Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,671 members, 7,823,897 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

Jws Lie That The Holy Spirit Is ' A Force' - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jws Lie That The Holy Spirit Is ' A Force' (2178 Views)

Jws Lie That Jesus Was Created; Well Let's See / There's A Force Darker Than Satan? / The Holy Spirit Is Still At Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jws Lie That The Holy Spirit Is ' A Force' by Preciousgirl(f): 5:30am On Nov 18, 2021
The Holy Spirit is The Spirit of God, God Himself. God is Spirit

He speaks, see:

Acts 21:11
When he had come to us, he took Paul’s belt, bound his own hands and feet, and said, “Thus says the Holy Spirit, ‘So shall the Jews at Jerusalem bind the man who owns this belt, and deliver him into the hands of the Gentiles.’ ”

Force don't speak

The Holy Spirit is The Lord

HALLELUJAH
Re: Jws Lie That The Holy Spirit Is ' A Force' by BBBmall25: 5:33am On Nov 18, 2021
Re: Jws Lie That The Holy Spirit Is ' A Force' by orisa37: 6:19am On Nov 18, 2021
SPIRIT IS A FORCE HOLY AND/OR EVIL.

HOLY SPIRIT IS EVERYTHING OTHER THAN EVIL.

GOD IS EVERYTHING. JESUS WAS BORN BY THE HOLY SPIRIT AND SO JESUS IS THE EMBODIMENT OF THE HOLY SPIRIT. JESUS, OUR LORD MADE JUDAS WHAT HE WAS. THE EMBODIMENT OF SATAN. JUDAS AND SATAN SHARE THE SAME CODE.
Re: Jws Lie That The Holy Spirit Is ' A Force' by orisa37: 6:32am On Nov 18, 2021
A Force is Power and Might.

A Force is Electric, Electrons.
Re: Jws Lie That The Holy Spirit Is ' A Force' by chatinent: 6:51am On Nov 18, 2021
You don't even know the difference between lord, God, and, Jesus, and the HS.

1 Like

Re: Jws Lie That The Holy Spirit Is ' A Force' by MightySparrow: 7:22am On Nov 18, 2021
Preciousgirl:

He speaks, see:

When he had come to us, he took Paul’s belt, bound his own hands and feet, and said, “Thus says the Holy Spirit, ‘So shall the Jews at Jerusalem bind the man who owns this belt, and deliver him into the hands of the Gentiles.’ ”

Force don't speak

HALLELUJAH

Have you ever passed under high tension wire or get near a transformer and hear them lamenting? It is a force talking.

MaxInDHouse what do you say?
Re: Jws Lie That The Holy Spirit Is ' A Force' by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:39am On Nov 18, 2021
MightySparrow:

Have you ever passed under high tension wire or get near a transformer and hear them lamenting? It is a force talking.

I don't have time arguing with an arrogant prostitute!
If she knows the holy spirit let her present a group where Mr Holy Spirit is WORKING. Period! smiley

1 Like

Re: Jws Lie That The Holy Spirit Is ' A Force' by MightySparrow: 8:19am On Nov 18, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

I don't have time arguing with an arrogant prostitute!
If she knows the holy spirit let her present a group where Mr Holy Spirit is WORKING. Period! smiley

Holy Spirit is working wonders all over the world: signs, healings, harvest of souls in large numbers per time.
The JWs holy spirit is ever giving new lights. He wrongly gave interpretations ' out of context', he suddenly awakened and gives a new interpretation.grin

Note: how dare you call her a prostitute?

3 Likes

Re: Jws Lie That The Holy Spirit Is ' A Force' by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:30am On Nov 18, 2021
MightySparrow:

Holy Spirit is working wonders all over the world: signs, healings, harvest of souls in large numbers per time.
The JWs holy spirit is ever giving new lights. He wrongly gave interpretations ' out of context', he suddenly awakened and gives a new interpretation.grin
Signs, Healings, Harvest of souls in large numbers!
All religions on this planet are claiming these things either in part or totally, so are you saying the Holy Spirit you know works with all the religions in the world?
Meanwhile this is the FRUIT of God's Holy Spirit according to Apostle Paul:
LOVE, JOY, PEACE, PATIENCE, GOODNESS, GENTLENESS, FAITH, MILDNESS and SELF-CONTROL! Galatians 5:22-23
So i believe if there's no group where such qualities are noticed then there's nothing called Holy Spirit! James 2:18-26

Note: how dare you call her a prostitute?
A prostitute is a male/female passing seductive messages or advances at the opposite sex, when that one is not legally married to him/her.

