Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,200 members, 7,835,975 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:33 PM

Liverpool Suicide Bomber Is A Christian-daily Mail UK - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Liverpool Suicide Bomber Is A Christian-daily Mail UK (1907 Views)

Putin Flies A Heavy Supersonic Nuclear Bomber Amid NATO Tensions (Video, Pics) / Female Suicide Bomber Blows Herself Up On A Van, Killing 4 People In Pakistan / Russian Warplanes Intercept US B-52 Nuclear Bomber Over Pacific Ocean(Pix,video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Liverpool Suicide Bomber Is A Christian-daily Mail UK by FoolishBoy419: 12:29pm On Nov 16, 2021
Samunique:
That funny Addith just made my day this morning.

I was laughing grin inside the vehicle like someone whose wife just returned from a long time journey.

Islam Sha cheesy a very funny religion !!!

All religions are stupid. According to Christianity, Jesus raped his mother inorder to give birth to himself. Afterwards, he sacrificed himself for the sins of his own creation.
Re: Liverpool Suicide Bomber Is A Christian-daily Mail UK by NoSentiment: 12:32pm On Nov 16, 2021
CaptainAyub:

Criminal like you.
An Islamic terrorist from Iraq who pretended to be a Christian is now a Christian

With the way u and many other xtians behave in total disregard of truth, objectivity and common sense, God forbid that any human being converts to ur religion of Christianity! What's there to take away in Christianity, if not absolute disregard for truth, objectivity, and common sense, a trait i observe in all Nigerian xtians I've had interactions with including you. What moral values do Nigerian xtians like you stand for? NOTHING! NOTHING!! NOTHING!!! You live life like animals without any moral code! With the way, u and other xtians on this forum and off it behave, I see nothing good in Christianity or Christians to make any sensible person convert !

1 Like

Re: Liverpool Suicide Bomber Is A Christian-daily Mail UK by Leverage2021: 3:42pm On Nov 16, 2021
Samunique:

Hahahahaha grin

So by implication, Satan is now doing all night inside the nose of every Muslim.
grin
Since you christians say your body is the temple of God

Mohamed gat copy too na but made Muslims the temple of Satan

grin grin grin

Sahih al-Bukhari 3289

Narrated Abu Huraira:

The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "Yawning is from Satan and if anyone of you yawns, he should check his yawning as much as possible, for if anyone of you (during the act of yawning) should say: 'Ha', Satan will laugh at him."

Are you aware that all Muslims who yawn are possessed by Satan too "because Satan created yawning" according to Mohamed grin grin

Cc captainayub
Re: Liverpool Suicide Bomber Is A Christian-daily Mail UK by Leverage2021: 3:45pm On Nov 16, 2021
NoSentiment:

With the way u and many other xtians behave in total disregard of truth, objectivity and common sense, God forbid that any human being converts to ur religion of Christianity! What's there to take away in Christianity, if not absolute disregard for truth, objectivity, and common sense, a trait i observe in all Nigerian xtians I've had interactions with including you. What moral values do Nigerian xtians like you stand for? NOTHING! NOTHING!! NOTHING!!! You live life like animals without any moral code! With the way, u and other xtians on this forum and off it behave, I see nothing good in Christianity or Christians to make any sensible person convert !
grin grin Abdul christianity no get morals but your prophet used to copy Christian's and their morals as standard

Do you have sense like this

Sahih al-Bukhari 5917

The Prophet (ﷺ) used to copy the people of the Scriptures in matters in which there was no order from Allah.
The people of the Scripture used to let their hair hang down while the pagans used to part their hair. So the Prophet (ﷺ) let his hair hang down first, but later on he parted it.
Re: Liverpool Suicide Bomber Is A Christian-daily Mail UK by NoSentiment: 4:08pm On Nov 16, 2021
Leverage2021:
grin grin Abdul christianity no get morals but your prophet used to copy Christian's and their morals as standard

Do you have sense like this

Sahih al-Bukhari 5917

The Prophet (ﷺ) used to copy the people of the Scriptures in matters in which there was no order from Allah.
The people of the Scripture used to let their hair hang down while the pagans used to part their hair. So the Prophet (ﷺ) let his hair hang down first, but later on he parted it.

