Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,974 members, 7,825,039 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

Salaudeen Waliu: Why I Beat Lecturer To Coma – UNILORIN Student - Education (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Salaudeen Waliu: Why I Beat Lecturer To Coma – UNILORIN Student (92144 Views)

UNILORIN Expels Salaudeen Waliu Aanuoluwa For Beating Lecturer To Coma / University Of Abuja Students Beat Lecturer After Exams (Video) / Mufutau Waliu: Ogun Poly Lecturer Shot Dead - Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Salaudeen Waliu: Why I Beat Lecturer To Coma – UNILORIN Student by King44(m): 2:53am On Nov 16, 2021
sammy329:

https://community.vanguardngr.com/forum/topics/why-i-beat-female-lecturer-to-coma-unilorin-400l-student-speaks

Previous thread
https://www.nairaland.com/6848909/400l-unilorin-microbiology-student-beat
I knew that there was an action for a reaction.

She started it, she could have called the security to throw him out but she chose violence. Violence met with violence.

He shouldn't have beaten her up, they are both to be blamed, but at what cost.

Extra year no sweet at all and now, rustication is even worse.

Some lecturers should learn to be humane, you can't always act like demigods and think heaven won't fall

I think he can sue the lecturer, he should seek legal help and see how his situation can be salvage, he should get a witness, the object that was used or take a picture of the injury while the school deal with him, the lecturer's action should be addressed by law. He has nothing to lose at this point. He should get a good lawyer
Re: Salaudeen Waliu: Why I Beat Lecturer To Coma – UNILORIN Student by koolaid87: 3:00am On Nov 16, 2021
after4:
She first asked him to leave and he refused. Remember we are both speaking based on what he said but if we hear from the woman, you will see why she threw a mug at him

Yes, there's more sides to every story. However, nothing he says warrant throwing a mug at him, thats a physical abuse.
Re: Salaudeen Waliu: Why I Beat Lecturer To Coma – UNILORIN Student by Herbidemmy(m): 3:19am On Nov 16, 2021
OG
Re: Salaudeen Waliu: Why I Beat Lecturer To Coma – UNILORIN Student by Lightorder: 3:23am On Nov 16, 2021
ab1x:
It is not an enough reason to beat her up. You just succeeded in ruining your life and career that is if you have one in the first place.
and throwing a mug at him which injured him, is the way to go right ? Don’t forget that she drew the first blood. No one has the power to ruined anybody. Success has so many ways to get at it. Ask Bill Gate and his likes. All these hungry and empty lecturers playing assistant gods
Re: Salaudeen Waliu: Why I Beat Lecturer To Coma – UNILORIN Student by Obason22(m): 3:33am On Nov 16, 2021
Mkpurumiri over reacted
Re: Salaudeen Waliu: Why I Beat Lecturer To Coma – UNILORIN Student by Lightorder: 3:33am On Nov 16, 2021
Nigerians have a very loooooooong way to go. Imagine stupid , one sided judgment . The woman should hurt or harm him because she is a lecturer, right ? Sorry , everyone judging this case upside down

1 Like

Re: Salaudeen Waliu: Why I Beat Lecturer To Coma – UNILORIN Student by kay7: 3:37am On Nov 16, 2021
Why you nono beat the police men who detained you in Lagos?
After all, your problems started from them.

1 Like

Re: Salaudeen Waliu: Why I Beat Lecturer To Coma – UNILORIN Student by matm: 3:40am On Nov 16, 2021
GboyegaD:
If he has evidence of the mug that was thrown at him or an injury sustained from it, he can actually sue the professor and the university.

While I wouldn't act the same way if it was me, it doesn't mean he should be totally condemned as everyone has their threshold and apparently, he got to his.

If u had money for court case,then u had better start ur own business with it.Sueing is not bread and butter.And to win a court case is not easy either.
Re: Salaudeen Waliu: Why I Beat Lecturer To Coma – UNILORIN Student by King44(m): 3:42am On Nov 16, 2021
EmperorTolson:
Imagine that a student beat his lecturer to stupor for throwing a mug at him.

What do you think will happen to that lecturer if that same student was rusticated cos of the said lecturer?
why must she throw a mug in the first place, especially if it's a ceramic mug, any mug of any kind. She should have been more sensible.

We should also condemn the woman the same way we are containing the guy.
Re: Salaudeen Waliu: Why I Beat Lecturer To Coma – UNILORIN Student by nerd004: 3:42am On Nov 16, 2021
I trust Unilorin ...This guy is a goner...
Re: Salaudeen Waliu: Why I Beat Lecturer To Coma – UNILORIN Student by matm: 3:44am On Nov 16, 2021
Dts battery.U will spend a long time in prison.
Re: Salaudeen Waliu: Why I Beat Lecturer To Coma – UNILORIN Student by zolajpower: 3:47am On Nov 16, 2021
ab1x:
It is not an enough reason to beat her up. You just succeeded in ruining your life and career that is if you have one in the first place.
Has he not justified what happened to him Lagos that led to his detention for two months ? Children of this generation only God will help them . Now double tragedy for him .

