Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,355 members, 7,860,937 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:24 PM

Ronaldo Shouts At Santos After Portugal Failed To Qualify For Wolrd Cup(video) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldo Shouts At Santos After Portugal Failed To Qualify For Wolrd Cup(video) (65763 Views)

Flying Eagles Arrive In Argentina Ahead Of U-20 World Cup (Video, Photos) / Pele's Funeral To Be Held At Santos Stadium On January 2nd & 3rd / Ronaldo Breaks Silence In Emotional Statement After Portugal World Cup Exit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ronaldo Shouts At Santos After Portugal Failed To Qualify For Wolrd Cup(video) by Idris5050(m): 8:41pm On Nov 15, 2021
Their Goat is always like that...if Portugal qualify make my dick bend grin

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Shouts At Santos After Portugal Failed To Qualify For Wolrd Cup(video) by Georgejeez: 8:42pm On Nov 15, 2021
If Carlos Queroz is serious about qualifying Portugal for the next World cup , he shouldn't bother inviting Ronaldo , he has arrays of good forwards who can score , tackle and do link up play rather than field Mr Luxembourg who would not only play for personal glory but will infect the team with his Man utd bad luck .

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ronaldo Shouts At Santos After Portugal Failed To Qualify For Wolrd Cup(video) by Moye04(m): 8:44pm On Nov 15, 2021
Argentina vs Brazil on Wednesday grin
Come and watch the real GOAT

16 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Shouts At Santos After Portugal Failed To Qualify For Wolrd Cup(video) by gurunlocker: 8:45pm On Nov 15, 2021
marveangel:
Portugal will still qualify this wouldn't be the first time they are going through the playoffs

Have you seen the list of countries in playoffs? Everyone is hungry, no easy fixtures.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Shouts At Santos After Portugal Failed To Qualify For Wolrd Cup(video) by monimekaz(m): 8:47pm On Nov 15, 2021
PlayMaker14:
PENDU will always be PENDU... I remember when the King of San Marino, Lithuania, Andorra, and Luxembourg removed the countries arm band and slammed it on the floor like hot Amala because he couldn't control his emotions.... Some of his brainless fans defended him online....

Now, look at him talking to his father's agemate as if he is talking to one of his numerous Spanish side chick because he wasn't giving a Penalty and couldn't get a chance to score his favorite Tap-ins and run to the corner flag to jump like a monkey that wants to fornicate.

When we talk, some of his oloriburuku fans will say he is being patriotic.

Choose your GOAT wisely.

Shut the f**k up

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Shouts At Santos After Portugal Failed To Qualify For Wolrd Cup(video) by EmpressOVD: 8:48pm On Nov 15, 2021
This one don from GOAT turn cow o (buhari’s cow) ���

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Shouts At Santos After Portugal Failed To Qualify For Wolrd Cup(video) by cr7lomo: 8:49pm On Nov 15, 2021
OJEEMAH:
ojaysam25, can you now see am not the only complaining about the MODs?? without mincing words, i can clearly say the MODs are biased shey you see say everybody dey complain about these guys abii

So now its on front page , I hope money just entered your account
Re: Ronaldo Shouts At Santos After Portugal Failed To Qualify For Wolrd Cup(video) by kingsceemark(m): 8:50pm On Nov 15, 2021
I see one of African countries winning the next world Cup championship, this i have seen

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Shouts At Santos After Portugal Failed To Qualify For Wolrd Cup(video) by blamingthedevil: 8:50pm On Nov 15, 2021
As I said in one thread:

One is on top of the League and almost winning the League...the other one cannot even talk of top four.

One disappears in big games, the other scores super goals.....

One is stand alone striker and point man...the other is a winger and midfielder

one dribble everyone on the field , the other kick the opponent

one is a classic goal scorer, the other one is tap in merchant

one has fans that are happy at the moment, the other has fans that brutalized, beaten, battered and ashamed of being called fan of the team currently.

one helps the team in all departments, the other wait to take the glory

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Shouts At Santos After Portugal Failed To Qualify For Wolrd Cup(video) by Truvelisback(m): 8:51pm On Nov 15, 2021
I don't know why CR7 likes transferring his frustration and aggression on people.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Shouts At Santos After Portugal Failed To Qualify For Wolrd Cup(video) by Exczz: 8:53pm On Nov 15, 2021
Really
Re: Ronaldo Shouts At Santos After Portugal Failed To Qualify For Wolrd Cup(video) by Munakings: 8:53pm On Nov 15, 2021
PlayMaker14:
PENDU will always be PENDU... I remember when the King of San Marino, Lithuania, Andorra, and Luxembourg removed the countries arm band and slammed it on the floor like hot Amala because he couldn't control his emotions.... Some of his brainless fans defended him online....

Now, look at him talking to his father's agemate as if he is talking to one of his numerous Spanish side chick because he wasn't giving a Penalty and couldn't get a chance to score his favorite Tap-ins and run to the corner flag to jump like a monkey that wants to fornicate.

Choose your GOAT wisely.