U are an ignoramus. U don't know usool al hadith. Continue to advertise ur ignorance by Googling and pasting things u know nothing about.
Re: Liverpool Suicide Bomber Is A Christian-daily Mail UK by Leverage2021: 4:15pm On Nov 16, 2021
NoSentiment:

U are an ignoramus. U don't know usool al hadith. Continue to advertise ur ignorance by Googling and pasting things u know nothing about.
cheesy grin grin Werey e shock you abi

No shift goal post o cos Hadith dem no use two head take write am

That is your plophet copying morals from christians
Re: Liverpool Suicide Bomber Is A Christian-daily Mail UK by Samunique(m): 5:55pm On Nov 16, 2021
Leverage2021:
Since you christians say your body is the temple of God

Mohamed gat copy too na but made Muslims the temple of Satan

grin grin grin

Sahih al-Bukhari 3289

Narrated Abu Huraira:

The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "Yawning is from Satan and if anyone of you yawns, he should check his yawning as much as possible, for if anyone of you (during the act of yawning) should say: 'Ha', Satan will laugh at him."

Are you aware that all Muslims who yawn are possessed by Satan too "because Satan created yawning" according to Mohamed grin grin

Cc captainayub
grin
Re: Liverpool Suicide Bomber Is A Christian-daily Mail UK by Agbegbaorogboye: 8:43pm On Nov 16, 2021
NoSentiment:

It's like it's beginning to pain you o grin grin

Sha don't go and bomb yourself

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Liverpool Suicide Bomber Is A Christian-daily Mail UK by NoSentiment: 10:25pm On Nov 16, 2021
Agbegbaorogboye:

It's like it's beginning to pain you o grin grin

Sha don't go and bomb yourself

How can a Nigerian xian like u who doesn't stand for any moral value and fall for any immorality pain me? I actually pity you!
Re: Liverpool Suicide Bomber Is A Christian-daily Mail UK by panafrican(m): 12:04am On Nov 17, 2021
A Muslim disguised as a Christian.
Re: Liverpool Suicide Bomber Is A Christian-daily Mail UK by joyandfaith: 5:21am On Nov 17, 2021
NoSentiment:
Daily mail

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10205013/Police-suicide-bomber-blew-taxi-outside-Liverpools-Womens-Hospital.html

EXCLUSIVE: Suicide bomber who died when his device blew up outside hospital was an asylum seeker
Enzo Almeni was born Emad Jamil Al-Swealmeen and raised in Iraq before moving to UK several years ago
Almeni was taken in by Malcolm and Elizabeth Hitchcott in 2017 and converted from Islam to Christianity in Liverpool Cathedral, the venue it is thought he wanted to blow up on Remembrance Sunday
Speaking exclusively to MailOnline, Mr Hitchcott said that Almeni had mental health issues and was arrested and sectioned in 2014 for carrying a knife around central Liverpool
Almeni blew up a taxi outside Liverpool Women's Hospital yesterday, just before 11am Remembrance silence
Taxi driver David Perry was hailed hero by friends who said he locked the 'suspicious' man in his car
Three men - aged 21, 26 and 29 - were arrested under Terrorism Act in raids in Liverpool yesterday afternoon
A fourth man, 20, arrested on suspicion of the same terror offence today, close to property raided last night
Mr Perry suffered relatively minor injuries and has already been released from hospital, friends said
Did you know Enzo Almeni, aka Emad Jamil Al-Swealmeen? Email jack.wright@mailonline.co.uk
Re: Liverpool Suicide Bomber Is A Christian-daily Mail UK by Agbegbaorogboye: 2:42pm On Nov 17, 2021
NoSentiment:

How can a Nigerian xian like u who doesn't stand for any moral value and fall for any immorality pain me? I actually pity you!

You're talking of morality as a headslammer?
Getat!! angry
Re: Liverpool Suicide Bomber Is A Christian-daily Mail UK by NoSentiment: 3:13pm On Nov 17, 2021
Agbegbaorogboye:

You're talking of morality as a headslammer?
Getat!! angry

The real headslammer is the giver of this command in Luke 19v27
Re: Liverpool Suicide Bomber Is A Christian-daily Mail UK by NoSentiment: 6:56pm On Nov 30, 2021
DeMekus:
Before you move to a new neighborhood, make sure your neighbours are not Muslims, or at least there are more Christians than Muslims in that neighborhood. E get why.

This means u have never lived with Muslims

(1) (2) (Reply)

Russian Military Plane Shot Down On The Kharkov Front By Ukraine Forces / 15 Countries Without Armed Forces / Iran Launches Its First Satellite [Made In Iran]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.