Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,240 members, 7,833,052 topics. Date: Sunday, 19 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

Bandits Attack Zamfara Community For Defaulting In Levy Payment - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bandits Attack Zamfara Community For Defaulting In Levy Payment (10616 Views)

New Wage: NLC Proposes Sanctions For Defaulting Governors / Seven Soldiers Feared Dead As Bandits Attack Zamfara Community / Bello Turji: N20m Cash Zamfara Community Paid To Bandit Leader To Avoid Attacks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bandits Attack Zamfara Community For Defaulting In Levy Payment by OdefaGirl(f): 4:25pm On Nov 17, 2021
Imagine rubbish....shame on Nigerian government.
Re: Bandits Attack Zamfara Community For Defaulting In Levy Payment by faste: 4:32pm On Nov 17, 2021
paramakina202:
Very soon this terrorist will sack the Emirs and sultan of Sokoto.
That better happens very fast ..
Re: Bandits Attack Zamfara Community For Defaulting In Levy Payment by faste: 4:32pm On Nov 17, 2021
paramakina202:
Very soon this terrorist will sack the Emirs and sultan of Sokoto.
That better happen very fast ..
Re: Bandits Attack Zamfara Community For Defaulting In Levy Payment by Exceed15: 4:35pm On Nov 17, 2021
North is the originator of their predicament. When they keep churning out children without care & support and use religion as cover. Those children are the bandits of today.
Re: Bandits Attack Zamfara Community For Defaulting In Levy Payment by yorubakid: 5:24pm On Nov 17, 2021
Godons1:

The way IPOB are slaughtering Pastors, Kings, women and children in the East grin grin grin grin angry
The people that have died in the east due to IPOB crisis is can't reach the number if people being killed by your fellow abokii everyday in the north. Killings in the north is now like a daily occurrences that the rest of Nigerians see it as a normal thing . before the end of the day, I'm sure that we will get report of more killings going up in the north.. may God epp the north cry
Re: Bandits Attack Zamfara Community For Defaulting In Levy Payment by Godons1: 5:34pm On Nov 17, 2021
yorubakid:

The people that have died in the east due to IPOB crisis is can't reach the number if people being killed by your fellow abokii everyday in the north. Killings in the north is now like a daily occurrences that the rest of Nigerians see it as a normal thing . before the end of the day, I'm sure that we will get report of more killings going up in the north.. may God epp the north cry

Lies.
Zamfara and Borno States are safer than the entire East. Most communities in the East have been deserted, due to the insecurity and hardship in their Region. Most Igbos are now relocating to the North in search of greener pastures, good economy and to live in a peaceful environment. grin grin grin grin

Re: Bandits Attack Zamfara Community For Defaulting In Levy Payment by yorubakid: 5:38pm On Nov 17, 2021
Godons1:

Lies.
Zamfara and Borno States are safer than the entire East. Most communities in the East have been deserted, due to the insecurity and hardship in their Region. Most Igbos are now relocating to the North in search of greener pastures, good economy and to live in a peaceful environment. grin grin grin grin
I know na..infact, the north is far safer and peaceful than dubai grin .. I'm sure that you are somewhere in abuja typing this thrash while the remaining abokiis are somewhere in the core North paying taxes to the bandits and eating grass to survive.. May God EPP the north cheesy
Re: Bandits Attack Zamfara Community For Defaulting In Levy Payment by VOICEofORIENTAL: 5:48pm On Nov 17, 2021
Aketi2:
The North has failed these people. Their offense was that they accepted the Jihadist in 1806. Today, they are now servants in their own land.

Ndigbo, note that when they finish up North, they will match down South. We have to fight alone as the rest of the people are under the spell of Arabia. Especially, Satans children (Umu Ekwensu/Duduwa) who believe we dont deserve to defend our selves.
why call your fellow human being,umu ekwensu?..too bad of you
Re: Bandits Attack Zamfara Community For Defaulting In Levy Payment by iyke2frankeze: 7:10pm On Nov 17, 2021
They were punished for obstructing Northern revenue generation. With that revenue, the North will generate more IGR than the Southeast who looses billions for sitting at home.
Re: Bandits Attack Zamfara Community For Defaulting In Levy Payment by Solorrman3310: 11:51pm On Nov 17, 2021
Ishewu u must be a pagan because a good Christian never speak like this,the poison u were talking don't u think some of ur people have done it before by injecting oranges with poison ? is this what ur saviour asked u to do ? If u hated Hausa and want all of them death don't u think there are children that does no harm to any one ? U are insulting Islam for violence but u think what are saying is different abi ? If someone say ur religion teaches death to people u will come out with ur egusi and oɓoroko mouth spewing rubbish ,just because u are not a Muslim doesn't mean u can kill any Muslim with poison. Abeg fight with ur garri and groundnut first,ole talkative blood saviour,u were saved by the blood of Jesus that means whatever u do it's okey since u are never a sinner any more ,u can kill,rape,drink alcohol and dance in the church for salvation. See this man or woman,u claimed the north are violent by killing people yet u are not violent but can kill.quote author=Sebastine1994 post=107702033]I don't hear northerners complain about anything, go to their Facebook group or BBC hausa. Their response to everything is Inshallah, Allah kiyaye. It is this ishala fatalism that would finish them off.

I used to think some stupid thought of buying lots of foodstuff, lacing it with poison and let the almajiri feast on it. To reduce menace to society. But I know better. They are part of the ecosystem, they have a right to exist as well as I do. The problem is who would first weaponize them.

If you think Botswana or Kenya is the home of wierd news, think again, hausa Muslims are good at hiding their own bad news using the name of Allah.

All these hard things are happening in northern Nigeria, yet we don't see pictures, yet many hausa boys use expénsive smart phones.

Kidnapping has reduced today in Edo state and our highways because of we voiced out.

Northern Nigeria can burn to ashes, I don't care. They are not yet in pain[/quote]
Re: Bandits Attack Zamfara Community For Defaulting In Levy Payment by Aketi2: 2:57pm On Nov 18, 2021
VOICEofORIENTAL:
why call your fellow human being,umu ekwensu?..too bad of you

I do not find it it calling my fellow human Umu ekwensu. They themselves claimed that their progenitor came from the sky.

Based on this, I was able to extrapolate, that their hatred for the Truth and Justice and their commitment to occultism must have re-enforced that claim that truly their forbear must have fallen from heaven (fallen angel).

How large should a sample be to draw a conclusion about the population? Check the entire Nairaland. Did these people not say that Ndigbo was responsible for Endsar? Did not also deny that no single soul died?
Re: Bandits Attack Zamfara Community For Defaulting In Levy Payment by MisterKennedy(m): 5:29pm On Dec 15, 2021
ngwababe:
They should pay jari, no be dem go still vote Buhari if he comes again?

Hi ngwababe. How are you doing
Re: Bandits Attack Zamfara Community For Defaulting In Levy Payment by ngwababe(f): 5:35pm On Dec 15, 2021
MisterKennedy:

Hi ngwababe. How are you doing

1 Like

Re: Bandits Attack Zamfara Community For Defaulting In Levy Payment by MisterKennedy(m): 4:44pm On Dec 16, 2021
ngwababe:

MisterKennedy I'm fine. Thank you.

How's your week going dear
Re: Bandits Attack Zamfara Community For Defaulting In Levy Payment by ngwababe(f): 12:28am On Dec 17, 2021
MisterKennedy:

How's your week going dear

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Omokri Threatens Legal Action Against Saharareporters / 2019: First Term Governors Begin Moves For Re- Election Bids / Boko Haram Attacks: Fears As Army Setbacks Cast Shadows Over 2019 Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.