Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,658 members, 7,827,421 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

See The Road I Saw In Orlu Imo State Today - Photos - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / See The Road I Saw In Orlu Imo State Today - Photos (75218 Views)

Very Strange Nigerian Guy I Saw In Germany Who Japa Back To Naija / Total Lockdown In Anambra State Today (Photos ) / Petrol Tanker And A Bus Collide In Orlu Imo, 30 People Killed (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Road I Saw In Orlu Imo State Today - Photos by authority2006(m): 4:49pm On Nov 17, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
This is the road that leads to governor hope uzodinma village in Orlu , Imo state .

In front of this shameful and deadly bad road is Catholic diocese of Orlu (Regina Pacis Parish , Ihioma)

If hope uzodinma cannot fix Orlu , then he cannot fix Imo state .

Imo people deserve better

Imo people don't deserve this calamity of a governor to lead them

I visited my mom's village in Imo state today from Lagos, so I asked someone to drive me round , only to see this bad road the governor of imo state, hope uzodinma has neglected .

It is unfortunate.

The same way Jonathan couldn't fix the Federal road that leads to his home town until he left the power, Buhari had to do that for him
Re: See The Road I Saw In Orlu Imo State Today - Photos by moscobabs(m): 4:50pm On Nov 17, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Mention the places in Lagos can you

I can mention 100 roads in Ogun that were built by residents
Re: See The Road I Saw In Orlu Imo State Today - Photos by fred04(m): 4:51pm On Nov 17, 2021
Oga this one is a small one, come to orlu ihiala road and see
Re: See The Road I Saw In Orlu Imo State Today - Photos by nedzuby: 4:52pm On Nov 17, 2021
Richy4:

Just curious, do you know some of the reason people pay taxes? Just yes or no answer will be just fine...

Not that I am Support of the Governor and the road, but how many people do think Pat's tax in Nigeria?
Re: See The Road I Saw In Orlu Imo State Today - Photos by Dabliss02(m): 4:52pm On Nov 17, 2021
That's how we roll in Nigeria
Don't be surprised
Re: See The Road I Saw In Orlu Imo State Today - Photos by luluosas(m): 4:53pm On Nov 17, 2021
It's the mentality of people that is responsible for these failures especially on road infrastructure. Waiting for government is the biggest mistake of the well to do. How can you buy a car of 3 to 10m, build a house of over 50m and yet you can't use 100k to sand front of your house? This is wickedness.
By the grace of God, if I am to build a house in my lifetime, even if the road may be bad, but there will not be any gully in my frontage. May God help me to achieve this. Amen
Re: See The Road I Saw In Orlu Imo State Today - Photos by obailala(m): 4:53pm On Nov 17, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
This is the road that leads to governor hope uzodinma village in Orlu , Imo state .

In front of this shameful and deadly bad road is Catholic diocese of Orlu (Regina Pacis Parish , Ihioma)

I visited my mom's village in Imo state today from Lagos, so I asked someone to drive me round , only to see this bad road the governor of imo state, hope uzodinma has neglected .

It is unfortunate.
Not defending Uzodimma but what's so unique about this road?... Is there a single state in Nigeria that doesnt have about 50 roads worse than this one?
Re: See The Road I Saw In Orlu Imo State Today - Photos by neonly: 4:54pm On Nov 17, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
Beautiful houses but bad roads

And dat place host most of the wealthiest people in imo state I don't know why dey can't contribute and fix or at least make d road motor able
Re: See The Road I Saw In Orlu Imo State Today - Photos by Wannabenz: 4:55pm On Nov 17, 2021
The former governor was doing well before the Mr lifeless put him puppet for thier just to commission a gutter.

You guys should visit Enugu too. There roads are getting worse now unlike when I was schooling there during Sullivan Chime time.

1 Like

Re: See The Road I Saw In Orlu Imo State Today - Photos by Soso990240(m): 4:55pm On Nov 17, 2021
Or11:
Why do people always like blaming. There are parts of Lagos where the roads are fantastic and guess what, these roads are built by the residents and locals. If you want something done then do it yourself.
I dont want to call you senseless, but you should sound better next time. People pax tax for these things to be done, so they should sit back and watch as the leaders embezzle their money without doing anything? so, we should also pick up arms and fight armed robbers without holding the security operatives accountable? Nairaland is filled with bigots and tribalist these days.

1 Like

Re: See The Road I Saw In Orlu Imo State Today - Photos by armyofone(m): 4:56pm On Nov 17, 2021
I heard this song this morning and it really fits this red muddy river by the roadside

By the rivers of Babylon
There we sat down
Yeah yeah we wept
When we remember Zion

cry cry
Re: See The Road I Saw In Orlu Imo State Today - Photos by Ghostmode2two(m): 4:58pm On Nov 17, 2021
Ogun state Govt nor get time for road construction. Just wait till election is around the corner Dem go do magic fox am one hand
Re: See The Road I Saw In Orlu Imo State Today - Photos by Exczz: 4:58pm On Nov 17, 2021
Oh
Re: See The Road I Saw In Orlu Imo State Today - Photos by promzy555(m): 4:59pm On Nov 17, 2021
That road is good na, come to Benin infact GRA. You will value your on
Re: See The Road I Saw In Orlu Imo State Today - Photos by jaxxy(m): 5:00pm On Nov 17, 2021
Or11:

Many estates in lekki, chevy view, admiralty estate, oral estate, idado estate etc

Those are private and even exclusive estates u mentioned not public estates or streets where most Nigerians live.