So go through her posts on the romance section and come back to prove me wrong.
Meanwhile the above post and picture is one of the WORKS Mr Holy Spirit is doing in her life! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Jws Lie That The Holy Spirit Is ' A Force' by MightySparrow: 10:07am On Nov 18, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Signs, Healings, Harvest of souls in large numbers!
All religions on this planet are claiming these things either in part or totally, so are you saying the Holy Spirit you know works with all the religions in the world?
Meanwhile this is the FRUIT of God's Holy Spirit according to Apostle Paul:
LOVE, JOY, PEACE, PATIENCE, GOODNESS, GENTLENESS, FAITH, MILDNESS and SELF-CONTROL! Galatians 5:22-23
So i believe if there's no group where such qualities are noticed then there's nothing called Holy Spirit! James 2:18-26

A prostitute is a male/female passing seductive messages or advances at the opposite sex, when that one is not legally married to him/her.

So go through her posts on the romance section and come back to prove me wrong.
Meanwhile the above post and picture is one of the WORKS Mr Holy Spirit is doing in her life! cheesy

You too visit romance section?
Anyways, what makes you think the JWs alone manifest the fruit of the spirit?

Why is JW's making mistakes in interpretations?

1 Like

Re: Jws Lie That The Holy Spirit Is ' A Force' by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:46am On Nov 18, 2021
MightySparrow:

You too visit romance section?
I once noticed her post and thought she's the type that wants to learn but the way she replied makes me go through her profile that's when i saw her several posts and comments on the romance section, so i concluded she's just fighting in support of her boyfriend pastor, not that she's truly interested in spiritual things.

Anyways, what makes you think the JWs alone manifest the fruit of the spirit?
No imperfect human can manifest the fruit of God's Holy Spirit completely but as a group God will use His active force (Holy Spirit) to guide His worshipers so that other imperfect humans will notice that there's some invisible force that's working with this group even though individually each of them is as imperfect as any other human elsewhere.

Why is JW's making mistakes in interpretations?
When Jesus was physically here with his friends there are many things he said face to face that they failed to grasp until he start explaining and using things familiar to them {John 3:12} so he told them that God's Holy Spirit will continue to guide them into all the remaining things they need to know {John 16:12-13} of course imperfect humans will err while dealing with the force that's not human, so to err is man but humility will help them make amendments speedily and the whole world will notice that even though they made mistakes they're still the one and only group practicing what Jesus taught! Matthew 5:13-16 smiley

1 Like

Re: Jws Lie That The Holy Spirit Is ' A Force' by MightySparrow: 12:02pm On Nov 18, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

I once noticed her post and thought she's the type that wants to learn but the way she replied makes me go through her profile that's when i saw her several posts and comments on the romance section, so i concluded she's just fighting in support of her boyfriend pastor, not that she's truly interested in spiritual things.

No imperfect human can manifest the fruit of God's Holy Spirit completely but as a group God will use His active force (Holy Spirit) to guide His worshipers so that other imperfect humans will notice that there's some invisible force that's working with this group even though individually each of them is as imperfect as any other human elsewhere.

When Jesus was physically here with his friends there are many things he said face to face that they failed to grasp until he start explaining and using things familiar to them {John 3:12} so he told them that God's Holy Spirit will continue to guide them into all the remaining things they need to know {John 16:12-13} of course imperfect humans will err while dealing with the force that's not human, so to err is man but humility will help them make amendments speedily and the whole world will notice that even though they made mistakes they're still the one and only group practicing what Jesus taught! Matthew 5:13-16 smiley
So, with the holy spirit as the sole commodity of JWs, they are still not perfect as others, right?
Re: Jws Lie That The Holy Spirit Is ' A Force' by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:30pm On Nov 18, 2021
MightySparrow:

So, with the holy spirit as the sole commodity of JWs, they are still not perfect as others, right?

