Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,203 members, 7,835,992 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

EndSARS Judicial Panel Report Features On CNN (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EndSARS Judicial Panel Report Features On CNN (Video) (32214 Views)

Peter Obi Live Interview On CNN (Video link and Picture) / Lagos White Paper On #EndSARS Judicial Panel Report In Pictures / James Nwafor Summoned By Anambra #EndSARS Judicial Panel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EndSARS Judicial Panel Report Features On CNN (Video) by dich: 9:59am On Nov 16, 2021
Let's see what "liar mohammed" will say this time, won't b surprised if he comes out to say the Judicial panel enquiry report is fake news!!

1 Like

Re: EndSARS Judicial Panel Report Features On CNN (Video) by Xclusivedaniel6(m): 10:00am On Nov 16, 2021
Lionnation:
you mean Yoruba muslims
Don't b stupid in life
There's no need for tribalism and religious attacks now
Re: EndSARS Judicial Panel Report Features On CNN (Video) by BigYash: 10:00am On Nov 16, 2021
Memphitz357:

Alongside Hellinus and Mannabbqgrillz
They already know. I even thought in their religion.. People that support evil like them,are stoned to death.. Most especially that one they call Lai

1 Like

Re: EndSARS Judicial Panel Report Features On CNN (Video) by Gentledizzle: 10:02am On Nov 16, 2021
Where is that dead rat BBQ guy.. that said it was fake news then. It shall never be well with you.

3 Likes

Re: EndSARS Judicial Panel Report Features On CNN (Video) by Juoflife1(f): 10:02am On Nov 16, 2021
Liar Mahmud will respond soon.
Re: EndSARS Judicial Panel Report Features On CNN (Video) by yetunsbay(m): 10:02am On Nov 16, 2021
Oga Lie go pick CNN call to comments
Re: EndSARS Judicial Panel Report Features On CNN (Video) by blueprint22(m): 10:02am On Nov 16, 2021
Haaah....what a merciful God....And this wicked souls are still alive... embarassed

1 Like

Re: EndSARS Judicial Panel Report Features On CNN (Video) by greggng: 10:02am On Nov 16, 2021
RoyalBoutique:
I thought CNN later changed its tone and said there wasn't any massacre?

They didn't at all. They stood their ground ...that was why llai Muhammed was attacking them here and there but they have been vindicated

1 Like

Re: EndSARS Judicial Panel Report Features On CNN (Video) by sokera: 10:03am On Nov 16, 2021
Asgard73:
People debunking Are those that know Nigerians won’t vote for the lord and savior Tinubu
They’re doing all to sell the candidate of a cold blooded killer.

This humans are more desperate than their fellow skull miners
I know you are not happy in 1 day if you have not romance the Jagaban name but note and over note today , Jagaban will be the next President of Nigeria and he will return Nigeria back to regional government… if you like die while promoting your propaganda against Tinubu
Re: EndSARS Judicial Panel Report Features On CNN (Video) by Livingjahguy: 10:04am On Nov 16, 2021
MadamVanessa:
Good one

Let the world sees and know what the poor masses in this uselessss contraption are going through in the hands of those they voted into power to lead them.

Let the world know that south easterners, south west and south south are not fools to agitate for a separate nation, that things like this leads to this endless agitation.

It shall never be well with Lai Muhammed and Buhari in this life. Their last days on earth shall be disgraceful, maggot and vultures shall feed on their carcasses and to all zombies alike.

I am happy finally DJ switch and CNN has been vindicated.

I love this news just for @DJ Switch and @CNN international

1 Like

Re: EndSARS Judicial Panel Report Features On CNN (Video) by RoyalBoutique(m): 10:05am On Nov 16, 2021
brandmix:

U mistaken the NTA that you watch for CNN brov.

Ok
Re: EndSARS Judicial Panel Report Features On CNN (Video) by RoyalBoutique(m): 10:06am On Nov 16, 2021
greggng:

They didn't at all. They stood their ground ...that was why llai Muhammed was attacking them here and there but they have been vindicated

Ok.

It was probably all these fake bloggers.

Cos I know I read it somewhere on nairaland.
Re: EndSARS Judicial Panel Report Features On CNN (Video) by pedrilo: 10:07am On Nov 16, 2021
I am amazed that there are still men of honour in the judiciary.
They spoke truth to power.
Posterity will judge them well

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS Judicial Panel Report Features On CNN (Video) by plaindealer: 10:08am On Nov 16, 2021
grin grin grin grin

Re: EndSARS Judicial Panel Report Features On CNN (Video) by ma373733(m): 10:10am On Nov 16, 2021
You can now imagine what happened in the east during the operation python dance

3 Likes

Re: EndSARS Judicial Panel Report Features On CNN (Video) by slowice(m): 10:11am On Nov 16, 2021
The only thing that gives me joy thesedays is when I remember that I didn't vote for this lifeless, corrupt, wicked, murderous, inept, economy wrecking and disastrous administration grin

We been knew grin

3 Likes

Re: EndSARS Judicial Panel Report Features On CNN (Video) by Dmano: 10:13am On Nov 16, 2021
The news is sweet for DJ switch and CNN,but for Mr lie,I don't know what he make of it,its either fake or there was no toll gate in that place

1 Like

Re: EndSARS Judicial Panel Report Features On CNN (Video) by dapolaw(m): 10:15am On Nov 16, 2021
So na Tinubu be governor of Lagos, or the IGP or the commander in chief of the armed forces...

Guy, when will you start using your head to reason?