�� you need Jesus �
Re: Ronaldo Shouts At Santos After Portugal Failed To Qualify For Wolrd Cup(video) by Quiny32323: 8:54pm On Nov 15, 2021
Roro is good but he is not a sports man,that's why I choose messi over him anytime anywhere.

11 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Shouts At Santos After Portugal Failed To Qualify For Wolrd Cup(video) by Munakings: 8:54pm On Nov 15, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Just as Edo nor be Lagos.... Serbia nor be Luxembourg.

�����
Re: Ronaldo Shouts At Santos After Portugal Failed To Qualify For Wolrd Cup(video) by OriOko88(m): 8:55pm On Nov 15, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Just as Edo nor be Lagos.... Serbia nor be Luxembourg.
Abeg who be that man hugging obj? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Shouts At Santos After Portugal Failed To Qualify For Wolrd Cup(video) by OJEEMAH(m): 8:58pm On Nov 15, 2021
cr7lomo:

I didn't call them out cos of this thread. They have repeatedly showed their bias and sentiment

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Shouts At Santos After Portugal Failed To Qualify For Wolrd Cup(video) by OriOko88(m): 8:58pm On Nov 15, 2021
Very stupid Portugal..just 1x and 1.5 dem no fit play yesterday! This world cup qualifier is just more tricky than playing league two nd championship. Na africa qualifier still wan make sense small.cos all d big teams dey win their games. Mali and Ghana gave me 5k yesterday

3 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Shouts At Santos After Portugal Failed To Qualify For Wolrd Cup(video) by bencr7: 8:59pm On Nov 15, 2021
This one no be news,almost all Portugal qualifying to world cup is through play-off
Re: Ronaldo Shouts At Santos After Portugal Failed To Qualify For Wolrd Cup(video) by staga: 8:59pm On Nov 15, 2021
PlayMaker14:

Choose your GOAT wisely.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qEuFzsbt-XM
Did you watch this in the earlier meeting in Serbia 7 months ago? Portugal should not be in this position.

You should understand Ronaldo's frustration.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Shouts At Santos After Portugal Failed To Qualify For Wolrd Cup(video) by Angelfrost(m): 9:00pm On Nov 15, 2021
Portugal were outplayed and outclassed last night.... Serbia owned that game and should have won by a wider margin.

Portugal completely failed to connect and basically didn't turn up. Not just Ronaldo...

3 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Shouts At Santos After Portugal Failed To Qualify For Wolrd Cup(video) by staga: 9:01pm On Nov 15, 2021
Georgejeez:
If Carlos Queroz is serious about qualifying Portugal for the next World cup , he shouldn't bother inviting Ronaldo , he has arrays of good forwards who can score , tackle and do link up play rather than field Mr Luxembourg who would not only play for personal glory but will infect the team with his Man utd bad luck .

Carlos Qeiroz is coach of Angola. Where you dey get your own news from?

3 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Shouts At Santos After Portugal Failed To Qualify For Wolrd Cup(video) by olayiwola72(m): 9:01pm On Nov 15, 2021
Na ole fault grin grin
Re: Ronaldo Shouts At Santos After Portugal Failed To Qualify For Wolrd Cup(video) by Sheggy13(m): 9:02pm On Nov 15, 2021
OriOko88:

Abeg who be that man hugging obj? cheesy
That's one of Obj's sons.
Re: Ronaldo Shouts At Santos After Portugal Failed To Qualify For Wolrd Cup(video) by balladin: 9:03pm On Nov 15, 2021
PlayMaker14:

Choose your GOAT wisely.
Thank you
Re: Ronaldo Shouts At Santos After Portugal Failed To Qualify For Wolrd Cup(video) by ThEGodFaThEr104: 9:03pm On Nov 15, 2021
monimekaz:

Shut the f**k up
E pain am!

5 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Shouts At Santos After Portugal Failed To Qualify For Wolrd Cup(video) by descartes400: 9:04pm On Nov 15, 2021
wealthgoddess:
Chai! You mean a whole somebody's goat refused to qualify for world cup?? And the country who made that happen was Serbia yeeeh! This is the end of pendu. If na messi nau all these mods for don push am to front page

He has not failed yet, with the play off, he can still qualify for the world Cup...so don't write him off just yet.

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Shouts At Santos After Portugal Failed To Qualify For Wolrd Cup(video) by Seankhalifa: 9:04pm On Nov 15, 2021
Choose you Goat wisely.. like for ororo share for messi grin

1 Like 13 Shares

Re: Ronaldo Shouts At Santos After Portugal Failed To Qualify For Wolrd Cup(video) by ThEGodFaThEr104: 9:04pm On Nov 15, 2021
cr7lomo:

E pain am enter yansh!

3 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Shouts At Santos After Portugal Failed To Qualify For Wolrd Cup(video) by Starzo: 9:06pm On Nov 15, 2021
toffyz:

A two legged match among the second placed teams in each group.
At the end I think one or two would go on to the finals
The format don change

This new one hard die

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fan Quits Chelsea, Burns Jersey After Mourinho Sacked...Returns To Arsenal (pic) / List Of 8 Countries That Have Qualified For World Cup 2018 / Usain Bolt In Bed With Jady Duarte, 20 Year Old Rio Girl After Wild Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.