Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,858 members, 7,844,784 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

Inflation: Women, Please Pity Your Husbands. Don't Make Them Commit Suicide - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Inflation: Women, Please Pity Your Husbands. Don't Make Them Commit Suicide (22417 Views)

My Mother Threatens To Commit Suicide If I Don't Leave The House / My Wife Wanted To Commit Suicide Because I Asked Her To Show Me Her Phone / I Have Been Having Sex With Your Husbands: 15-Year-Old Girl Who Slept With 3 Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inflation: Women, Please Pity Your Husbands. Don't Make Them Commit Suicide by Useku(m): 8:42am On Nov 17, 2021
Alaye,no beg anybody,anyone that won't come to terms with the current harsh realities should go to hell abeg!

Or better still let her be proactive by providing abundance or required resources amidst this holocaust!

1 Like

Re: Inflation: Women, Please Pity Your Husbands. Don't Make Them Commit Suicide by Oduduwa707: 8:42am On Nov 17, 2021
embarassed
Re: Inflation: Women, Please Pity Your Husbands. Don't Make Them Commit Suicide by deeva2: 8:43am On Nov 17, 2021
NAIJA BE LIKE HELL ON EARTH...MAY GOD GIVE US THE GRACE TO OVERCOME THE SITUATION
Re: Inflation: Women, Please Pity Your Husbands. Don't Make Them Commit Suicide by PlayerMeji: 8:43am On Nov 17, 2021
Get well soon
Re: Inflation: Women, Please Pity Your Husbands. Don't Make Them Commit Suicide by pretydiva(f): 8:43am On Nov 17, 2021
The era of having a full time house wife at home is long gone. All hands must be on deck. There's hunger in the land

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inflation: Women, Please Pity Your Husbands. Don't Make Them Commit Suicide by Arizonaz: 8:44am On Nov 17, 2021
That kan thing
Re: Inflation: Women, Please Pity Your Husbands. Don't Make Them Commit Suicide by knowhowk: 8:44am On Nov 17, 2021
fineboynl:
APC ends with buhari. After buhari tenor there would be no APC.

PDP need to be serious with a come back.
. Really angry...There is No strong Opposition to Combats APC ...Wait and see another Abracadabra in 2023...INEC is not Dependent ....The Umpires are Appointed Remember .... Electronic Voting is the answer

1 Like

Re: Inflation: Women, Please Pity Your Husbands. Don't Make Them Commit Suicide by chival(f): 8:44am On Nov 17, 2021
Women should also learn to adapt if needed. I read in some other thread about a woman who swore she wouldn't use a kerosene stove when she ran out of gas. That's immature considering she isn't the one buying the gas. This is a time for wives to get creative in home management. Look for cheaper alternatives, and please contribute something, no matter how small, financially. May God help us all get through these hard times.

10 Likes

Re: Inflation: Women, Please Pity Your Husbands. Don't Make Them Commit Suicide by obajoey(m): 8:44am On Nov 17, 2021
lailai

he is the head of the family, why did he marry me if he can't carry my load.
In fact his head must break carrying the load............... Women of today

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inflation: Women, Please Pity Your Husbands. Don't Make Them Commit Suicide by MorningStar233: 8:45am On Nov 17, 2021
SmartGadgetz:

Maybe you married or dating a simp.

We order not beg.
If my lady don't do as I say, she will be penalised.

Rubbish

1 Like

Re: Inflation: Women, Please Pity Your Husbands. Don't Make Them Commit Suicide by Nobody: 8:47am On Nov 17, 2021
Teleprompter:
No need to beg anyone.

The one who willingly married the o e with no income can continue to live with the aftermath and the one who believes that she must be kept by a man, should continue to lack independence.

Wisdom!
Re: Inflation: Women, Please Pity Your Husbands. Don't Make Them Commit Suicide by Elsueno: 8:48am On Nov 17, 2021
pretydiva:
The era of having a full time house wife at home is long gone. All hands must be on deck. There's hunger in the land

If she wants to work cool. If she wants to stay home also cool...she's free to make her own choices.... cool . Don't take my word for it, I don't even think I will get married sef

2 Likes

Re: Inflation: Women, Please Pity Your Husbands. Don't Make Them Commit Suicide by ufotty2001: 8:48am On Nov 17, 2021
Women are liabilities. 90% of them don't want to work or contribute to their family.. for a week now!

5 Likes

Re: Inflation: Women, Please Pity Your Husbands. Don't Make Them Commit Suicide by vickydevoka(m): 8:48am On Nov 17, 2021
verybadmouth:
It is no news that inflation is hitting every part of the nation drastically. The prices of commodities and services have enormously risen yet salaries are not going up. To feed a family has become more difficult than ever here in Nigeria. Cost of foodstuffs including rice, beans, semo, garri, yam, meat, chicken, turkey, etc. have all tripled. Even cooking gas and kerosene are not left out. The inflation is too much for most to bare. Landlords are taking advantage of peoples needs to increase rent without reason. Even a house that was built in 1984 with 3 bedroom flats have been increased significantly. Prices of household appliances and electric gadgets have also tripled. Gone are the days when you get salary and will buy Freezer and Generator at the same time. Cost of raising a child nko, no be small thing. To even have a low key wedding now, you need to have at least half a million. This figures are very frightening. So i am begging you our darling wives and girlfriends to also find something doing to support your partners and reduce the burden on them. Na beg i dey beg oooo.
Make Dem no pity. Na d go tire
Re: Inflation: Women, Please Pity Your Husbands. Don't Make Them Commit Suicide by Abudu2000(m): 8:49am On Nov 17, 2021
Davash222:

