Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,681 members, 7,827,518 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:00 PM

World's Highest Infinity Pool Opens On 50th Floor Of Palm Tower In Dubai(Photos) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / World's Highest Infinity Pool Opens On 50th Floor Of Palm Tower In Dubai(Photos) (55739 Views)

My Visit To Bowers Tower In Ibadan / World's Highest Traffic Jam: 11 Climbers Died On Mount Everest In One Week(Pics) / China Opens World’s Highest Motorway Tunnel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: World's Highest Infinity Pool Opens On 50th Floor Of Palm Tower In Dubai(Photos) by Creamz(m): 9:49am On Nov 17, 2021
Nice
Re: World's Highest Infinity Pool Opens On 50th Floor Of Palm Tower In Dubai(Photos) by Ocean09: 9:49am On Nov 17, 2021
I hope to visit such a beautiful place.
Re: World's Highest Infinity Pool Opens On 50th Floor Of Palm Tower In Dubai(Photos) by Anisilas: 9:50am On Nov 17, 2021
Heaven on pool
Re: World's Highest Infinity Pool Opens On 50th Floor Of Palm Tower In Dubai(Photos) by Nobody: 9:51am On Nov 17, 2021
Another money sucking Avenue for Nigerian celebrities.. . Lol

Dubai has sworn to finish Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: World's Highest Infinity Pool Opens On 50th Floor Of Palm Tower In Dubai(Photos) by Bigwig02(m): 9:52am On Nov 17, 2021
This type no dey collapse?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: World's Highest Infinity Pool Opens On 50th Floor Of Palm Tower In Dubai(Photos) by Joseph08(m): 9:52am On Nov 17, 2021
Let me not say what's on my mind grin

1 Like

Re: World's Highest Infinity Pool Opens On 50th Floor Of Palm Tower In Dubai(Photos) by BluntCrazeMan: 9:52am On Nov 17, 2021
benuejosh:
Nigeria can do better than this.
Some Comments Are Capable Of Causing Severe Depression To The People Who Read Them.

1 Like

Re: World's Highest Infinity Pool Opens On 50th Floor Of Palm Tower In Dubai(Photos) by adaenwa: 9:54am On Nov 17, 2021
God knows I can't , the pictures alone are giving me anxiety.

2 Likes

Re: World's Highest Infinity Pool Opens On 50th Floor Of Palm Tower In Dubai(Photos) by Andyvilly: 9:54am On Nov 17, 2021
Person wey nor Sabi swim and come get fear of height join go call this one paradise?

4 Likes

Re: World's Highest Infinity Pool Opens On 50th Floor Of Palm Tower In Dubai(Photos) by Nobody: 9:55am On Nov 17, 2021
HISBA

1 Like

Re: World's Highest Infinity Pool Opens On 50th Floor Of Palm Tower In Dubai(Photos) by PlayerMeji: 9:55am On Nov 17, 2021
They did not allow their marauding brothers to come and scatter their own life.

See as they are prospering as if it is not the same earth that we all are

1 Like

Re: World's Highest Infinity Pool Opens On 50th Floor Of Palm Tower In Dubai(Photos) by Princedapace(m): 9:55am On Nov 17, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
I've been there severally and believe me, this place is paradise. the view, hospitality and serenity is out of this world

Sometimes when I see how these Arabs used oil money to develope UAE, QATAR, KUWAIT. i just wonder who cursed NIGERIA.

the gospel truth is that NIGERIA is beyond redemption, our useless and corrupt leaders have destroyed NIGERIA into smithereens.

Nigeria was destroyed by Nigerians. We too love money and we don't have any idea of innovation than money.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: World's Highest Infinity Pool Opens On 50th Floor Of Palm Tower In Dubai(Photos) by Nobody: 9:56am On Nov 17, 2021
BluntCrazeMan:
Some Comments Are Capable Of Causing Severe Depression To The People Who Read Them.
him governor never build Road oh finish nor any beautiful infrastructure na to build 50ft highskyling grin grin nobi juju be that naw undecided

2 Likes

Re: World's Highest Infinity Pool Opens On 50th Floor Of Palm Tower In Dubai(Photos) by jaxxy(m): 9:56am On Nov 17, 2021
That’s 2ce the ikoyi building.

1 Like

Re: World's Highest Infinity Pool Opens On 50th Floor Of Palm Tower In Dubai(Photos) by slowice(m): 9:56am On Nov 17, 2021
I now believe that northern Nigeria practice a different version islam..... They can't imitate the good part from dubai, Egypt, Turkey and Co na Afghanistan dem dey emulate smh

11 Likes

Re: World's Highest Infinity Pool Opens On 50th Floor Of Palm Tower In Dubai(Photos) by 1000angstroms(m): 9:56am On Nov 17, 2021
There is no way I won't be swimming here with full life support and parachute cos I've not killed height phobia and water phobia.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: World's Highest Infinity Pool Opens On 50th Floor Of Palm Tower In Dubai(Photos) by Awise09(m): 9:57am On Nov 17, 2021
Amazing
Re: World's Highest Infinity Pool Opens On 50th Floor Of Palm Tower In Dubai(Photos) by DSC7: 9:57am On Nov 17, 2021
Wahala shocked shocked shocked....