It’s like saying banana island know the estate management takes care of its road and infrastructure especially if u pay service charges.
Re: See The Road I Saw In Orlu Imo State Today - Photos by Angelfrost(m): 5:01pm On Nov 17, 2021
Imo is one of the most unfortunate states in the Southeast...

Forget packaging, they are actually worse than Abia!!!
Re: See The Road I Saw In Orlu Imo State Today - Photos by ahnie: 5:01pm On Nov 17, 2021
East na so so mud mud.no single good road network.
I remember when I took an adventure trip to Abia state isuochi precisely for their new yam festival,I almost cried.

Coman see bad roads and potholes,the only good thing about the road we're campaigns billboards littered everywhere.
Re: See The Road I Saw In Orlu Imo State Today - Photos by LAFOCUZY: 5:03pm On Nov 17, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

This road is good. Go to Abia and see the definition of bad road and no governance. Just drive to Abia and check it out.....and you will see how horrible these governors are

It is unfortunate.
Re: See The Road I Saw In Orlu Imo State Today - Photos by Richy4(m): 5:06pm On Nov 17, 2021
nedzuby:

Not that I am Support of the Governor and the road, but how many people do think Pat's tax in Nigeria?
Are u saying that all companies in Nigeria doesn't pay taxes? Those people working in Government establishment and private sectors were all enjoying tax free..
Import and exports of goods were all tax free in Nigeria?.. All govt tenders and contracts, no Value Added Tax required?...
If so then Nigeria would be the best country for foreign investors to come...
I have never seen a worker broadcasting that his or her money was deducted because of tax.. that was because it is normal..
Re: See The Road I Saw In Orlu Imo State Today - Photos by Joetttimua1811(m): 5:10pm On Nov 17, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
Beautiful houses but bad roads

As in emmmm sad mtcheww
Re: See The Road I Saw In Orlu Imo State Today - Photos by Luvvy01(f): 5:11pm On Nov 17, 2021
Re: See The Road I Saw In Orlu Imo State Today - Photos by 8stargeneral: 5:13pm On Nov 17, 2021
Was discussing about that road with someone today..this is treble.
Re: See The Road I Saw In Orlu Imo State Today - Photos by Or11: 5:18pm On Nov 17, 2021
jaxxy:

Those are private and even exclusive estates u mentioned not public estates or streets where most Nigerians live.

It’s like saying banana island know the estate management takes care of its road and infrastructure especially if u pay service charges.

Then let residents of these areas fence off their neighborhood, make it a "private or exclusive estate" and repair their roads.

From the outlook of your profile, it shows you sell cars. Do you pay tax for every car you sell? Nigerians are the cause of their problems. The change you are looking for doesn't start with the President, governor or any politician. It starts with you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Road I Saw In Orlu Imo State Today - Photos by staneless(m): 5:18pm On Nov 17, 2021
Na dis type I pass di other day, my car ac compressor developed issue so tey I replaced it
Re: See The Road I Saw In Orlu Imo State Today - Photos by Mayeldah(m): 5:18pm On Nov 17, 2021
Its all over Nigeria

bad roads like this full Lagos.

1 Like

Re: See The Road I Saw In Orlu Imo State Today - Photos by Buckeyemedia1: 5:33pm On Nov 17, 2021
Sergio101:
undecided
what do you expect from uzodinjo??
uzodinma agaa ya nga nabo but since uzodinjo already......... we will only take one tenure.

Never again!!
Why haven’t your past Governors done it, going back to Sam Mbakwe? Or you want to blame your Hausa Fulani Brethren’s for it? Imagine just see the state of our roads? We demand Biafra immediately from the Zoo?
Re: See The Road I Saw In Orlu Imo State Today - Photos by Naijanascam: 5:35pm On Nov 17, 2021
That stretch of Ihiala/orlu road.... only the section belonging to Imo state is in that sorry state throughout......... you will shade tears if you venture into the villages........ you will know that government is far from them
Re: See The Road I Saw In Orlu Imo State Today - Photos by Buckeyemedia1: 5:36pm On Nov 17, 2021
staneless:
Na dis type I pass di other day, my car ac compressor developed issue so tey I replaced it
Everything is jagajaga yet, they will say it is the President that made them jagajaga people?
Re: See The Road I Saw In Orlu Imo State Today - Photos by Buckeyemedia1: 5:38pm On Nov 17, 2021
Naijanascam:
That stretch of Ihiala/orlu road.... only the section belonging to Imo state is in that state to throughout......... you will shade tears if you venture into the villages.....
I wonder if they will blame The Federal Government & Fulani for the bad roads?

1 Like

Re: See The Road I Saw In Orlu Imo State Today - Photos by Dreadshy: 5:40pm On Nov 17, 2021
What do you expect from a supreme court governor?
Re: See The Road I Saw In Orlu Imo State Today - Photos by Buckeyemedia1: 5:40pm On Nov 17, 2021
Or11:

Then let residents of these areas fence of their neighborhood, make it a "private or exclusive estate" and repair their roads.

From the outlook of your profile, it shows you sell cars. Do you pay taxes for every car you sell? Nigerians are the cause of their problems. The change you are looking for doesn't start with the President, governor or any politician. It starts with you.
Confirmed.
Re: See The Road I Saw In Orlu Imo State Today - Photos by Buckeyemedia1: 5:42pm On Nov 17, 2021
Dreadshy:
What do you expect from a supreme court governor?
Where are you Local Government officials, ordinary road for their jurisdiction they no fit do?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Dole-Kaina: The Border Town Where Nigeria, Niger And Benin Republics Meet / Who Said Lagos Is Not Beautiful? (Pictures) / Nigerians In The UK Are Really Suffering

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.