Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,529 members, 7,843,631 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 09:02 AM

Tina Mba Cautions Her Grandson After He Failed To Greet Her Co-stars On Set - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tina Mba Cautions Her Grandson After He Failed To Greet Her Co-stars On Set (36986 Views)

Toyin Abraham Teaches Mercy Johnson To Kneel Down & Greet Her Husband Prince Odi / Teni Recounts How Tiwa Savage Came To Greet Her On Board A Plane / I’m In Love, I Don’t Know About Marriage — Actress, Tina Mba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tina Mba Cautions Her Grandson After He Failed To Greet Her Co-stars On Set by Aarenasbaba(m): 11:25am On Nov 17, 2021
The woman don old ooo
Re: Tina Mba Cautions Her Grandson After He Failed To Greet Her Co-stars On Set by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 11:26am On Nov 17, 2021
cassidy1996:
you want him to end up like you
grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tina Mba Cautions Her Grandson After He Failed To Greet Her Co-stars On Set by emmanuelchux(m): 11:27am On Nov 17, 2021
A lesson learnt. Never to be forgotten. Nice one Grand ma.
Re: Tina Mba Cautions Her Grandson After He Failed To Greet Her Co-stars On Set by Nobody: 11:30am On Nov 17, 2021
AfroKnight:

So you no get respect. Hmmm no wonder.
lol,no wonder what?
Re: Tina Mba Cautions Her Grandson After He Failed To Greet Her Co-stars On Set by sageb: 11:33am On Nov 17, 2021
Factfinder1:
train a child in the ways that he should go and when he grows he will not depart from it

proverbs 22:6

Yes, that's true and valid at all times.
Re: Tina Mba Cautions Her Grandson After He Failed To Greet Her Co-stars On Set by Erickymania: 11:33am On Nov 17, 2021
Iyaebe:
She should leave the small boy alone
What kind of a person are you really?
Re: Tina Mba Cautions Her Grandson After He Failed To Greet Her Co-stars On Set by femi4: 11:41am On Nov 17, 2021
meobizy:
Was she in character? She looks too young to have grandchildren, she likely birthed young and the offspring did the same.
Forget that face, she's close to 60
Re: Tina Mba Cautions Her Grandson After He Failed To Greet Her Co-stars On Set by Sunisonflex39(m): 11:41am On Nov 17, 2021
Iyaebe:

I sorry for your children.....born them and let them do anyhow.. you think say na them shame go catch . Na you people go dey use catch cruise for area

1 Like

Re: Tina Mba Cautions Her Grandson After He Failed To Greet Her Co-stars On Set by VULCAN(m): 11:41am On Nov 17, 2021
Someone that deeply craves attention which you are giving him/her

Lollz

IRL he/she is a deeply unhappy person.

Erickymania:

Re: Tina Mba Cautions Her Grandson After He Failed To Greet Her Co-stars On Set by femi4: 11:43am On Nov 17, 2021
Iyaebe:
No wonder ....you lack home training
Re: Tina Mba Cautions Her Grandson After He Failed To Greet Her Co-stars On Set by Sunisonflex39(m): 11:43am On Nov 17, 2021
Erickymania:

Are u just knowing iyaebe?
Re: Tina Mba Cautions Her Grandson After He Failed To Greet Her Co-stars On Set by prophetfire: 11:43am On Nov 17, 2021
Wick3:
Lol, Nigerian parents don't play with respect.

The one I don't get is when after eating the kid will thank everybody in the room, even the family dog.

I remember when I sat on the same table with a lady in an eatery, and we were having a conversation, I was surprised when she said "thank you" after eating. Would have made sense if I bought the food for her, but she actually bought it herself. I mean, I just met her there.

Like what exactly was she thanking me for? For watching her eat?
She was teaching simple humility, courtesy, respect and appreciation which would take you far in life. Skills may get you up a high position but character will sustain you there. It's important honestly. Forget that children of this era have thrown the basics of life away.

2 Likes

Re: Tina Mba Cautions Her Grandson After He Failed To Greet Her Co-stars On Set by huttonbanti(m): 11:45am On Nov 17, 2021
Wick3:

The one I don't get is when after eating the kid will thank everybody in the room, even the family dog.

I remember when I sat on the same table with a lady in an eatery, and we were having a conversation, I was surprised when she said "thank you" after eating. Would have made sense if I bought the food for her, but she actually bought it herself. I mean, I just met her there.

