Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,049 members, 7,859,770 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 06:24 PM

Osun 2022: Ademola Adeleke Meet Seyi Makinde Over Governorship Bid - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun 2022: Ademola Adeleke Meet Seyi Makinde Over Governorship Bid (16019 Views)

Ask Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour (GRV) Any Question About His Lagos Governorship Bid / "God Forbid" – Aisha Yesufu Disagrees With Peter Obi Over Governorship Candidate / Rabiu Kwankwaso Orders Civil Disobedience In Kano Over Governorship Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun 2022: Ademola Adeleke Meet Seyi Makinde Over Governorship Bid by opalu: 6:44am On Nov 17, 2021
Okay
Re: Osun 2022: Ademola Adeleke Meet Seyi Makinde Over Governorship Bid by Tomek09(m): 7:04am On Nov 17, 2021
Failed ambition. Oyetola till 2026.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun 2022: Ademola Adeleke Meet Seyi Makinde Over Governorship Bid by Todetayo(m): 7:04am On Nov 17, 2021
EmperorTolson:

Tell me 5 things he's done since he became the governor.
Hopefully you'll not include the ongoing money wasting project that's going on around Fakunle (imagine constructing an overhead bridge where it's least needed), even the one constructed by his predecessor is still lying there with no usage
Or is it the inconclusive Osun job that's going to 2 years now with nothing to show for it.
No sane person will say that Oyetola doesn't need to be replaced

God bless you boss, you just spoke my heart. Osogbo is now so busy all because of one dumb decision to set up a bridge where its not even needed.

The Old garage province would have been a reasonable place to set a bridge up, but as usual, our politicians no dey think

7 Likes

Re: Osun 2022: Ademola Adeleke Meet Seyi Makinde Over Governorship Bid by Nobody: 7:10am On Nov 17, 2021
Johnnyessence:
It’s amazing seeing Aree Dele Momodu with the two great politicians in the same ideologies and plans in making Pdp in Osun State succeeds in 2022 governorship poll. Imole de okunkun parada ni gbogbo ipinle Osun. Much victory ahead.

So you're glad that you may have this guy as Governor of Osun State in 2023? Not that the others are much better, better I should think that a man of great ideas and one that's versed in modern development is more preferable?

6 Likes

Re: Osun 2022: Ademola Adeleke Meet Seyi Makinde Over Governorship Bid by galaxy2020(m): 7:12am On Nov 17, 2021
He actually won the last osun governorship election, but the riggers, rigged him out. grin

4 Likes

Re: Osun 2022: Ademola Adeleke Meet Seyi Makinde Over Governorship Bid by davspog2(m): 7:12am On Nov 17, 2021
The dancing senator and dele my boy again.....lmaooo, I'm not even sure dancing senator would win the primaries.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun 2022: Ademola Adeleke Meet Seyi Makinde Over Governorship Bid by Tzar(m): 7:18am On Nov 17, 2021
I put it on record that Adeleke doesn’t have what it takes to lift Osun state out of the doldrums.

7 Likes

Re: Osun 2022: Ademola Adeleke Meet Seyi Makinde Over Governorship Bid by HRMK: 7:21am On Nov 17, 2021
why the meeting?is he to be elected by oyo or osun people?does it mean makinde is now his godfather?nawa!
Re: Osun 2022: Ademola Adeleke Meet Seyi Makinde Over Governorship Bid by Akerele44(m): 7:31am On Nov 17, 2021
Adeleke shld 4get abt winning or d election will b hot like d past one.. it's was tough bcuz Oyetola and Adeleke dat's was der first tenure of contesting the governorship pool bt now dat Oyetola is in power Adeleke no fit see draw

6 Likes

Re: Osun 2022: Ademola Adeleke Meet Seyi Makinde Over Governorship Bid by Unipozicoly: 7:33am On Nov 17, 2021
With little I see and I know the current governor is really trying is best, but it will be unreasonable for a positive thoughts mind to day Adeleke is the candidate to vote for, let think of is life experiences, what as he learn in any sector. Dacing and parting.
About the dele, him and is daughter is coming to the root of the money and make a way.
Come 2022 oyetola will win with wide range.

