Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,353 members, 7,815,747 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

Download The Lagos #EndSARS Panel Report Here - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Download The Lagos #EndSARS Panel Report Here (20202 Views)

Lekki Tollgate Shooting Was A Massacre - Lagos #EndSARS Panel / 'Switch Off Your Phones' - Lagos #EndSARS Panel's Rule Sparks Controversy / Lagos #EndSARS Protesters Reject Drinks Donated By MC Oluomo (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Download The Lagos #EndSARS Panel Report Here by femi4: 4:40am On Nov 16, 2021
inoki247:
He good as dem put am online cause there's nothing the Govt can't edit nd edit to dere taste...

Cos yesterday or which day we ask Fashola where the camera wey e see e say e no know anything abt it again...

we kuku know say nothing go happen las las buh at least there's a record which says the Govt send Army to kill the citizens....

I pray say them sha no send Dss to go carry the guy wey upload the documents....
You're downloading the edited version
Re: Download The Lagos #EndSARS Panel Report Here by Shokoloko(f): 4:48am On Nov 16, 2021
christistruth01:

The Lekki Panel Compensated all the affected

How come the others got nothing

That report was unsigned fake and the remaining 221 Petitions received were not even mentioned at all
Only the 14 Petitions from Lekki were discussed and on page 304 it says only One person died at Lekki from blunt force to the head

The Panel recommended compensation for all the petitioners and not all the affected.

You have a point about the report not being signed. I want to believe we will get to see a fully signed copy shortly
Re: Download The Lagos #EndSARS Panel Report Here by christistruth01: 4:52am On Nov 16, 2021
Shokoloko:

No, one fatality compensated out of the number of petitions received. Not all the names of the list of casualties were collated as a result of petition. Most were discovered through investigation.
There was a woman asking for the body of her son early this year. She said she didn't want problem and only wanted the child's body. Such a person will only have her son listed as a casualty but will not have enough courage to actually file a petition

Justice Okuwobi already said in a interview that everyone affected at Lekki was Compensated the report was unsigned and fake
It didn't even discuss the the remaining 221 Petitions received for other SARs cases
Re: Download The Lagos #EndSARS Panel Report Here by tollyboy5(m): 4:58am On Nov 16, 2021
Iamgrey5:
I must commend the Lagos state government for hiring people of integrity to carry out this inquiry because certain state with similar issues killed their inquiry before it even started.

I must also commend the state government for paying compensation to various victims of police brutality that were identified during the inquiry.

However, we need to know who sent the soilders to the lekki toll gate that Faithful night that led to the death of 9 young men as identified by the final report published by the disguised panel.
Plus the missing family making it 15 persons

1 Like

Re: Download The Lagos #EndSARS Panel Report Here by Shokoloko(f): 4:59am On Nov 16, 2021
christistruth01:

Justice Okuwobi already said in a interview that everyone affected at Lekki was Compensated
the report was unsigned and fake
It didn't even discuss the the remaining 221 Petitions received for other SARs cases

Do you have a source for the bolded? have quickly scoured the internet and did not find that the affected have been compensated.
I only saw this

Re: Download The Lagos #EndSARS Panel Report Here by christistruth01: 5:01am On Nov 16, 2021
Shokoloko:

The Panel recommended compensation for all the petitioners and not all the affected.

You have a point about the report not being signed. I want to believe we will get to see a fully signed copy shortly

Go and read Justice Okuwobi's interview
Re: Download The Lagos #EndSARS Panel Report Here by Shokoloko(f): 5:01am On Nov 16, 2021
christistruth01:

Justice Okuwobi already said in a interview that everyone affected at Lekki was Compensated the report was unsigned and fake
This is what happened to the remaining. I believe they were out of time.

Looking forward to your source on Justice Okuwobi's interview

Re: Download The Lagos #EndSARS Panel Report Here by Shokoloko(f): 5:08am On Nov 16, 2021
christistruth01:

Go and read Justice Okuwobi's interview

No record of any interview stating that all affected [/b]had been compensated. But she did say [b]petitioners had been compensated
Looking forward to the source/ reference for your claim
Thanks

Re: Download The Lagos #EndSARS Panel Report Here by christistruth01: 5:13am On Nov 16, 2021
Shokoloko:

No record of any interview stating that all affected had been compensated. But she did say petitioners had been compensated

It is already Stated that all those affected by Lekki were Compensated

There were 235 Petitions of Which the 14 were from Lekki and listed on Page 304 with only one death

This report is unsigned and fake

The report failed to treat the remaining 221 SARs received Petitions at all or Compensate them whereas the Panel Treated them and gave many others Compensation
Re: Download The Lagos #EndSARS Panel Report Here by Shokoloko(f): 5:15am On Nov 16, 2021
christistruth01:

There were 235 Petitions of Which 14 were from Lekki and listed on Page 304 with only one death

The report failed to treat the remaining 221 SARs Petitions at all or Compensate them whereas the Panel Treated them and gave many others Compensation

The punch newspapers state that the "petitioners" and not the "affected" were compensated.