Perfection will be made possible after Jesus' 1,000 years reign when nobody dies but live up to 1,000 years (a day in God's eyes)
During that time Satan, his demons and human agents will not be around to cause any distraction {Revelations 20:1-3} there will be no sickness, food will be abundant, everyone will build their choicest home, no evildoer will be allowed to live more than 100 years before they die as youths! Isaiah 65:20

So during that time we will be trained to perfection. But for now all what Jehovah is asking is:
Who is prepared to humble himself/herself before Jesus the wonderful counselor who will train us to perfection will surely be saved! John 3:16
The first sign to prove one is prepared is to find the group of people striving hard to keep themselves in check under one umbrella.
Arrogant people will never accept such arrangement that's why God's word keep laying emphasis on humility or meekness! Psalms 37:9-11; Zephaniah 2:2-3; Matthew 5:5

The first person Jesus gave a direct Visa to that place is the notorious but humble criminal who was executed beside Jesus.
On the torture stake he humbly begged Jesus to remember him when God's Kingdom start operating on earth and instantly Jesus signed that man's document. Luke 23:41-43

So even as a criminal the spirit of humility still manifest in that man's life, therefore know today that God is not demanding perfection from us now rather it's humility! smiley
Re: Jws Lie That The Holy Spirit Is ' A Force' by MightySparrow: 12:43pm On Nov 18, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Perfection will be made possible after Jesus' 1,000 years reign when nobody dies but live up to 1,000 years (a day in God's eyes)
During that time Satan, his demons and human agents will not be around to cause any distraction {Revelations 20:1-3} there will be no sickness, food will be abundant, everyone will build their choicest home, no evildoer will be allowed to live more than 100 years before they die as youths! Isaiah 65:20

So during that time we will be trained to perfection. But for now all what Jehovah is asking is:
Who is prepared to humble himself/herself before Jesus the wonderful counselor who will train us to perfection will surely be saved! John 3:16
The first sign to prove one is prepared is to find the group of people striving hard to keep themselves in check under one umbrella.
Arrogant people will never accept such arrangement that's why God's word keep laying emphasis on humility or meekness! Psalms 37:9-11; Zephaniah 2:2-3; Matthew 5:5

The first person Jesus gave a direct Visa to that place is the notorious but humble criminal who was executed beside Jesus.
On the torture stake he humbly begged Jesus to remember him when God's Kingdom start operating on earth and instantly Jesus signed that man's document. Luke 23:41-43

So even as a criminal the spirit of humility still manifest in that man's life, therefore know today that [b]God is not demanding perfection from us now rather it's humilit[/b]y! smiley

Humility is the sole commodity of JWs, right?
Re: Jws Lie That The Holy Spirit Is ' A Force' by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:02pm On Nov 18, 2021
MightySparrow:

Humility is the sole commodity of JWs, right?

YES, not perfection!
So once anyone is humble no matter what happens he will remain one of Jehovah's Witnesses no matter his/her blunders! smiley

1 Like

Re: Jws Lie That The Holy Spirit Is ' A Force' by MightySparrow: 4:01pm On Nov 18, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

YES, not perfection!
So once anyone is humble no matter what happens he will remain one of Jehovah's Witnesses no matter his/her blunders! smiley

Anyone who doesn't accept JW's teachings is not humble right?
Re: Jws Lie That The Holy Spirit Is ' A Force' by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:11pm On Nov 18, 2021
MightySparrow:

Anyone who doesn't accept JW's teachings is not humble right?
JWs teaching is not the problem here it's about accepting to humbly submit oneself to the same line of thought that's binding believers together under the same umbrella.
If you're not submitted to any form of standard binding you to your fellow believers it simply means you just want to pick what you like in all the religions around you and ignore what doesn't sound palatable to you.
Of all the religions i have come across only JWs give no room for such lukewarm type of Faith! Revelations 3:16 smiley

1 Like

Re: Jws Lie That The Holy Spirit Is ' A Force' by MightySparrow: 4:16pm On Nov 18, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

JWs teaching is not the problem here it's about accepting to humbly submit oneself to the same line of thought that's binding believers together under the same umbrella.
If you're not submitted to any form of standard binding you to your fellow believers it simply means you just want to pick what you like in all the religions around you and ignore what doesn't sound palatable to you.
Of all the religions i have come across only JWs give no room for such lukewarm type of Faith! Revelations 3:16 smiley

JWs made you humble right?
Re: Jws Lie That The Holy Spirit Is ' A Force' by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:50pm On Nov 18, 2021
MightySparrow:

JWs made you humble right?
Humility is like the hidden person of the heart but a discerning person with the right message will discover him! Proverbs 20:5 smiley

1 Like

Re: Jws Lie That The Holy Spirit Is ' A Force' by MightySparrow: 8:03pm On Nov 18, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Humility is like the hidden person of the heart but a discerning person with the right message will discover him! Proverbs 20:5 smiley

So you are now subject to the whims and caprices of the GB who themselves are confused?
Re: Jws Lie That The Holy Spirit Is ' A Force' by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:27pm On Nov 18, 2021
MightySparrow:

So you are now subject to the whims and caprices of the GB who themselves are confused?

