Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,109 members, 7,863,871 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 08:12 AM

President Buhari Returns To Abuja From COP24 Summit - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Returns To Abuja From COP24 Summit (7287 Views)

President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Egypt (photos) / President Buhari Arrives Poland, Ahead Of The 24th Session Of The COP24 / Buhari Returns To Nigeria From UK (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From COP24 Summit by BeardedMeat(m): 7:52am On Nov 17, 2021
Maobichek:

Kastina is not safe but some parts are safe more especially PMB's home, you need to see security yesterday at City gate, PMB is safe.
If katsina was safe, how come they bribed bandits the last time to sheath their swords because buhari was coming to daura?

When he leaves office, that security details you witnessed yesterday won't be available anymore.

I think he will take refuge in sudan, this I have seen!

Cc. Falseprophet1
Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From COP24 Summit by kingsley55(m): 8:33am On Nov 17, 2021
Abujaexpress:
It is not COP24, but COP26(Conference of the Parties, 26).

Thank you... I was wondering if I was the only sane person here ��
Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From COP24 Summit by Maobichek: 8:38am On Nov 17, 2021
BeardedMeat:
If katsina was safe, how come they bribed bandits the last time to sheath their swords because buhari was coming to daura?

When he leaves office, that security details you witnessed yesterday won't be available anymore.

I think he will take refuge in sudan, this I have seen!

Cc. Falseprophet1

Hmmm!!! You no get joy at all!!!
Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From COP24 Summit by rollandben(m): 8:49am On Nov 17, 2021
Penguin2:
Oh ye God of plane crash, where art thou undecided?
His coming back to Nigeria is of no profit...In fact he is the one of the major problems facing Nigeria today. A wasted president ever
Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From COP24 Summit by knowhowk: 9:12am On Nov 17, 2021
Cantonese:
Wetin concern us there?

Will his return make rice get cheaper, or the cost of bread cheaper? Abeggi.

Thank God for journey mercies. But we cannot continue with this level of difficulties in the land.
What is the Way out ...Any ?
Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From COP24 Summit by LovesonBlezz(m): 9:22am On Nov 17, 2021
Rochasstatue:
Welcome back big daddy..
Your haters will not see 2022.
Those who wish you bad, will never see good in their lives.
Those who thrive in negative news and expectations will forever be cursed.

We are Happy your travel was successful and you re-presented us well in your dealings abroad.

It shall be well with you big Daddy.
Your dp got me cracking grin , you wicked ah swear cheesy

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From COP24 Summit by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 9:52am On Nov 17, 2021
Mumu man
Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From COP24 Summit by NwokoloOwa: 9:54am On Nov 17, 2021
Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From COP24 Summit by auwalyau: 11:04am On Nov 17, 2021
Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From COP24 Summit by ensamy(m): 11:56am On Nov 17, 2021
Wetin him bring back !!!! grin
Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From COP24 Summit by NBMayo1993: 2:33pm On Nov 17, 2021
:Psee people of hatred
Penguin2:
Oh ye God of plane crash, where art thou undecided?
Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From COP24 Summit by BeardedMeat(m): 3:14pm On Nov 17, 2021
Maobichek:

Hmmm!!! You no get joy at all!!!
E shock you?
That's the reality of today.
Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From COP24 Summit by bengasyll(m): 6:15pm On Nov 17, 2021
LordviccoDaGuru:

https://www.facebook.com/100044604366356/posts/423075775855898/

Waste of tax payer money, did he even understand what they were saying there??
Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From COP24 Summit by Rochasstatue(f): 5:12pm On Nov 18, 2021
LovesonBlezz:

Your dp got me cracking grin , you wicked ah swear cheesy

It's the difference between competence and ineptitude.

(1) (2) (Reply)

PDP Guber Candidate Welcomes Atiku To Zamfara / Fasheun's Response To Sanusi: Must Read / Power Sector: Reps Okay Bill To Create Royalty For Host Communities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.