It is possible to be affected but not a petitioner

1 Like

Re: Download The Lagos #EndSARS Panel Report Here by Shokoloko(f): 5:16am On Nov 16, 2021
christistruth01:

There were 235 Petitions of Which the 14 were from Lekki and listed on Page 304 with only one death

This report is unsigned and fake

The report failed to treat the remaining 221 SARs Petitions at all or Compensate them whereas the Panel Treated them and gave many others Compensation

Agreed; 14 petitions from the Lekki toll gate

48 affected from the Lekki toll gate

Therefore 34 affected non-petitioners from the Lekki toll gate

Do you have a source for Justice Okuwobi's interview stating that everyone affected were compensated?
Re: Download The Lagos #EndSARS Panel Report Here by christistruth01: 5:18am On Nov 16, 2021
Shokoloko:

The punch newspapers state that the "petitioners" and not the "affected" were compensated.

It is possible to be affected but not a petitioner

Everybody at Lekki was Compensated and not only them so many others not from Lekki were Compensated and that report didn't include or mention them at all

That report is fake and even unsigned

1 Like

Re: Download The Lagos #EndSARS Panel Report Here by Shokoloko(f): 5:20am On Nov 16, 2021
christistruth01:

Everybody at Lekki was Compensated and not only them so many others not from Lekki were Compensated and that report didn't include or mention them at all

Only petitioners from Lekki were compensated. There were more than 10000 people there that day. How did they compensate everybody ?
Re: Download The Lagos #EndSARS Panel Report Here by christistruth01: 5:24am On Nov 16, 2021
Shokoloko:

Only petitioners from Lekki were compensated. There were more than 10000 people there that day. How did they compensate everybody ?

Those with injuries and the single fatality

Read page 304

In that fake report nobody outside of Lekki was given anything or even mentioned and that is a Complete lie because the Panel awarded many for other Cases outside Lekki and from previous years

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Download The Lagos #EndSARS Panel Report Here by joey150(m): 5:27am On Nov 16, 2021
bencr7:
Buhari wickedness high past Abacha own, d only thing is that Abacha show his own out boastfully.

Am very surprised that pple are not saying about d video of buhari with macron,a journalist was asking d France president about wat can he say about d killing in Nigeria especially d farmer and Herdsman clashes,buhari and macron facing at d journalist when she was asking d question, d french president now look at buhari,buhari just carry his face to another side like if is not is business, I just open my mouth Omo nigeria don enter one chance from diz man .

Do you have a link to the video?
Re: Download The Lagos #EndSARS Panel Report Here by Shokoloko(f): 5:28am On Nov 16, 2021
christistruth01:

Those with injuries and the single fatality

Read page 304

In that fake report nobody outside of Lekki was given anything or even mentioned and that is a Complete lie because the Panel awarded many for other Cases outside Lekki and from previous years

Yes, I saw page 304

Do you have a source for Justice Okuwobi's interview stating that everyone affected were compensated?
I would love to study or listen to it.
Thanks
Re: Download The Lagos #EndSARS Panel Report Here by Billygee2u: 5:42am On Nov 16, 2021
OssyMalik:
Downloading ASAP.

Meanwhile, thunder fire Joe Igbokwe for also joining the zombies who said no one was shot by the army and he wants us to believe his house in the village was burned down by IPOB.

Thunder fire all of them !!!
Re: Download The Lagos #EndSARS Panel Report Here by christistruth01: 5:51am On Nov 16, 2021
Shokoloko:

Yes, I saw page 304

I would love to study or listen to it.
Thanks

Please have you seen anywhere the remaining 221 Petitions were mentioned Or listed in the entire report ?
Re: Download The Lagos #EndSARS Panel Report Here by Shokoloko(f): 5:54am On Nov 16, 2021
christistruth01:

Please have you seen anywhere the remaining 221 Petitions were mentioned Or listed in the entire report ?

No, but I have pasted a screenshot where the panel explained where the rest of the petitions were

Do you have a source for Justice Okuwobi's interview stating that everyone affected were compensated? Or can you paste a screenshot?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Download The Lagos #EndSARS Panel Report Here by christistruth01: 6:02am On Nov 16, 2021
Shokoloko:

Agreed; 14 petitions from the Lekki toll gate

48 affected from the Lekki toll gate

Therefore 34 affected non-petitioners from the Lekki toll gate

The report is fake look

Only 14 Petitions from Lekki were Compensated in that fake report
The remaining 57 Compensation Award Recipients are totally Missng

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/10/endsars-lagos-judicial-panel-award-n410m-to-71-petitioners/amp/

Re: Download The Lagos #EndSARS Panel Report Here by Shokoloko(f): 6:07am On Nov 16, 2021
christistruth01:

The report is fake look

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/10/endsars-lagos-judicial-panel-award-n410m-to-71-petitioners/amp/

Re: Download The Lagos #EndSARS Panel Report Here by Shokoloko(f): 6:11am On Nov 16, 2021
christistruth01:

The report is fake look

Oh my. Finally you agree that only petitioners not "affected" were compensated.

That means Justice Okuwobi never granted an interview stating all affected were compensated.