You may conclude that they are confused due to your level of thinking but to me a group of less than 10 IMPERFECT men whose teachings has gone throughout the whole earth to remove weapons from the hearts and minds of people from all races and replaced it with love for neighbours {Isaiah 2:2-4} surely have the backing as in full support of the God i will love to worship.
That's why over 8 million people like me are unanimously saying:

We want to go with you, for we have heard that God is with you people.” Zechariah 8:23 smiley

1 Like

Re: Jws Lie That The Holy Spirit Is ' A Force' by MightySparrow: 1:29am On Nov 19, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

You may conclude that they are confused due to your level of thinking but to me a group of less than 10 IMPERFECT men whose teachings has gone throughout the whole earth to remove weapons from the hearts and minds of people from all races and replaced it with love for neighbours {Isaiah 2:2-4} surely have the backing as in full support of the God i will love to worship.
That's why over 8 million people like me are unanimously saying:

We want to go with you, for we have heard that God is with you people.” Zechariah 8:23 smiley

Mohammed's teachings are in the minds of a billion people making waves and becoming a dread all over the world. That doesn't mean the teaching is correct. JWs is merely 8 -9 million devotees. Unification and uniformity of believe is not a hallmark or correctness. So?

Like I have before, when you were a Muslim, nothing was better than islam to you. It is like whatever comes first is the best. Like the majority of mankind, you are just indoctrinated, that is all. You can't deny line of argument within your fold.

I approached Christianity from a different angle. I am a trinitarian. Trinitarian!
Stay in your delusion. As your people once claimed, once all of us are killed by your Armageddon, inherent Dangote' mansion or Buckingham palace. Isa. 25:18 - 20.

Remain humbly deluded.
Re: Jws Lie That The Holy Spirit Is ' A Force' by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:42am On Nov 19, 2021
You've already sealed your heart my friend so stop disturbing me with your questions i'm not worrying you over your TRINITY, if Jesus could say:

Moreover, just as it occurred in the days of Noah, so it will be in the days of the Son of man, they were eating, they were drinking, men were marrying, women were being given in marriage until that day when Noah entered into the ark, and the Flood came and destroyed them all! Luke 17:26-27

And you don't see why he laid emphasis on "the days of Noah" adding "the flood came and destroyed them all" it's OK please stop disturbing me with questions.
As from today i will never engage you in any discussion after all what Jesus said about few people being saved means delusion to you so keep your faith while i keep mine! smiley

MightySparrow:

Mohammed's teachings are in the minds of a billion people making waves and becoming a dread all over the world. That doesn't mean the teaching is correct. JWs is merely 8 -9 million devotees. Unification and uniformity of believe is not a hallmark or correctness. So?

Like I have before, when you were a Muslim, nothing was better than islam to you. It is like whatever comes first is the best. Like the majority of mankind, you are just indoctrinated, that is all. You can't deny line of argument within your fold.

I approached Christianity from a different angle. I am a trinitarian. Trinitarian!
Stay in your delusion. As your people once claimed, once all of us are killed by your Armageddon, inherent Dangote' mansion or Buckingham palace. Isa. 25:18 - 20.

Remain humbly deluded.
Re: Jws Lie That The Holy Spirit Is ' A Force' by MightySparrow: 6:53am On Nov 19, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
You've already sealed your heart my friend so stop disturbing me with your questions i'm not worrying you over your TRINITY, if Jesus could say:

Moreover, just as it occurred in the days of Noah, so it will be in the days of the Son of man, they were eating, they were drinking, men were marrying, women were being given in marriage until that day when Noah entered into the ark, and the Flood came and destroyed them all! Luke 17:26-27

Are you still saying, JWs army will kill all else at Armageddon?

And you don't see why he laid emphasis on "the days of Noah" adding "the flood came and destroyed them all" it's OK please stop disturbing me with questions.
As from today i will never engage you in any discussion after all what Jesus said about few people being saved means delusion to you so keep your faith while i keep mine! smiley

No, I just pity your delusion and that of about 9 million of your likes.

