Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,464 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:30 AM

Lekki Massacre: Security Expert Carpets Lai Mohammed, Says 11 Persons Killed - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lekki Massacre: Security Expert Carpets Lai Mohammed, Says 11 Persons Killed (764 Views)

Jos Jailbreak: 11 Persons Killed, 262 Inmates Flee, 12 Recaptured / AK-47 For Herders: Bala Mohammed Says He Was Misunderstood / 2023 Presidency: Igbo Group Suggests 11 Persons From South-East (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lekki Massacre: Security Expert Carpets Lai Mohammed, Says 11 Persons Killed by Metrix147: 6:51pm On Nov 17, 2021
Interpol Systems Consultant in Nigeria, Sir Chikwe Udensi has taken a swipe at the Minister of Information, Lai Mohammed for describing the October 2020 killings at Lekki Tollgate in Lagos as massacre without bodies, saying it is a lie that people were not killed.

He gave the number of persons killed at the plaza during the #EndSARS protest that brought the nation to a standstill as 11 while 48 sustained serious injuries 'that could make them suffer for the rest of their lives'.

In a radio programme on Family Love Fm Umuahia, Open Parliament monitored by ABN TV, Sir Udensi who was earlier in the week honoured by the organisers of Zik's award for bringing solutions to the country's security concerns applauded the judicial panel of inquiry set up by the Lagos State government to investigate the matter for their boldness.

"The fact of the matter is that 11 identifiable persons were killed in that incident. Also about 48 persons were grievously and greatly injured.

"What I mean by that, it's not just a minor damage to the body. They now have to suffer for the rest of their lives from injuries they sustained in that incident.

"That is the essence of the judicial panel of inquiry. It gives you facts, it gives you figures.

"I'm extremely disappointed, very disappointed with the position of the spokesman of the government, Alhaji Lai Mohammed. I am disappointed that he could say nobody was killed without facts.

"You cannot adduce such statement without fact, especially when you are number one spokesman of the nation," he said.

Source: https://abntv.com.ng/2021/11/lekki-massacre-sir-udensi-carpets-lai-mohammed-says-11-persons-killed-48-seriously-injured/

Cc; lalasticlala, Mynd44, Seun, OAM4J

Re: Lekki Massacre: Security Expert Carpets Lai Mohammed, Says 11 Persons Killed by MadamVanessa(f): 6:52pm On Nov 17, 2021
Re: Lekki Massacre: Security Expert Carpets Lai Mohammed, Says 11 Persons Killed by Abdul05: 6:55pm On Nov 17, 2021
I don't know why, the majority of the ibos are putting more pressure on this matter (lekki case ) on Lai Mohammed grin grin focus on those officers and men
Re: Lekki Massacre: Security Expert Carpets Lai Mohammed, Says 11 Persons Killed by Afamsi: 7:04pm On Nov 17, 2021
The late Dora Akunyili was the last minister of information Nigeria had. This one is minister of lies
Re: Lekki Massacre: Security Expert Carpets Lai Mohammed, Says 11 Persons Killed by Buckeyemedia1: 7:12pm On Nov 17, 2021
Abdul05:
I don't know why, the majority of the ibos are putting more pressure on this matter (lekki case ) on Lai Mohammed grin grin focus on those officers and men
I just knew it would be an easterner doing the criticism, Pdp sympathizers.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lekki Massacre: Security Expert Carpets Lai Mohammed, Says 11 Persons Killed by Buckeyemedia1: 7:13pm On Nov 17, 2021
Afamsi:
The late Dora Akunyili was the last minister of information Nigeria had. This one is minister of lies
Let your ear, choose what it wants to hear.

1 Like

Re: Lekki Massacre: Security Expert Carpets Lai Mohammed, Says 11 Persons Killed by Simeon88(m): 7:15pm On Nov 17, 2021
Am still waiting for Lai Mohammed's response to all these revelations. I no envy baba Lai at all but I trust baba die. He never disappoint
Re: Lekki Massacre: Security Expert Carpets Lai Mohammed, Says 11 Persons Killed by Lionnation: 7:15pm On Nov 17, 2021
Abdul05:
officers didn't send themselves, lie Mohammed is buharis mouth piece he has been the fore front of denial of any killings there, so what is your cry about
Re: Lekki Massacre: Security Expert Carpets Lai Mohammed, Says 11 Persons Killed by Maxymilliano(m): 7:16pm On Nov 17, 2021
Lai was hired to tell lies. He will get fired for saying the fact.

The hands of the clock can't work anticlockwise. The day he tells the truth is the day he will get toast

1 Like

Re: Lekki Massacre: Security Expert Carpets Lai Mohammed, Says 11 Persons Killed by Lionnation: 7:18pm On Nov 17, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
Let your ear, choose what it wants to hear.
read what you wrote does it sound like it written by some one who suckle her mothers breast, or that of a cow
Re: Lekki Massacre: Security Expert Carpets Lai Mohammed, Says 11 Persons Killed by Baawaa(m): 7:42pm On Nov 17, 2021
Lie Muhammed is unrepentant liar, is lie that will kill him grin grin angry grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Lekki Massacre: Security Expert Carpets Lai Mohammed, Says 11 Persons Killed by Charmingrascal(m): 7:47pm On Nov 17, 2021
Lie Mohammed is fully aware that people were killed but he dumped his conscience in a river and he is selling his compunction for money.
He will pay for all his atrocities right on this earth

"You cannot clean innocent people's blood with Lie Mohammed"
~Burna Boy 2021
Re: Lekki Massacre: Security Expert Carpets Lai Mohammed, Says 11 Persons Killed by otosa(m): 8:38pm On Nov 17, 2021
It's not the fault of uncle lai, to lie is what they appointed him for and he must do the work if not, he will be sacked.
Re: Lekki Massacre: Security Expert Carpets Lai Mohammed, Says 11 Persons Killed by nazicartel(m): 9:23pm On Nov 17, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
I just knew it would be an easterner doing the criticism, Pdp sympathizers.
don't let your stupidity over Shadow you.... Lai Mohammed defended rubbish after that Lekki incident.. Some Apc members supported what happened there ....
Back to Udensi, Election is around the corner, I know you will use this opportunity to be on the media, but you will still lose, just try and pay the pensioners you promised something, God will bless you for that.... But for Election, see you see loss

(1) (Reply)

You’re Next: Dabira, Lekki Shooting Survivor Gets Attack Notice / The Quest For Ijaw Referendum For Self Determination / If A Yoruba Becomes President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.