Anyways it is possible that the report is not genuine, but the summary of the report is genuine: there was a massacre. If it was not genuine, by now she would have debunked the summary or NBC would have started reeling out sanctions

Its been an interesting and civil discussion. Thank you! I'm off to sleep now

1 Like

Re: Download The Lagos #EndSARS Panel Report Here by membranus: 6:15am On Nov 16, 2021
Seun:
Gbenga Sesan has made a copy of the recently submitted Lagos #EndSARS Judicial Panel Report available for download here:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1sFvNF5pnW1HDLv9hN07EubXlYqkiJxrS/view

It's over 300 pages long. Many articles will be written about it tomorrow. Enjoy.

Thanks for sharing the report.

Downloaded. Now I have the weapon to silence all enemies of Truth.

God Bless You.
Re: Download The Lagos #EndSARS Panel Report Here by christistruth01: 6:18am On Nov 16, 2021
Shokoloko:

That means Justice Okuwobi never granted an interview stating all affected were compensated.

Anyways it is possible that the report is not genuine, but the summary of the report is genuine: there was a massacre. If it was not genuine, by now she would have debunked the summary or NBC would have started reeling out sanctions

Its been an interesting and civil discussion. Thank you! I'm off to sleep now

I read all that it said that only a Total of 235 SARS Brutality Petitions were treated that the others should go through the Ministry of Justice.

All the Petitions for Lekki were Treated and 14 were received

All those involving deaths in other SARs cases were all treated but not one was mentioned in the Fake Lekki Panel report

The report is fake

And even in this fake report only one death of Abuta Solomon at Lekki Toll Gate was awarded any Compensation (N25 Million) it is on page 304

1 Like

Re: Download The Lagos #EndSARS Panel Report Here by Qoko: 6:24am On Nov 16, 2021
And Gbenga Sesan is using Twitter along with Gov Sanwo Olu.
Re: Download The Lagos #EndSARS Panel Report Here by christistruth01: 6:58am On Nov 16, 2021
Shokoloko:

No
Read Page 15 of the report

1 Like

Re: Download The Lagos #EndSARS Panel Report Here by Dukeolumidemans(m): 7:09am On Nov 16, 2021
AsampeteNwaanyi:

I never doubted her
she was just bullied by criminal zombies and vagabonds that won't end well
only a fool who does not know the trademark of blood sucking cowards called Nigerian army will dispute it

Shame to zombies

come here now

helinues hide your head in shame

That's the same way Soldiers went to Enugu and shot into people's homes with Mechine guns by 5am while they were inside asleep and they never carried that in that days news or even that week's news nor said anything about it in any national Tv in Nigeria because government will fine them through Lai Mohammed or even close down their station...

Am ashamed to be called a Nigerian ooo and Iv told my children too to look forward to changing our Nationality. And funny enough all these people u mentioned are not even willing to admit the truth. is now hiding at the sports section claiming to be a Chelsea fan, when his Darling daddy and co want to finish the country with loans and massacre...

And the same person who brought him to us and convinced us to vote for him, is the same person who ordered the Lagos State Governor to call in the military and now he wants to rule as the President at his age and ill-health!! Incredible India!!! No be double wahala and stupidity be that? On top of that, nobody has been held Accountable for all that has happened...now that's exactly what has been happening in the South East for years and despite the Millions killed because of their peaceful Protests asking for Separation, it was never reported or admitted....same thing is going to happen again and again and nothing will still happen...what a country!!

1 Like

Re: Download The Lagos #EndSARS Panel Report Here by Tzar(m): 7:31am On Nov 16, 2021
Sanwo Olu has won my heart on this one. To allow this report to see the light of day takes courage beyond imagination!
Re: Download The Lagos #EndSARS Panel Report Here by Offpoint1: 7:35am On Nov 16, 2021
Iamgrey5:
I must commend the Lagos state government for hiring people of integrity to carry out this inquiry because certain state with similar issues killed their inquiry before it even started.

I must also commend the state government for paying compensation to various victims of police brutality that were identified during the inquiry.

However, we need to know who sent the soilders to the lekki toll gate that Faithful night that led to the death of 9 young men as identified by the final report published by the disguised panel.
Let's stop pretending, we all know orders are given from the President.

1 Like

Re: Download The Lagos #EndSARS Panel Report Here by Tosman12(m): 8:14am On Nov 16, 2021
isn't it ironic that the same government that said no casualty and no one was killed set up a panel and the same government panel says there is casualty and people where shot at . i feel for those who are supporting this sycophantic government and saying nobody died including that old fool lai mohammed ... shame on him, he should be ashame of himself for going on to deny the killing on international TV to accuse DJ switch and uses power to turn that innocent girl into a fugitive. God will not forgive every one who deny this killings and pretend it didnt happen.... buhari and lai mohammed are near grave including tinubu and they massacre those innocent souls and expect to see heaven.... the curse of their mothers and families will forever be on their generations.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Rotimi Amaechi: I Never Said I Won't Support Tinubu, Muslim-Muslim Ticket / Governor Adeleke Votes In Ede, Commends New Electoral Act (Photos) / N4.7B Poll Cash: Three Mansions Traced To Fayose’s associate - EFCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.