Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,230 members, 7,836,108 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:52 PM

Why Tambuwal Will Be A Wrong Choice For PDP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Tambuwal Will Be A Wrong Choice For PDP (1674 Views)

Predictions: Tambuwal Will Now Become Sokoto PDP Gov Candidate & Saraki 4 PDP.. / Why Tambuwal Will Dump APC – Amaechi / Why Tambuwal Will Dump APC – Amaechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Tambuwal Will Be A Wrong Choice For PDP by Petros7: 1:19pm On Nov 16, 2021
Firstly, Tambuwal is not popular in the north, he is of one the northern governor that is performing below average, sokoto state having been lacking infrastructural development, and the level of insecurity is increasing day by day under his watch, Infact he almost lost 2019 election if not for the non indigene that gave him block vote. If PDP is serious of winning 2023 election, they should consider atiku, saraki or kwankwanso. The truth is many politician from the south don't northern politics, for you to win an election in the north, you must be rooted in the grassroot and again once a northern like you, they like you. That's why I always laugh when see it on social media that northern will not for tinubu, am a sympathizer of PDP, but the truth is aside bihari and kwankwanso, no politician is popular and accepted in the north than tinubu. So PDP elders need to talk sense into PDP governors, if they flags off Tambuwal as their presidential candidate, if they win four state out of the nineteen state in the north they try, except from the south I don't know off because am not from the south and I don't know how they play their politics their. So PDP need to shine their eyes very well.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Tambuwal Will Be A Wrong Choice For PDP by TooMuchStuff: 1:24pm On Nov 16, 2021
Not just Tambuwal but all HausafulaniKanuri Muslims aren't good for the moment.

Buhari have bastardized and reconfigured the Federal outlook with Fulani Muslims overlords. It's a wrong narrative that can only be changed by Southern Christian President.

3 Likes

Re: Why Tambuwal Will Be A Wrong Choice For PDP by alanto: 9:07pm On Nov 16, 2021
Petros7:
Firstly, Tambuwal is not popular in the north, he is of one the northern governor that is performing below average, sokoto state having been lacking infrastructural development, and the level of insecurity is increasing day by day under his watch, Infact he almost lost 2019 election if not for the non indigene that gave him block vote. If PDP is serious of winning 2023 election, they should consider atiku, saraki or kwankwanso. The truth is many politician from the south don't northern politics, for you to win an election in the north, you must be rooted in the grassroot and again once a northern like you, they like you. That's why I always laugh when see it on social media that northern will not for tinubu, am a sympathizer of PDP, but the truth is aside bihari and kwankwanso, no politician is popular and accepted in the north than tinubu. So PDP elders need to talk sense into PDP governors, if they flags off Tambuwal as their presidential candidate, if they win four state out of the nineteen state in the north they try, except from the south I don't know off because am not from the south and I don't know how they play their politics their. So PDP need to shine their eyes very well.
Atiku with the money.
Re: Why Tambuwal Will Be A Wrong Choice For PDP by alanto: 9:09pm On Nov 16, 2021
TooMuchStuff:
Not just Tambuwal but all HausafulaniKanuri Muslims aren't good for the moment.

Buhari have bastardized and reconfigured the Federal outlook with Fulani Muslims overlords. It's a wrong narrative that can only be changed by Southern Christian President.
What do they call that thing that you guys smoke? Is it mkpuru something. Please remind me.

2 Likes

Re: Why Tambuwal Will Be A Wrong Choice For PDP by TooMuchStuff: 9:25pm On Nov 16, 2021
alanto:

What do they call that thing that my father smokes? Is it mkpuru something. Please remind me.

Too bad....! May Allah helef am
Re: Why Tambuwal Will Be A Wrong Choice For PDP by alanto: 9:43pm On Nov 16, 2021
TooMuchStuff:

Too bad....! May Allah helef am
grin now I know why y’all talk recklessly. That thing go hard well.

1 Like

Re: Why Tambuwal Will Be A Wrong Choice For PDP by aribisala0(m): 9:51pm On Nov 16, 2021
Petros7:
!The North ?

What s the North?
Everybody is an expert on the North inside his parlour

There is no such thing and never has been as far as voting for a president s concerned

Shagari could not get 25% in Kano in 1979
Zik won Plateau in 1979 and GEJ won there in 2015

Does Benue vote the same way as Katsina? Does Kwara vote the same as Katsina?
Does Plateau vote same as Sokoto?
There are 19 states in the north and they are as diverse as the states in the south

1 Like

Re: Why Tambuwal Will Be A Wrong Choice For PDP by TooMuchStuff: 9:57pm On Nov 16, 2021
alanto:

grin now I know why y’all talk recklessly. That thing go hard well.
Kaci buran ubanka
Dan almajiri mai warin kashi
Jaki...kazami
Re: Why Tambuwal Will Be A Wrong Choice For PDP by Olakunleyakub(m): 9:57pm On Nov 16, 2021
Left to me the only candidate that can win this presidential for PDP at this moment in the north is kwankaso

Kano and kastina has the highest vote strength in the north if not the country self and it will be easy for kwankaso to swept Kano vots and other places even though am not sure of kastina cos of buhari influence.

