Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,412 members, 7,850,470 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:59 PM

Troops Repel ISWAP’s Return To Askira Uba - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Troops Repel ISWAP’s Return To Askira Uba (13645 Views)

Houses On Fire As ISWAP Attacks Askira/Uba Again / Troops Kill ISWAP Commander, 37 Others In Askira/Uba (Photos) / Identities Of Soldiers Killed By ISWAP Terrorists In The Askira/Uba ambush (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Troops Repel ISWAP’s Return To Askira Uba by WibusJaga: 5:23am On Nov 16, 2021
Re: Troops Repel ISWAP’s Return To Askira Uba by Ngasky(m): 5:24am On Nov 16, 2021
God bless NA
Re: Troops Repel ISWAP’s Return To Askira Uba by Bolaji26(m): 5:26am On Nov 16, 2021
cool cool

cool

God Bless Nigeria Soldiers.

I could still remember around 2014 when boko haram operate their vehicle openly going for attack and bombing everywhere.

If not for the resistance from the forces, Nigeria would have long become Afganistan.

I appreciate your sacrifice soldiers.
Re: Troops Repel ISWAP’s Return To Askira Uba by OrdinaryNigeria(m): 5:36am On Nov 16, 2021
Anaerobi:
Nawa o.... So sorry.

But the truth is that, the northern Muslim knows the Orgin of this demonic people. Because the Muslims fully supported them at the initial stage. But God have is way of doing things.

Askira uba is home to borno Christians

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Troops Repel ISWAP’s Return To Askira Uba by drchibuike53(m): 5:37am On Nov 16, 2021
Bolaji26:
cool cool

cool

God Bless Nigeria Soldiers.

I could still remember around 2014 when boko haram operate their vehicle openly going for attack and bombing everywhere.

If not for the resistance from the forces, Nigeria would have long become Afganistan.

I appreciate your sacrifice soldiers.

Actually... Northern Nigeria is already like "Afghanistan" ......that shit can't happen down here
Re: Troops Repel ISWAP’s Return To Askira Uba by iLoveYouToo(m): 5:49am On Nov 16, 2021
Crowwejihadist:
Repel on paper, later you'll hear that they killed 18 soldiers not 4 as Nigerian Army claimed.

Seems you’re happy when the insurgents get the upper hand? A patriot you truly are

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Troops Repel ISWAP’s Return To Askira Uba by Nobody: 6:10am On Nov 16, 2021
Peace is departing from the earth as day goes by.. truly the end is nearer than we think.
Re: Troops Repel ISWAP’s Return To Askira Uba by sabreal: 6:10am On Nov 16, 2021
.I pray they will not soon repel them to the grave at the command of the chief terrerists

Doraty1:

https://www.tvcnews.tv/just-in-troops-repel-iswaps-return-to-askira-uba/
Re: Troops Repel ISWAP’s Return To Askira Uba by Elidrisy20: 6:30am On Nov 16, 2021
Wokenaija:
Now na ISWAP O!!!!! Give us Biafra before this cancer spreads to us .
oya take am tongue
Re: Troops Repel ISWAP’s Return To Askira Uba by Safyqueen: 6:32am On Nov 16, 2021
Ammishaddai:
This government can only deceive itself and those who want to be decieved . But as for me and the other level-headed Nigerians wey know the smell of propaganda , na audio killings be this lipsrsealed

Cannot just understand you guys. Is it that it is Buhari's government you people hates or it is the north in general or even Islam and her adherent Muslims?
Yesterday you people claim Boko Haram are being pampered, today you denied they were not being killed even sometimes with pictures of littered corpses, tomorrow you say no soldiers in the north east that all of them are in South East. Then you people will say there was massacre at Lekki despite no corpses and no missing individuals to justify it. Is this not madness because I can't call this academic sophistication you guys usually claim over the North.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Troops Repel ISWAP’s Return To Askira Uba by solidmyk(m): 6:35am On Nov 16, 2021
InvertedHammer:
/
It seems the Nigerian military have an order to sit and repel, never to attack. I never heard of any offensive against Boko Haram/ISWAP.

/

That's not how warfare is been done, the military doesn't have any idea of the enemies formation that's why they have to wait for them to attack. In this kind of situation the military are always on alert of any kind of attack, unless they're are been hinted by an informant of an enemy's gathering, then they'll be able to launch a surprise attack on them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Troops Repel ISWAP’s Return To Askira Uba by hope4nigeria(m): 6:39am On Nov 16, 2021
CryptoClub2018:

You are allergic to good news
No you may not be right, still believe in a propaganda government for almost 8years of lies is amount to bad news itself
Re: Troops Repel ISWAP’s Return To Askira Uba by Bolaji26(m): 6:41am On Nov 16, 2021
drchibuike53:

Actually... Northern Nigeria is already like "Afghanistan" ......that shit can't happen down here

Igbo amaka.