2 Likes

Re: Salaudeen Waliu: Why I Beat Lecturer To Coma – UNILORIN Student by King44(m): 3:48am On Nov 16, 2021
authority2006:

If you are referring to a court case over the physical assault on the lecturer, you have a point because he may be sentenced. But if you're talking about the possible expulsion, then you have no point at all because education is like a waste of time in Nigeria of today
She started the physical assault and was met with same, if taken to the court I am sure that the guy would have a upper and but he has to sue her first.

1 Like

Re: Salaudeen Waliu: Why I Beat Lecturer To Coma – UNILORIN Student by Hotice085: 3:52am On Nov 16, 2021
EXLOVER:
Some years back i wanted to beat one of my female lecturer also, she always rude to me. On that very day, i went to her office very high, my mood was very rugged, she really humbled her self and even offered me a lift after

After that day, we banged till i left that school, non of my friends was away

First son of LIE LIE Mohammed
Re: Salaudeen Waliu: Why I Beat Lecturer To Coma – UNILORIN Student by King44(m): 3:56am On Nov 16, 2021
Lightorder:
Nigerians have a very loooooooong way to go. Imagine stupid , one sided judgment . The woman should hurt or harm him because she is a lecturer, right ? Sorry , everyone judging this case upside down
In this side of the world once you are an elderly person you can treat the younger ones anyhow and we all think it's cool cos the elderly person has more rights than the younger ones and they can't do no wrong, which is silly. You see all of them in the first thread I am sure that they were in his shoes they would have done worse if offered the chance to go ballistic on her, all of a sudden they turned elderly sympathizer when it obvious she started it.

Though he could have addressed it in a more polite manner, he shouldn't have let anger overwhelm him.

3 Likes

Re: Salaudeen Waliu: Why I Beat Lecturer To Coma – UNILORIN Student by Nobody: 4:05am On Nov 16, 2021
wallay77:
Ok...this one foolish....during my final year project...my hod was my supervisor....he showed me pepper...my saving grace was fasting and prayer....anytime I want to carry my project to him....I gats fast only then him dey do normal....but if I no fast..hmm he go be like cheat dey my body...he go pursue me like flies....anyways I thank God sha
Religion again. Nonsense.
That's why Nigeria will remain this way even in the next 200 years.

2 Likes

Re: Salaudeen Waliu: Why I Beat Lecturer To Coma – UNILORIN Student by drololaaof: 4:06am On Nov 16, 2021
You are a thug boy ,who lacked home training. Where was it written that you can be exempted for your inability to write exam the best for you is to accept resit

1 Like

Re: Salaudeen Waliu: Why I Beat Lecturer To Coma – UNILORIN Student by chuksoyo21(m): 4:06am On Nov 16, 2021
ab1x:
Ruining his life, no.
Ruining his academic carrier, yes..
Re: Salaudeen Waliu: Why I Beat Lecturer To Coma – UNILORIN Student by King44(m): 4:07am On Nov 16, 2021
aniibainy:
Guy if na in my days boys for maim your stupid life. U dey fight woman. Every woman if not married has brothers, may be children etc
Woman na sacred alter wey we no fit touch even if them do us dirt.
Re: Salaudeen Waliu: Why I Beat Lecturer To Coma – UNILORIN Student by budusky05(m): 4:12am On Nov 16, 2021
You need to go back to jail.

1 Like

Re: Salaudeen Waliu: Why I Beat Lecturer To Coma – UNILORIN Student by ipobarethieves: 4:12am On Nov 16, 2021
Safyqueen:

The stupidity of my father knows no boundaries. If Islam and the holy prophet is your problem, then my father’s sitting on the edge of a Cliff.
Re: Salaudeen Waliu: Why I Beat Lecturer To Coma – UNILORIN Student by galaxy2020(m): 4:20am On Nov 16, 2021
END TIME STUDENT...
Re: Salaudeen Waliu: Why I Beat Lecturer To Coma – UNILORIN Student by Fiscus105(m): 4:26am On Nov 16, 2021
Afriqan:

She was wrong too for throwing a mug at another adult. Most Nigerian lecturers tend to forget that their students are also humans who are going through their own challenges, so they misbehave at will and go scot-free.

I was enrolled in a master's program recently where the prof who was lecturing us was seemingly fond of talking down on the students. Normally these are things that should be dealt with cos respect is reciprocal, but our society is usually tilted to one angle.

You and foolish people who liked ur comment, where did you read ur own version that says the lecturer threw mug? Did you also read part where he said, .......he don't know what came over him?

2 Likes

Re: Salaudeen Waliu: Why I Beat Lecturer To Coma – UNILORIN Student by Olufemiolaolu(m): 4:36am On Nov 16, 2021
By the time you are locked up, you will learn your lesson by force. His boldness is just too much. His type would beat his parents up for correcting him. He beats up somebody's wife and he isn't even remorseful.

