Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,114 members, 7,849,481 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:24 PM

EndSARS: ‘Truth Needs No Defence’, DJ Switch Speaks On Panel’s Report - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EndSARS: ‘Truth Needs No Defence’, DJ Switch Speaks On Panel’s Report (19170 Views)

Drama As Senators Walk Out On Panel Over ‘Lopsided Recruitment’ In Army / EndSARS: Lagos To Release White Paper On Panel Report Today – Sanwo-Olu / DJ Switch Speaks To Canadian Parliament Over Lekki Shootings (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EndSARS: ‘Truth Needs No Defence’, DJ Switch Speaks On Panel’s Report by bencr7: 1:58pm On Nov 16, 2021
Asgard73:
... and they called her igbo lady with igbo agenda to destabilize Yoruba land

God catch them..

God bless igbo ladies worldwide..

they will keep hating their superiors.. with nothing to do about it.

It creation and they can’t recreate.. even with all their propaganda and blackmail..

What has been .. can’t be changed
I am Igbo like u but tribalism is making u to always comment sick things and making u not reason alright

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: ‘Truth Needs No Defence’, DJ Switch Speaks On Panel’s Report by MissionaryArchi(m): 2:00pm On Nov 16, 2021
Moferere:
Res ipsa loquitur
The fact speaks for itself.
I love this, man, you just took me back to my days of intensive comprehensive writing.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: ‘Truth Needs No Defence’, DJ Switch Speaks On Panel’s Report by RodgersAkpafu: 2:00pm On Nov 16, 2021
IgweOfNnewi:
She should go to her state or town and stop the clout chasing, deranged hypocrite
Just go and sleep
Una format don cast

5 Likes

Re: EndSARS: ‘Truth Needs No Defence’, DJ Switch Speaks On Panel’s Report by bencr7: 2:04pm On Nov 16, 2021
IgweOfNnewi:
She should go to her state or town and stop the clout chasing, deranged hypocrite
shut up fake Igbo claiming igweofEwu, wat have going to her state got to do with wat has happen.evil man try again later it can't work diz time

4 Likes

Re: EndSARS: ‘Truth Needs No Defence’, DJ Switch Speaks On Panel’s Report by bencr7: 2:10pm On Nov 16, 2021
Tinubu4presiden:
iGBO tribe,are the initial problem calamity of this nation.before our colonial Master left us to rule out selves,which it's Yoruba people that lead the struggle of freedom.the agreement we had with colonial Master is REGIONAL govt.its iGBO man as a military head of state that introduce UNITARY system of government, just because he didn't want AWOLOWO to controls WESTERN.resource pure jealous of yoruba.hatred.even when AGBARI OJUKWU is fighting for Biafra the Nnamdi Azikiwe never supported his.his busy shouting ONE Nigeria.......so any Biafra should be cruch like powder......
iGBO cause the Nigeria problems
try again later stop changing d narrative, later nw will now start quoting urself like if ur brain is suffering from madness

5 Likes

Re: EndSARS: ‘Truth Needs No Defence’, DJ Switch Speaks On Panel’s Report by JooEeL(m): 2:14pm On Nov 16, 2021
THE DEAFENING SILENCE OF THE ZOMBIES ON NAIRALAND IS ALARMING. grin

OBALOLA55, THE CURSED ZOMBIES DON DISAPPEAR O.

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS: ‘Truth Needs No Defence’, DJ Switch Speaks On Panel’s Report by JooEeL(m): 2:19pm On Nov 16, 2021
Tinubu4presiden:
iGBO tribe,are the initial problem calamity of this nation.before our colonial Master left us to rule out selves,which it's Yoruba people that lead the struggle of freedom.the agreement we had with colonial Master is REGIONAL govt.its iGBO man as a military head of state that introduce UNITARY system of government, just because he didn't want AWOLOWO to controls WESTERN.resource pure jealous of yoruba.hatred.even when AGBARI OJUKWU is fighting for Biafra the Nnamdi Azikiwe never supported his.his busy shouting ONE Nigeria.......so any Biafra should be cruch like powder......

Hey Mr Fulani man, No one asked u for any silly history bro.

I'm Yoruba. No one falls for such divisive trash anymore.

