Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,205 members, 7,829,311 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

Beware Of Agege Young Touts Under Bridge Lagos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Beware Of Agege Young Touts Under Bridge Lagos (2229 Views)

Lagos Unrest: Residents Of Agege Form Vigilantes To Protect Their Community / Ritualist Den Uncovered Under Bridge Near Lagos Governor's House. Photos / A Lady Parks SUV And Jumps In Lagoon On 3rd Mainland Bridge, Lagos (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beware Of Agege Young Touts Under Bridge Lagos by handsomeyitayo(m): 7:04pm On Nov 17, 2021
This is to inform nairalanders passing towards Agege under bridge Axis giion to iyana ipaja, sango ota, railway...

If you like ignore my post...

I was coming from home to work on Sunday afternoon due to traffic on Monday ...on getting to the bridge I was in hurry to meet up appointment, after the railway I climb the step to get down under the bridge, some young's touts came out from no where surounded me numbering seven , challenging me that I must give them something but I have 400 naira In my pocket...they are doing as if they want to Robb me, in day light...

I have to give them the money, because I am not even feeling alright that day, am weak. .but it annoying this boys are Robbing people under bridge even night...

I am planning to get a pistol for my self, getting licence, it seems blood will flow...the police pretend as if they know nothing about it, because they are most corrupt, if I kill person they will say I commit murder, ...

I am warning all of you passing through that axis now, to be where..

I don't know maybe any nairalanders have fall victim....share your experience...

3 Likes

Re: Beware Of Agege Young Touts Under Bridge Lagos by Deffjam: 7:13pm On Nov 17, 2021
You dey make sense before.........not until you mention firearm.

7 Likes

Re: Beware Of Agege Young Touts Under Bridge Lagos by Tinney104(m): 7:18pm On Nov 17, 2021
I still get something special for them soon enough
Re: Beware Of Agege Young Touts Under Bridge Lagos by MJBOLT: 7:24pm On Nov 17, 2021
I thought getting a firearm was illegal in Nigeria undecided

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Agege Young Touts Under Bridge Lagos by Baawaa(m): 7:31pm On Nov 17, 2021
Police station is not far to that place,but no police will challenge them because they are working together

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Beware Of Agege Young Touts Under Bridge Lagos by handsomeyitayo(m): 7:35pm On Nov 17, 2021
Tinney104:
I still get something special for them soon enough
have you experience such before
Re: Beware Of Agege Young Touts Under Bridge Lagos by handsomeyitayo(m): 7:35pm On Nov 17, 2021
Baawaa:
Police station is not far to that place,but no police will challenge thembecause they are working together
yes you are right
Re: Beware Of Agege Young Touts Under Bridge Lagos by handsomeyitayo(m): 7:36pm On Nov 17, 2021
Deffjam:
deffjam it seems you never pass there before try and take a tour to that place

5 Likes

Re: Beware Of Agege Young Touts Under Bridge Lagos by talk2hb1(m): 7:38pm On Nov 17, 2021
handsomeyitayo:
This is to inform nairalanders passing towards Agege under bridge Axis giion to iyana ipaja, sango ota, railway...

I was coming from home to work on Sunday afternoon due to traffic on Monday ...on getting to the bridge I was in hurry to meet up appointment, after the railway I climb the step to get down under the bridge, some young's touts came out from no where surounded me numbering seven , challenging me that I must give them something but I have 400 naira In my pocket...they are doing as if they want to Robb me, in day light...

I have to give them the money, because I am not even feeling alright that day, am weak. .but it annoying this boys are Robbing people under bridge even night...

I am planning to get a pistol for my self, getting licence, it seems blood will flow...the police pretend as if they know nothing about it, because they are most corrupt, if I kill person they will say I commit murder, ...

I don't know maybe any nairalanders have fall victim....share your experience...

Get Pepper Spray

2 Likes

Re: Beware Of Agege Young Touts Under Bridge Lagos by handsomeyitayo(m): 8:38pm On Nov 17, 2021
talk2hb1:

Get Pepper Spray
will it work ... because getting a pistol for sekf defense... because I hate such things they think they are smart....the police will say I commit murder
Re: Beware Of Agege Young Touts Under Bridge Lagos by talk2hb1(m): 8:42pm On Nov 17, 2021
handsomeyitayo:
will it work ... because getting a pistol for sekf defense... because I hate such things they think they are smart....the police will say I commit murder
Talking of something legal, portable, and effective.
Re: Beware Of Agege Young Touts Under Bridge Lagos by handsomeyitayo(m): 8:48pm On Nov 17, 2021
talk2hb1:

Talking of something legal, portable, and effective.
ok good thanks
Re: Beware Of Agege Young Touts Under Bridge Lagos by Epeegee(m): 12:06am On Nov 18, 2021
Oju-ore in ogun state,sango toll-gate
Re: Beware Of Agege Young Touts Under Bridge Lagos by Aganju849: 1:48am On Nov 18, 2021
Deffjam:

Yeah...until they rob you too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beware Of Agege Young Touts Under Bridge Lagos by Boogyman557: 4:07am On Nov 18, 2021
Holly Gram cool As I READ d PLACE wey u talk say u need PISTOL, OHH my body SWEET me.. amabobi I don de talk am SEY make everybody carry der own KALA. STREET don CAST. Cuntree don CAST big time. As I de here so, I get 2 KALA, OLD N NEW kala. Any STREET wey I de ENTER, I de carry my own KALA. amabobi any MANCHI wey JUNZ 4 my ARINA. I go BLAST em left leg wit my old KALA then BLAST em right leg wit my new KALA. WTF MAN

