Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,008 members, 7,835,424 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

Adedoyin's Son Supervised Burial Of Timothy Adegoke & Is On The Run - Osun CP - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Adedoyin's Son Supervised Burial Of Timothy Adegoke & Is On The Run - Osun CP (46067 Views)

Police Authorised The Burial Of Timothy Adegoke - Vanguard for The Truth / What Timothy Adegoke's Corpse Looked Like When Found / Missing Timothy Adegoke Found Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adedoyin's Son Supervised Burial Of Timothy Adegoke & Is On The Run - Osun CP by HonNL: 1:51am On Nov 23, 2021
Osun State Commissioner of Police, Wale Olokode, on Monday said one of the suspects held in connection with the death of Timothy Adegoke, a Masters student of Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife, had confessed that son of the owner of Hiltons Hotels and Resorts, Ile-Ife, Roheem Adedoyin, arranged how the corpse was evacuated and taken to the bush.

The police boss said Roheem, who is the Managing Director of the hotel where the late Adegoke reportedly died, organised how the corpse was evacuated from the facility and buried without informing the police.

Featuring on a radio programme, ‘Frank Talk’ monitored on Rave FM, Osogbo, Olokode, however said Roheem is on the run, adding that in the course of police investigation into the matter, detectives were able to discover where the corpse was buried.

He said, “One of the suspects confessed that the MD is the son of Dr Ramon Adedoyin, his name is Roheem Adedoyin who is now at large. He also confessed that he (Roheem) organised the corpse to be thrown into a bush. The MD along with two managers took the corpse to the bush.

“None of the staff members informed the police. It was the report of the missing person that made the anti-kidnapping team who then discovered through their meticulous investigation and traced the so-called missing person to that hotel and then traced the corpse, where it was found.”

Olokode also denied knowledge of the audio recording by Adedoyin where he pleaded his innocence while in police custody, and assured stakeholders the autopsy’s report will guide the police in their investigation.

Meanwhile, at the commencement of the autopsy at Osun State University Teaching Hospital, Osogbo, the remains of Adegoke packed in a body bag was brought out of the morgue and taken out in an ambulance to Radiation Room, where x-ray was done.

The body was later returned to the mortuary around 12.55pm, as a team of pathologists commenced the post-mortem, after they have analysed the clothing that the deceased wore last before his death.

The four hour-procedure that was witnessed by representatives of all the parties in the matter, according to Naim Adekilekun, the counsel to the family of the late Adegoke, started around 2.30pm and ended by 6.30pm.

Meanwhile, family members of late Adegoke have asked the police to explain their role in the reported preferential treatment being accorded the owner of the hotels, Mr Ramon Adedoyin, in their custody.

Adekilekun, who made the demand while addressing journalists at the premises of the Osun State University Teaching Hospital, Osogbo, on Monday, said the police must assure all concerned that justice would be served.

He also demanded an inquiry into the circumstances that led to the production of an audio by Adedoyin, where he denied involvement in the death of the late Adegoke, despite claim by the police that he was in their custody.

His statement read in parts, “The police need to clear the air on the reported preferential and VIP treatments being accorded the owner of the hotel, Mr Rahman Adedoyin.

“This is already in the public domain and for the sake of fairness and an assurance of justice, the police need to speak up on this.

“We have also watched with dismay, the various attempts to confuse members of the public with endless statements bordering on the ‘innocence’ of the chairman and founder of the hotel, Rahman Adedoyin.

“We would rather prefer that all the suspects await their days in court to prove their innocence instead of the resort to the use of the media to appeal to sentiments.”

SOURCE

Previous threads

https://www.nairaland.com/6858420/timothy-adegoke-know-nothing-oau

https://www.nairaland.com/6859509/what-timothy-adegokes-corpse-looked

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adedoyin's Son Supervised Burial Of Timothy Adegoke & Is On The Run - Osun CP by shigishege: 1:59am On Nov 23, 2021
This mater dey cross legs oo

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adedoyin's Son Supervised Burial Of Timothy Adegoke & Is On The Run - Osun CP by FreeStuffsNG: 2:10am On Nov 23, 2021
Since the autopsy result is being awaited, it will serve the interest of justice to suspend further media trial. The police seem to be making progress with the investigation and I pray the puzzle around the unfortunate death or alleged murder will be resolved soon.
It's possible that he is on the run out of guilt or on the run out of fear, whichever it is, Raheem should please present himself to the police.
Here's free book on business ideas & money sources directory for you,it's 100% free! https://www.nairaland.com/6666800/looking-business-ideas-money-fund. Cheers.

