Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,915 members, 7,814,085 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:11 AM

Liverpool Suicide Bomber Is A Christian-daily Mail UK - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Liverpool Suicide Bomber Is A Christian-daily Mail UK (1887 Views)

Putin Flies A Heavy Supersonic Nuclear Bomber Amid NATO Tensions (Video, Pics) / Female Suicide Bomber Blows Herself Up On A Van, Killing 4 People In Pakistan / Russian Warplanes Intercept US B-52 Nuclear Bomber Over Pacific Ocean(Pix,video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Liverpool Suicide Bomber Is A Christian-daily Mail UK by NoSentiment: 7:00am On Nov 16, 2021
Re: Liverpool Suicide Bomber Is A Christian-daily Mail UK by Nahunger(m): 7:09am On Nov 16, 2021
Re: Liverpool Suicide Bomber Is A Christian-daily Mail UK by Agbegbaorogboye: 7:13am On Nov 16, 2021
NoSentiment:
Daily mail

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10205013/Police-suicide-bomber-blew-taxi-outside-Liverpools-Womens-Hospital.html

This is why the UK should reduce the influx of headslammers into their otherwise peaceful Christian country.
I'm sure the poor soul was radicalized and influenced by the terrorists to do like them.
Vigilance must be the eternal price of freedom

Mtchew. The op is simply practising taqiyya.
The terorist came from Iraq to seek asylum in the UK then turned round to kill his hosts.
Just imagine!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Liverpool Suicide Bomber Is A Christian-daily Mail UK by Hashabiah: 7:20am On Nov 16, 2021
This was just a muslim preying on the simplicity of Christians in order to carry out his islamic agenda

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Liverpool Suicide Bomber Is A Christian-daily Mail UK by Nobody: 7:21am On Nov 16, 2021
BLOODY LIES. HE IS NOT A CHRISTIAN.

He only used Christianity as a cover

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Liverpool Suicide Bomber Is A Christian-daily Mail UK by immortal2: 7:23am On Nov 16, 2021
Liars.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Liverpool Suicide Bomber Is A Christian-daily Mail UK by APCNig: 7:37am On Nov 16, 2021
Agbegbaorogboye:

This is why the UK should reduce the influx of headslammers into their otherwise peaceful Christian country.
I'm sure the poor soul was radicalized and influenced by the terrorists to do like them.

The terorist came from Iraq to seek asylum in the UK then turned round to kill his hosts.
Just imagine!!

Only an idiot can think like this.

Bit I no get talk for mouth because my Muslim brethren have become a big disgrace to humanity

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Liverpool Suicide Bomber Is A Christian-daily Mail UK by NoSentiment: 7:38am On Nov 16, 2021
Agbegbaorogboye:

Just imagine!!

Did u read the story at all? The bomber is from the religion of "love"!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Liverpool Suicide Bomber Is A Christian-daily Mail UK by EMAXIM(m): 7:55am On Nov 16, 2021
He was never a Christian. Thought converting to Christianity will hasten is course with the authority

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Liverpool Suicide Bomber Is A Christian-daily Mail UK by Leverage2021: 8:10am On Nov 16, 2021
Op he is not Christian but a Muslim playing Taqiya

He is a Muslim from Iraq who is an asylum seeker in UK and claimed to be a Christian persecuted in Iraq to get UK access

The moment he entered UK his Islamic agenda was revealed

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Liverpool Suicide Bomber Is A Christian-daily Mail UK by Grace001: 8:13am On Nov 16, 2021
They (UK) should go back to afghan and get more headslammer terrorist all in the name of rescue.

They should continue to bring in terrorist monsters in their country

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Liverpool Suicide Bomber Is A Christian-daily Mail UK by Leverage2021: 8:13am On Nov 16, 2021
APCNig:

Bit I no get talk for mouth because my Muslim brethren have become a big disgrace to humanity
Since they are Islamic pigs in mud they want to drag others to their mud

Sahih al-Bukhari 3295

Narrated Abu Huraira:

The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "If anyone of you rouses from sleep and performs the ablution, he should wash his nose by putting water in it and then blowing it out thrice, because Satan has stayed in the upper part of his nose all the night."
grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Liverpool Suicide Bomber Is A Christian-daily Mail UK by DeMekus: 8:15am On Nov 16, 2021
Before you move to a new neighborhood, make sure your neighbours are not Muslims, or at least there are more Christians than Muslims in that neighborhood. E get why.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Liverpool Suicide Bomber Is A Christian-daily Mail UK by Leverage2021: 8:16am On Nov 16, 2021
NoSentiment:

no the bomber is from religion of piss all his life in Iraq

He played Taqiya that he is now christian overnight because of asylum but Muslims are allowed to lie in Islam if that would help jihad

So no surprise

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Liverpool Suicide Bomber Is A Christian-daily Mail UK by Tranquillity360: 8:23am On Nov 16, 2021
All muslim are not terrorists but all terrorists are muslim.