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beware Of Agege Young Touts Under Bridge Lagos by Olumighty123(m): 7:51am On Nov 18, 2021
That place is now a no go area for most people, but for me, I do apply that route every now and then, but chichi I no dey drop, all you have to do is keep calm no matter how much they wail, dont say a word to them, just keep moving and don't stop, you'd see them backing off.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Beware Of Agege Young Touts Under Bridge Lagos by wakaman: 7:56am On Nov 18, 2021
Olumighty123:
That place is now a no go area for most people, but for me, I do apply that route every now and then, but chichi I no dey drop, all you have to do is keep calm no matter how much they wail, dont say a word to them, just keep moving and don't stop, you'd see them backing off.

Street!

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Agege Young Touts Under Bridge Lagos by handsomeyitayo(m): 3:36pm On Nov 18, 2021
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool As I READ d PLACE wey u talk say u need PISTOL, OHH my body SWEET me.. amabobi I don de talk am SEY make everybody carry der own KALA. STREET don CAST. Cuntree don CAST big time. As I de here so, I get 2 KALA, OLD N NEW kala. Any STREET wey I de ENTER, I de carry my own KALA. amabobi any MANCHI wey JUNZ 4 my ARINA. I go BLAST em left leg wit my old KALA then BLAST em right leg wit my new KALA. WTF MAN
I dey rol with you....bless you bro ...I like that..God pu

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Agege Young Touts Under Bridge Lagos by handsomeyitayo(m): 3:36pm On Nov 18, 2021
Epeegee:
Oju-ore in ogun state,sango toll-gate
really
Re: Beware Of Agege Young Touts Under Bridge Lagos by Tinney104(m): 5:31pm On Nov 25, 2021
handsomeyitayo:
have you experience such before
Yes of course
I even told policeman around them tell me say why you didn't give them wetin Dem want

Re: Beware Of Agege Young Touts Under Bridge Lagos by SATANlST: 6:01pm On Nov 25, 2021
handsomeyitayo:

u are an idiot. why not kill the politicians that turned the small innocent boys to tout
Re: Beware Of Agege Young Touts Under Bridge Lagos by MufasaLion: 6:43pm On Nov 25, 2021
This is no news. grin

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Agege Young Touts Under Bridge Lagos by MufasaLion: 6:44pm On Nov 25, 2021
SATANlST:
u are an idiot. why not kill the politicians that turned the small innocent boys to tout

So you're indirectly supporting murder?
Re: Beware Of Agege Young Touts Under Bridge Lagos by MufasaLion: 6:46pm On Nov 25, 2021
Tinney104:

Yes of course
I even told policeman around them tell me say why you didn't give them wetin Dem want

You're right. Policemen would watch you while those boys rip off everything on you.
Re: Beware Of Agege Young Touts Under Bridge Lagos by handsomeyitayo(m): 9:55pm On Nov 25, 2021
Tinney104:

Yes of course
nah wah oooo
Re: Beware Of Agege Young Touts Under Bridge Lagos by handsomeyitayo(m): 9:56pm On Nov 25, 2021
[quote author=SATANlST post=107958640]u are an idiot. why not kill the politicians that turned the small innocent boys to tout[/quote why the insult
Re: Beware Of Agege Young Touts Under Bridge Lagos by SATANlST: 10:00pm On Nov 25, 2021
[quote author=handsomeyitayo post=107964855][/quote]omo i swear nA thunder go fire the kpekus wey u shoot out from. someone clearly typed about how he plans to get a gun to kill kids and u saw nothing wrong with iit, na my insult u dey find fault abi? waaaaakaaa
Re: Beware Of Agege Young Touts Under Bridge Lagos by JohnOkolo: 2:06am On Nov 26, 2021
Deffjam:

The right to self defense is a natural right, I don't need a constitution to protect myself.

Imagine a tout disposing someone off their hand earned cash and you ask him to not defend himself.

How many innocent citizens have been stabbed and killed by this touts when disposing them of their belongings - a cyclist comes to mind very fresh memory, and we all know the police close by are always part of the syndicate and organize crime.

Oga protect yourself before you will be killed cause you deserve to live.
Re: Beware Of Agege Young Touts Under Bridge Lagos by BlackfireX: 2:12am On Nov 26, 2021
Yoruba people and thuggery eeehhh
Re: Beware Of Agege Young Touts Under Bridge Lagos by emmanuelbrown26: 5:21am On Nov 26, 2021
handsomeyitayo:
TAKE THAT ADVICE, PEPPER SpRAY IS BETTER THAN FIREARMS BASE ON SAY NA NAIJA WE DEY

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Agege Young Touts Under Bridge Lagos by handsomeyitayo(m): 4:04pm On Nov 26, 2021
What of tasers...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Reactions As Two Men Are Caught Drinking Bitters During Weekly Mass In Churuch / Eiye And Vikings. One Killed This Night In Sapele Close To Wado Hotel PHOTOS / Video Of A Baby Who Died In His Sleep After His Mother Drugged Him Tramadol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.