandits Kill 15 In Sokoto, Abduct Women by iwaeda: 4:25pm On Nov 15, 2021
At least 15 people have been killed in attacks on some communities in Sokoto State.

Some women were also abducted in the attacks, which happened recently.

Commenting on the attacks, Governor Aminu Waziri Tambuwal, listed Gornyo and Illela as some of the affected communities.

While presenting his 2022 budget proposal to the State House of Assembly on Monday, Tambuwal said, “Let me start by condoling the people of Goronyo and Illela Local Government Areas over the last night attacks by bandits who killed 12 persons in Illela and three person in Goronyo.”

According to the governor, security challenges were hindering their efforts to develop the state, assuring that they would remain focused in providing security for lives and property in the state.

Speaking to Daily Trust, member representing Illela constituency at the state House of Assembly, Bello Isa Ambarura, said three communities were attacked by bandits in his area.

“It is indeed a calamity. The situation requires God intervention. We have resorted to prayers,” he said

The communities attacked by the marauders in Illela include Runji, Kalmalo and Munwadata.

According to the member, the bandits also abducted several others.

The Chairman, Goronyo Local Government Area, Alhaji Abdulwahab Goronyo, said three persons were killed at a village called Kojiyo in the area.

He added that the bandits kidnapped three women in the area.

https://dailytrust.com/bandits-kill-15-in-sokoto-abduct-women

Re: Bandits Kill 15 In Sokoto, Abduct Women by Ammishaddai: 4:34pm On Nov 15, 2021
I won't be happy until a governor of Nigeria is kidnapped

103 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Bandits Kill 15 In Sokoto, Abduct Women by JuanJO(m): 4:42pm On Nov 15, 2021
Re: Bandits Kill 15 In Sokoto, Abduct Women by Ezehillary(m): 4:46pm On Nov 15, 2021
Make they continue killing people sofar in north killings is business, according to lai mohammed and gumi

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bandits Kill 15 In Sokoto, Abduct Women by Tranquillity360: 4:48pm On Nov 15, 2021
So sad that one of Nairaland zombies died in this attack.

When he was alive all he does is attack on ipob and Easterners.

Nairalanders won't miss him shaa.

58 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bandits Kill 15 In Sokoto, Abduct Women by Maxymilliano(m): 4:54pm On Nov 15, 2021
From Sokoto, Borno, Niger, Zamfara and Southern Kaduna, It will be easier to monitor police brutality across the country than to keep records of abduction and bandit attacks in Northern Nigeria.

Buhari has lost it completely and the 1diot Is As Useless To Nigeria As The P In Psychology

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bandits Kill 15 In Sokoto, Abduct Women by iwaeda: 5:14pm On Nov 15, 2021
Maxymilliano:
From Sokoto, Borno, Niger, Zamfara and Southern Kaduna, It will be easier to monitor police brutality across the country than to keep records of abduction and bandit attacks in Northern Nigeria.

Buhari has lost it completely and the 1diot Is As Useless To Nigeria As The P In Psychology

Bandits are just killing as they like. Government have lost it.
Lalasticlala.

11 Likes

Re: Bandits Kill 15 In Sokoto, Abduct Women by HEAVEN4444: 5:45pm On Nov 15, 2021
shocked
Re: Bandits Kill 15 In Sokoto, Abduct Women by condralbedez: 5:45pm On Nov 15, 2021
How I wish those NL Zone Bs could just go to Maiduguri, Sokoto or Niger State to spend some weeks there,maybe then their eyes go clear!!!

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bandits Kill 15 In Sokoto, Abduct Women by FalseProphet1(m): 5:45pm On Nov 15, 2021
I see the bandits extending their kidnapping to the elites, I see top northern politicians and their families becoming victims of kidnap, I see a massive protest in the North calling for the impeachment of Buhari.

I see buhari being chased out of aso Rock, I see him getting kidnapped on his way back to daura, I see the kidnappers demanding for $100billion, I see him trying to borrow money from China, I see the Chinese government turning down his request because he's no longer the President.

This I have seen.

57 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bandits Kill 15 In Sokoto, Abduct Women by kollinzgee(m): 5:45pm On Nov 15, 2021
Re: Bandits Kill 15 In Sokoto, Abduct Women by updatechange(m): 5:46pm On Nov 15, 2021
This people no dey get break? Killing everyday and no top government statements. Apart from state gov.
Life is meaningless to buhari and humans do not cou t in his government especially if you are not a Fulani person.