Are you still saying JWs army is going to kill all else except JWs at Armageddon?

1 Like

Re: Jws Lie That The Holy Spirit Is ' A Force' by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:16am On Nov 19, 2021
MightySparrow:

No, I just pity your delusion and that of about 9 million of your likes.
Are you still saying JWs army is going to kill all else except JWs at Armageddon?

MightySparrow:

You keep calling me into every discussion even when your Papa is being called out you dodge as if you don't have any business with him but as for JWs you're having sleepless nights.

Well your opinion doesn't count, if you are not one of Jehovah's Witnesses you will PERISH at Armageddon.
Go and tell your Papa Oyedepo that that's what JWs globally believes even though we live with you and treat you as neighbours it doesn't change the fact that Armageddon is fast approaching and no single none witness will live afterwards! smiley

1 Like

Re: Jws Lie That The Holy Spirit Is ' A Force' by MightySparrow: 7:35am On Nov 19, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Your opinion doesn't matter my friend, if you are not one of Jehovah's Witnesses you will PERISH at Armageddon.
Go and tell your Papa Oyedepo that that's what JWs globally believes even though we live with you and treat you as neighbours it doesn't change the fact that Armageddon is fast approaching and no single none witness will live afterwards! smiley

It is a lie! You are not the judge neither are your GB!

Inherit Aso Rock grin

1 Like

Re: Jws Lie That The Holy Spirit Is ' A Force' by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:40am On Nov 19, 2021
MightySparrow:

It is a lie! You are not the judge neither are your GB!
Inherit Aso Rock grin

Good!
So if you're sure about that then go and live your life in peace, stop calling me because it's like you're not sure of your salvation yet you want a JW to confirm you whereas you're not ready to accept the truth! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Jws Lie That The Holy Spirit Is ' A Force' by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:47am On Nov 19, 2021
MightySparrow:

Below should be your major concern now not JWs! So don't ignore your Papa while worrying yourself over what a prostitute said about another group! cheesy

Obamise:
The Living Faith Church Worldwide (a.k.a. Winners Chapel) led by David Oyedepo, the presiding Bishop, has come under fire after it stated that it buried the bible in 15 different spots of the church’s foundation in Maryland, the United States of America. Maureen Badejo, a UK-based Nigerian blogger, led the barrage of attacks on the church in her latest YouTube live blog on Tuesday after she played a video of Issac Oyedepo, the Head Pastor of the Winners Chapel, Maryland (USA) branch, who admitted to the act. According to the video, which was filmed in October 2021, Issac Oyedepo, who is the youngest son of Bishop Oyedepo, told the congregation that the bible replaced pillars initially placed in 15 different spots of the church’s foundation.He insisted that the church, called the “Faith Dome”, is standing “on the word”. “We bring to (a) conclusion to our teaching series unveiling the wonders of the world part five. We’ve been looking at the pillar of the word since this month began and you’ll be glad to know that when we were building this glorious dome, we buried the bible in 15 different spots. Everywhere where there was a pillar, when we removed the pillar, we put the word. “So, this faith dome is standing on the word,” Issac Oyedepo said in the video. The revelation led to mammoth applause from the congregation.
However, Badejo criticised Bishop Oyedepo and his son over the revelation and described it as unbiblical, saying that she has searched the bible and it was not stated anywhere where such an act was recommended.
According to the controversial blogger, who has had a run-in with the law in the UK, what was buried under the church’s building was not the bible but a mysterious group, calling the act “occultic”. She said: “When they did the foundation of the new ark, I showed everybody (what they did). And now, they went to America, in America, they were there to go and bury the bible. “How are we sure that it is the bible that they buried? And I’m asking all of you, I’ve asked you, can you put it here, anywhere in the bible they laid the foundation of a new church and they buried 15 bibles? He said it with his mouth. “You see, when you see this type of thing, Hosea 4:6 said: ‘My people perish because of lack of knowledge,’ and it said if you lack knowledge or understanding, you should go and seek for it. So, go and pick your bible, study to show yourself approved. My brother, my sister, I’ve searched the bible and I did not see anywhere (it was written).
“Anywhere you see this type of thing, it’s occultic, Illuminati, whatever. When you see them they bury the bible and most of the time, it’s not the bible they bury; it’s a kind of mystery book.” Badejo also lambasted Issac Oyedepo for equating the church’s annual Siloh programme to the level and power of God via his description: the “God of Shiloh”, instead of mentioning God or Jesus Christ.
She also slammed the younger Oyedepo for claiming that the church had the power to perform miracles and heal people of serious ailments after he narrated the story of one “brother Victor”, who claimed that he tested positive for the Human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) in 2020 and his test result suddenly turned negative in October 2021.
The said Victor, the younger Oyedepo said, claimed he was healed after “attending Covenant Hour of prayer every day”, “came for the pre-Shiloh service” and “partook of the communion.” “What’s the difference between what they do (and others). These are people that abuse the Celestial Church of Christ o, Cherubim and Seraphim, that they perform rituals. But now, they themselves do the same thing,” Badejo added. The blogger’s video and comments elicited a deluge of reactions on her blog, as many commenters expressed support for the opinions she expressed and questioned the rationale behind the act of the younger Oyedepo. #cpd

