Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,590 members, 7,823,565 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

Tennessee Pastor Tackles Gunman During Church Service( Pics, Video) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Tennessee Pastor Tackles Gunman During Church Service( Pics, Video) (47614 Views)

Pastor Orr Shocks His Congregation, "Floats" Into Church During Service (Pics) / Elderly Man Caught Watching Sexually Explicit Video During Church Service / Pastor Penuel Mnguni Orders Members To Eat Cockroach During Church Service (Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tennessee Pastor Tackles Gunman During Church Service( Pics, Video) by Dozman88: 10:22am On Nov 21, 2021
Nice script from the pastor... He has placed his name on the advert page... Increase in church members. The gunan came from his angle. What was the gun man motive on the alter?? Hmm I love these movie
Re: Tennessee Pastor Tackles Gunman During Church Service( Pics, Video) by seunayantokun(m): 10:23am On Nov 21, 2021
That is a good pastor.
Re: Tennessee Pastor Tackles Gunman During Church Service( Pics, Video) by Lewisalexander(m): 10:23am On Nov 21, 2021
doggedfighter:
Fanatics are already masturbating on this thread.

As expected. grin

They will jerk off to this news for the rest of the week.
Re: Tennessee Pastor Tackles Gunman During Church Service( Pics, Video) by jonadaft: 10:23am On Nov 21, 2021
Righteousness2:

[s]Which members Japa?

Great Boldness , Wisdom and Strategy from the Pastor and members to Disarm the son of Belai that crept into their midst.

To GOD be the Glory..[/s]
Are you also mentally and physically blind?

Or deh
Re: Tennessee Pastor Tackles Gunman During Church Service( Pics, Video) by ILoveDemMANNA: 10:27am On Nov 21, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
Wow! Much thanks for this.

I was already going this route but I decided to take a different one. I wanted to ask how many times we heard of such in the course of a church service in Nigeria, but of course, it's seems like Nigerians have been programmed to be blind to anything good thing about this nation, but to clearly see the bad ones. Things are very difficult, I know, but the exaggeration is mind-boggling.

May God help us all.

God bless Nigeria!
God bless you too.
A rare gem you are.

2 Likes

Re: Tennessee Pastor Tackles Gunman During Church Service( Pics, Video) by fairwilliams: 10:30am On Nov 21, 2021
Mrkumareze:
Members japa, leaving their faith behind grin

Flee from every form of temptation nah.
That's y congregation fled nah
Re: Tennessee Pastor Tackles Gunman During Church Service( Pics, Video) by Angelfrost(m): 10:30am On Nov 21, 2021
generalwo:
How many pastors in Nigeria here can do this?? Na to drive rolls royce and collect tithes them sabi

Any small thing una go begin dey cast Naija as if this is the worst country in the universe... What has Nigeria and her pastors got to do with this report now??!

When several pastors were killed by terrorists in the North this year and last year, I didn't see any of you ask how many Pastors abroad can suffer and die the same way... Come to think of it, most of you don't even know half of what certain clergymen face daily in this country, things which their counterparts will denounce their faith over abroad.

Let's tone down the bizarre need to bring this country down before others... Haba!!!
Re: Tennessee Pastor Tackles Gunman During Church Service( Pics, Video) by jimter44(m): 10:31am On Nov 21, 2021
There is nowhere that is safe. The only place that is safe is with Jesus Christ. You must accet Him as your Lord and personal Saviour. I believe, if not that the place was a church, some lives would have lost.
Re: Tennessee Pastor Tackles Gunman During Church Service( Pics, Video) by jesusjnr2020(m): 10:31am On Nov 21, 2021
ILoveDemMANNA:

God bless you too.
A rare gem you are.
Thanks @MANNA.

Have a blessed day.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tennessee Pastor Tackles Gunman During Church Service( Pics, Video) by Tamtam2000: 10:35am On Nov 21, 2021
tyup:
According to CDC report, not less than 361people are being shot every day in the US. the real question atm is, why is the US still not rated amongst the world unsafe country?? no matter how worse security situation is in Nigeria 2527 persons cannot be shot dead weekly in Nigeria

Truly Nigerians atm is one of Nigeria's biggest problem, tell em Nigeria is more terrible than Afghanistan and watch em praise you for b!tch talking their country. Nigeria isn't even worse when it comes to kidnapping as compared to South Africa but do brainless Nigerians know?? NO
Nobody is talking down on Nigeria. All what people are saying is that the situation should improve from what it was in 2015 not getting worse. All we want is for all kidnappers caught to be sent to prison where they belong like it was done to Evans, not negotiating with some group because they belong to a particular tribe. And when people complain, you say they are hating on the country.