5 Likes

Re: Bandits Kill 15 In Sokoto, Abduct Women by GodIsBiafran: 5:47pm On Nov 15, 2021
shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Bandits Kill 15 In Sokoto, Abduct Women by Newbreed2018: 5:47pm On Nov 15, 2021
Sweet melody. Repeat this movie in every part of the North.

5 Likes

Re: Bandits Kill 15 In Sokoto, Abduct Women by freshkpomo(m): 5:47pm On Nov 15, 2021
Na WA o
Re: Bandits Kill 15 In Sokoto, Abduct Women by Burger01(m): 5:47pm On Nov 15, 2021
Bandits
Re: Bandits Kill 15 In Sokoto, Abduct Women by jericco1(m): 5:47pm On Nov 15, 2021
Things have gotten out of hand

Where is Gumi
Re: Bandits Kill 15 In Sokoto, Abduct Women by Dozie32(m): 5:47pm On Nov 15, 2021
Good for them, Sai Baba. Make Dem dey kill them there all! They think they can hurt us all In the south east. They can't.

7 Likes

Re: Bandits Kill 15 In Sokoto, Abduct Women by Racoon(m): 5:47pm On Nov 15, 2021
Terrible! The whole swathe of the northern region is just under the control of terrorists which government is speaking for.Divide this contraption so that all regions can determine how they want to live una say no.

10 Likes

Re: Bandits Kill 15 In Sokoto, Abduct Women by gasparpisciotta: 5:47pm On Nov 15, 2021
Have the military concluded its raids in that region?

2 Likes

Re: Bandits Kill 15 In Sokoto, Abduct Women by Patrioticman007(m): 5:47pm On Nov 15, 2021
It will be better if they declared state of emergency on insecurity

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bandits Kill 15 In Sokoto, Abduct Women by SILVERLINES: 5:48pm On Nov 15, 2021
cheesy

APC has teach them numerous lesson
Sai baba

2 Likes

Re: Bandits Kill 15 In Sokoto, Abduct Women by Eriokanmi: 5:48pm On Nov 15, 2021
Fake news. shocked Boko haram nicknamed armed bandits that have been technically defeated teey, teey? Na lie jor

The earlier we break away from these animals, the better for Oduduwa nation. With this people still living with us, development far-reaching

11 Likes

Re: Bandits Kill 15 In Sokoto, Abduct Women by Franking: 5:48pm On Nov 15, 2021
Sai Baba!
Re: Bandits Kill 15 In Sokoto, Abduct Women by Lionnation: 5:48pm On Nov 15, 2021
All these things happening no one is shocked any more, no one seem to care, has it now became a norm..
Nigerians ehh una go sufferrrr, una go tire, una go beg MNK. Una go stone buhari if not not una go continue to sufferr , because one naira sense una no get

6 Likes

Re: Bandits Kill 15 In Sokoto, Abduct Women by Nobody: 5:48pm On Nov 15, 2021
When will these killings stop for goodness sake?
Re: Bandits Kill 15 In Sokoto, Abduct Women by gurunlocker: 5:48pm On Nov 15, 2021
In a country with a President!!!

And everything seems normal like nothing is happening. Human being getting killed daily, with few being reported.

7 Likes

Re: Bandits Kill 15 In Sokoto, Abduct Women by Newbreed2018: 5:48pm On Nov 15, 2021
Tranquillity360:
So sad that one of Nairaland zombies died in this attack.

When he was alive all he does is attack on ipob and Easterners.

Nairalanders won't miss him shaa.
RIP helinues. It is well.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bandits Kill 15 In Sokoto, Abduct Women by OgunkeelAllMod: 5:48pm On Nov 15, 2021
Jungle republic.. Una never see chon chin undecided e just start.. To hell with one naijeeiya

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Orimisan Aiyedatiwa takes over as Akeredolu Begins 15-Day Working Vacation / Akeredolu Governing Ondo From Oyo State Is Scandalous — PDP, Others / EFCC Arraigns Abdullahi Babalele, Uyiekpen Osagie-Giwa Over Money Laundering

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.