8 Likes

Re: Osun 2022: Ademola Adeleke Meet Seyi Makinde Over Governorship Bid by muheeb01(m): 7:49am On Nov 17, 2021
2023 warm up
Re: Osun 2022: Ademola Adeleke Meet Seyi Makinde Over Governorship Bid by funshint(m): 7:50am On Nov 17, 2021
This man will beat the current governor in the coming polls. Oyetola is currently out of favour with Aregbesola who masterminded his emergence as governor. Osun state people are also tired of his cluelessness.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun 2022: Ademola Adeleke Meet Seyi Makinde Over Governorship Bid by tunapawizzy: 7:52am On Nov 17, 2021
Dele is there again...Alatenuje

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun 2022: Ademola Adeleke Meet Seyi Makinde Over Governorship Bid by Bash92(m): 7:56am On Nov 17, 2021
Todetayo:

God bless you boss, you just spoke my heart. Osogbo is now so busy all because of one dumb decision to set up a bridge where its not even needed.

The Old garage province would have been a reasonable place to set a bridge up, but as usual, our politicians no dey think

Or the Oke fia roundabout. Going to work in the morning wahala coming home in the evening sef na war.

No common sense at all, the traffic light was controlling the traffic at Olaiya junction perfectly. But me i know na campaign stuff sha, they want to sight the bridge where everyone coming into osun state from lagos or Ibadan will see it and will believe the governor is working.

3 Likes

Re: Osun 2022: Ademola Adeleke Meet Seyi Makinde Over Governorship Bid by Pharaoh4rin(m): 8:06am On Nov 17, 2021
I like this Adeleke for no reason.

5 Likes

Re: Osun 2022: Ademola Adeleke Meet Seyi Makinde Over Governorship Bid by lereinter(m): 8:15am On Nov 17, 2021
Imole de

May God use him to remove the darkness in Osun state.

He's a cheerful man always happy with a broad smile

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun 2022: Ademola Adeleke Meet Seyi Makinde Over Governorship Bid by tholhusomhie: 8:19am On Nov 17, 2021
Johnnyessence:
SENATOR Ademola Adeleke understand the game well oooo

If I were a PDP member and a stalwart, I will do everything to prevent this Dancer from getting the party's ticket. Why? His criminal case on fake certificate presented last time (which made him to run away shortly after the election) is still open but APC only put it on hold and will bring it out when he gets the ticket. This will be a cheap way of defeating PDP. Adeleke knows nothing other than spending the money he never worked for (Deji's money). He is so senseless.

6 Likes

Re: Osun 2022: Ademola Adeleke Meet Seyi Makinde Over Governorship Bid by omooba969(m): 8:33am On Nov 17, 2021
Johnnyessence:
It’s amazing seeing Aree Dele Momodu with the two great politicians in the same ideologies and plans in making Pdp in Osun State succeeds in 2022 governorship poll. Imole de okunkun parada ni gbogbo ipinle Osun. Much victory ahead.

Can anything good come out of PDP?

Una neva learn sense...shioor!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun 2022: Ademola Adeleke Meet Seyi Makinde Over Governorship Bid by iamdapsyj(m): 8:37am On Nov 17, 2021
Their is nothing wrong in them meeting but I am just thinking of the Oyo state government funds. That is what will suffer the most at the end....

2 Likes

Re: Osun 2022: Ademola Adeleke Meet Seyi Makinde Over Governorship Bid by omooba969(m): 8:37am On Nov 17, 2021
lereinter:

Imole de

May God use him to remove the darkness in Osun state.

He's a cheerful man always happy with a broad smile

Being cheerful with a broad smile is not enough to deliver the dividends of democracy and upholding the rule of law.

3 Likes

Re: Osun 2022: Ademola Adeleke Meet Seyi Makinde Over Governorship Bid by Odidigboigbo(m): 8:39am On Nov 17, 2021
Hespee93:

He denied himself the governore.

Why would he use use fake result in the first place?

Had it be the fake result issue is not there, he would have won the case easily.
which case are you talking about? How does the issue of his result have to do with the inconclusive election that denied him victory?