Kwankaso is more popular than all of them including atiku but he has a very slim chance

1 Like

Re: Why Tambuwal Will Be A Wrong Choice For PDP by aribisala0(m): 10:05pm On Nov 16, 2021
Olakunleyakub:
Left to me the only candidate that can win this presidential for PDP at this moment in the north is kwankaso

Kano and kastina has the highest vote strength in the north if not the country self and it will be easy for kwankaso to swept Kano vots and other places even though am not sure of kastina cos of buhari influence.

Kwankaso is more popular than all of them including atiku but he has a very slim chance

What difference does vote strength of individual states make

You do not understand the process. Buhari was winning those states for ever it did not help

In football each game is 3 points whether it is 1-0 or 100 -0

To be the president of Nigeria you need 25% of the votes from 24 states and there are only 19 states in the north

You do not win by getting overall majority unless both candidates get 25% in 24 states which has NEVER happened

So forget that Kano Katsina story it is a red herring

National spread is the koko i.e. 24 states
Re: Why Tambuwal Will Be A Wrong Choice For PDP by Penguin2: 11:24pm On Nov 16, 2021
Petros7:

My point exactly.

Tambuwal is a bad product for PDP to manage.

On what pedigree would he campaign with?

He doesn’t even come top 30 among serving Governors so I don’t know what Wike saw in him that he wants to make him PDP flagbearer.

PDP’s brightest chance is a repeat of 2019 ticket.

Atiku/Obi2023!

They won in 2019 but were robbed. They will win convincingly in 2023.

1 Like

Re: Why Tambuwal Will Be A Wrong Choice For PDP by alanto: 7:45am On Nov 17, 2021
TooMuchStuff:

Kaci buran ubanka
Dan almajiri mai warin kashi
Jaki...kazami
Write wetin I fit read fear fear grin
Re: Why Tambuwal Will Be A Wrong Choice For PDP by alanto: 7:47am On Nov 17, 2021
Penguin2:

My point exactly.

He doesn’t even come top 30 among serving Governors so I don’t know what Wike saw in him that he wants to make him PDP flagbearer.

Atiku/Obi2023!

The problem with 2019 election is the location of the server. Some people believe that the server is in space, some people believe that someone has stolen the server. Do you by any chance know where the server is? That’s where the election result can be thoroughly counted and verified

1 Like

Re: Why Tambuwal Will Be A Wrong Choice For PDP by TooMuchStuff: 8:32am On Nov 17, 2021
alanto:

Write wetin I fit read fear fear grin
The one u read wetin u understand seff?
Re: Why Tambuwal Will Be A Wrong Choice For PDP by alanto: 9:15am On Nov 17, 2021
TooMuchStuff:

The one u read wetin u understand see?
Fear fear. grin

1 Like

Re: Why Tambuwal Will Be A Wrong Choice For PDP by oyatz(m): 9:37am On Nov 17, 2021
Penguin2:

My point exactly.

Atiku/Obi2023!

Sen Anyim Pius Anyim is likely to be a compromise candidate for the PDP.

One 'strong' prophet had recently declared that the next president will come from the S/East.

1 Like

Re: Why Tambuwal Will Be A Wrong Choice For PDP by oyatz(m): 9:40am On Nov 17, 2021
alanto:

The problem with 2019 election is the location of the server. Some people believe that the server is in space, some people believe that someone has stolen the server. Do you by any chance know where the server is? That’s where the election result can be thoroughly counted and verified

I laugh in INEC server!

1 Like

Re: Why Tambuwal Will Be A Wrong Choice For PDP by AsabaPropertyAg(m): 10:38am On Nov 17, 2021
I agree with you, Tambuwal can never win 2023 election and I believe PDP knows, if they want to remain as major opposition party they should give Tambuwal the ticket, he can only win Imo state in south east because of former Governor Emeka Ihedioha's influence and River state and no other state in the whole
south which he can win. PDP should give Atiku, Kwankwaso or Saraki ticket in 2023 it will be win win for PDP. Tinubu cannot win any of these PDP candidates.

Petros7:
Re: Why Tambuwal Will Be A Wrong Choice For PDP by Penguin2: 10:45am On Nov 17, 2021
alanto:

Re: Why Tambuwal Will Be A Wrong Choice For PDP by Penguin2: 10:48am On Nov 17, 2021
oyatz:

Sen Anyim Pius Anyim is likely to be a compromise candidate for the PDP.

One 'strong' prophet had recently declared that the next president will come from the S/East.

Anyim won’t be bad.

But does he posses the magic wand to set Nigeria on the right path?

That’s where Peter Obi comes head and shoulder above.
Re: Why Tambuwal Will Be A Wrong Choice For PDP by madmohamed(m): 11:10am On Nov 17, 2021
Petros7:
i don't understand you people in Nigeria is it people that will win election or someone who will deliver and take out your Shithole country out of poverty. You see why Nigeria will never developed

You people think like animals tufiakwa
Re: Why Tambuwal Will Be A Wrong Choice For PDP by oyatz(m): 11:54am On Nov 17, 2021
Penguin2:

Anyim won’t be bad.