5 Likes

Re: EndSARS: ‘Truth Needs No Defence’, DJ Switch Speaks On Panel’s Report by NaijaSumi: 2:19pm On Nov 16, 2021
Buhari is a murderer

4 Likes

Re: EndSARS: ‘Truth Needs No Defence’, DJ Switch Speaks On Panel’s Report by BluntCrazeMan: 2:20pm On Nov 16, 2021
nairavsdollars:
Pls DJ Switch, return to your fatherland. We need you here
Not so soon my brother..
Until 2 years after Buhari is gone

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: ‘Truth Needs No Defence’, DJ Switch Speaks On Panel’s Report by ablejesus26(m): 2:23pm On Nov 16, 2021
She has been vindicated
God bless Her
so what happens now?
hope the useless soldiers will face justice undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: EndSARS: ‘Truth Needs No Defence’, DJ Switch Speaks On Panel’s Report by ablejesus26(m): 2:28pm On Nov 16, 2021
Tinubu4presiden:

At least you for go learn English first so you go fit do this Yoruba vs Igbo wey you dey destined to do well��

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: ‘Truth Needs No Defence’, DJ Switch Speaks On Panel’s Report by Dreadshy: 2:28pm On Nov 16, 2021
nairavsdollars:
so she can be mailafiad?
Re: EndSARS: ‘Truth Needs No Defence’, DJ Switch Speaks On Panel’s Report by sonofanarchy(m): 2:39pm On Nov 16, 2021
nairavsdollars:
return where? e be like femi adeshitna be this...
Re: EndSARS: ‘Truth Needs No Defence’, DJ Switch Speaks On Panel’s Report by Asgard73: 2:43pm On Nov 16, 2021
bencr7:
I am Igbo like u but tribalism is making u to always comment sick things and making u not reason alright

Get off my mention.
Re: EndSARS: ‘Truth Needs No Defence’, DJ Switch Speaks On Panel’s Report by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 2:48pm On Nov 16, 2021
IgweOfNnewi:
Waooooh is that Star boy, amiable undisputed professor Yemi Osibanjo, the incoming president of the federal republic of Nigeria, I know him, I know his name, but I don't know your father's name.

You could have kept quiet.....I was rating you 0.00002% before but now.........I can't find any figure for you

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: ‘Truth Needs No Defence’, DJ Switch Speaks On Panel’s Report by Pharaohny: 2:51pm On Nov 16, 2021
A
Re: EndSARS: ‘Truth Needs No Defence’, DJ Switch Speaks On Panel’s Report by Cyriloha(m): 2:53pm On Nov 16, 2021
[s]
IgweOfNnewi:
[/s]

Get senses biko, this year is already finished and you never get ☝️ single akimbo is so bad…. I think I should name you Captain �‍✈️ fulllllz
Re: EndSARS: ‘Truth Needs No Defence’, DJ Switch Speaks On Panel’s Report by alphaNomega: 3:01pm On Nov 16, 2021
nairavsdollars:
She would be killed
Re: EndSARS: ‘Truth Needs No Defence’, DJ Switch Speaks On Panel’s Report by alphaNomega: 3:03pm On Nov 16, 2021
DawnStudios:
A government built on lie and deceit is a failed government. You killed your youths because they demanded for a better life?
Shame on you and all your supporters.

Sadly, there is no shame to such atrocities. China did the same to her citizens in 1971 and that same political party is running the show till today.

It's a bloody jungle out there
Re: EndSARS: ‘Truth Needs No Defence’, DJ Switch Speaks On Panel’s Report by bencr7: 3:05pm On Nov 16, 2021
Asgard73:

Get off my mention.
tribalism addict, ur help can come from d tribe hate

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: ‘Truth Needs No Defence’, DJ Switch Speaks On Panel’s Report by dokyOloye: 3:05pm On Nov 16, 2021
Tallesty1:
What happened after the endsars protest in lagos and other parts of Nigeria reinforced my belief that there can never be a genuine unity between Igbos and Yorubas.

I am still waiting for them to blame IPOB for ordering the shooting at protesters.
Yorubas have taken what should be a healthy competition as a deadly fight.
This is why I personally want Nigeria to be divided.
The hatred for Igbos is too much.
Despite d banter,you can never see any Igbo wishing yorubas death but watch out anytime Fulani controlled army or herdsmen are killing Igbos you will see Yorubas clapping for them.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: ‘Truth Needs No Defence’, DJ Switch Speaks On Panel’s Report by dokyOloye: 3:09pm On Nov 16, 2021
bencr7:
Did he tell a lie?
Or you also never heard igbos were blamed for looting oba lilwayne's palace until videos appeared showing d ppl speaking yoruba while swimming in the oba's pool?
Or u didn't see that video where MC Oluomo rebuked the person trying to insinuate igbos looted Onikan police station?
I pity you wt this your reasoning