2 Likes

Re: Osun 2022: Ademola Adeleke Meet Seyi Makinde Over Governorship Bid by ipobarecriminals: 8:50am On Nov 17, 2021
shocked grin johnny sad.U aren't helping Ur oga a bit.Tell dis bag of beans to dey jog from Ife to Ilesha every morning.
Johnnyessence:

5 Likes

Re: Osun 2022: Ademola Adeleke Meet Seyi Makinde Over Governorship Bid by DSoj(m): 8:58am On Nov 17, 2021
Makinde that will not get 2nd term. Hahhahaha

2 Likes

Re: Osun 2022: Ademola Adeleke Meet Seyi Makinde Over Governorship Bid by UTILITYMAY(m): 9:05am On Nov 17, 2021
Crossroad1:
I believe giving this man a chance might mean a better osun state.
But shey federal might go gree?
Well, anambra and edo treatment can still happen Sha.

No sentiments here; I don't believe this man can do up to the present Governor let alone better. What has he done specially in the past or what is in his blueprints for Osun State? Even though we know he was robbed in the last election, I still don't see him as any better option.

4 Likes

Re: Osun 2022: Ademola Adeleke Meet Seyi Makinde Over Governorship Bid by UTILITYMAY(m): 9:09am On Nov 17, 2021
If anyone thinks APC would allow PDP to win Osun in 2022, the eve of 2023 Presidential (General) Elections, then the person don't understand Nigeria politics at all... angry

4 Likes

Re: Osun 2022: Ademola Adeleke Meet Seyi Makinde Over Governorship Bid by UTILITYMAY(m): 9:10am On Nov 17, 2021
Haywhysat:

Fear social media politicians. I doubt if any sane man in osun will leave Oyetola and vote for this man. Why should we? Oyetola has been trying

Abi ooo!
The thing tire me grin

3 Likes

Re: Osun 2022: Ademola Adeleke Meet Seyi Makinde Over Governorship Bid by Prince111111: 9:29am On Nov 17, 2021
funshint:
This man will beat the current governor in the coming polls. Oyetola is currently out of favour with Aregbesola who masterminded his emergence as governor. Osun state people are also tired of his cluelessness.
You on point
Re: Osun 2022: Ademola Adeleke Meet Seyi Makinde Over Governorship Bid by Prince111111: 9:32am On Nov 17, 2021
tholhusomhie:

If I were a PDP member and a stalwart, I will do everything to prevent this Dancer from getting the party's ticket. Why? His criminal case on fake certificate presented last time (which made him to run away shortly after the election) is still open but APC only put it on hold and will bring it out when he gets the ticket. This will be a cheap way of defeating PDP. Adeleke knows nothing other than spending the money he never worked for (Deji's money). He is so senseless.
Don't worry we have made up our mind to vote for him. Thanks for your concern...
Re: Osun 2022: Ademola Adeleke Meet Seyi Makinde Over Governorship Bid by tholhusomhie: 9:46am On Nov 17, 2021
funshint:

But the cluelessness of Oyetola is far better than the senselessness of Adeleke. Only the reasonable ones can decode this.

4 Likes

Re: Osun 2022: Ademola Adeleke Meet Seyi Makinde Over Governorship Bid by Johnnyessence(m): 10:03am On Nov 17, 2021
ipobarecriminals:
shocked grin johnny sad.U aren't helping Ur oga a bit.Tell dis bag of beans to dey jug from Ife to Ilesha every morning.
his victory in next year governorship poll will shock you to the marrow. You won’t be able to eat that day. Imole de okunkun parada ni gbogbo ipinle Osun
Re: Osun 2022: Ademola Adeleke Meet Seyi Makinde Over Governorship Bid by Johnnyessence(m): 10:06am On Nov 17, 2021
DSoj:
Makinde that will not get 2nd term. Hahhahaha
Kikiki, As if you are Oyo state electorates. GSM is trying concerning the Igr of the state. Ask the people of Oyo State, they will testify to it. GSM second term bid is much welcome and he will win his second term election in 2023. He has done well in governance.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re-apply For Your Jobs: Otti Directs Abia medical doctors, Enyimba technical cre / I Never Authorised Agunloye To Award $6bn Mambilla Contract To Sunrise, Says OBJ / 35 Governors Voted During NGF Election – Fayemi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.