1 Like

Re: Salaudeen Waliu: Why I Beat Lecturer To Coma – UNILORIN Student by irunoko(m): 4:38am On Nov 16, 2021
EXLOVER:
Some years back i wanted to beat one of my female lecturer also, she always rude to me. On that very day, i went to her office very high, my mood was very rugged, she really humbled her self and even offered me a lift after

After that day, we banged till i left that school, non of my friends was away
lying liar

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Salaudeen Waliu: Why I Beat Lecturer To Coma – UNILORIN Student by King44(m): 4:38am On Nov 16, 2021
SILVERLINES:
He is a thief

What happened in Lagos wasn't a may accusations.
I was once a student and can tell that lecturers are not heartless except you are not law abiding and d behave anyhow for school
lol you have not met one woman called Mrs EWEAMA of Unilorin Faculty of Art and humanities she is the definition of heartlessness. Brov if you know anyone in that school ask about her. She is a God on her own, she is in bromance with the school authorities and nothing can touch her, even lectures can't beg her in behalf of students she would insult them. If you have issues
with her just forget it and just face God in prayers hope lost is the case brov.
Re: Salaudeen Waliu: Why I Beat Lecturer To Coma – UNILORIN Student by irunoko(m): 4:39am On Nov 16, 2021
AdaNri1:
She threw a mug of water on someone whom unbeknownst to her was a thug.

He dealt with it the thug way
you no finish your story of how hand later touch him for police station

Una go just enter NL begin drop lamba as if every body Na pikin
Re: Salaudeen Waliu: Why I Beat Lecturer To Coma – UNILORIN Student by Nobody: 4:41am On Nov 16, 2021
SILVERLINES:
He is a thief

What happened in Lagos wasn't a may accusations.
I was once a student and can tell that lecturers are not heartless except you are not law abiding and d behave anyhow for school
You're a confirmed goat and you never went to school. 'May accusations' indeed.

Re: Salaudeen Waliu: Why I Beat Lecturer To Coma – UNILORIN Student by Ournolly: 4:43am On Nov 16, 2021
Vinnie2000:

Hmmm...
Too much wasting of Talents in dis Country! sad sad

Instead of wasting money on University education, Y not go into Boxing instead?
Since you Sabi blow Pple eye.. sad cheesy
People like that coward can't even stand their mates outside, only strong with women old enough to be their mother.

1 Like

Re: Salaudeen Waliu: Why I Beat Lecturer To Coma – UNILORIN Student by irunoko(m): 4:57am On Nov 16, 2021
RevolverOcelot:
Next time she no go use person head as target practice with her mug
you lack the ability to think

Person wey be victim of assault spent few days in hospital and got all the support she needed

One untrained child assaulted a woman old enough to be his mother.i pity that boy if she laid cursed on him or she belongs lipsrsealed

Aside that 4 years of his life that he cannot recover again has been wasted just because he cannot control his anger.last last project don finish,he no go collect BSC and police go don dey knack stick for him head when he's supposed to be sleeping on his bed,who loose?

Truly these indomie generation are very shallow and myopic

Parents Train your children well before they disgrace you outside and waste all your investments on them.now look,owo school ti wogbo
Re: Salaudeen Waliu: Why I Beat Lecturer To Coma – UNILORIN Student by Stevyne: 4:59am On Nov 16, 2021
rayopt:
The stress in unilorin needs to be checked. That school is something else together with Naija wahala.

Depression is real. I really feel for the guy coz he just dug a deeper grave. It is well sha
If you say the stress in unilorin should be checked what of Yabatech? grin

1 Like

Re: Salaudeen Waliu: Why I Beat Lecturer To Coma – UNILORIN Student by King44(m): 5:03am On Nov 16, 2021
Layi4real:
Hypocrite everywhere..... So since the Lecturer is nw a female she can nw b doing Asif she be deputy God..... Imagine the guy calming down to plead to her to wave the SIWES for him for weeks but just one day d guy get upset the woman couldn't resist him nd throw him a mug .. that act of a thug from that dam lecturer nd the guy pay her back with thug act....
So u people are overlooking d fact that the woman physical assault him first... If na male lecturer I'm sure there won't b difference bcus him to go collect beating. Gender aside.
And who says he ruined his 4year career in sch ..... He can even make it better in life without d results..... how Many graduate dey work with there certificate nowadays sef ..mtcheww
Being a female, elderly now and someone's mother is a valid tool to assault another man's child who is in your care.

Assault in whatever form should not be tolerated both from the lectures and students

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply)

2016 PTDF Overseas Scholarship- Check If You Are Shortlisted For Exam / How Covenant University Students Sit For Exams (Photos) / How Many Of These Primary 4 Questions Will You Be Able To Answer?(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.