E be like so... grin grin grin
Re: Tina Mba Cautions Her Grandson After He Failed To Greet Her Co-stars On Set by oluadedamola: 11:49am On Nov 17, 2021
I really hope Tina gets huge international recognition, she’s a talented Beautiful actress. There’s nothing God cannot do.
Re: Tina Mba Cautions Her Grandson After He Failed To Greet Her Co-stars On Set by seyz91(m): 11:50am On Nov 17, 2021
for keeping her company through the time
Wick3:

Re: Tina Mba Cautions Her Grandson After He Failed To Greet Her Co-stars On Set by seyz91(m): 11:50am On Nov 17, 2021
cheesy
cassidy1996:
you want him to end up like you

1 Like

Re: Tina Mba Cautions Her Grandson After He Failed To Greet Her Co-stars On Set by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 11:54am On Nov 17, 2021
Wick3:

Lolzzz
Re: Tina Mba Cautions Her Grandson After He Failed To Greet Her Co-stars On Set by Pidginwhisper: 11:54am On Nov 17, 2021
meobizy:
Was she in character? She looks too young to have grandchildren, she likely birthed young and the offspring did the same.
You mean a woman in her 50s is too young to be a Grandma?. This one shock me.

1 Like

Re: Tina Mba Cautions Her Grandson After He Failed To Greet Her Co-stars On Set by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 11:55am On Nov 17, 2021
Iyaebe:

So that the boy CA end up like you Ewu.
Re: Tina Mba Cautions Her Grandson After He Failed To Greet Her Co-stars On Set by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 11:56am On Nov 17, 2021
This woman is and will forever remain beautiful.

1 Like

Re: Tina Mba Cautions Her Grandson After He Failed To Greet Her Co-stars On Set by Nobody: 11:57am On Nov 17, 2021
ENIGMATIC2023:

So that the boy CA end up like you Ewu.
When did you join my enemies?
Re: Tina Mba Cautions Her Grandson After He Failed To Greet Her Co-stars On Set by fredoooooo: 11:58am On Nov 17, 2021
Life no hard , human make it .. thats a good woman there .. respectful human being , then stay in your lane ..simple...
Re: Tina Mba Cautions Her Grandson After He Failed To Greet Her Co-stars On Set by APCNig: 11:59am On Nov 17, 2021
Iyaebe:

To become a societal ill like you?
Re: Tina Mba Cautions Her Grandson After He Failed To Greet Her Co-stars On Set by Nobody: 11:59am On Nov 17, 2021
femi4:
No wonder ....you lack home training
How much has your home training earned you?please I want to know all my enemies on this forum, you all should come out and stop hiding.

1 Like

Re: Tina Mba Cautions Her Grandson After He Failed To Greet Her Co-stars On Set by Olam09(m): 12:01pm On Nov 17, 2021
Wick3:

Lol..
Re: Tina Mba Cautions Her Grandson After He Failed To Greet Her Co-stars On Set by Nobody: 12:02pm On Nov 17, 2021
APCNig:

To become a societal ill like you?
Is it not better than the ill your APCNIG has caused the society and the country at large?join the que of my enemies.

1 Like

Re: Tina Mba Cautions Her Grandson After He Failed To Greet Her Co-stars On Set by Nobody: 12:05pm On Nov 17, 2021
Sunisonflex39:

I sorry for your children.....born them and let them do anyhow.. you think say na them shame go catch . Na you people go dey use catch cruise for area
I don't know how to greet people unnecessarily, where I come from greeting isn't a big deal,why is she embarasing the small boy because of ordinary greeting, it's his right to greet and not greet,so keep quiet
Re: Tina Mba Cautions Her Grandson After He Failed To Greet Her Co-stars On Set by Joetttimua1811(m): 12:07pm On Nov 17, 2021
Nice one
Re: Tina Mba Cautions Her Grandson After He Failed To Greet Her Co-stars On Set by ThothHermes: 12:12pm On Nov 17, 2021
Richy4:
'Madam if Not' grin...I have forgotten the title of that drama those days Where her name was Madam if Not...
A program about women and child trafficking. It was sponsored by WOCTLEF
and Titi Abubakar I think.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Between Mr Macaroni And A Twitter User Over Reopening Of Lekki Toll Gate / 5 Men Genevieve Nnaji Has Slept With – No.1 Will Shock You! (pictures) / Nigerians Bombard Pia Mia’s Instagram Page After She Stole Phyno’s Song

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.