Na people wey get brain dey think.
why does this comment have only a fee likes?
Re: Inflation: Women, Please Pity Your Husbands. Don't Make Them Commit Suicide by vickydevoka(m): 8:50am On Nov 17, 2021
TheWolfen:
No need to beg for it. It is the right and sensible thing to do but as a man don't depends on anyone else help. The society won't be nice to a man in their judgment
No sensible person will support a lady with their lie lie cry n playing victim card

1 Like

Re: Inflation: Women, Please Pity Your Husbands. Don't Make Them Commit Suicide by Nobody: 8:50am On Nov 17, 2021
verybadmouth:
[s]It's no news that inflation is hitting every part of the nation drastically. The prices of commodities and services have enormously risen yet salaries are not going up. To feed a family has become more difficult than ever here in Nigeria. Cost of foodstuffs including rice, beans, semo, garri, yam, meat, chicken, turkey, etc. have all tripled. Even cooking gas and kerosene are not left out. The inflation is too much for most to bare. Landlords are taking advantage of peoples needs to increase rent without reason. Even a house that was built in 1984 with 3 bedroom flats have been increased significantly. Prices of household appliances and electric gadgets have also tripled. Gone are the days when you get salary and will buy Freezer and Generator at the same time. Cost of raising a child nko, no be small thing. To even have a low key wedding now, you need to have at least half a million. This figures are very frightening. So i am begging you our darling wives and girlfriends to also find something doing to support your partners and reduce the burden on them. Na beg i dey beg oooo.[/s]

Story, I hope you zombies hardship Increases exponentially. Una never see anything. That una useless "Dvcks & Pvssy" wey no dey ever get sense and una no dey gree hold body. I forsee many useless Male Zombies running away from home soon.....

1 Like

Re: Inflation: Women, Please Pity Your Husbands. Don't Make Them Commit Suicide by ATTAH012(m): 8:52am On Nov 17, 2021
Iyaebe:
Well,I'll think about it
U jus wan think,,,, so dat u go cripple ur husband.
Re: Inflation: Women, Please Pity Your Husbands. Don't Make Them Commit Suicide by Dindondin(m): 8:52am On Nov 17, 2021
Don't beg them o. Any sensible lady ll abide with the money her husband is giving her.
Re: Inflation: Women, Please Pity Your Husbands. Don't Make Them Commit Suicide by ufotty2001: 8:52am On Nov 17, 2021
brosom:
My sympathy goes to men that married the linage of jezebel all because of beauty, shape's and curves.

More especially this buhari hard times,

Na now majority of them would understand the real meaning of for better for worse.

Meanwhile e no go better for super chicken, 231k wey i for carry this Christmas period Dem cut, common win for ur backyard Dem no fit.
True
Re: Inflation: Women, Please Pity Your Husbands. Don't Make Them Commit Suicide by Raalsalghul: 8:52am On Nov 17, 2021
Davash222:

Guy you get bad mouth.

4 Likes

Re: Inflation: Women, Please Pity Your Husbands. Don't Make Them Commit Suicide by Nobody: 8:53am On Nov 17, 2021
Paradigms:
I earn in dollars... Gat no business with INFLATION

Dollars kill you there angry

3 Likes

Re: Inflation: Women, Please Pity Your Husbands. Don't Make Them Commit Suicide by RapistOnBail: 8:55am On Nov 17, 2021

Things are getting harder. We understand.

Let’s blame our wicked Employers for not increasing salaries.

That’s where the problem lies.

Cos businessmen, recession no go really hit them o. Cos their businesses are still surviving and pumping out cash.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inflation: Women, Please Pity Your Husbands. Don't Make Them Commit Suicide by uthlaw: 8:59am On Nov 17, 2021
chival:
Women should also learn to adapt if needed. I read in some other thread about a woman who swore she wouldn't use a kerosene stove when she ran out of gas. That's immature considering she isn't the one buying the gas. This is a time for wives to get creative in home management. Look for cheaper alternatives, and please contribute something, no matter how small, financially. May God help us all get through these hard times.
don't blame the woman,is because the man is a fool and simp

2 Likes

Re: Inflation: Women, Please Pity Your Husbands. Don't Make Them Commit Suicide by ImaIma1(f): 9:03am On Nov 17, 2021
Davash222:

shocked
Re: Inflation: Women, Please Pity Your Husbands. Don't Make Them Commit Suicide by Alfamann: 9:05am On Nov 17, 2021
Elsueno:
cheesy

U know it's soo GREAT TO BE SINGLE
some weeks I just stroll home for a few days & just eat mummy thank u grin & My parents are always eager & happy to see me. Be good to ur parents, parents are the greatest

No they are not. They're worried you might be gay and they'll never have grandchildren.

1 Like

Re: Inflation: Women, Please Pity Your Husbands. Don't Make Them Commit Suicide by nomenclature(m): 9:09am On Nov 17, 2021
We know it's 1 is to 1000
Richy4:
grin grin cheesy cheesy
Very funny article... But extremely rich with words of wisdom.... I have to add that the household where the woman is shouldering the responsibility, the man should try as well..

Re: Inflation: Women, Please Pity Your Husbands. Don't Make Them Commit Suicide by toujurs: 9:11am On Nov 17, 2021
Iyaebe:
Well,I'll think about it
Mumu
Re: Inflation: Women, Please Pity Your Husbands. Don't Make Them Commit Suicide by 2LESS(m): 9:14am On Nov 17, 2021
Creedxv:
Women and thinking......

Words and Opposite

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Is The Funniest Moment Of Your Childhood? See Mine! / 15-Year-Old Tore Her Aunt's Level 16 Promotion Letter Because She Was Scolded / Names That Make One Looks Older Than His Age

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.