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adedoyin's Son Supervised Burial Of Timothy Adegoke & Is On The Run - Osun CP by Maxymilliano(m): 2:30am On Nov 23, 2021
Both father and son are definitely culpable, there is no way a crime of such magnitude could have happened with the business owner in the dark

121 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Adedoyin's Son Supervised Burial Of Timothy Adegoke & Is On The Run - Osun CP by Tokskob2008: 3:15am On Nov 23, 2021
shigishege:
This mater dey cross legs oo
Serious cross legs I tell you.

But one thing is certain, the hotel (both employers and employees) have a hand in this crime. Let's wait and see what comes next.

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adedoyin's Son Supervised Burial Of Timothy Adegoke & Is On The Run - Osun CP by bcomputer101: 4:17am On Nov 23, 2021
Whoever among the police that's planing to deny this guy justice will die untimely.

That Adedoyin is an evil ritualist. He will not survive this. The blood of that young guy is seriously crying for justice

147 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Adedoyin's Son Supervised Burial Of Timothy Adegoke & Is On The Run - Osun CP by dokyOloye: 5:19am On Nov 23, 2021
bcomputer101:
Whoever among the police that's planing to deny this guy justice will die untimely.

That Adedoyin is an evil ritualist. He will not survive this. The blood of that young guy is seriously crying for justice
It's possible his son is involved but not him.
My father doesn't know what I'm doing at this minute.
The son is probably d one doing the day to day management of the hotel.

64 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Adedoyin's Son Supervised Burial Of Timothy Adegoke & Is On The Run - Osun CP by bcomputer101: 5:24am On Nov 23, 2021
dokyOloye:

It's possible his son is involved but not him.
My father doesn't know what I'm doing at this minute.
The son is probably d one doing the day to day management of the hotel.

Will you please shut up before I give your destiny a resounding slap.
You this ritualist sympathizer.
Olóríburúkú

Wait till when it happen to one of your family.
Òdè

115 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Adedoyin's Son Supervised Burial Of Timothy Adegoke & Is On The Run - Osun CP by dokyOloye: 5:29am On Nov 23, 2021
bcomputer101:

Will you please shut up before I give you destiny resetting slap.
You this ritualist sympathizer.

Wait till when it happen to one of your family.
I'm not responsible for your frustrations.
Maybe you would've loved it more if I declare all Yoruba ppl ritualists

74 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adedoyin's Son Supervised Burial Of Timothy Adegoke & Is On The Run - Osun CP by bcomputer101: 5:35am On Nov 23, 2021
dokyOloye:

I'm not responsible for your frustrations.
Maybe you would've loved it more if I declare all Yoruba ppl ritualists

Ogbeni, what are you trying to say?
Níbo latún jásí báyí?

Or is your brain doing jumping-jumping?

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adedoyin's Son Supervised Burial Of Timothy Adegoke & Is On The Run - Osun CP by shigishege: 6:49am On Nov 23, 2021
Tokskob2008:

Serious cross legs I tell you.

But one thing is certain, the hotel (both employers and employees) have a hand in this crime. Let's wait and see what comes next.
This is nija, at the end they will settle it amicably.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adedoyin's Son Supervised Burial Of Timothy Adegoke & Is On The Run - Osun CP by shigishege: 6:50am On Nov 23, 2021
bcomputer101:

What are you trying to say?

Or is your brain doing jumping-jumping?
jumping jumping I am jumping.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adedoyin's Son Supervised Burial Of Timothy Adegoke & Is On The Run - Osun CP by revived: 8:04am On Nov 23, 2021
Okay

E be plenty plenty things

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adedoyin's Son Supervised Burial Of Timothy Adegoke & Is On The Run - Osun CP by younglleo: 8:04am On Nov 23, 2021
grin
Re: Adedoyin's Son Supervised Burial Of Timothy Adegoke & Is On The Run - Osun CP by Akwamkpuruamu: 8:04am On Nov 23, 2021
That is the way of a typical Afonja! Skull mining

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adedoyin's Son Supervised Burial Of Timothy Adegoke & Is On The Run - Osun CP by inoki247: 8:04am On Nov 23, 2021
ok na Family Business....

He don teach him pikin aw to keep the business running....

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adedoyin's Son Supervised Burial Of Timothy Adegoke & Is On The Run - Osun CP by Tgraphic31: 8:04am On Nov 23, 2021
FreeStuffsNG:
Since the autopsy result is being awaited, it will serve the interest of justice to suspend further media trial. The police seem to be making progress with the investigation and I pray the puzzle around the unfortunate death or alleged murder will be resolved soon.
It's possible that he is on the run out of guilt or on the run out of fear, whichever it is, Raheem should please present himself to the police.
Re: Adedoyin's Son Supervised Burial Of Timothy Adegoke & Is On The Run - Osun CP by ILoveDemMANNA: 8:04am On Nov 23, 2021
This is just so sad to read.
I personally hope this young man gets justice.
What a country!
cry cry cry

And here is a man that contested to be Oni of Ife with the Incumbent!!!