But does he posses the magic wand to set Nigeria on the right path?

That’s where Peter Obi comes head and shoulder above.

Peter Obi is better than Sen Anyim Pius Anyim but he doesn't have the national appeal and network needed to win even the presidential primaries not to talk of the general election.

Outside the S/East, he needs to have friends, allies and loyalists.
Re: Why Tambuwal Will Be A Wrong Choice For PDP by OwoukoUrua(m): 12:02pm On Nov 17, 2021
Please help my friend win this contest

Hey there�,
I'm Ini-ibeghe Obioh, 200 level Medical Student uniuyo, I'm contesting for the face of my departmental Association - University of Uyo Medical Student's Association (UUMSA).
I'm soliciting for your vote on Facebook.
Please like my picture and the page in order for your vote to count. Thank you so much.�❤️

https://www.facebook.com/107976277539293/posts/413418500328401/?app=fbl

Re: Why Tambuwal Will Be A Wrong Choice For PDP by alanto: 12:10pm On Nov 17, 2021
oyatz:

I laugh in INEC server!
grin
Re: Why Tambuwal Will Be A Wrong Choice For PDP by alanto: 12:12pm On Nov 17, 2021
madmohamed:
i don't understand you people in Nigeria is it people that will win election or someone who will deliver and take out your Shithole country out of poverty. You see why Nigeria will never developed

You people think like animals tufiakwa
Is Trump or Biden the most competent presidential candidates in US? Why did they win?
Re: Why Tambuwal Will Be A Wrong Choice For PDP by TooMuchStuff: 12:32pm On Nov 17, 2021
alanto:

Fear fear. grin
Hahahahahah.....!
If dem born ur papa well.......ID yasef.....! AreaCode
Re: Why Tambuwal Will Be A Wrong Choice For PDP by alanto: 12:48pm On Nov 17, 2021
TooMuchStuff:

Hahahahahah.....!
If dem born ur papa well.......ID yasef.....! AreaCode
You are an illiterate. First you will introduce yourself then ask for my name, mpkuru miri or whatever it is you are smoking is making you think slow.
Re: Why Tambuwal Will Be A Wrong Choice For PDP by ImmaculateJOE(m): 2:18pm On Nov 17, 2021
oyatz:

Peter Obi is better than Sen Anyim Pius Anyim but he doesn't have the national appeal and network needed to win even the presidential primaries not to talk of the general election.

Outside the S/East, he needs to have friends, allies and loyalists.

Who were the friends of Umar Yaradu'a outside Kastina state...?
Re: Why Tambuwal Will Be A Wrong Choice For PDP by oyatz(m): 3:14pm On Nov 17, 2021
ImmaculateJOE:

Who were the friends of Umar Yaradu'a outside Kastina state...?

No two elections are the same.

Before 2015, anyone chosen by the PDP even if he was a goat would win presidential election because there was no serious opposition back then.

Nowadays,no major political party will try to field a relatively unknown and reclusive politician as their presidential candidate and expect to win.
Re: Why Tambuwal Will Be A Wrong Choice For PDP by oyatz(m): 3:20pm On Nov 17, 2021
OwoukoUrua:
Please help my friend win this contest

Hey there�,
I'm Ini-ibeghe Obioh, 200 level Medical Student uniuyo, I'm contesting for the face of my departmental Association - University of Uyo Medical Student's Association (UUMSA).
I'm soliciting for your vote on Facebook.
Please like my picture and the page in order for your vote to count. Thank you so much.�❤️

https://www.facebook.com/107976277539293/posts/413418500328401/?app=fbl

Please restrict this to people in your Department.

Medical ethics , doesn't support unnecessary publicity and this is especially observed in Nigerian Medical circles.

You are just entering Medical school, you should focus on your academics instead of social contests. This is more worrisome for a man.
Re: Why Tambuwal Will Be A Wrong Choice For PDP by ImmaculateJOE(m): 3:30pm On Nov 17, 2021
oyatz:

No two elections are the same.

Before 2015, anyone chosen by the PDP even if he was a goat would win presidential election because there was no serious opposition back then.

Nowadays,no major political party will try to field a relatively unknown and reclusive politician as their presidential candidate and expect to win.
Among all the PDP presidential hopefuls, Peter Obi is the one the can get the highest number of votes from South. I don't know of the north.. Even in Lagos and other SW states Peter Obi can garner good number of votes much better than Atiku, Kwankwoso, Saraki or Tambuwal.

2023 should be about dancing to the tone of the South. Pet Obi is well known among Educated Nigerians.

(1) (Reply)

After My Client Was Beaten To A Pulp, Kyari Made Him Transfer N41.8 Million / APC Chieftain Resigned Destroy Party Secretariat in his town Rivers State(photo) / For Arise Tv News And Other Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.