Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,085 members, 7,828,809 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

Tina Mba Cautions Her Grandson After He Failed To Greet Her Co-stars On Set - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tina Mba Cautions Her Grandson After He Failed To Greet Her Co-stars On Set (36953 Views)

Toyin Abraham Teaches Mercy Johnson To Kneel Down & Greet Her Husband Prince Odi / Teni Recounts How Tiwa Savage Came To Greet Her On Board A Plane / I’m In Love, I Don’t Know About Marriage — Actress, Tina Mba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tina Mba Cautions Her Grandson After He Failed To Greet Her Co-stars On Set by philme87: 4:44pm On Nov 16, 2021
Actress Tina Mba scolded her grandson on set when he arrived and failed to greet her colleagues.

The actress is seen in a video getting set for a shoot when she begins scolding the young boy who had at arrived the location from school, still wearing his school uniform.

She asks him in pidgin why he didn't greet her co-stars and who he's taking after with such behaviour.

She then orders the boy to greet every adult in the room.

After he does that, she tells him, "now you're my grandson" then hugs him.

Watch the video below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1QKvGTSSKjM

19 Likes

Re: Tina Mba Cautions Her Grandson After He Failed To Greet Her Co-stars On Set by Millimann: 4:45pm On Nov 16, 2021
Nice one there!

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tina Mba Cautions Her Grandson After He Failed To Greet Her Co-stars On Set by Nobody: 4:47pm On Nov 16, 2021
Lol, Nigerian parents don't play with respect.

The one I don't get is when after eating the kid will thank everybody in the room, even the family dog.

I remember when I sat on the same table with a lady in an eatery, and we were having a conversation, I was surprised when she said "thank you" after eating. Would have made sense if I bought the food for her, but she actually bought it herself. I mean, I just met her there.

Like what exactly was she thanking me for? For watching her eat?

172 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Tina Mba Cautions Her Grandson After He Failed To Greet Her Co-stars On Set by Nobody: 5:16pm On Nov 16, 2021
She should leave the small boy alone

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tina Mba Cautions Her Grandson After He Failed To Greet Her Co-stars On Set by Aidejay(m): 5:36pm On Nov 16, 2021
I love her acting ehennn!

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tina Mba Cautions Her Grandson After He Failed To Greet Her Co-stars On Set by meobizy(f): 6:35pm On Nov 16, 2021
Was she in character? She looks too young to have grandchildren, she likely birthed young and the offspring did the same.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tina Mba Cautions Her Grandson After He Failed To Greet Her Co-stars On Set by cassidy1996(m): 6:49pm On Nov 16, 2021
Iyaebe:
you want him to end up like you

282 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Tina Mba Cautions Her Grandson After He Failed To Greet Her Co-stars On Set by NarcissistKing(m): 7:52pm On Nov 16, 2021
Why was she stressing the boy? Some people and just like unnecessary stress.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tina Mba Cautions Her Grandson After He Failed To Greet Her Co-stars On Set by Adaanna(f): 8:04pm On Nov 16, 2021
Good one

4 Likes

Re: Tina Mba Cautions Her Grandson After He Failed To Greet Her Co-stars On Set by Freestainworld(m): 3:18am On Nov 17, 2021
Good upbringing

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tina Mba Cautions Her Grandson After He Failed To Greet Her Co-stars On Set by Richy4(m): 5:12am On Nov 17, 2021
'Madam if Not' grin...I have forgotten the title of that drama those days Where her name was Madam if Not...

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tina Mba Cautions Her Grandson After He Failed To Greet Her Co-stars On Set by TalkTalkTwins(m): 11:18am On Nov 17, 2021
Ok

1 Like

Re: Tina Mba Cautions Her Grandson After He Failed To Greet Her Co-stars On Set by AfroKnight: 11:19am On Nov 17, 2021
Iyaebe:

So you no get respect. Hmmm no wonder.

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tina Mba Cautions Her Grandson After He Failed To Greet Her Co-stars On Set by Factfinder1(m): 11:19am On Nov 17, 2021
train a child in the ways that he should go and when he grows he will not depart from it

proverbs 22:6

52 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tina Mba Cautions Her Grandson After He Failed To Greet Her Co-stars On Set by SultanOfPuna: 11:19am On Nov 17, 2021
Lol

1 Like

Re: Tina Mba Cautions Her Grandson After He Failed To Greet Her Co-stars On Set by Alf137: 11:19am On Nov 17, 2021
Hmmm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tina Mba Cautions Her Grandson After He Failed To Greet Her Co-stars On Set by Joezinho: 11:19am On Nov 17, 2021
Iyaebe:

You have the brains of a lab rat nothing else..

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tina Mba Cautions Her Grandson After He Failed To Greet Her Co-stars On Set by Jaqenhghar: 11:20am On Nov 17, 2021
I had the pleasure of working with her. One of the most down to earth and easy going people I have ever met.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tina Mba Cautions Her Grandson After He Failed To Greet Her Co-stars On Set by Factfinder1(m): 11:21am On Nov 17, 2021
the over fed child looks rude and spoilt

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tina Mba Cautions Her Grandson After He Failed To Greet Her Co-stars On Set by datola: 11:21am On Nov 17, 2021
Nice Omoluabi character!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tina Mba Cautions Her Grandson After He Failed To Greet Her Co-stars On Set by lessonotes(f): 11:21am On Nov 17, 2021
Shaggy Mama grin grin grin

Good upbringing...

Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it
. - Proverbs 22 v 6

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tina Mba Cautions Her Grandson After He Failed To Greet Her Co-stars On Set by Nobody: 11:22am On Nov 17, 2021
salutation aint love......

1 Like

Re: Tina Mba Cautions Her Grandson After He Failed To Greet Her Co-stars On Set by Kaybee14(m): 11:22am On Nov 17, 2021
Okay.
Re: Tina Mba Cautions Her Grandson After He Failed To Greet Her Co-stars On Set by Lovenorth: 11:23am On Nov 17, 2021
It is still acting

1 Like

Re: Tina Mba Cautions Her Grandson After He Failed To Greet Her Co-stars On Set by aribisala0(m): 11:23am On Nov 17, 2021
Wick3:
Lol, Nigerian parents don't play with respect.

The one I don't get is when after eating the kid will thank everybody in the room, even the family dog.

I remember when I sat on the same table with a lady in an eatery, and we were having a conversation, I was surprised when she said "thank you" after eating. Would have made sense if I bought the food for her, but she actually bought it herself. I mean, I just met her there.

Like what exactly was she thanking me for? For watching her eat?
She is not his "parent" > If his parent had not played with it then this would not be necessary

The reality is Ajebutter children have no respect or fear of elders
Whilst their "counterparts" do not even need to be told because the consequences are devastating

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tina Mba Cautions Her Grandson After He Failed To Greet Her Co-stars On Set by Bbbwings: 11:23am On Nov 17, 2021
cassidy1996:
you want him to end up like you
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tina Mba Cautions Her Grandson After He Failed To Greet Her Co-stars On Set by Iamicekid(m): 11:24am On Nov 17, 2021
Omo some grand mom are just a blessing, even with her busy schedule, she still create time for her grand kids for babysitting whereby the parents form busy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tina Mba Cautions Her Grandson After He Failed To Greet Her Co-stars On Set by EricSmallz(m): 11:24am On Nov 17, 2021
Nice one grandma

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Toyin Abraham Vs Comedian Twyse: Actress Releases Evidence / Bertha Amuga Storms Lagos Ghettos (Photos) / Beverly Osu Bares Cleavage To "Chief Daddy" Premiere (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.