You get mind like the northern people??

I'm sure if all that is happening in the north happen in East.

All d affected state go don become deserted.

Lady ass pple.

Only good with Keypad.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Troops Repel ISWAP’s Return To Askira Uba by zinaunreal(m): 6:41am On Nov 16, 2021
This word repel is becoming very disgusting. When would they launch a major onslaught as they usuly did during Jonathan's time?
Re: Troops Repel ISWAP’s Return To Askira Uba by Lovenorth: 6:47am On Nov 16, 2021
Good job grin, Buhari may God continue to bless you
Re: Troops Repel ISWAP’s Return To Askira Uba by Nobody: 6:52am On Nov 16, 2021
OrdinaryNigeria:
Repellants

There was previous attack and the military left to 70km away.

Which kain news is this?

The military dont leave like dat
Obviously, you don't understand how big the north is.
Borno for instance is bigger than the whole of Sierra Leone
Re: Troops Repel ISWAP’s Return To Askira Uba by Ekpekus(m): 6:52am On Nov 16, 2021
When would the troop go on the offensive Always defensive or repelling or running away...
Re: Troops Repel ISWAP’s Return To Askira Uba by iyke2frankeze: 6:54am On Nov 16, 2021
CryptoClub2018:

So it is a good news that after burning down people's properties, the military came to repel them? Why are they military not present when they came or before they destroy lives and properties?
Re: Troops Repel ISWAP’s Return To Askira Uba by Wokenaija: 7:02am On Nov 16, 2021
Elidrisy20:
oya take am tongue
have your family in Borno paid their weekly ISWAP Tax yet ? Mugu!
Re: Troops Repel ISWAP’s Return To Askira Uba by jumper524(m): 7:03am On Nov 16, 2021
Crowwejihadist:
Repel on paper, later you'll hear that they killed 18 soldiers not 4 as Nigerian Army claimed.
but they killed a brigadier General and four soldiers, it wasn't on paper right?
Good news go kill you e sure me die, if you can't hide your sadism despite the sacrifices being made by these troops.
Re: Troops Repel ISWAP’s Return To Askira Uba by OrdinaryNigeria(m): 7:04am On Nov 16, 2021
safesurfer:
Obviously, you don't understand how big the north is.
Borno for instance is bigger than the whole of Sierra Leone

Wow
Let's share this country to enable good governance.

Nigeria is an amalgamation of many countries
Re: Troops Repel ISWAP’s Return To Askira Uba by Abzolutezero(m): 7:09am On Nov 16, 2021
I always find it hard to believe anything the Nigeria Army says.
Re: Troops Repel ISWAP’s Return To Askira Uba by egunna(m): 7:15am On Nov 16, 2021
Crowwejihadist:
tell me,all over d world where military reports d exact figure of their own casualty.its bad belle dat will kill all u enemies of dis country.
Re: Troops Repel ISWAP’s Return To Askira Uba by Doyou2019: 7:21am On Nov 16, 2021
mbaboy:
God bless our gallant soldiers. The sacrifices made by you guys are TOPNOTCH.
Mumu, where in the world has military might ever defeated poverty? Keep fooling yourselves.
Re: Troops Repel ISWAP’s Return To Askira Uba by BigYash: 7:24am On Nov 16, 2021
CryptoClub2018:

Fake news,which good news? You never still wise for this government tricks?
They said nobody died at lekki tollgate. I hope you saw the news,Lagos state government came out with yesterday?
Do not be deceived my gee.
Re: Troops Repel ISWAP’s Return To Askira Uba by Dedemworld: 7:28am On Nov 16, 2021
Crowwejihadist:

U heart is full of evil, and ur prayer is to see soldiers dying. May ur love ones replace those soldiers that u re wishing death. Idiot and more
Re: Troops Repel ISWAP’s Return To Askira Uba by ruggedtimi(m): 7:30am On Nov 16, 2021
This iswap I wonder the recruitment method they use, them no dey finish
Re: Troops Repel ISWAP’s Return To Askira Uba by Dedemworld: 7:30am On Nov 16, 2021
Doyou2019:

Mumu, where in the world has military might ever defeated poverty? Keep fooling yourselves.
Go and ask your fada
Re: Troops Repel ISWAP’s Return To Askira Uba by AmazingELixir: 7:30am On Nov 16, 2021
Doraty1:

https://www.tvcnews.tv/just-in-troops-repel-iswaps-return-to-askira-uba/

undecided

Op this killing scores you guys are always mentioning when it comes to terrorists casualty that we never ever see....the day that twenty(s) go do una something that day una go understand say other numbers dey for arithmetic.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2023: Obi’s Labour Party An Extension Of PDP — Sowore / German Chancellor, Olaf Scholz Hails Tinubu’s Reforms, To Visit Nigeria / Eight Suspects Arrested For Killing Police Officers In Delta – Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.