1 Like

Re: Tennessee Pastor Tackles Gunman During Church Service( Pics, Video) by mediainc: 10:38am On Nov 21, 2021
When people are brave, criminals will be discouraged.
Re: Tennessee Pastor Tackles Gunman During Church Service( Pics, Video) by Nobody: 10:40am On Nov 21, 2021
tyup:
According to CDC report, not less than 361people are being shot every day in the US. the real question atm is, why is the US still not rated amongst the world unsafe country?? no matter how worse security situation is in Nigeria 2527 persons cannot be shot dead weekly in Nigeria

Truly Nigerians atm is one of Nigeria's biggest problem, tell em Nigeria is more terrible than Afghanistan and watch em praise you for b!tch talking their country. Nigeria isn't even worse when it comes to kidnapping as compared to South Africa but do brainless Nigerians know?? NO
legalise gun in Nigeria, if you neighbour no go shoot you. The Nigeria government is our problem, the are the ones sponsoring the killings in Nigeria. Know the difference.

1 Like

Re: Tennessee Pastor Tackles Gunman During Church Service( Pics, Video) by cloud(m): 10:40am On Nov 21, 2021
EnemyofGod22:
God and satan doesn't exist,

know this and have peace of mind.
dont mean to insult you, but can you explain how the human race came into existence? Pls gove it a hard long thought before you respond

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tennessee Pastor Tackles Gunman During Church Service( Pics, Video) by DarkJeddi(m): 10:41am On Nov 21, 2021
tyup:

Can you care to tell us how many people are shot in Nigeria every day?

Or how many people are kidnapped?

Atleast these Nations have stats the crimes going on in the country?

Can you say the same about Nigeria?

Or do you think that the absence of records?

Means that Nigeria is safer?

2 Likes

Re: Tennessee Pastor Tackles Gunman During Church Service( Pics, Video) by puremaker7(m): 10:43am On Nov 21, 2021
tyup:

you are 100% right on this
Re: Tennessee Pastor Tackles Gunman During Church Service( Pics, Video) by blowjohn(m): 10:43am On Nov 21, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
Wow! Much thanks for this.

I was already going this route but I decided to take a different one. I wanted to ask how many times we heard of such in the course of a church service in Nigeria, but of course, it's seems like Nigerians have been programmed to be blind to anything good thing about this nation, but to clearly see the bad ones. Things are very difficult, I know, but the exaggeration is mind-boggling.

May God help us all.

God bless Nigeria!

How many countries do people enter one chance?
Come to abuja and see one chance vehicles everywhere at night from gwarimpa express

1 Like

Re: Tennessee Pastor Tackles Gunman During Church Service( Pics, Video) by Ade3131: 10:44am On Nov 21, 2021
tyup:

Good is never enough for those who seek the best...hope you know that Nigerians who speak bad of their country are head and neck better than you because they want and demand a better country.

If you think the status quo is not worthy of condemnation, then wait till It gets to the extreme before complaining....but for sane minded people who condemn what our country has become, I think they're the true patriots and not those who for reasons best known to them falsify facts just because they want to compare bad statistics.

Was is this bad some 20 years ago? Hell no....so why should they not condemn their country if things aren't getting better?

1 Like

Re: Tennessee Pastor Tackles Gunman During Church Service( Pics, Video) by Princedapace(m): 10:44am On Nov 21, 2021
tyup:

Humans die.. Yes..

USA has challenges but at least, when u call health emergency in the USA, u will get quickly. U ate likely going to be saved under health emergency issue in the USA than in Nigeria. U will die most likely in Nigeria if u have health issue. I fell sick, went to the best state general hospital where I stay as I have tried some privates previously and they were terribly confused. I went to the state hospital, my brother, if my case was terrible, I could have died because both doctors and health staff were over worked angry

USA citizens enjoy countless opportunities, they have water to drink not digging borehole up and down, they have electricity 24/7, not like we do in Nigeria where I had to install solar system to power my flat, they have strong educational system not what we have here bro. They have political system that doesn't give absolute powers to individuals like we do here.

Abeg, the list goes on and on. Let's not deceive our selves. Nigeria no be am. And that is why ur politicians don't even believe in Nigeria.

Ur politicians don't use ur Nigeria hospitals, they don't use ur Nigeria educational system, they don't drive ur Nigeria cars, they rarely wear made in Nigeria wears grin

If the people who will pay millions yearly to govern us don't even believe in the project, na me and u wey dey sweat to feed our selves go believe in it?