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS: ‘Truth Needs No Defence’, DJ Switch Speaks On Panel’s Report by Blackdisciple(m): 3:15pm On Nov 16, 2021
God bless u
Re: EndSARS: ‘Truth Needs No Defence’, DJ Switch Speaks On Panel’s Report by specialmati(m): 3:22pm On Nov 16, 2021
Tinubu4presiden:
iGBO tribe,are the initial problem calamity of this nation.before our colonial Master left us to rule out selves,which it's Yoruba people that lead the struggle of freedom.the agreement we had with colonial Master is REGIONAL govt.its iGBO man as a military head of state that introduce UNITARY system of government, just because he didn't want AWOLOWO to controls WESTERN.resource pure jealous of yoruba.hatred.even when AGBARI OJUKWU island fighting for Biafra the Nnamdi Azikiwe never supported his.his busy shouting ONE Nigeria.......so any Biafra should be cruch like powder......
grin grin grin grin all this machines built of resent to always vomit rubbish are always funny.one thing is one day it must malfunction continue.humans are with brain but machines are program to function with C.P.U

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: ‘Truth Needs No Defence’, DJ Switch Speaks On Panel’s Report by christistruth01: 3:23pm On Nov 16, 2021
FAKE NEWS

the Report is fake

Here is Nathaniel Solomon who was no 46 on that useless fake list and listed as dead at Lekki Toll granting Punch Newspaper an Interview on 11 Sep 2021

He was also awarded N25 Million for the only Lekki fatality his brother
https://punchng.com/video-i-fainte

Re: EndSARS: ‘Truth Needs No Defence’, DJ Switch Speaks On Panel’s Report by christistruth01: 3:24pm On Nov 16, 2021
cool

In AUTHENTIC audio below are Terrorist Nnamdi kanu's orders to ipob on live Radio during endsars Protests

1hr 35Mins
Destroy every bridge and kill all Police

1hr 46 mins
burn down tinubu’s hotel

1 hr 42 min
Burn down Nitel building and all Govt buildings in lagos, burn down Muritala Mohammed Airport

1hr 39 min kanu orders IPOB to Kill Army Officers and manufacture Weapons

1hr 47 min tinubu must go down

1hr 52 min
kanu Confirmed information that Cele and Orile police Stations In lagos are on fire and Is delighted

Orders ipob to use green white green and blood as the Nigerian flag.

Tells ipob to target tinubu and Sanwo Olu and their Children

1 hr 56 min
block every road kill Sabotuers

2hr.00 min
Destroy everything holding the Economy of Nigeria. Burn all pipelines

2.hr09 min
Kill the Army in Lekki [/b]Claims 15 people were killed in Lekki.,Set Dangote Trucks on Fire.

2.hr 15 min
[b] Burn down Every Federal Govt Building attack Police.

2hr 18 mins
Describes again how to make Molotov Cocktail bombs

2hr20min kanu asks where are the ipob People with Double barrel guns in Abuja?

2 hr 22 min
ipob will make an example of Ikpeazu and Sanwo Olu all tinubu’s nvestments should be destroyed

2hr 24min build bombs and lay them by the roadside

2 hr 32 min kill any Governor that declares Curfew

2hr 56min
kanu says tinubu’s hotel is on fire on his orders

3 hr 09 mins

burn everything tinubu owns and Dangote Trucks the war has started

Every Police Station must go down
destroy all Federal Government Property burn down Lekki Toll Gate destroy Dangote refinery burn every Pastors Church that supports one Nigeria

https://www.youtube.com/watch?

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: ‘Truth Needs No Defence’, DJ Switch Speaks On Panel’s Report by Adrian9(m): 3:26pm On Nov 16, 2021
nairavsdollars:
God forbid!
You want make she die under "strange circumstances"?
Re: EndSARS: ‘Truth Needs No Defence’, DJ Switch Speaks On Panel’s Report by Tochj(m): 3:26pm On Nov 16, 2021
nairavsdollars:
Which fatherland?
Fatherland that tried to kill her
Fatherland that called truth as lies
Fatherland that destroyed the lives of their children for asking for a better treatment
No!No
Father is supposed to protect his children not destroy it
This one is not a definition of a fatherland.
Re: EndSARS: ‘Truth Needs No Defence’, DJ Switch Speaks On Panel’s Report by christistruth01: 3:28pm On Nov 16, 2021
Listen to Kanu's Audio again above Why was he requesting for Armed resistance at Lekki ?

And what was dj switch doing with IPOB canada almost immediately afterwards

Lekkilies there was no Massacre at Lekki I proved it

Whether you accept it or not is another matter

Re: EndSARS: ‘Truth Needs No Defence’, DJ Switch Speaks On Panel’s Report by specialmati(m): 3:28pm On Nov 16, 2021
IgweOfNnewi:
grin grin angry the person that built this robot have upgraded it with more trash.it will soon malfunction.most people here thought everything typed here are typed by human.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari: Nigerians Just Make Noise To Get Better Deal / Balarabe Musa: APC Will Turn Nigeria Into A One-Party State / Buhari Replaces Ibeto With Bawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.