Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,071 members, 7,863,784 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 06:14 AM

Bandits In Adamawa: I Am The Only One Noticing This? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bandits In Adamawa: I Am The Only One Noticing This? (907 Views)

I'm I The Only One Noticing How Frightening Shettima's Face Is / Adamawa: I Will Keep My Party's Principle Of Winning, Says Baba Zango / Katsina Governor Masari Visits Bandits In Their Hideout (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bandits In Adamawa: I Am The Only One Noticing This? by kollinzgee(m): 11:24pm On Nov 17, 2021
The bandits are pushing southwards rapidly,what started from zamfara and Kaduna has now spread to the middle belt,why are southerners being careless and non-chalant?is it that you prefer Nigeria being islamized than separated for good? The enemy is almost at you doorstep and you are still sleeping.

mark my words the D-day is when bandits will cross River Niger into southern territory,i posted a topic about this some days ago and the mods quickly deleted it,i don't know why they did but i will always say the truth islamisation is fully on the way and no one is resisting it,we are playing with fire in the south and our children to come will spit on the grave of those who refuse to fight for them ,to be fore warned is to be fore armed.

4 Likes

Re: Bandits In Adamawa: I Am The Only One Noticing This? by FarahAideed: 11:26pm On Nov 17, 2021
The bandits have already surrounded the SW

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bandits In Adamawa: I Am The Only One Noticing This? by BKayy: 11:51pm On Nov 17, 2021
The prey on defenseless targets. Right now they are not pushing towards SE or SS.

Normally, their route was mapped out to be Adamawa to Calabar then occupy the uninhabited forests of Cross Rivers but the Cameroon Civil war and IPOB thwarted it because if they do they will now be in between Ambazonia and IPOB's ESN. This will be like sacrificing themselves for nothing so they mapped out another route.
Now they are heading to the next defenseless nation outside Middle Belt and that is SW

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bandits In Adamawa: I Am The Only One Noticing This? by Tajbol4splend(m): 12:38am On Nov 18, 2021
BKayy:
The prey on defenseless targets. Right now they are not pushing towards SE or SS.

Normally, their route was mapped out to be Adamawa to Calabar then occupy the uninhabited forests of Cross Rivers but the Cameroon Civil war and IPOB thwarted it because if they do they will now be in between Ambazonia and IPOB's ESN. This will be like sacrificing themselves for nothing so they mapped out another route.
Now they are heading to the next defenseless nation outside Middle Belt and that is SW

See this one, are IPOB and ESN security outfits? They are the Eastern Boko Haram FYI

1 Like

Re: Bandits In Adamawa: I Am The Only One Noticing This? by Musrataman(m): 5:19am On Nov 18, 2021
BKayy:

Na them attaching by force.
South East and........
Re: Bandits In Adamawa: I Am The Only One Noticing This? by Godons1: 5:42am On Nov 18, 2021
kollinzgee:
The bandits are pushing southwards rapidly,what started from zamfara and Kaduna has now spread to the middle belt,why are southerners being careless and non-chalant?is it that you prefer Nigeria being islamized than separated for good? The enemy is almost at you doorstep and you are still sleeping.

mark my words the D-day is when bandits will cross River Niger into southern territory,i posted a topic about this some days ago and the mods quickly deleted it,i don't know why they did but i will always say the truth islamisation is fully on the way and no one is resisting it,we are playing with fire in the south and our children to come will spit on the grave of those who refuse to fight for them ,to be fore warned is to be fore armed.

Anambra is presently the most unsafe State in Nigeria. Followed closely by other Eastern States. This is due to the criminal activities of IPOB Bandits and their affiliate criminal Gangs. They've turned the East to AfgahanEASTERN.

Zamfara and Borno are presently safer than the East. Most Igbos in the East now relocate to the North in search of greener pastures and peaceful environment. grin

(1) (Reply)

What Type Of Biafra Do We Really Want With IPOB Leading After MNK ? / If Buhari Seeks Third Term, Igbos Will Vote For Him This Time. / Cameroonian Forces Entered Into Nigerian Territory, Seize Farmlands.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.