Asgard73:
People debunking Are those that know Nigerians won’t vote for the lord and savior Tinubu
They’re doing all to sell the candidate of a cold blooded killer.

This humans are more desperate than their fellow skull miners
Re: EndSARS Judicial Panel Report Features On CNN (Video) by obainojazz(m): 10:16am On Nov 16, 2021
Imagine sending the Army to a protest without violence!

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS Judicial Panel Report Features On CNN (Video) by Nobody: 10:17am On Nov 16, 2021
HelloWriter:
CNN vindicated at last. Where is Lie Muhammad? Nigerians, let's be prepared for self-help because we've got no Government. Boko Haram or ISWAP or 'Bandits' might just take over this country one day as the Talibans took over Afghanistan.
They will take the over your north. Your terrorists brothers are not dumb enough to cross to the south. Ona dey learn .
Re: EndSARS Judicial Panel Report Features On CNN (Video) by Befulfilled(f): 10:18am On Nov 16, 2021
Lai (liar) Mohammed and Femi Adeshina should just apologize and immediately resign. Very quickly. It is a pity what we have as government in the country.
Re: EndSARS Judicial Panel Report Features On CNN (Video) by Memphitz357: 10:21am On Nov 16, 2021
BigYash:
They already know. I even thought in their religion.. People that support evil like them,are stoned to death.. Most especially that one they call Lai
Don't mind them. Those fools have been calling the mods to remove my posts. I'm just waiting for them to show up on this forum.
Hellinus & Mannabbqgrillz!!!!
Come out oooooooooooo!!!!
Re: EndSARS Judicial Panel Report Features On CNN (Video) by Befulfilled(f): 10:22am On Nov 16, 2021
dapolaw:
So na Tinubu be governor of Lagos, or the IGP or the commander in chief of the armed forces...

Guy, when will you start using your head to reason?

You are even the one who need your head the most. So the blocking of Lekki Tollgate was primarily against whose interest? Is it not Tinubu who thought he was losing money daily, therefore the protesters must be forcefully dislodged from the place?
Re: EndSARS Judicial Panel Report Features On CNN (Video) by dapolaw(m): 10:30am On Nov 16, 2021
Una go just open mouth waaaah just dey yarn dust.... Why hin no carry soldiers or mopol go TVC office to go kill protesters that committed arson there...

Una go just sit down and write stories that sooth your narratives.

So nah only Tinubu ENDSARS protest affected economically?

Like I said when next you want to write use your sense of reasoning.

Befulfilled:

You are even the one who need your head the most. So the blocking of Lekki Tollgate was primarily against whose interest? Is it not Tinubu who thought he was losing money daily, therefore the protesters must be forcefully dislodged from the place?
Re: EndSARS Judicial Panel Report Features On CNN (Video) by Perfectnumber6(m): 10:32am On Nov 16, 2021
Yoruba miscreant Muslims have done a lot of harm to Nigeria than good.. They are bunch of good for nothing people and deserves to be sent to the Northeastern part of the country where their bomb making counterparts are .. I spit on their terrorist heads .. Tueh..

None of you should quote me .
Re: EndSARS Judicial Panel Report Features On CNN (Video) by smirn(m): 10:34am On Nov 16, 2021
So what about the CNN report on the outcome of the judicial panel of enquiry? Was the panel of enquiry set up by CNN? Was CNN part of the enquiry? They are quick to echo the submission of the report of an independent panel of enquiry set up by the Lagos State government. It's only gullible Nigerian that will go by this inglorious journalism by a foreign media. Every well meaning Nigerian should appreciate the Lagos State government for their efforts so far and wait to see the detailed report and recommendation of the enquiry.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS Judicial Panel Report Features On CNN (Video) by pquaver(m): 10:38am On Nov 16, 2021
psychologist:
There’s no reason why icc shouldn’t pick Buhari, lie Mohammed and COAs come 2023

#genocide

You wait tire believe me...
Re: EndSARS Judicial Panel Report Features On CNN (Video) by Jidegaf(m): 10:40am On Nov 16, 2021
I am still waiting for Mr lai response to the report.
However check my signature for any type of properties in Surulere (buy,rent and lease).
Re: EndSARS Judicial Panel Report Features On CNN (Video) by MissionaryArchi(m): 10:43am On Nov 16, 2021
Never knew a panel set up by the government can come out plain, unbiased and truthful.
This is commendable
Re: EndSARS Judicial Panel Report Features On CNN (Video) by Vivian16: 10:44am On Nov 16, 2021
FreeStuffsNG:
Have you wondered why CNN is the first to rush and carry the report as news ? And not even BBC or Nigeria's mainstream traditional media that had correspondents on ground during the protest unlike CNN ?
Thank God the report is in black and white.
All the enemies of Nigeria will lose las las. They always lose. God bless Nigeria.
All the supporters of this evil and blood sucking government shall be visited by the hot judgment and vengeance of the Almighty God, the truth they are paid to hide will hunt them and their entire generation forever, they shall be drunken with the cup of their wickedness and iniquity, the ground on which the innocent blood was shed shall be too hot for them, the sun, the moon, the rain shall be against them, the tears of the innocent murdered shall serve as their tea, their own death will be more painful and tragic that the mother earth will reject their corpse and they will be thrown inside the evil forest. Say Amen to this prayer if one Nigeria is more important to you than the innocent lives being lost due to the wickedness and carelessness of this regime.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bayelsa Election: Yenagoa Residents Celebrate, Mock PDP With Songs (Video) / Igboho On Planned Lagos Rally: Some People Threatening To Kill Us In Lagos / Buhari Approves Governing Boards For NPA And NIMASA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.