Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,392 members, 7,861,096 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:15 AM

Police And Civil Defence Harassment - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Police And Civil Defence Harassment (925 Views)

MY SEXUAL HARASSMENT EXPERIENCE WITH THE CHAIRMEN AND MD I WORKED WITH / Married Civil Servants In Today's Economy, How are you coping? / Comparison Between Taxi Drivers and Civil Servants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police And Civil Defence Harassment by Pouvoir3air: 8:52pm On Nov 17, 2021
I work as a part time lecturer in a coaching centre (A'Level). I was there today for class.
Immediately I left a phone was stolen. The Director of the said centre went and reported the case to police and civil defence.
Those officers kept calling and threatening me to come to their office by 10am tomorrow morning. The Director said I should see him tomorrow morning by 9am, but I don't trust his words. Please what can I do? I'm helpless.

Ilorin is the location
Re: Police And Civil Defence Harassment by Richy4(m): 6:10am On Nov 18, 2021
angry angry angry angry
>>>Did you steal the phone? If the answer is no,
>>> Why are you afraid to go and talk to the officers considering the fact that U were their teacher and should lead by example?
>>> If U don't go, how will they conclude the investigation without u... If they should do that without asking U some questions about what you know or do not know, would you in good faith and clear conscience think that the investigation was thorough?
>>> Meet the director.. he is your employer.. He doesn't have 2 heads..
>>> If U were scared of going alone, then go with trusted friend that will witness every event.. but if U don't go, it will look like U have something to hide..
Re: Police And Civil Defence Harassment by Pouvoir3air: 7:05am On Nov 18, 2021
Richy4:
angry angry angry angry
>>>Did you steal the phone? If the answer is no,
>>> Why are you afraid to go and talk to the officers considering the fact that U were their teacher and should lead by example?
>>> If U don't go, how will they conclude the investigation without u... If they should do that without asking U some questions about what you know or do not know, would you in good faith and clear conscience think that the investigation was thorough?
>>> Meet the director.. he is your employer.. He doesn't have 2 heads..
>>> If U were scared of going alone, then go with trusted friend that will witness every event.. but if U don't go, it will look like U have something to hide..
You are getting it wrong bro. I will definitely go today by 9am. Their harrassment is just too much on phone. I will give you updates when am back
Re: Police And Civil Defence Harassment by Richy4(m): 7:08am On Nov 18, 2021
Pouvoir3air:
You are getting it wrong bro. I will definitely go today by 9am. Their harrassment is just too much on phone. I will give you updates when am back
Ok.. just be confident and tell them all u know... Good luck

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police And Civil Defence Harassment by Pouvoir3air: 11:26am On Nov 18, 2021
Richy4:

Ok.. just be confident and tell them all u know... Good luck
bro, am back home. I wrote statement and sign undertaking that I will honour their invitation anytime they need my attention. All thanks to their DPO
Re: Police And Civil Defence Harassment by Richy4(m): 11:48am On Nov 18, 2021
Pouvoir3air:
bro, am back home. I wrote statement and sign undertaking that I will honour their invitation anytime they need my attention. All thanks to their DPO
Welcome back, That's just the normal process man... U don't have to be afraid since you are clean.. Just go on your normal daily activity like nothing happened.. if they invite you, u honour it... I'm glad it turned out well without complications smiley.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police And Civil Defence Harassment by Pouvoir3air: 12:08pm On Nov 18, 2021
Richy4:

Welcome back, That's just the normal process man... U don't have to be afraid since you are clean.. Just go on your normal daily activity like nothing happened.. if they invite you, u honour it... I'm glad it turned out well without complications smiley.
Yes bro, honestly your words gave me confidence today. Thank you so much
Re: Police And Civil Defence Harassment by Richy4(m): 12:39pm On Nov 18, 2021
Pouvoir3air:
Yes bro, honestly your words gave me confidence today. Thank you so much

You are welcome..Have a great day.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police And Civil Defence Harassment by murphyrichy(m): 6:27pm On Nov 22, 2021
Pouvoir3air:
But at first you called it harassment, I don't know the reason people hate police like this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police And Civil Defence Harassment by Pouvoir3air: 11:25am On Nov 23, 2021
murphyrichy:
But at first you called it harassment, I don't know the reason people hate police like this.
if not for the presence of their DPO, they want to continue their harrassment.
Re: Police And Civil Defence Harassment by Pouvoir3air: 9:31am On Nov 30, 2021
We were later invited by the police and got detained since Friday. We slept inside cell till Monday morning with any form of communication with outside world. Serious torture and battering to the extent of using electric shock on us. The phone was later found by our boss who ordered our realease yesterday but police insisted that we must pay bail else we are going to be in thier custody till when we pay our bail money. Luckily for me a good Samaritan who came to bail someone else after listening to my story volunteer to pay for my bail (10k) and I realease to go home. I'm in serious pains, my body isn't the same again. I need drugs for body pain. Someone should assist me with painkiller drugs or money to buy drugs. I'm in Ilorin
Re: Police And Civil Defence Harassment by Pouvoir3air: 9:34am On Nov 30, 2021
We were treated like thieves, despite that we are innocent. No apology whatsoever. It's only God that can judge my boss. I know I don't have power to fight him because He's a rich man, but my God will fight him for us.
Re: Police And Civil Defence Harassment by yellowgarri2(m): 6:49am On Dec 01, 2021
murphyrichy:
Re: Police And Civil Defence Harassment by yellowgarri2(m): 6:49am On Dec 01, 2021
Richy4:

You are welcome..Have a great day.
Re: Police And Civil Defence Harassment by Pouvoir3air: 9:41am On Dec 01, 2021
[quote author=yellowgarri2 post=108104983][/quote] do you have any drug to give me?
Re: Police And Civil Defence Harassment by Pouvoir3air: 9:41am On Dec 01, 2021
[quote author=yellowgarri2 post=108104997][/quote] why empty quote
Re: Police And Civil Defence Harassment by yellowgarri2(m): 10:05am On Dec 01, 2021
Pouvoir3air:
do you have any drug to give me?
Thanks Jah Dem don realease u.... no drug to give u.... Ano get money.... Sorry

(1) (Reply)

Church Marriage / More Men Are Becoming Weaklings And SIMPs / Moment Man In Affair With Married Woman Hangs By Window In Birthday Suit (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.