Abegggggg Abegggggg Abegggggg...

God Bless Nigeria cool

3 Likes

Re: World's Highest Infinity Pool Opens On 50th Floor Of Palm Tower In Dubai(Photos) by treatise: 9:57am On Nov 17, 2021
Explorers:
The Aura Skypool has officially opened, located on the 50th floor of the Palm Tower on Palm Jumeirah island.

The pool sits at 200m (656ft) above the ground and new pictures show the 360-degree views it offers.

Tickets cost from £34 (AED 170) per person and the pool is open from 10am until sunset each day.

What's claimed to be the world's highest infinity pool is now open and stunning first-look pictures suggest that it will be very popular indeed.

'The Aura Skypool' in Dubai is the world's first 360-degree infinity pool and is set a whopping 200m (656ft) above the ground on the 50th floor of the 52-storey Palm Tower on Palm Jumeirah island.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/travel/travel_news/article-10203507/First-look-worlds-highest-infinity-pool-Dubai-Aura-Skypool-officially-open.html

360 view like that intended by Fourscore Company. You may watch aura skypool here :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=efHEREfcgZg
Re: World's Highest Infinity Pool Opens On 50th Floor Of Palm Tower In Dubai(Photos) by LordReed(m): 9:58am On Nov 17, 2021
Open till someone falls off.
Re: World's Highest Infinity Pool Opens On 50th Floor Of Palm Tower In Dubai(Photos) by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 9:59am On Nov 17, 2021
benuejosh:
Nigeria can do better than this.

Re: World's Highest Infinity Pool Opens On 50th Floor Of Palm Tower In Dubai(Photos) by lifenija: 9:59am On Nov 17, 2021
that edge is a no no.
omo afraid go dey worry me

1 Like

Re: World's Highest Infinity Pool Opens On 50th Floor Of Palm Tower In Dubai(Photos) by obembet(f): 10:00am On Nov 17, 2021
No hope for this country. That's just the truth

1 Like

Re: World's Highest Infinity Pool Opens On 50th Floor Of Palm Tower In Dubai(Photos) by AbuAeesha: 10:01am On Nov 17, 2021
like the pool water is fill to the brim
wow but how possible
Re: World's Highest Infinity Pool Opens On 50th Floor Of Palm Tower In Dubai(Photos) by YoobaNesan: 10:02am On Nov 17, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
I've been there severally and believe me, this place is paradise. the view, hospitality and serenity is out of this world

Sometimes when I see how these Arabs used oil money to develope UAE, QATAR, KUWAIT. i just wonder who cursed NIGERIA.

the gospel truth is that NIGERIA is beyond redemption, our useless and corrupt leaders have destroyed NIGERIA into smithereens.
Sir I'd be glad if you can check this out
https://www.nairaland.com/6853383/see-what-ive-got
Re: World's Highest Infinity Pool Opens On 50th Floor Of Palm Tower In Dubai(Photos) by drezzyx(m): 10:02am On Nov 17, 2021
What kind of rough play is this..
Let hope it won't become a hotspot for suicide
Re: World's Highest Infinity Pool Opens On 50th Floor Of Palm Tower In Dubai(Photos) by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 10:03am On Nov 17, 2021
Since na only our politifians fit visit this paradise I comot my handi

Re: World's Highest Infinity Pool Opens On 50th Floor Of Palm Tower In Dubai(Photos) by havenz(m): 10:03am On Nov 17, 2021
My goodness,why am I not born in this kind of a country, why a corrupt seen country like Nigeria where nothing works because of corrupt leaders.
Re: World's Highest Infinity Pool Opens On 50th Floor Of Palm Tower In Dubai(Photos) by smithoo(m): 10:03am On Nov 17, 2021
Some countries are living and some are just existing.

Nigeria is just existing.

5 Likes

Re: World's Highest Infinity Pool Opens On 50th Floor Of Palm Tower In Dubai(Photos) by seguno2: 10:04am On Nov 17, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
[font=georgia] I've been there severally and believe me, this place is paradise. the view, hospitality and serenity is out of this world

[/font

Please who allowed our Nigerian useless and corrupt leaders to be in power and remain there? Maybe it is the people of Dubai, or we 200 million Nigerians

6 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

G.R. Boyd-Carpenter: The First Man That Owned A Private Jet In Kano (Photos) / 5 African Countries Where Snow Falls / Nigerian Man Deported From Canada For Killing a Parrot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.