1 Like

Re: Tennessee Pastor Tackles Gunman During Church Service( Pics, Video) by Lamanii22(f): 10:50am On Nov 21, 2021
[right][/right]
tyup:

For some reason I feel safe in Nigeria, I don't even like the america of a country, I can't raise my children over there.... Too much free access to guns.... No country is perfect only if our Government can do much more ...
Re: Tennessee Pastor Tackles Gunman During Church Service( Pics, Video) by Aksnoopy: 10:52am On Nov 21, 2021
tyup:

You don't even know the difference between being "shot" and "shot dead".
Zombie!

1 Like

Re: Tennessee Pastor Tackles Gunman During Church Service( Pics, Video) by Newyorkitis(m): 10:54am On Nov 21, 2021
tyup:

This perception is askew.

Are they killed by armed groups?
Can you travel in Sokoto from one local government to another?
How many percentage of the perpetrators are caught in Nigeria versus USA?

1 Like

Re: Tennessee Pastor Tackles Gunman During Church Service( Pics, Video) by Newyorkitis(m): 10:54am On Nov 21, 2021
tyup:

This perception is askew.

Are they killed by armed groups or by lone individuals?
Can you travel in Sokoto from one local government to another?
How many percentage of the perpetrators are caught in Nigeria versus USA?
Re: Tennessee Pastor Tackles Gunman During Church Service( Pics, Video) by buJu234: 10:58am On Nov 21, 2021
i don't know why.. my spirit and US nor dey agree..

am ok with other western countries

cos they can just end person life anyhow & anywhere..

at least in Naija; dem neva born that gunman that will enter a church or public places in area like Lekki side or surulere etc;
because I trust naija police; dem go waste am before he even say all hands up... grin grin grin grin
Re: Tennessee Pastor Tackles Gunman During Church Service( Pics, Video) by Donchieli: 11:06am On Nov 21, 2021
I no understand why wetin hapun for July de hit FP for November ending

1 Like

Re: Tennessee Pastor Tackles Gunman During Church Service( Pics, Video) by seyz91(m): 11:11am On Nov 21, 2021
cheesy
Mrkumareze:
Re: Tennessee Pastor Tackles Gunman During Church Service( Pics, Video) by Blakpot: 11:12am On Nov 21, 2021
Mrkumareze:

Which members japa? Did u even watch the video? Four ppl ran and three of them were children.
Re: Tennessee Pastor Tackles Gunman During Church Service( Pics, Video) by seyz91(m): 11:15am On Nov 21, 2021
cheesy
ILoveDemMANNA:
I love this pastor already.

I think about this sometimes also.
But, Truth is bitter to some political dimwits we have here.
Thanks for telling the, the truth,
Truth must be told whether they like it or not.
17 years old Rittenhouse was just found not guilty on all counts yesterday after killing 2 people and injuring many in USA sometimes ago.
Anyways, God save Nigeria.

Which kind moniker be dis one?
Nairaland.com sabi tolerate rubbish sha.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tennessee Pastor Tackles Gunman During Church Service( Pics, Video) by Onyiiobi7735(m): 11:27am On Nov 21, 2021
Thank God, no life was lost.
Re: Tennessee Pastor Tackles Gunman During Church Service( Pics, Video) by tollyboy5(m): 11:32am On Nov 21, 2021
tyup:

Your statement is baseless, the united population is several times larger than that of Nigeria and yet they keep record.

What's the percentage death rate in the US?
Nigeria a small country where people get killed everyday either by boko or bandit or herdsmen or ritualist and still has no record for it is a shame
Re: Tennessee Pastor Tackles Gunman During Church Service( Pics, Video) by generalwo(m): 11:38am On Nov 21, 2021
Angelfrost:

Any small thing una go begin dey cast Naija as if this is the worst country in the universe... What has Nigeria and her pastors got to do with this report now??!

When several pastors were killed by terrorists in the North this year and last year, I didn't see any of you ask how many Pastors abroad can suffer and die the same way... Come to think of it, most of you don't even know half of what certain clergymen face daily in this country, things which their counterparts will denounce their faith over abroad.

Let's tone down the bizarre need to bring this country down before others... Haba!!!
.... Oga it's my opinion and u can't fault me for it...... 90 percent of Nigerian pastors are all about amassing wealth for themselves and their families...... The same way Nigerian pastors are being killed by terrorists is the same way Christians are killed in other parts of the world....... This pastor in this video put his members lives and safety before his own.... The gun man could have turned the gun on the pastor and killed him.... He knew that and still went ahead to take the risk to save his congregation.... How many pastors in Nigeria put the safety and well being of their members before themselves? The schools the church built, how many members and their families are able to afford it?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Adeboye Prays For Joshua Mike-Bamiloye & Tolulope Mary Odesola At Their Wedding / Kumuyi Speaks On His Death Vows Not Not Hand Over To Rascals / BBC Interview With Olufunmilayo Adebayo (Mummy G.O.) - "They Want To Kill Me"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.