Wickedness in high places.
Kudos to the IPO, CP and all other police officers involved in this case.
They did a very good job and I hope all the 7 killers arrested including the owner of the hotel, who is also the founder of Oduduwa University.
(And this is just one of many of such cases!
Rituals in this 21st century?
May God continue to protect his children. )

A young man who is the bread winner of his family life just wasted like that.
A man who struggled to become a chartered accountant despite his parents being peasant farmers!
He paid #37,000 for 2 nights, and you still ended up killing butchering him like a goat!!
What a cruel world we live in!!!!!!!
Sad cry cry cry

BigSarah:
The Family should just accept the settlement, this is not this man first kill and it wouldn't be his last
Just pray it is not one of your family members this cruel death happened to, and be more happy it is not your dad!
I don't know how much settlement will bring the dead man and others before him back to life.
The way some of you type nonsense on this forum with so much confidence sha.
Shame on you.
Nairaland.com is not as faceless as you all think.
But make una continue, some of us still dey here to talk sense to una.
God bless for being role models in issue like this.
Dem MANNA da truth in da building.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adedoyin's Son Supervised Burial Of Timothy Adegoke & Is On The Run - Osun CP by Fiscus105(m): 8:05am On Nov 23, 2021
HonNL:

SOURCE

Adedoyin is chronic ritual, I biliv he had been doing it for long time, for him to have established polytechnic and university and still keep on doing it. (Renewal purposes)

I feel for students! workers! in that campuses, I fear for their destinies!

10 Likes

Re: Adedoyin's Son Supervised Burial Of Timothy Adegoke & Is On The Run - Osun CP by oluseyiforjesus(m): 8:06am On Nov 23, 2021
They wanted to transfer the case to abuja so dey can bury it, wicked people........ I even wish d matter is transfer to Amotekun........,.

8 Likes

Re: Adedoyin's Son Supervised Burial Of Timothy Adegoke & Is On The Run - Osun CP by ipobarethieves: 8:06am On Nov 23, 2021
sad Hang them all RITUALIST angry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adedoyin's Son Supervised Burial Of Timothy Adegoke & Is On The Run - Osun CP by airminem(f): 8:06am On Nov 23, 2021
This matter must not go under the carpet like late Funsho WILLIAMS(RIP)

Afonja murderers

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Adedoyin's Son Supervised Burial Of Timothy Adegoke & Is On The Run - Osun CP by lomprico(m): 8:06am On Nov 23, 2021
i tell una say the owner of the hotel dey involved, some wicked idiots here were saying otherwise.

RIP Tim, don't give your killers any peace.

15 Likes

Re: Adedoyin's Son Supervised Burial Of Timothy Adegoke & Is On The Run - Osun CP by Lemmy123(m): 8:07am On Nov 23, 2021
Eweeeyyyy!

RIP to the dead

1 Like

Re: Adedoyin's Son Supervised Burial Of Timothy Adegoke & Is On The Run - Osun CP by Ndipe(m): 8:07am On Nov 23, 2021
Destroy that hotel and arrest all the suspects.

4 Likes

Re: Adedoyin's Son Supervised Burial Of Timothy Adegoke & Is On The Run - Osun CP by Chummynoni(m): 8:07am On Nov 23, 2021
Ritual
Re: Adedoyin's Son Supervised Burial Of Timothy Adegoke & Is On The Run - Osun CP by ipobarethieves: 8:07am On Nov 23, 2021
angry BASTARDZ
Re: Adedoyin's Son Supervised Burial Of Timothy Adegoke & Is On The Run - Osun CP by rajiedreez: 8:08am On Nov 23, 2021
Orodi hmmmm
Re: Adedoyin's Son Supervised Burial Of Timothy Adegoke & Is On The Run - Osun CP by Thunderfayayou: 8:08am On Nov 23, 2021
HonNL:

SOURCE

Previous threads

https://www.nairaland.com/6858420/timothy-adegoke-know-nothing-oau

https://www.nairaland.com/6859509/what-timothy-adegokes-corpse-looked

My own is that Igbo's love drug business

Yorubas love skulls and ritual killings

Hausa's/Fulani's love terrorism. They're all Terrorists in disguise

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Woman Declared Wanted For Lesbianism In Lagos / Ifesinachi Ani kidnapped In Abuja And Converted To Islam / Nigerians And Pakistanis Clash In Hong Kong (graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.