1 Like

Re: Jws Lie That The Holy Spirit Is ' A Force' by MightySparrow: 7:47am On Nov 19, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Good!
So if you're sure about that then go and live your life in peace, stop calling me because it's like you're not sure of your salvation yet you want a JW to confirm you whereas you're not ready to accept the truth! cheesy

I am already in the truth, not GB's truths!

Jesus' truth!

1 Like

Re: Jws Lie That The Holy Spirit Is ' A Force' by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:03am On Nov 19, 2021
MightySparrow:

I am already in the truth, not GB's truths!
Jesus' truth!

Good! So stay in your Jesus' truth and stop asking questions up and down.
Meanwhile your Papa is all over the news with his mischievous acts in the pursuit of money!

He even thought money belongs to his god (Mammon) whereas there are many Muslims who also have money so why did his god allowed those ones?

Re: Jws Lie That The Holy Spirit Is ' A Force' by MightySparrow: 9:14am On Nov 19, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Good! So stay in your Jesus' truth and stop asking questions up and down.
Meanwhile your Papa is all over the news with his mischievous acts in the pursuit of money!

He even thought money belongs to his god (Mammon) whereas there are many Muslims who also have money so why did his god allowed those ones?

Re: God's One True Organisation Now Accepts Patents, Jewelleries, Mineral Rights Etc by MightySparrow: 6:26am On Nov 12
MaxInDHouse:

I will respond to you because you're an atheist who doesn't believe in whatever the book says! smiley
The organization is simply telling us to get prepared for the New World where all those things will become useless and trampled under foot {Ezekiel 7:19} [b]by the time God's kingdom take over all of us will share everything equally so the only wise thing to do now is zero our minds as to whatever this system has to offer then focus on how to help the less privileged in our midst to get the basic necessities of life:

Ask your friends to tell you the meaning of what Jesus is saying here if they are also his followers but if they're also atheists like you then there's no need talking about those who believe in Jesus Christ!

"Also, I say to you: Make friends for yourselves by means of the unrighteous riches, so that when such fail, they may receive you into the everlasting dwelling places" Luke 16:9

After hearing that, Jesus said to him, “There is still one thing lacking about you: Sell all the things you have and distribute the proceeds to the poor, and you will have treasure in the heavens; and come be my follower.” Luke 18:22

The organization is discouraging members from putting their trust in this system of things but giving all they could as their last contribution to assist the less privileged in poor countries. That's why you're seeing the organization moving forward without any of the leaders accumulating material possessions for themselves unlike the people all of you know how many private jets, helicopters and other material possessions they're accumulating, then going about with fully armed guards even when they are in the midst of their own followers! cheesy

Max - In - D -Houseeeee!!!!! This is the hypocrisy I have been pointing out to youuuuuuu!!!!!!!
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)

[/b]

You didn't respond to this post. Do they want to use these wealth to run post Armageddon government?grin
Greed, Gold, God.
Re: Jws Lie That The Holy Spirit Is ' A Force' by letu(m): 9:20am On Nov 19, 2021
Preciousgirl:

He speaks, see:

Force don't speak

HALLELUJAH
Holy Spirit is female, a female energy force.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Did The Roman Empire Invent Christianity? Answers By Chatgpt / Atheists and Igtheists On NL. Please Let's Get To Know Ourselves. / Dawkins On Religion - Do Not Read If Easily Offended

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.