Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,575 members, 7,843,803 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 11:16 AM

Beware Of Agege Young Touts Under Bridge Lagos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Beware Of Agege Young Touts Under Bridge Lagos (2238 Views)

Lagos Unrest: Residents Of Agege Form Vigilantes To Protect Their Community / Ritualist Den Uncovered Under Bridge Near Lagos Governor's House. Photos / A Lady Parks SUV And Jumps In Lagoon On 3rd Mainland Bridge, Lagos (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beware Of Agege Young Touts Under Bridge Lagos by Candidlady: 5:04pm On Nov 26, 2021
Deffjam:
You dey make sense before.........not until you mention firearm.

truth is even from the begining of the post, he made no sense. Which one is "if you like ignore My post"
Re: Beware Of Agege Young Touts Under Bridge Lagos by Deffjam: 5:57pm On Nov 26, 2021
Candidlady:

truth is even from the begining of the post, he made no sense. Which one is "if you like ignore My post"
candid , which one are you in your profile picture??
Re: Beware Of Agege Young Touts Under Bridge Lagos by Candidlady: 6:03pm On Nov 26, 2021
Deffjam:

you know why am never wrong?

cuz am always RIGHT cheesy cheesy
Re: Beware Of Agege Young Touts Under Bridge Lagos by BigYash: 6:07pm On Nov 26, 2021
Deffjam:
You dey ask again?E no go pass d one on red,when menses blood,stain for leg .. You gerrit? If you don't gerrit ,then forget about it
Re: Beware Of Agege Young Touts Under Bridge Lagos by Deffjam: 6:10pm On Nov 26, 2021
Candidlady:

you know why am never wrong?

cuz am always RIGHT cheesy cheesy
the irony is thàt I was tempted to qoute you in in a thread this afternoon, I really like your comment.....but as God would have it you mentioned me now grin...........can we be e-friends,if you don't mind??
Re: Beware Of Agege Young Touts Under Bridge Lagos by YoungRay007: 6:10pm On Nov 26, 2021
Blame bubu
Re: Beware Of Agege Young Touts Under Bridge Lagos by Deffjam: 6:11pm On Nov 26, 2021
BigYash:
You dey ask again?E no go pass d one on red,when menses blood,stain for leg .. You gerrit? If you don't gerrit ,then forget about it
my guy,be like this girl offend you fa Ahbeg make peace reign ooo...biko
Re: Beware Of Agege Young Touts Under Bridge Lagos by BigYash: 6:15pm On Nov 26, 2021
Deffjam:
my guy,be like this girl offend you fa Ahbeg make peace reign ooo...biko
She too dey talk off key.. Abi na your babe? If she is your lovina ,no vex o..
Re: Beware Of Agege Young Touts Under Bridge Lagos by Deffjam: 6:40pm On Nov 26, 2021
BigYash:
She too dey talk off key.. Abi na your babe? If she is your lovina ,no vex o..
lol.......not yet....
Re: Beware Of Agege Young Touts Under Bridge Lagos by Candidlady: 6:52pm On Nov 26, 2021
Deffjam:
the irony is thàt I was tempted to qoute you in in a thread this afternoon, I really like your comment.....but as God would have it you mentioned me now grin...........can we be e-friends,if you don't mind??

e-friends we are then!

Welcome to a para~dice of crazines
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Beware Of Agege Young Touts Under Bridge Lagos by Deffjam: 7:01pm On Nov 26, 2021
Candidlady:

e-friends we are then!

Welcome to a para~dice of crazines
cheesy cheesy cheesy

lol, am use to that....where you chatting From??
Re: Beware Of Agege Young Touts Under Bridge Lagos by Candidlady: 8:33pm On Nov 26, 2021
Deffjam:
lol, am use to that....where you chatting From??

northern part of nigeria
Re: Beware Of Agege Young Touts Under Bridge Lagos by Deffjam: 8:57pm On Nov 26, 2021
Candidlady:

northern part of nigeria
I sent you mail.
Re: Beware Of Agege Young Touts Under Bridge Lagos by Komu1048(m): 8:41am On Nov 27, 2021
handsomeyitayo:
This is to inform nairalanders passing towards Agege under bridge Axis giion to iyana ipaja, sango ota, railway...

If you like ignore my post...

I was coming from home to work on Sunday afternoon due to traffic on Monday ...on getting to the bridge I was in hurry to meet up appointment, after the railway I climb the step to get down under the bridge, some young's touts came out from no where surounded me numbering seven , challenging me that I must give them something but I have 400 naira In my pocket...they are doing as if they want to Robb me, in day light...

I have to give them the money, because I am not even feeling alright that day, am weak. .but it annoying this boys are Robbing people under bridge even night...

I am planning to get a pistol for my self, getting licence, it seems blood will flow...the police pretend as if they know nothing about it, because they are most corrupt, if I kill person they will say I commit murder, ...

I am warning all of you passing through that axis now, to be where..

I don't know maybe any nairalanders have fall victim....share your experience...

I pass there a lot of times, they accosted me twice. But me no give them shishi, they even attempted to punch me. I am always at alert anytime I see them I change route swiftly n shout on top of my voice ‘which level now’

Imagine coming to beg for money with blow, I can never give those boys my money. Perhaps police might not know because dem sef no dey waste time

Police
Re: Beware Of Agege Young Touts Under Bridge Lagos by TPound(m): 1:01pm On Nov 27, 2021
handsomeyitayo:
This is to inform nairalanders passing towards Agege under bridge Axis giion to iyana ipaja, sango ota, railway...

If you like ignore my post...

I was coming from home to work on Sunday afternoon due to traffic on Monday ...on getting to the bridge I was in hurry to meet up appointment, after the railway I climb the step to get down under the bridge, some young's touts came out from no where surounded me numbering seven , challenging me that I must give them something but I have 400 naira In my pocket...they are doing as if they want to Robb me, in day light...

I have to give them the money, because I am not even feeling alright that day, am weak. .but it annoying this boys are Robbing people under bridge even night...

I am planning to get a pistol for my self, getting licence, it seems blood will flow...the police pretend as if they know nothing about it, because they are most corrupt, if I kill person they will say I commit murder, ...

I am warning all of you passing through that axis now, to be where..

I don't know maybe any nairalanders have fall victim....share your experience...

Because if 400 naira, you want to collect firearm?

I pray you don't collect soon

(1) (2) (Reply)

13 Passengers Attempting To Beat Sit-at-home Burnt To Death / Video : 33 Church Goers Carried Away By A River During Water Baptism / My Visit To Ikoyi Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.