Fact..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Liverpool Suicide Bomber Is A Christian-daily Mail UK by Leverage2021: 8:28am On Nov 16, 2021
What is funny is that for an asylum seeker you won't have time to immediately start committing crime within months if your asylum is sincere

Unless you have a criminal agenda planned before coming especially when you have lived all your life as a Terrorist Muslim in your previous country with desperation to claim anything to get in

This is why Europe should stop accepting Muslim Terrorists

3 Likes

Re: Liverpool Suicide Bomber Is A Christian-daily Mail UK by Agbegbaorogboye: 8:30am On Nov 16, 2021
NoSentiment:

What you read is different from what the story says aboki.
The man gain the trust of innocent Christian couple by claiming to convert so he could be granted asylum and live in Christian UK.
He wanted asylum from Muslim and terrorist infected Iraq.
Alas, it was all taqqiya. He was only hustling for 72 hunchback virgins

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Liverpool Suicide Bomber Is A Christian-daily Mail UK by Leverage2021: 8:38am On Nov 16, 2021
Agbegbaorogboye:

What you read is different from what the story says aboki.
The man gain the trust of innocent Christian couple by claiming to convert so he could be granted asylum and live in Christian UK.
He wanted asylum from Muslim and terrorist infected Iraq.
Alas, it was all taqqiya. He was only hustling for 72 hunchback virgins
I wonder why the foolish op hasn't pasted the full story angry grin grin

I forgot he would get himself bursted so he puts a sensational headline and no story for Taqqiya

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Liverpool Suicide Bomber Is A Christian-daily Mail UK by inoki247: 8:54am On Nov 16, 2021
The OP should goan read again...

is an islamic convert from Iraq he blew himself up cause dey couldn't grant him asylum....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Liverpool Suicide Bomber Is A Christian-daily Mail UK by Samunique(m): 8:56am On Nov 16, 2021
Leverage2021:
Since they are Islamic pigs in mud they want to drag others to their mud

Sahih al-Bukhari 3295

Narrated Abu Huraira:

The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "If anyone of you rouses from sleep and performs the ablution, he should wash his nose by putting water in it and then blowing it out thrice, because Satan has stayed in the upper part of his nose all the night."
grin

Hahahahaha grin

So by implication, Satan is now doing all night inside the nose of every Muslim.
grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Liverpool Suicide Bomber Is A Christian-daily Mail UK by CaptainAyub: 8:57am On Nov 16, 2021
Agbegbaorogboye:

Just imagine!!
Don't mind the stupid OP.
The bomber is the usual Islamabad headslammer who fled the middle east and WHO CONVERTED TO CHRISTIANITY AT THE CHURCH HE LATER BOMBED.
It's there in the link

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Liverpool Suicide Bomber Is A Christian-daily Mail UK by CaptainAyub: 9:00am On Nov 16, 2021
NoSentiment:

Criminal like you.
An Islamic terrorist from Iraq who pretended to be a Christian is now a Christian

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Liverpool Suicide Bomber Is A Christian-daily Mail UK by Samunique(m): 9:03am On Nov 16, 2021
I didn't bother myself with the op taqqiya bcs I know, there are no other bombers in the world, but the Muslims.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Liverpool Suicide Bomber Is A Christian-daily Mail UK by CaptainAyub: 9:03am On Nov 16, 2021
Samunique:

Hahahahaha grin

So by implication, Satan is now doing all night insii the nose of every Muslim.
grin
cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Liverpool Suicide Bomber Is A Christian-daily Mail UK by mohims(m): 9:04am On Nov 16, 2021
He was a Muslim. He only converted just to use I to deceive people. Islam and terrorism are like 5&6. Islam is the worst thing that has ever happened to mankind. May punish Prophet Muhammad wherever he is. Islam is like a cancer

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Liverpool Suicide Bomber Is A Christian-daily Mail UK by lereinter(m): 9:10am On Nov 16, 2021
Was he killing for Allah or Jesus Christ

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Liverpool Suicide Bomber Is A Christian-daily Mail UK by Samunique(m): 9:19am On Nov 16, 2021
CaptainAyub:

cheesy cheesy
That funny Addith just made my day this morning.

I was laughing grin inside the vehicle like someone whose wife just returned from a long time journey.

Islam Sha cheesy a very funny religion !!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Liverpool Suicide Bomber Is A Christian-daily Mail UK by CaptainAyub: 9:27am On Nov 16, 2021
Samunique:
That funny Addith just made my day this morning.

I was laughing grin inside the vehicle like someone whose wife just returned from a long time journey.

Islam Sha cheesy a very funny religion !!!
Some have postulated that Muhammad was suffering from schizophrenia grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Liverpool Suicide Bomber Is A Christian-daily Mail UK by Samunique(m): 10:09am On Nov 16, 2021
CaptainAyub:

Some have postulated that Muhammad was suffering from schizophrenia grin

Hah grin , they're coming for your head, hope your house no get address ? cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Liverpool Suicide Bomber Is A Christian-daily Mail UK by suffering: 10:15am On Nov 16, 2021
The funniest part is this thread is one Nairalander having an argument with himself using multiple accounts. What won’t I see here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Liverpool Suicide Bomber Is A Christian-daily Mail UK by Samunique(m): 10:53am On Nov 16, 2021
APCNig:

Wow !!!

One semi-honest Muslim sighted for the first time here on nairaland.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Russia Warships , Warplanes Launch Devastating Attack On Ukraine Overnight / Breaking News~iran Fires Off Long-range Missile In Latest Test. / Number Of British Muslims Will Double To 5.5m In 20 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.