Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,403 members, 7,853,785 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 12:52 AM

Missing Timothy Adegoke Found Dead - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Missing Timothy Adegoke Found Dead (57387 Views)

Adedoyin's Son Supervised Burial Of Timothy Adegoke & Is On The Run - Osun CP / What Timothy Adegoke's Corpse Looked Like When Found / Missing 14-year-old, Boluwatife Adegoke, Found (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Missing Timothy Adegoke Found Dead by Zico777(m): 7:16am On Nov 16, 2021
gambia:
This is disheartening, may his soul rest in peace. The society has gone crazy.
It is it is... Ahhh
What a wicked world!
Re: Missing Timothy Adegoke Found Dead by EXOUSIAng: 7:19am On Nov 16, 2021
AfroKnight:
What wasn’t said is as important as what was said.

Police have started their nonsense hide and seek game. They want to scatter this case. How did he die? Where was his body found?

Is this going to be another abracadabra like Iniobong and Ataga?
A case like this under investigation, only very little should be said.
Nigerians want the Army and police to keep updating them about their activities as the criminals, bandits amd terrorist are not watching the news.
Some informations are classified, if giving out the information will mar the investigation....
If they tell you how he died or where the body was found wii you go amd wake him up?
Are you a family member? obviously the cause of the death ia definitely still under investigation...
Make una dey calm down.

1 Like

Re: Missing Timothy Adegoke Found Dead by iyke2frankeze: 8:12am On Nov 16, 2021
Skull mining on the rise.
Re: Missing Timothy Adegoke Found Dead by TotoGame(m): 9:13am On Nov 16, 2021
DoctorDree:

The likes and attention you seek so much,now that you have gotten it abeg use the little common sense left in your medulla......Ode omo!!!

Cry me a river!

Tell your people to depart from Evil
Re: Missing Timothy Adegoke Found Dead by ambient: 9:45am On Nov 16, 2021
I shade tears for this man,how can a life end this way...
Re: Missing Timothy Adegoke Found Dead by CoolOne1: 11:29am On Nov 16, 2021
Dear Timothy,may your soul rest in peace.You were a very bright and intelligent fellow. Always willing to put me through in assignments and MBA class work.

I just played back the voice notes you sent explaining network analysis and my heart broke.

You didn't deserve to die this way

May justice be served to anyone who had a hand in your death.

2 Likes

Re: Missing Timothy Adegoke Found Dead by perryy(m): 9:22pm On Nov 16, 2021
CoolOne1:
Dear Timothy,may your soul rest in peace.You were a very bright and intelligent fellow. Always willing to put me through in assignments and MBA class work.

I just played back the voice notes you sent explaining network analysis and my heart broke.

You didn't deserve to die this way

May justice be served to anyone who had a

hand in your death.

Please , do whatever you can to ensure the OAU students Union show interest in the case . This is the only way the corrupt Nigeria police won't sweep the case under the carpet. It is obvious the hotel owner used him for ritual purpose .What a world! If that man is found guilty, he should be fed to tigers. I hate ritualists, they are not humans but demons among men.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woman, Daughter, 8Yr-Old Granddaughter Raped, Strangled To Death In South Africa / Agberos Beat Soldier For Protesting The Bashing Of His Bike / Ikorodu Rapist, Baddo Brutalizes A Woman And Her Daughter (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.